Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/146077
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 858 in Riga 2006 (October 17. No 54 28. §) rules on the minimum monthly wage and the minimum hourly rate Issued in accordance with article 61 of the law of work of the second part of rule 1, the minimum monthly salary in the normal working time and the minimum hourly rate.
2. the minimum monthly salary in the normal working time is 120 dollars. The minimum hourly rate is 0.713.
3. Teenagers minimum hourly rate is 0.815.
4. Employees who are exposed to particular risks, for which the normal working time is seven hours per day and 35 hours per week, the minimum hourly rate is 0.815.
5. the month when hours of work are less than the annual average number of hours of work a month, employees who contracted time payroll system with the minimum hourly rate of pay and who have completed all the monthly work hours, wages, minimum monthly wage, calculated wages increased by the difference between the calculated wages and the provision referred to in paragraph 2, the minimum monthly wage.
6. If the employees average earnings to be retained, it shall be increased by the difference between the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, the minimum monthly wage and the Cabinet of Ministers set minimum wages in those months for which you want the average monthly earnings.
7. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 October 2005, Regulation No 790 "rules on the minimum monthly wage and the minimum hourly rate" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 172).
8. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia