The Procedure For The Grant, Administered And Monitored By The European Union And The State Support For Information Provision And Promotion Measures For Agricultural Products
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā piešķir, administrē un uzrauga Eiropas Savienības un valsts atbalstu informatīvajiem un veicināšanas pasākumiem attiecībā uz lauksaimniecības produktiem
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/147118
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 894 Riga 2006 (31 October. No 56 36) the procedure for the grant, administered and monitored by the European Union and the State support for information and promotion actions for agricultural products Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and seventh part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which grant, administered and monitored by the European Union and the State support for information and promotion actions for agricultural products on the EU market and on the markets Member States of the European Union.
2. national and European Union support that the measures referred to in paragraph 1 of the programme (hereinafter the programme) is granted in accordance with Council on 19 December 2000 Regulation (EC) No 2826/2000 on information and promotion actions for agricultural products on the internal market (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 2826/2000), the Council of 14 December 1999, Regulation (EC) No 2702/1999 on information provision and promotion measures for agricultural products in third countries (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 2702/1999) The Commission's July 1, 2005, Regulation (EC) no 1071/2005 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 2826/2000 on information and promotion actions for agricultural products on the internal market (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation (EC) no 1071/2005), and the Commission on 16 august 2005, Regulation (EC) no 1346/2005 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 2702/1999 on information provision and promotion measures for agricultural products in third countries (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 1346/2005).
3. The national and European support programmes administered and monitored by the rural support service.
4. the decision on the granting of State aid and programs further the progress of the Ministry of agriculture shall be adopted according to the budgetary resources allocated to it.
5. If the implementation of the programme is involved in a number of Member States of the European Union, the rural support service and the Ministry of Agriculture of the Member States involved shall cooperate with the competent authorities.
II. Preparation and submission of 6. Notice of the opportunity to submit the programme support service of the field shall be published in the newspaper "journal".
7. the applicant in the preparation in accordance with the provisions referred to in paragraph 2 of the European Union legislation, presented according to the European Commission in the prescribed form (available in the rural support service) and provide support services in the Field of rules referred to in paragraph 6 within the time limit specified in the notice. Field support service programme submitted a copy of the five working days submit to the Ministry of agriculture.
8. If the information to be disseminated is the indication of the product's effects on the health of the consumer, the Ministry of health of the applicant or of the Field programme support service request be given a written assessment on the basis of the national agencies ' public health agency "opinion on the compliance of the said indications of Commission Regulation No. 1071/2005 article 4.
9. the applicant shall specify the measures provided for in the programme of artist (hereinafter referred to as the performer of the measures) in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union procedure provided for by the legislation on procurement procedures the customer funded projects.
10. Programs that comply with Council Regulation No 2826/2000, article 7 of the Field support service to adopt measures in accordance with the bailiff the Republic of Latvia Law on procurement procedures provided for State or municipal needs.
III. Program evaluation and selection 11. the rural support service program, submitted by the applicant and the measures of the programme of the European Commission in accordance with the procedure laid down in Council Regulation No 2826/2000, Council Regulation No 2702/1999 Commission Regulation No 1071/2005 and Commission Regulation No 1346/2005 criteria and decides on the further progress of the programme.
12. food and veterinary service at rural support service request be given a written confirmation of the products included in the program compliance with minimum safety requirements.
13. the rural support service program evaluation submitted to the Ministry of agriculture. The Ministry of agriculture shall decide on applications submitted to the European Commission, the granting of State aid and financing conditions, according to the Ministry of the Agriculture budget. Ministry of agriculture assessed the program according to the following criteria: 13.1. General objectives of the programme, the compliance market, target groups;
13.2. the quality and effectiveness of the programme;
13.3. the role of the European Union;
13.4. program cost-effectiveness.
14. the Ministry of agriculture shall provide support services in the Field of evaluation report and a written record of the decision to finance the program, as well as funding for each program. Field support service within five working days after the evaluation report the Ministry of agriculture and the receipt of the certificate shall inform the proposing of the decision of the Ministry of agriculture.
15. If necessary, the field support service or Ministry of agriculture from the program, the applicant may request additional information on the program, program and event performers. Proposing additional information provided in writing within two weeks after the rural support service or the Ministry of agriculture in the receipt of a request for additional information.
16. the Ministry of agriculture, the applicant can appeal the decision in accordance with the administrative procedure law.
17. the rural support service support programs list, a copy of the programme, the rural support service ratings, and this provision 14. documents referred to in Commission Regulation No 1071/2005 and article 8 of Commission Regulation No 1346/2005, article 9 within the transmitted for approval to the European Commission.
18. The European Commission shall submit proposals to the opposition or the rural support service jointly with the applicant provides fixes and updated program list and copies retries for approval to the European Commission in Commission Regulation No 1071/2005 and article 8 of Commission Regulation No 1346/2005 the deadlines in article 9.
IV. Programme implementation and monitoring 19. Rural support service of the European Commission in the notification of approval of the contract with the applicant, in accordance with Commission Regulation (EC) no 1071/2005 and article 11 of Commission Regulation No 1346/2005, article 12.
20. the rural support service of the applicant and the program activities of the artist, technical and administrative accounting in accordance with Commission Regulation No 1071/2005 and article 20 of the Commission Regulation No 1346/2005 article 21.
21. the rural support service, doing accounting examination, shall cooperate with the State revenue service regional authorities and the main customs administration and request information about the applicant and the measures of accounting records bailiffs and conformity of the documents submitted.
22. Ministry of agriculture not less than annually organizes a meeting of programme monitoring by Field support services, programs and activities of the applicant, the artist. Before the meeting of the supervisory Field support service to prepare a report on the application of the measures provided for in the schedule, information and advertising material, proposing the payment applications and reports, Field support payments and inspections. Proposing measures in cooperation with the supervisory meeting the performers prepare a report on the measures implemented and planned.
23. the applicant in the course of the implementation of the programme shall provide support services in the Field of Commission Regulation No 1071/2005 and Commission Regulation No 1346/2005 of certain documents.
V. closing question 24. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 12 April 2005, the provisions of no. 262 "order in which grant, administered and monitored by the European Union and the State support for information and promotion actions for agricultural products" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 64).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 4 November 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia