Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/147116
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 892 Riga 2006 (31 October. No 56 34 §) rules on tree felling of the forest land Issued under the Forest Act, article 13 i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. main harvesting and care shelter: 1.1.1 stands minimum and critical šķērslaukum;
1.1.2. main lock after averaging the ruling and said the tree species;
1.1.3. the maximum clear cut area or width;
1.2. order stands for recognition as unproductive;
1.3. disease or pest infected infested tree felling;
1.4. felling for the creation;
1.5. the tree felling procedures in emergency situations.
2. This rule 1.1.2. bottom point and 1.2, as well as chapter III and V shall not apply to tree felling in the main lock on the specially protected natural areas, with the exception of the biosphere reserve Ziemeļvidzem landscape protection area and the neutral zone. Specially protected natural areas, where allowed under the protection and use of the territory of the regulatory laws, the main lock is carried out when the stand reached the main harvesting age.
II. minimum critical times and šķērslaukum and its determination 3. Stands on the first floor (valdaudz and other stands of trees with a height of valdaudz mean tree height difference of no more than 20 percent) growing trees minimum and critical šķērslaukum is determined directly or indirectly depending on the predominant tree species tree mean height: 3.1 directly, which stands on the first floor the growing tree species prevailing tree in average height is 12 meters or more. Minimum and critical šķērslaukum in square metres per hectare laid down in annex 1 to these rules;
3.2. indirect – which stands on the first floor of the prevailing tree species growing on the average height of the trees of less than 12 metres. Number of trees according to the minimum and critical šķērslaukum the rules laid down in annex 2.
4. Evaluation of compliance with the minimum of a stand or critical šķērslaukum the numeric value of the prevailing tree species tree of average height is determined by the forest national register data.
5. Stand šķērslaukum is determined using methods that ensure the accuracy of measurement with the permissible error of up to 10 percent.
6. Disputes that rule 3.1. bottom stands referred to the warp point area shall be determined using the following methods: 6.1. average of uzmēr wood (annex 3), subject to the following conditions: 6.1.1 the tree measured average 1.3 metres above the root of the neck;
6.1.2. the slopes of trees growing on the average of the tree measured from the side of the mountain;
6.1.3. the highly irregular cross-sectional shape trees average is defined as the arithmetic mean of the two mutually perpendicular to the average measurements;
6.1.4. If the measurement is on the trunk branches, pun or other local stem deformation, the average of the tree is determined as the arithmetic mean of equal distances above and below average 1.3 metres obtained measurements;
6.2. the common tree-šķērslaukum (Gkop.), the total number of trees in the average grade (N) multiplied by one tree šķērslaukum (g) average grade. Then sum the multiplied;
6.3. stand šķērslaukum (G) square metres per hectare calculated on the total of šķērslaukum tree (Gkop.) divided by the area of the stand (S) that define the šķērslaukum;
6.4. each tree šķērslaukum may be uzmēr the tree and calculate the average of šķērslaukum according to the following formula: g for d2 = 3.1416 × — — — — — 4 × 10000 g-one tree šķērslaukum (m2);
d-tree (cm) average.
7. The rules referred to in point 3.2, stand for the šķērslaukum (tree) is determined by using the following method: 7.1 number of tree stands is determined by sampling the radius of permanent plots, subject to the following conditions: 7.1.1 plots, positioned evenly in the nogabal the above planning plots. The number of measurement points, depending on the nogabal area set out in annex 4 to these regulations;
7.1.2. the plot RADIUS, area and coefficient (K) for calculating the number of trees depending on the average height of the trees corresponds to annex 5 of these regulations;
7.2. the results of the measurements compiled form (annex 6);
7.3. the average number of trees in total plot is calculated by dividing the number of trees with the model number of the square;
7.4. the number of trees per hectare calculated on the average number of trees in plot multiplied by coefficients (K).
8. If the main lock, which performs several steps, during the execution of forest harvesting sites total šķērslaukum is equal to or greater than the critical šķērslaukum for it, but in some parts of the nogabal, which is not greater than 0.2 hectares, šķērslaukum is less than the critical šķērslaukum, then cut the nogabal part is not considered clear cut.
III. Main lock detection and averaging 9. Tree felling of the forest lands after the main harvesting averaging is allowed before the main harvesting age where predominant tree species valdaudz the average of the average tree of 1.3 metres above the root of the neck is equal to 7 of these regulations specified in the annex to the main shelter of or higher than the average, but not earlier than five years after the enforcement of parental lock (if there was) except when care is carved in the disease struck infected, pest-infested or otherwise damaged trees.
10. The prevailing tree species and standing is determined by forest national register data. If the formula contains the composition stands two or more tree species with the same composition factors, prevailing tree species is, which is more the main harvesting age (years) said.
11. The main harvesting an average is determined as follows: 11.1. depending on the area of the nogabal shall determine the number of measurement points (annex 4);
11.2. the measurement points previously planned felling plots for each nogabal separately so that they should be evenly spaced on the longer diagonal of the nogabal;
11.3. If nogabal has an irregular configuration, and it is not possible to remove one of the longest diagonal of nogabal be split so that each part separately could draw the longest diagonal, and deploy measurement points;
11.4. before installation of the measurement points in each nogabal's natural diagonal (the diagonal) and the boundaries are clearly visible and highlighted in nature according to the felling plot;
11.5. when installing the measurement points, looks to one measurement point uzmērām-trees are not included in the other measurement points;
11.6. If the measurement point, installing it in nature, not specific to the stand falls area (swamp, tērc, lauc, path, or the path of trailing pievešan) or closer than 10 feet from the edge, to be outside these areas as close as possible to the diagonal;
7.3. each measurement point out the average of nine determine predominant tree species of valdaudz trees, subject to the following conditions: 11.7.1. the Center is located on the diagonal wood or as close as possible to it, and the other eight are Center tree growing near the prevailing tree species of valdaudz trees;
11.7.2. average the measurement place visible marks on the trunks of trees, different marks the center of the tree;
11.8. the main shelter for the determination of the average may also be uzmērī all the ruling tree species of valdaudz trees;
7.4. the main harvesting average is calculated as the arithmetic average of all the ruling species of valdaudz trees in average measurements with accuracy the relevant nogabal to one decimal place.
12. in order to receive notification of felling trees in the main lock on average, law on the national registry of the forest of information an application specific add felling sketch with each nogabal in marked diagonally (diagonal) and deferred measurement points, as well as the predominant tree species valdaudz determine the results of the tree (8 and 9). Felling is one or more forest nogabal or parts thereof taken or planned felling of trees.
IV. the clear cut area or maximum width 13. Depending on the type of forest growing conditions down: 13.1. maximum clear cut area in forest growing conditions types: sil, mētrāj, damaksn,, into lān and lopinga;
13.2. the maximum width of the clear cut (felling the biggest width, measured parallel to the direction of the wind)-growing conditions in other forest types.
14. the clear cut area and the maximum width is unlimited, if the forest law prescribed in article 11 of the national forest service sanitary opinion.
15. maximum clear cut area is the following: 15.1 the sil, mētrāj, damaksn, into lān, lopinga – and five hectares;
15.2. If sil, mētrāj and at least 20 left lān pine testicle (seed-producing, viable trees with straight stems and well-developed canopy) for each hectare of the area of felling – 10 hectares. Maintain the ecological trees (except pine trees with large and thick branches) in accordance with the laws on nature protection.
16. Clear cut maximum width: 16.1 in Slough, mudflats and Marsh liekņ-50 metres;
16.2. If the marshland and reeds, leaves at least 30 pine testicular per hectare of the area of felling – 100 meters;
16.3. Green, damp, wet damaksn mētrāj, into the damp, damp, lopinga Heather āren, mint āren, šaurlapj āren, of the broad-leaved, Heather kūdren āren, mint kūdren, šaurlapj of kūdren, kūdren-100 metres in broadleaf.
17. a clear cut maximum width is limited if the felling area of two hectares.
18. Planning the felling nogabalo with a specified maximum clear cut area of felling can include two hectares or less in area nogabal, which set out clear cut maximum width regardless of nogabal width, provided that you comply with the rules laid down in point 15 maximum clear cut area.
19. Planning the felling nogabalo with a particular clear cut maximum width, felling stands may be included in sil, mētrāj, damaksn, into lān, and if the whole felling lopinga respects these rules specified in point 16 clear cut maximum width.
20. Planning the felling of nogabalo with different clear cut maximum width, each in respect of the relevant nogabal this provision set out in paragraph 16 of the felling of the maximum width.
21. when felling, planning out that one does not remain in the nogabal felled trees 0.3 hectare or less in this area in the area and it is not possible to leave a permalink to the adjacent nogabal, allowed the inclusion of that area of felling, without taking into account the provisions of paragraphs 15 and 16 above.
V. stand annulment productive 22. For non-productive to say, ' stand that 22.1 šķērslaukum is less than the critical šķērslaukum;
22.2. stand up to six metres in height, with more than 60 percent of the tree is the forest animals, pests, or disease stem say s damaged;
22.3. the pine and spruce stands, which after 40 years of achievement of Aspen, baltalkšņ or any other piemistrojum of these species is more than 40 percent of the total forest stands builds.
23. Stands located in protected zones along the waters of the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Riga coastal strip and specially protected natural areas, with the exception of the biosphere reserve Ziemeļvidzem landscape protection and neutral zone, cannot be regarded as counter-productive.
24. For a specific stand on the non-productive, the forest owner or legal possessor shall submit an application to your national forest service in the wood, which is located in the territory of the stand. The application specifies the regulations about the national registry information for the circulation of information. National forest service in the month following receipt of the application, check the stand and provide a written opinion on its position.
25. where the national forest service opinion that a stand is not productive, the opinion becomes the basis for felling in harvesting times reconstructive.
26. the national forest service decision to challenge and can appeal to the national forest service law.
Vi. Disease or pest infected infested tree cutting 27. Disease, pests infested infected or otherwise damaged trees thinning hair cut. Tree damage is wooden augtspēj Castle integration or partial loss. If corruption is not lost in the tree augtspēj and it is expected that it will improve compared with the situation at the time of detection of the damage, the damage is not considered a tree damage this provision.
28. On the trees, which the augtspēj is totally or partially lost, coming: 28.1. trunk trees infested with the pest invasion, visible signs of the ieskrej holes and wood or bark grauzum flour, accumulating at the bottom of the trunk around the root of the neck;
28.2. wood which has the root and the trunk to trunk or troupe the roots have grown mushroom fruiting or found other signs of the troupe;
28.3. pine bark or gum cancer rust-infected pine, which occurred due to the disease wound is less than the upper third of the Crown;
28.4. spruce, which found skin defects, if the wound is larger than one-fourth of the trunk circumference at the location of the damage;
28.5. wood which Crown different damage (except skujgrauž pest damage) created dehromācij (yellowing) is more than 60 percent of the Crown;
28.6. trees with broken top;
28.7. trees that are located under the canopy and the valdaudz which the Crown wholly or partly dead.
29. If, before the commencement of parental lock is expected after the disease infected by pest infested or otherwise damaged cutting residual tree stand šķērslaukum will be smaller than the minimum šķērslaukum, but will not be less than the critical šķērslaukum, the trees cut in health curls.
30. If, before the commencement of parental lock, it is expected that the remaining stands šķērslaukum will be smaller than the critical šķērslaukum, stand cut under the forest Act, article 11.
31. If the stand in accordance with the legislation on nature conservation has banned the main harvesting, the main shelter in the age of the stands, the disease infected vermin infested or otherwise damaged trees strike sanitary felling, subject to the legislation on nature conservation.
VII. establishment of the felling 32. chop off the main stand or the CURL CURL, allowable reconstructive hair direction is from East to West or from the northeast to the Southwest.
33. the direction of the Curl is the direction in which the main lock to lock to the reconstructive or in adjacent felling follow each other.
34. For the main or the curl of reconstructive piegulošaj areas considered as they stand or clearing, bordered with a projected decline of at least 10 percent of the restored areas not stipulated a edge length.
35. the main harvesting and felling area of reconstructive for marking in nature are the following: 21.8. main lock and the lock of the reconstructive felling boundaries are clearly visible and highlighted in nature;
35.2. the area draws a sketch of felling with stig, landmark, route, trench, or the edge of a clearing kulis. Felling felling is the sketch of the external border graphic image (scale 1:10000, 1:5000 or 1:2000);
35.3. the forest owner or legal possessor is liable to be found in nature marks after harvesting and felling boundaries match the national forest service submitted in the felling plot;
35.4. felling area determined with an accuracy of 0.1 × √ S, where S-felling area;
22.1. If wind damage is not before the start of digging may nogabal area uzmērī, the forest owner or legal possessor of growing norobežojošo felling trees marked with sustainable colours. Cut the area uzmēr and sketch draws after felling. Sketch added to the report for the cutting of trees.
36. the care, forest harvesting owner or legal possessor from the rest of the felling nogabal bounded at its discretion.
37. Execution of the compensation, the amount of the maximum digging includes total felling area (in hectares) and felling builds (in cubic metres).
38. The other main harvesting techniques specific to the year izcērtam the felling area is calculated using the following formula: Mizc. Sizc. = — — — × Scir. where MS Sizc. – specific year felling izcērtam area (in hectares);
Mizc. -the year in question stands in izcērtam builds (in cubic metres);
Ms-stands before the start of the collected lock (in cubic metres);
Scir. -felling total area (in hectares).
39. If the main harvesting trees strike several steps, then the last lock techniques in the area over the 15 and 16 of the rules laid down in paragraph felling area or width permitted when felling the grew older (under stand canopy tree species are predominant ingrown or a different perspective of the descendants of tree species that can create stand) stick corresponds to restore forested criteria in accordance with the laws and regulations on forest restoration and their average height reached the wood, at least one metre but the needles at least 0.5 metres trees.
40. the compliance of the stick grew older these regulations 39. the requirements laid down in paragraph 1 shall be determined as follows: 24.9. felling shall be provided in the plots (plot number defined in annex 4 of these regulations), subject to the following conditions: 40.1.1. the plot area is 50 square meters;
40.1.2. plots located evenly to felling the long diagonal, not installing the pārmitr locations, tērc, or pievešan on the trailing path;
40.2. each plot lists growing conditions appropriate for the type of trees by species grew older;
40.3. determine the prevailing tree species grew older;
40.4. grew older tree species prevailing for the average height to the nearest 0.1 meter;
25.2. If the main method of harvesting the last area exceeds the maximum clear cut area or width, grew older test results compiled form (annex 10).
VIII. Tree cutting emergency trees 41. emergency situations strike if: infrastructural need 25.5.-Road, Alec trolīnij and other communications – release of the wind toppled trees, as well as wind or snow, broken tree;
41.2. the limitation or elimination of fire.
42. The emergency responders are obliged within five working days after the felling of trees to inform forest owner or legal possessor.
IX. final question 43. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 9 April 2002 Regulation No 154 ' regulations on tree felling the forest lands "(Latvian journal, 2002, 56 no; 2005, no. 24).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 4 November 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 31 October 2006, regulations no 892 stands on the first floor the growing trees minimum (Town) šķērslaukum and critical šķērslaukum (Gkri.), depending on the predominant tree species and mean height of trees (square metres per hectare) no PO box
Average tree height (m)
The ruling species of pine tree egle1 beech, Linden, Aspen alksnis2 oak OSIs Town.
1.12 13 7 11 6 8 4 10 5 9 5 7 4 2.
13 14 8 12 6 9 5 10 6 10 5 8 4 3.
14 14 8 12 7 10 5 11 6 10 6 8 5 4.
15 16 8 14 7 10 5 11 6 11 6 9 5 5.
16 17 8 15 7 11 6 12 6 12 6 10 5 6.
17 18 8 16 8 11 6 12 7 12 6 10 6 7.
18 19 8 17 8 12 6 13 7 14 7 11 6 8.
19 19 8 19 8 12 6 13 7 15 7 13 6 9.
20 20 9 20 8 13 6 14 8 16 7 13 6 10.
21 21 9 22 8 14 7 15 8 17 7 14 6 11.
22 21 9 23 9 14 7 16 8 17 8 14 6 12.
23 21 9 24 9 16 7 16 8 18 8 14 6 13.
24 21 9 24 9 16 7 18 9 18 8 14 7 14.
25 22 9 26 10 17 8 19 9 19 8 15 7 15.
26 22 9 26 10 17 8 19 9 20 8 15 7 16.
27 22 9 27 10 17 8 20 10 20 9 15 7 17.
28 22 9 28 10 18 8 21 10 21 9 16 7 18.
29 22 9 28 10 18 8 22 10 21 9 16 7 19.
30 22 9 29 10 19 8 22 10 22 9 16 7 20.
31 23 9 30 11 19 8 23 10 22 9-21.
32 23 9 30 11 20 9 23 10 22 9-22.
33 23 10 31 11 20 9 24 11 23 10-23.
34 23 10 31 11 21 9 24 11 23 10-24.
35 and over-23 10 32 11 21 9 24 11 23 10-notes.
1 spruce stands of spruces which astoņzob mizgrauž fresh infested spruce volume is greater than 20% and FIR are evenly dispersed over the entire stand, stands at a critical šķērslaukum numerical value multiplied by a factor of 1.5. Critical and minimum 2 šķērslaukum set melnalksn. Baltalksn šķērslaukum to size without prejudice.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 2 Cabinet of 31 October 2006, regulations no 892 stands on the first floor the growing number of trees at the appropriate šķērslaukum (Tin) and critical šķērslaukum (Nkri) depending on the predominant tree species and mean height of trees (trees per hectare) no PO box
Average tree height (m) prevailing tree species pine spruce beech, Linden, oak, Aspen alksnis1 os a Tin.
1.1 3000 1000 2000 800 2000 800 2000 800 1500 500 1500 500 2.
2 2700 1000 1900 800 1800 800 1800 800 1500 500 1500 500 3.
3 2500 1000 1900 800 1600 800 1600 800 1500 500 1500 500 4.
4 2200 1000 1800 800 1600 800 1600 800 1500 500 1500 500 5.
5 2000 1000 1700 800 1600 800 1600 800 1500 500 1500 500 6.
6 2000 1000 1600 800 1600 800 1600 800 1500 500 1500 500 7.
7 1900 950 1600 800 1600 800 1500 750 1500 500 1500 500 8.
8 1800 900 1500 750 1500 750 1400 700 1500 450 1500 450 9.
9 1700 850 1500 750 1500 750 1300 650 1500 450 1500 450 10.
10 1500 750 1500 750 1500 750 1200 600 1500 400 1500 400 11.
Note 11 1400 700 1400 700 1300 650 1100 550 1500 400 1500 400.
1 critical and certain minimum šķērslaukum melnalksn. Baltalksn šķērslaukum to size without prejudice.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 3 Cabinet of 31 October 2006, regulations no 892 stands by uzmēr šķērslaukum a tree of average 1.3 metres above the root of the neck of the Woods, owner of the Virsmežniecīb legal possessor (first name, last name/legal name), address, telephone number, property name land units cadastral designation of the Nogabal neighborhood Apakšnogabal area's (ha) no PO box
Wood d (cm) average one tree šķērsla Kuma g (m2) number of trees by tree species, the total number of trees Nn N šķērslaukum of the Gkop total. (m2)
1.8, 2.0.0113.3 0.0050 12 16 0.0201 4.0.0314 5.0.0452 6 20 24 28 32 0.0804 8 7 0.06220.127.116.117 10 0.1018 36 40 44 48 0.1521 11.0.1810.12.52 0.2124 13.
Altogether 14. Stand šķērslaukum (m2/ha) G = Gkop. Prevailing tree species/S (at the forest national register data) predominant tree species average height (at the forest national register data) m/šķērslaukum has the minimum critical Town.
M2/ha, the actual stumpage šķērslaukum in Gfak.
M2/ha in Putting (position, name, surname, signature, date) (position, name, surname, signature, date) the forest owner/legal possessor (first name, last name, signature) Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 4 Cabinet of 31 October 2006, regulations no 892 the number of measurement points, depending on the area of no PO box nogabal
Nogabal area (ha), the number of measurement points 1.
< 1.0 1,1 – 2,0 6 3 4 2.2,1-3,0.7 4.3.1-4.0-5.0 11 6 9 5.4.1 5.1-6.0 12 7.6.1.-7.0-8.0 14 9 13 18.104.22.168.1-10.1-16 11 15 10.10.0 15.0 > 15.0 17 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 5 Cabinet of 31 October 2006, regulations no 892 plot RADIUS, area and coefficient (K) for calculating the number of trees, no PO box
The average height of the trees (m) (m) RADIUS Plot plot area (m2) the coefficient for calculating the number of trees 1.
up to 3.0 2.82 25 400 2.
3.1-6.0 3.99 50 200 3.
6.1 – 100 100 farming Minister 5.64 11.9 m. Rose 6. Annex a Cabinet of 31 October 2006, the provisions of no. 892 of Agriculture Minister m. rose annex 7 Cabinet of 31 October 2006, regulations no 892 main slapped by averaging the prevailing tree species and said no PO box
The ruling of the Standing tree species is Ia I II III valdaudz mean average (cm) 1.
Pine 40 36 32 28 2.
FIR 32 30 30 28 3.
Birch 32 28 26 23 the Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Annex 8 Cabinet of 31 October 2006, the provisions of no. 892 of Agriculture Minister m. rose 9 attachment Cabinet of 31 October 2006, the provisions of no. 892 of Agriculture Minister m. rose 10. Annex a Cabinet of 31 October 2006, the provisions of no. 892 of Agriculture Minister m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia