Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/147666
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 900 in 2006 (31 October. No 56 54) rules on benefits and compensation system of the Ministry of the Interior authorities and prison administration officials with special ranks are Issued in accordance with the system of the Ministry of the Interior and of the institutions of the prison administration with a special service officer grade in the course of the Service Act article 37 the ninth part, article 39 of the fourth and sixth and 44. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Rules: 1. determine the order in which the system of the Ministry of the Interior or the Prisons Authority (hereinafter the authority) official with a special service rank (Officer) shall receive a lump sum payment, if officials in the interests of moving on to another post in the administrative area (excluding transfers to or from an educational institution of education authorities in connection with the education) and it changes residence (hereinafter referred to as the allowance due to transfer of residence);
1.2. the order in which the officer receives a lump sum payment on the birth of the child (hereinafter referred to as the birth of the child);
1.3. the order in which the officer receives a lump sum payment due to the officer's family member (spouse, child, parent, grandparent, adoptive parent or adopted child) or dependent death;
1.4. the order in which the officer receives a lump sum payment, the payment of annual leave, and vacation benefits, if the officer before retiring from the service is not used the annual leave (vacation allowance);
1.5. the order in which the officer receives a lump sum payment due to a major accident;
1.6. the order in which the officer receives a lump sum payment for each five years of continuous service in the system of the Ministry of the Interior or the prisons administration (hereinafter referred to as retirement benefit);
1.7. retraining benefit arrangements;
1.8. the lump-sum payment of the allowance, if the official performance of their duties, have suffered in the accident and died in or died during the year of the accident from the further health problems (hereinafter referred to as the allowance due to the death of officer), as well as cases where the benefits due to the destruction not of paid officials;
1.9. the order in which the officials charged with burial expenses, and the amount of these expenses, if officials had died in the course of their duties;
1.10. the relocation related expenses the amount of the refund and the amount of compensation for new living space rent and utilities, as well as the procedures for the payment of compensation, if an official transferred to another administrative territory in the interests of the territory (except transfers to or from an educational institution of education institutions due to education);
1.11. the amount of the refund of travel expenses and the cost of the procedure, if an official transferred to another administrative territory in the interests of the territory, does not change the place of residence;
1.12. procedures for compensation for expenses incurred by the officer, using public transport (except taxi) service provision for the performance of tasks, as well as to go to the medical institution health inspection and return from it (hereinafter referred to as the refund of travel expenses), and the amount of the refund of travel expenses;
1.13. the lump-sum cost of the amount of compensation and, if the official performance of their duties, have suffered in the accident and made to health as well as health problems for which the officer is paid the compensation, and cases in which a refund shall not be paid;
1.14. the intake compensation and costs;
1.15. uniforms and compensation costs.
2. This rule 1.8 and 1.13. States lump-sum allowances and compensation system of the Ministry of the Interior officials from the Ministry of the Interior of the costs of health and Social Affairs State Agency (hereinafter Agency), but the prison administration officials, from the prison administration for this purpose assigned to the national budget. Otherwise this provision referred to in paragraph 1, allowances and compensation paid to the relevant authorities of the State budget funds (grants from the general revenue, the revenue from fees and other revenue for themselves).
3. in paragraph 1 of this rule (except 1.8 and 1.13) allowances and compensation provided to the heads of the bodies, respectively, with the Minister for the Interior or Justice Ministers of the order, but other officials, with the head of the institution concerned or his authorized officers. This rule 1.8 in the defined benefit system of the Ministry of the Interior officials are not the direct heirs and this rule 1.13. in point compensation system of the Ministry of the Interior officials awarded with an order of the Agency Director, the prisons administration manager – with an order of the Minister of Justice, but the rest of the prison administration officials or their direct heirs, with the prison administration chief or his authorized officers. Order shall specify the type of benefit or compensation, its amount and the reasons for the award.
II. Benefits due to transfer of residence 4. for benefits due to transfer of residence, official during the two months following the change of residence shall be submitted to the head of the institution concerned or his authorized person: 4.1 an application for the granting of benefits, which contains the information (name, surname) for each family member and dependants who move with officials and constantly staying in residence the relevant officials;
4.2. transfer of residence a copy of the identity document;
4.3. a copy of the marriage certificate;
4.4. the family or dependent relationship or dependent copy of the identity document.
5. If the interests of the service to another administrative area moving Amat persons who are spouses, the benefit due to transfer of residence to the new post of the month specified in the base salary scale gives it official that the amount of the allowance is higher. The other spouse lump sum allowance shall be fixed at such a level for a family member.
6. Benefit due to change of residence shall be paid within 10 working days after this Regulation referred to in paragraph 4 of document delivery, remitting the amount of benefit to the accounts of a credit institution officials.
7. to compensate for such Officials with moving expenses (hereinafter referred to as the moving expense compensation): 7.1. officials, his family members and dependants travel expenses;
7.2. the expenditure on officials, his family members and dependants of the transport equipment in the property.
8. Moving expenses are compensated in full, taking into account the submitted public transport ticket price or the vehicle's fuel consumption, as well as the cost of the service in accordance with the submitted Bill of the service provider (if the officials, their family members and dependants owned conveyance removals used such services). On the cost of fuel consumed by the official act shall be drawn up showing the route of the journey, number of kilometres, vehicle fuel consumption, fuel brand and fuel costs in accordance with the petrol station a receipt (receipt). The head of the authority or the authorized officer shall approve the legislation.
9. to receive compensation for removal expenses, officials of the authority, the operator or his authorized person: 9.1. application for reimbursement of removal expenses;
9.2. moving expenses supporting justification documents (e.g., tickets, invoices, receipts, vouchers);
9.3. This provision of the Act referred to in point 8.
10. Moving expense compensation shall be paid within 10 working days after all the rule referred to in paragraph 9 of document delivery, remitting the amount of the refund to the account in a credit institution officials.
11. If an official change of residence, she receives compensation for new living space rent and utilities. The maximum level of compensation shall not exceed 150 Lats per month.
12. Compensation for new living space rent and utilities officials, if not received by the new residence living area are officials or her family owned.
13. the amount of compensation payable is determined taking into account the actual amount of expenditure and the payment of the supporting justification documents (contract for living space rent, utility payments, formal about cheques, receipts) the specified amount of expenditure, but this provision set out in paragraph 11.
14. to receive compensation for new living space rent and utilities, officials of the authority, the Manager or his authorised person: 14.1. the application for the granting of compensation;
14.2. living space rent a copy of the contract;
14.3. actual expenditure supporting justification documents.
15. If the interests of the service to another administrative territory is transferred to officials who are spouses, and their new places of residence, common in compensation for new living space rent and utilities receives one of the spouses.
16. This rule 14.3. referred to in official documents submitted each month for the previous month. The refund shall be paid within 10 working days of the submission of this document, the amount of compensation paid to the officer's account with a credit institution.
III. Compensation of travel expenses incurred by the officer, transferred to another administrative territory in the interests of the territory which does not change residence 17. If an official transferred to another administrative territory in the interests of the territory, does not change the place of residence, she shall receive compensation for travel expenses. The refund shall be granted on a day in which officials have been working for and in which she has worked.
18. Travel expenses for officials compensated in full, taking into account the submitted public transport (except taxi) ticket price or the cost of fuel consumed by a vehicle if the place not on public transport or public transport does not provide officials arrive the place at a specific time, and the officer used a personal vehicle.
19. If getting to the new location of the service officer uses a personal vehicle, the officer shall draw up the instrument, showing the route of the journey, number of kilometres, vehicle make, vehicle fuel consumption and fuel. The head of the authority or the authorized officer shall approve the legislation.
20. to receive compensation for travel expenses, the head of the authority, official or his authorized person: 20.1. the application for the granting of compensation;
20.2. actual travel expenses supporting justification documents (public transport tickets, petrol stations, cash checks or receipts);
20.3.19. these provisions of the acts referred to in paragraph 1.
21. This rule 20.2 and 20.3. documents referred person makes each Amat month for the previous month. 10darbdien in compensation after the submission of this document, the amount of compensation paid to the officer's account with a credit institution.
IV. the childbirth allowance 22. officials receiving childbirth allowance of six months salary, which officials had determined the birth day. If the one giving birth born more children receive benefits for each child born.
23. in order to receive the official birth of a child, his year of birth submit to the appropriate authorities the driver or his authorized person: 23.1. the application for the granting of benefits;
23.2. the child's birth certificate copy.
24. If the other parent of the child working in the institutions that control legislation are not entitled to the birth of a child, it shall be indicated in the application.
25. If both parents of the child is also the official or if the other parent of the child work in State institutions, the activities of which the laws and regulatory requirements are provided for the right to the birth of a child, the application shall indicate the Authority (and its address), the other child's parents, as well as indicating that the other parent of the child has not submitted documents to the childbirth allowance.
26. The birth of a child to the relevant authority officials may be paid in two tranches during the six months following that rule referred to in paragraph 23 of document receipt, transfer the amount of benefit to the accounts of a credit institution officials. The first time the cost paid childbirth allowance shall not be less than 50% of the total amount of the allowance.
27. Information on childbirth allowances cost the authority shall forward to it a national institution, the other child's parents.
28. the childbirth allowance is not granted, the officials if the child was born alive or not after birth have lived less than seven 24-hour. In this case, the cost of this provision the benefits referred to in paragraph 29.
V. benefits lump sum due to the officer's family member or dependent death 29. to receive the benefits of officials due to a family member (spouse, child, parent, grandparent, adoptive parent or adopted child) or dependent, his death within a year or the dependent members of the family shall submit to the institution of the death of the driver or his authorized person: 29.1. the application for the granting of benefits;
29.2. a copy of the death certificate;
29.3. kinship, marriage or a dependent copy of the identity document.
30. The allowance due to a family member or dependent death paid 10darbdien after paragraph 29 of these rules in the document referred to in the receipt, the amount of benefit to be paid officials an account credit.
Vi. The leave benefits 31. vacation allowance paid to the relevant authority official at the amount of money that her due, the payment of annual leave, but if officers retired from the service, at the amounts of money owed to it, their retirement from the service. The amount of the allowance paid to officials in the account credit.
32. For one calendar year Executive leave benefit is granted to one month's base salary, which she is certain of granting annual leave.
VII. The lump-sum allowance due to a major accident 33. for benefits due to a major accident, officer during the year after the accident, the head of the authority or his authorized person: 33.1 an application for the grant award.;
33.2. the fact of the accident of supporting evidence.
34. the allowance due to a major accident officer is paid within 10 working days after the decision on the grant of the allowance, the amount of benefit to be paid officials credit the account.
35. the allowance due to a severe accident shall be granted if an accident happened by officials or improper behaviour of the unworthy, which discredited the institution.
VIII. Retirement benefits the retirement benefits 36 (except when the officer retired from the service) paid during the six months after the officer has the right to receive these benefits, but no later than the end of the calendar year. The amount of the allowance paid to officials in the account credit.
IX. Retraining allowance for retraining benefits 37. the authority shall pay the official at the amount of money that it's supposed to, he retired from the service. The amount of the allowance paid to officials in the account credit.
X. benefit due to the destruction of 38 officials To not direct heirs of the officials (the civil code 423) receive benefits in connection with the death of the official, they're six months after the death of officer accordingly submitted to the Ministry of the Interior or the Ministry of justice the following documents: application for benefits 38.1. all or part of the award, indicating name, surname, personal code, declared place of residence address and the account in a credit institution;
UR38.2.not outdoor issued assurances on not direct heir status;
38.3. the decision of the family courts, if not the direct heir is a minor;
23.9. the medical institutions issued a statement from the medical documentation about the tation!, cause of death or tiesmedicīnisk inspection findings, if death occurred by accident specially finished the investigation.
39. If in special accident investigation Commission or that of the Ministry of the Interior or the Ministry of Justice established the Commission has adopted a decision to pay benefits due to the death of the officer, the Interior Ministry's decision, together with the regulations on accident investigation established in a certified copy of the Act and these regulations referred to in paragraph 38 of the document sent to the Agency, but the Ministry of Justice, the prisons administration.
40. the allowance due to the death of the officer be paid in equal shares to all officials not to the direct heirs.
41. the allowance due to the death of the officer be paid within three months after this rule 38. the expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 1, shall transfer the benefit or the amount of the part to the direct heir of the credit account.
42. The allowance due to the destruction not of paid officials, if: 42.1. the officer at the time of the accident had been under the influence of alcohol or narcotic, psychotropic, toxic or other intoxicating substances. In special cases, including violent creation of these substances in the body, assessed and shall be decided by the Commission investigating the accident, and the evaluation of other materials;
26.2. the opinion prepared for accidents at work according to the laws and regulations governing the work of accident investigations;
26.3. the cause of the shipwreck is not official accident made health disorders.
43. If in special accident investigation Commission or that of the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Justice to the Secretary of State created the Commission has adopted a decision on the refusal to pay benefits due to death, the officials in the Ministry of internal affairs or the Ministry of Justice shall send the decision not the direct heirs.
XI. the allowance in the event of the death of officer 44. to the person who has taken the official funeral, get the death of an official, his year of death, the officials of the institution concerned shall be submitted to the supervisor or his authorized person: 44.1. the application for the granting of benefits, indicating the name, address, account in a credit institution, to which the amount of the benefits payable;
44.2. a copy of the death certificate.
45. The Person who entered into the funeral, officials of the benefits shall be paid within 10 working days after this Regulation 44. submission of the documents referred to in points.
XII. To officials of the funeral costs and procedures 46. cover of the State budget funds shall be borne by such officials associated with funeral expenses: 46.1. coffin acquisition expenses;
46.2. fee for the morgue services;
46.3. fee for burial accessories;
46.4. the charges for wreath and Ribbon of mourning;
46.5. the charges for transport services (hearse, buses);
46.6. service charges cemetery;
29.0. fee for a funeral ceremony;
29.1. the fees for document processing;
46.9. fees for cremation;
46.10. fees for grave borders and grave slabs.
47. the maximum with the officer's funeral-related expenses paid by the amount of the State budget is 800 lats.
48. With the officials of the related expenses amount to death according to the costs of supporting source documents the institution concerned can be transferred: 48.1.ar the funeral-related services provider in accordance with its invoice submitted;
48.2. the person who has taken the official funeral and covered the costs associated with it.
49. to the person who has taken the official funeral and covered the costs associated with it, get with the funeral-related expenses, his year after officials submit to the appropriate authorities of the funeral for the driver or his authorized person: 30.5. application for funeral expenses, indicating the name, address, account in a credit institution, to which the funeral expenses payable amount;
UR49.2.mir of a copy of the certificate (if it has not been submitted to the authority in order to receive benefits in connection with the death of officer);
30.6. the funeral expenses supporting justification documents (cheques, receipts, invoices).
50. The Person who has taken the official funeral, funeral expenses are reimbursed within the 10 working days after this Regulation referred to in paragraph 49 of document submission.
XIII. refund of Transport expenses 51. Travel expenses the amount of the refund shall be fixed taking account of actual expenditure supporting justification documents (tickets).
52. To receive compensation for travel expenses, if the officer had used public transport (except taxi) service task enforcement, officer until the current month the tenth date of the authority, the operator or his authorized person: 52.1. application for the refund of travel expenses. The application shall be accompanied by information on the use of public transport, the need to service tasks (annex 1), showing each case of use of public transport for the preceding calendar month;
52.2. the actual transport costs supporting justification documents (tickets).
53. To receive compensation for travel expenses, if the officer had used public transport (except taxi) to go to a medical institution for health inspection and return, officials from the month after the hospital visit, the head of the authority or his authorized person: 53.1. the application for the refund of travel expenses;
53.2. actual travel expenses supporting justification documents (tickets).
54. the refund of Transport expenses paid within 10 working days after 52. these provisions and referred to in paragraph 53 of document receipt, transfer the amount of discharging the officer's account in a credit institution.
XIV. The lump-sum compensation, if the official performance of their duties, have suffered in the accident and made health 55. Health is recognised as a gain on the accident of their duties, if the cause is a one-off exceptional events that occurred in the system of the Ministry of the Interior authorities and prison administration with a special service officer grade in the course of the service law article 38, second paragraph in those cases.
56. the refund shall be granted and paid when the officer their duties, making this provision 2. health problems referred to in the annex and the Commission that investigated the accident and its conditions (hereinafter accident investigation Commission) has adopted a decision on the compensation Officer (hereinafter the decision).
57. the decision shall be prepared in quadruplicate and sends: 57.1. the authority concerned (Department), in which the officer of the day;
57.3. the authority the cost of compensation. A copy of the decision shall be accompanied by regulations on accident investigation legislation drawn up in accordance with the procedure laid down for accidents at work (hereinafter referred to as the Act);
57.4. personnel department at the institution that produced the accident investigation Commission.
58. The amount of compensation is determined according to the lessons of accidents to health to the degree of gravity (annex 3): UR58.1.par heavy disorders of life risks – 5000 lats;
UR58.2.par serious health problems – 2000 lats;
UR58.3.par moderate disorders – 250 lats;
UR58.4.par mild disorders-50 lats.
59. the accident severity of the health officer for the Interior Ministry's central medical examiner's Commission (hereinafter the Commission) on the basis of the referral authority, decisions and legislation, as well as officials of the statements from the hospital's medical records on the accident of medical treatment.
60. health officials in determining the severity of the Commission sent for treatment completion or after 16 weeks of treatment, if incapacity continues, but not earlier than after the accident investigation is complete in accordance with the referral to health the severity (annex 4).
61. in determining the severity of health problems, the Commission shall assess trauma or other the gravity of the crime at the time of the accident, would cause complications, with objective methods of investigation of the phenomena and effects of approved function disturbance after treatment, as well as: 61.1. officer's State of health before the accident;
61.2. Act in the circumstances of the accident;
38.1. the hospital's medical records provided statements on health status immediately after the accident and treatment during the examination conducted and treatment methods used.
62. The necessary expert viewing according to officials of results in disorder down the head of the Commission, if necessary, by requesting the views of other professionals or papildizmeklējum.
63. If the officer an accident made to health with various severity, the total severity is determined according to the heavier. If you get injuries, injury severity is decisive and its consequences, rather than the official duration of the loss of functional capacity.
64. If the official accident suffered repeated health severity determination shall take into account the earlier traumas.
65. If the official health reasons is unable to attend a Commission, the Commission's opinion on the severity of the disorder can be provided, based on the legislation referred to in the circumstances of the accident and statements from hospital patient medical record or other medical documentation, including medical examination data. If necessary, Commission officials visited the residence.
66. the compensation granted for acute infections and cost if the contamination occurred in accidents associated with biological terrorism, disaster, direct contact with the blood or other infectious (HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C), and biomaterials: 66.1. risk of infection documented according to the regulations on accident investigation;
66.2. primary medical examination immediately after the accident and medical surveillance in a blood sample at the beginning of the studies referred to in this paragraph, infection with pathogens not found;
66.3. infection diagnosed medical observation.
67. After the accident severity of health problems for the determination of the Commission will prepare an opinion on the accident severity of health (hereinafter referred to as the opinion) (annex 5).
68. the opinion shall be drawn up in triplicate. A copy shall be sent to the Authority (the Department), in which the officer of the day and who has sent officials to the Commission, the second copy shall be sent to the authority, which pays compensation, the third copy kept in the records of the Commission.
69. the issue of Opinion recorded opinions on lessons from the accidents to health severity of log (annex 6).
70. If the officer has been in an accident and her service during or after he retired from the Department of health and capacity of expertise doctor the Commission disability that cause is referred to in the legislation of the accident, the official paid a lump sum compensation amounting to: 70.1. (I) disability – 30000 dollars;
70.2. Group II disability – 20000 lats;
70.3. Disability-5000 lats.
71. If the officer during a period of five years from the date of the accident (even after he retired from the service) health situation has deteriorated, and certain other disability groups, according to the newly established disability group also changes the amount of the refund.
72. in order to receive compensation, officials who determine disability, or a person who represents their interests, not later than 18 months after the grant of invalidity submitted to the agency or in the prison administration: 72.1. an application for the grant of the refund, indicating the officer's first name, last name, ID number, address and account in a credit institution;
72.2. the health and integrity of the expertise of the Commission of inquiry on the medical officer for the disability group.
73. to obtain a refund, official, which resulted from health disorders, 18 months after the accident, make appropriate agency or prison administration application for the grant of the refund, indicating name, surname, personal code, and the service account in the credit institution.
74. the compensation may be paid in two instalments, the amount of compensation paid to the officer's account in a credit institution: 74.1. at least 50% of the amount of the refund, within 10 working days after all the compensation required for the receipt of documents;
74.2. remaining part of compensation, within three months after all the cost of the compensation required for the receipt of documents.
75. If the amount of the refund referred to in chapter in accordance with these provisions, the report from the official report of the amount of compensation payable, which paid for the same accident.
76. the compensation shall not be paid if: UR76.1.par accident according to the laws and regulations governing the work of the accident investigation, opinion on accidents at work;
76.2. the officer at the time of the accident had been under the influence of alcohol or narcotic, psychotropic, toxic or other intoxicating substances. In special cases, including violent creation of these substances in the body, evaluate and decide the accident investigation Commission investigating the accident, and the evaluation of other materials;
76.3. health problems or determine the cause of the Disability Act that has not been an accident or does not comply with these regulations for that accident, obtain the medical type and the opinion of the Commission or of the health and integrity of the expertise of the Commission of inquiry on medical disability cause.
77. Accident Investigation Commission's decision may be appealed by submitting an application to the Minister of the Interior or, respectively, the Minister of Justice.
78. the Minister of the Interior or the Minister of Justice's decision may appeal to the Court.
XV. The intake compensation. compensation of about 79 Intake is 75 Lats per month.
80. The intake compensation paid each month with pay, remitting the amount of the refund to the account in a credit institution officials.
XVI. Uniform compensation 81. Uniform refund amount is $85 a year.
82. the uniform compensation officer paid once in any calendar year, if his this year is more than least consecutive six months.
83. According to authorities the driver by order approved posts, which carry out official duties, not worn uniforms, the head of the Authority each year when determining the order of certain officials who paid a uniform compensation.
84. Uniform compensation paid within 10 working days after this rule 83, paragraph in order, moving the amount of the refund to the account in a credit institution officials.
XVII. final question 85. provisions applicable to 1 October 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister b. Jaundžeikar Editorial Note: rules applicable to 1 October 2006.
2. the annex to Cabinet of 31 October 2006, regulations no 900 accidents health gained in types of executive compensation no PO box
Disorder type 1.
Wounds and superficial injuries, bruises and bruising 2.
Closed or open break 3.
Dislocations, strains and izstiepum 4.
Nerves and nerve plexus injury 5.
Head injuries (S00-S09 *) 6.
Neck injuries (S10-Complexity) 7.
Chest injuries (S20-S29) 8.
Abdominal, waist, the belt part of the vertebral column and pelvic injuries (S20-S39) 9.
Shoulder and upper limb injuries (S40-S49) 10.
The elbow and forearm injuries (S50-S59 *) 11.
Wrists and hands (S60-S69), wounds 12.
Hip and thigh injuries (S70-S79 *) 13.
Travel and Shin injuries (S80-S89 *) 14.
Foot wrist and ankle injuries (S90-S99) 15.
Multiple body part injuries (T00-T07) 16.
The foreign objects get into the body effect (T21-T19) 17.
Thermal and chemical burns, frostbite (T20-T35) 18.
Drowning and immersion, choking and 20 asphyxia.
Temperature extremes, light and radiation exposure 21.
Air and water pressure (barotrauma, the decompression syndrome, the explosion would create corruption syndrome) 22.
Electric current, lightning, sound and vibration 23.
Animal poison toxic effect to 24.
Smoke, flame, gas, steam, chemical or toxic substances exposure to 25.
Violence (beatings, torture, torture, hunger) created health problems 26.
Acute infection if infection occurred in the accident.
* Includes positions according to international statistical problems of disease and health classes (10.).
The Interior Minister Or Jaundžeikar annex 3. Cabinet of 31 October 2006, regulations no 900 health severity no PO box
The severity of health problems and health types 1.
Serious health problems with life hazards: 1.1.
damage that the skull, sternum penetr, abdominal cavity or the spinal canal, also without internal organ damage, 1.2.
closed or open skull fracture of vault or the base, except for isolated cranial Vault fractures 1.3 external tiles.
the large blood vessels (aorta, common, external and internal carotid arteries, zematslēgkaul, pelvic, femur, raise the artery) and the corresponding vein. Other peripheral vascular damage assessed in the light of the real-life risks in each case (a life-threatening blood loss, haemorrhagic shock) 1.4.
brain and skin lesion with cerebral coma or brain stem damage, hemorrhage in the brain of intrakraniāl swelling or compression of the brain 1.5.
long stobrkaul-upper arm, thigh, big lielakaul – an open fracture. The forearm bone open fracture, upper arm, thigh, large lielakaul more closed fractures, as well as the large joint (shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, Shin and foot) closed or open damage assessed, taking into account the real life threats (a life-threatening bleeding, severe degrees of shock, acute fat embolism) 1.6.
the vertebral column part vertebra of the neck fracture, fracture and mežģījum or mežģījum, except an isolated vertebra side or mugurēj spur breakage 1.7.
one or more of the thoracic or lumbar vertebrae fractures or fractures and mežģījum to spinal cord function disorders or clinical signs, expressed shock, except an isolated vertebra side or broken spur mugurēj 1.8.
the thoracic, abdominal and pelvic viscera, as well as endocrine glands shut down damage with symptoms that suggest a life threat to 1.9.
closed the thoracic, abdominal and pelvic cavities, as well as the kidney organ damage with symptoms that suggest that life is at risk of 1.10.
penetration in the throat, larynx, trachea or esophagus damage, closed larynx trachea cartilage and fractures with clinically expressed shock and respiratory disorders 1.11.
cervical compression of organs with the phenomenon of asphyxia complex (for example, brain blood circulation disorders, loss of consciousness, amnesia) 1.12.
II degree burns covering more than 20% of the body surface, III degree burns covering not less than 10% of the body surface, respiratory burns with marked swelling phenomena and voice crack 1.13 bottleneck.
pelvic bone fracture with internal organ damage or deformation of the pelvis, or a life-threatening blood loss of 1.14.
at the same time two or more of the great stobrkaul of fractures (also without the heavy shock phenomena), the great stobrkaul closed fractures with vertebral column of vertebrae or pelvic fracture 1.15.
the sternum fracture with heart bruise or internal organ damage, 1.16.
five rib fractures and, if they are caused by the chest deflection or instability and tidal disruption of air and blood accumulation in the pleural cavity of 1.17.
anatomical arms, legs, hands, feet, one arm first and second finger or three fingers, or four fingers (both hands) loss (regardless of the results of replantācij) 1.18.
removal of the eyeball, loss of vision (except acute transient vision loss) in one or both eyes, or the situation where the victim is unable to count fingers two meters 1.19.
the loss of the middle third of the tongue, ear shells loss of 1.20.
hearing loss in both ears or the situation when the victim does not hear a loud voice 3-5 cm from the ear shells (except for transient acute condition) 1.21.
other effects of external damage that caused a life-threatening situation (com, clinically expressed shock, acute life-threatening blood loss, respiratory and circulatory failure syndrome, hepatic or renal failure syndrome, septic State of traumatic disease progression). Does not include temporary or permanent nature of the organism reactions linked to 1.22.
dragāt external genital lesions or traumatic amputation.
Serious health problems: 2.1.
isolated long stobrkaul crunch or two forearm or both Shin bone fracture 2.2.
the sternum fracture or fracture of three ribs without internal organ damage 2.3.
separate complex fractures not stobrkaul 2.4.
maxilla and mandibular bone fractures of the facial bones fractures, except an isolated nasal bone fractures of 2.5.
vertebral column in the thoracic or lumbar vertebrae fractures without spinal cord functions, or small pelvic disorders 2.6.
the tongue bone fracture of the body or the horns without signs of asphyxia, larynx cartilage fractures without life-threatening symptoms in 2.7.
the large joints, hip, knee and shoulder-dislocations (except the habit mežģījum), as well as the rest of the wrist-elbow, wrist and ankle-mežģījum, if there is a joint or ligament damage purses 2.8.
the hairy part of the head, scalp, multiple atrāvum of deep open wounds with blood loss without life danger, ear shells atrāvum 2.9.
permanent hearing loss in one ear or both ears reduction (in a whisper voice to 0 m, voice of the negotiations up to 1 m, both of bungplēvīš rupture) 2.10.
brain injury (brain contusion) with strong coordination, memory, motor function disabilities 2.11.
hands or legs lasting one or more finger loss of 2.12.
complex damage with large joints, circulatory or inervācij disorders, treatment site and perform the operation (except diagnostic artroskopij), multiple path structure damage 2.13.
peripheral nerve damage (nerve root or nerve plexus and nerve damage with bold function impairments) 2.14.
spinal cord injury with monoparēz, moderate paraparēz, pelvic organ malfunctions 2.15.
Visual organ injury (paralysis of accommodation, narrowing the field of vision of one eye to 5 degrees, fall in Visual acuity up to 0.1, 1.0 prior injury was) 2.16.
hearing in both ears reduction (in a whisper voice to 0 m, voice of the negotiations up to 1 m) 2.17.
(Ii) or (iii) degree burns or frostbite, if there are no other signs of life risks burns or frostbite (valued the breadth, depth, duration of treatment, the scar formation of 2.18.
any other organ or organ system damage or loss of function, 2.19.
other serious health problems with hospital treatment and long-term incapacity for work (more than 16 weeks) 3.
Moderate to severe health impairment: 3.1.
one of the tears of bungplēvīt 3.2.
spieķakaul, little lielakaul, heel bone fracture;
3.3. nasal bone fracture 3.4.
small joints, finger mežģījum crunch or mežģījum 3.5.
one or two rib fractures in 3.6.
head bruise of brain shock with mild transient effects and without intracranial injury signs 3.7.
back or another body part wide bruising, bruising, limb strain injuries with mild transient effects 3.8
face bruise with a traumatic two or more full front tooth loss of 3.9.
hands, feet bone fracture 3.10.
open wound with muscle or other soft tissue damage (head, shoulder, thigh, Shin, arm, forearm) or more superficial wounds 3.11.
other accident as a result of health problems which led to a temporary incapacity for more than 21 days, but does not include heavy or as posing a threat to the lives of 4.
Easy health: 4.1.
a superficial wound, multiple abrasions, not complex links injury, finger injury, hoof injury phalanx 4.2.
one tooth loss traumatic 4.3.
other health disorder that caused temporary incapacity for more than three days notes.
1. in the case of injuries is not a determinant of treatment duration, but the severity of the damage acquired at the time of the damage and its consequences.
2. animal poison toxic effects valued by its local and global effects on the organism.
Interior Minister b. Jaundžeikar I
Search Translated Laws of Latvia