Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 958, Riga, 21 November 2006 (pr. No 61 27. §) in the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instrument priorities "children with special needs" open competition rules Issued under Cabinet installations of article 14 of the law in the first part of paragraph 3 i. General questions 1. determine child and Family Affairs (hereinafter the Ministry) in the competence of the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instruments (hereinafter – financial instruments) priorities "children with special needs" open competition (open competition) in co-financing available for open invitation to tender, so in time, the individual project (the project) for the preparation of the submission of the application, evaluation and decision making requirements. 2. the project is financed from the resources of the applicant and the project co-financed by means of financial instruments. Total financial instruments available for the co-financing of projects in the open competition, is 897680 euros. 3. From the financial instruments required financing must not be less than 250000 euros and must not exceed the provision referred to in paragraph 2, the overall open competition for the available financial instruments for co-financing. 4. Priority "children with special needs" within the co-financing of financial instruments are as follows: 4.1 does not exceed 60% of the eligible costs of the project (except this rule 4.2 and 4.3 in the cases referred to in). If the activity according to the business support Control Act article 5 qualifies as State aid, the financial instrument for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity set specific to the type of aid;
4.2. shall not exceed 85%, if not less than 15% of the project total eligible costs are financed from the State or a local government budget, but financial instruments will cover the rest of the co-financing of the eligible costs of the project. If the activity according to the business support Control Act article 5 qualifies as State aid, the financial instrument for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity set specific to the type of aid;
4.3. exceeding these rules 4.1 and 4.2 co-financing referred to, but not exceeding 90% of the project total eligible costs of the project, the applicant prepared a project to support the associations, foundations, religious organizations or trade union activity is logged to the co-financing of both financial instruments at the same time. In this case, the applicant shall bear the remaining project cost of the project. If the activity according to the business support Control Act article 5 qualifies as State aid, the financial instrument for co-financing shall not exceed the relevant aid intensity set specific to the type of aid. 5. If in the course of the implementation of the project total eligible costs for the project exceeds the maximum approved amount of the eligible cost, the difference shall be borne by the applicant for the project. 6. The Ministry of Finance (hereinafter the national managing authority) ensure preparation of the application projects for normative acts of the Republic of Latvia and the financial instrument for the guidelines, rules and procedures for the publication of Latvia website on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv). 7. National managing authority shall issue an open tender the tender announcement in the newspaper Latvijas journal ", two of the largest amount of the subscription after the Latvian daily newspapers and financial instruments with Latvian home page on the internet (URwww.eeagrants.lv), as well as the Ministry places a tender on its website on the internet (URwww.bm.gov.lv). II. Financial instruments the conditions of co-financing the project applicant has 8 State Government or local authority, the institution or agency of a State or local education authority is established, the scientific authority of the State, a State Agency, as well as in the Republic of Latvia registered legal person-society, Foundation, a religious organization, a trade union or a corporation. 9. the applicant may submit a draft project on your own or with a partner, or partners. The cooperation of the neris may be any of the rules referred to in paragraph 8, the person or authority, as well as the European economic area countries registered legal person or State or local government authority, or an international organisation, operating in European economic area countries. 10. A partner may participate in the project both as a direct partner, directly involved in the implementation of the project, both as a financial partner that participates in the financing of the project. The project applicant and partner relations establish incorporated the parties ' agreement on the implementation of the project responsibility, contribution and during implementation of the project and the materials used, the benefits of ownership. 11. Financial instruments the horizontal priorities (project application form (annex 1) 9 and 10) are as follows: 11.1. sustainable development (environmental, economic and social);
11.2. gender equality;
11.3. the practice of good governance;
11.4. the bilateral relations. 12. In order to qualify for the co-financing of financial instruments are defined in the following eligibility criteria: 12.1. the project the applicant complies with this provision 2. the requirements set out in the annex and confirms it with a signature;
12.2. the project applicant is directly responsible for project preparation, implementation and management, as well as on the results of the project. The project, the applicant may not be among Bosh;
12.3. the project for the applicant and its partners are available in the stable and sufficient financial resources and other resources, to a certain extent ensure your project funding part of the project implementation, as well as continuity;
12.4. the applicant and its project partner capable of providing the required for the implementation of the project the number of people who have the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience;
12.5. the project will be implemented in the public interest. 13. Priority "children with special needs" aims to promote the integration into society of children who have a physical or mental disorder and that require specific care and treatment (hereinafter-children with special needs), as well as to improve their quality of life. 14. Priority "children with special needs" subpriority is: 14.1. improving access to and treatment for children with special needs in the health care system, and especially within the supported activity is multifunctional support center to provide social and health care, as well as social and medical rehabilitation services for children with special needs;
14.2. the child with disabilities integration in the education system, and especially within the supported activity is development of education children with special needs and education activities, and/or the provision of services for families that have children with special needs. 15. the project activities implemented in Latvia, as well as the European economic area countries, if so you get priority objectives. Activities related to investments in construction, reconstruction of buildings, renovation or restoration work, real estate acquisition and installation of equipment, implemented in Latvia. 16. One project applicant may submit an unlimited number of submissions for the project when it argues that can fulfill all of these provisions 12. criteria referred to in paragraph 1 and to ensure that a single project activity would not be included in other projects. 17. the project the applicant all the project activities implemented in the framework of the project and all of the payments envisaged up to 30 April 2011. 18. project financial calculations are carried out in euro. The project applicant is responsible for the correctness of the financial calculation arithmetic. The costs associated with the development of project submissions are not considered as eligible costs. III. Project preparation and submission of application 19. project application form (annex 1) shall be prepared in English, completing the project submission form electronic version in MS Excel format (available financial instruments with Latvian website on the internet (www.eeagrants.lv, section "application form") and the International website (www.eeagrants.org, section "projects")). The project applicant is completely in charge of the castle that the information supplied is correct and accurate. 20. These provisions with the documents listed in the Latvian language project application form (annex 1) indicates in paragraph 11. 20. the project submission adds: 20.1. such documents to Latvian language: 20.1.1. brief description of the project (not more than 3200rakst marks), which contains the project goal, main activities and results to be achieved;
20.1.2. proof by the applicant of the project (annex 2);
20.1.3. Declaration of partnership project (if the project involves capacity-building, the partn partnership Declaration to the authorities concerned submit the form for each partner involved in the project) (annex 3);
20.1.4. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project by the State revenue service certificate, which certifies that the applicant and the project partner (if the project involves partnership and cooperation for the financing of the project participates in the neris) does not have tax debt, or of the applicant and project partners written agreement in which he authorizes the Ministry to receive the statement, indicating that the national internal revenue service regional Department address where the applicant and the project partner is registered as a taxable person;
20.1.5. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the project application to the Religious Affairs issued by Board Certified for the persons who have authority to sign, if the applicant is a religious organization. If the applicant does not add the said certified statement, the Ministry is entitled to request the religious affairs administration;
20.1.6. certificate of the institution after approval of the project qualify for credit or other financial resources (if such is provided to attract the project), the certificate shall state the amounts to be allocated;
20.1.7. project application form (annex 1) in paragraph 11 of the draft annex referred to by the applicant;
20.1.8. project management involved in life (CV);
20.1.9. local participation in project decision, stating the total cost of the project (including the municipal investment project), and volume sources priekšfinan, if the applicant is a municipal project;
20.1.10. applicant and project partners (if the project involves the building of a partnership) by proof that the project deliveries, installation, construction, reconstruction, renovation and restoration work will be carried out in project applicant or partner property or owned property that will not be sold or otherwise alienated from the project inception to completion, as well as the subsequent 10 years, unless the grant agreement concluded provides otherwise;
20.2. the project applicant, certified copies of documents in the language: Latvian 20.2.1. the institutions rules or the statutes of the institution;
20.2.2. applicant and project partners (if the project involves the building of partnership) registration certificate (State scientific institution, Association, Foundation, a religious organisation, the unions and the Corporation);
20.2.3. associations, foundations, religious organizations, trade unions, or a corporation's annual report for the previous year or the society, Foundation, religious organizations, trade unions, or a corporation leader signed the report on the period of Association, Foundation, religious organizations, trade unions, or the formation of a corporation;
20.2.4. the value added tax-taxable person's registration certificate, if the applicant is a project of value added tax-taxable person;
20.2.5. where a project is planned for the construction, reconstruction or renovation works: 220.127.116.11. būvvald according to stipulated regulations submitted and registered application-construction accounting card;
18.104.22.168. būvvald issued by planning and architectural task;
20.2.6. one such evidence of ownership of the copies: 22.214.171.124. Land Registry Department issued a copy of the shore (land registry in certificate) for the land on which the construction of, or intended for buildings for reconstruction or renovation work;
126.96.36.199. long-term land or a building lease, which secured the land for the time from the initiation of the implementation of the project to completion, and subsequent 10 years;
20.3. the following documents in English: 20.3.1. the warranty letter (certificate) of the project applicant and partner (if the project involves the building of a partnership) in investment projects planned;
20.3.2. the project application form (annex 1) in paragraph 11 of the draft annex referred to by the applicant. If the documents are annexed to a large extent, in English only, containing the summaries of key information;
20.4. the following certified partners documents and their translation into Latvian language for foreign project partners: 20.4.1. a copy of the registration certificate;
20.4.2. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project issued by the national competent authorities the certificate attesting that the foreign partner is not a tax debt, if the partner participates in the financing of the project;
20.4.3. not earlier than one month before the date of submission of the application for the project issued by the national competent authorities the certificate attesting that the foreign partner has not been declared insolvent (including not in process of restoration) and not in the process of liquidation, if the partner participates in the financing of the project. 21. the applicant 20darbdien the project after receiving a letter about the project approval shall be submitted to the Ministry in the following documents: 21.1. This provision 20.1.6 referred institution. decision on debt or other financial instruments;
21.2. the country concerned in purported 20.4.1. these provisions referred to in the document;
21.3. the national certified in this provision and paragraph 188.8.131.52.4.3. the documents listed on the partners who participate in the financing of the project. 22. the deadline for submission of projects open competition is three months after the notification of open competition. Tender announcement indicates the project application submission date and time (hereinafter referred to as term). 23. Open competition project application project applicant or his authorized representative shall submit to the Ministry, Ministry or send by mail. 24. The Ministry shall examine project submissions that are received by the Ministry to the tender period referred to. 25. By fax or electronically sent to project submissions will not be considered. If the application is received after the tender deadline, it does not open, and the Ministry shall inform the applicant of the project location and the time of submission of the project can get back to pending. 26. By submitting the application, the project on the envelope or box indicates the following: 26.1. distribution-children and Family Affairs Ministry, Boulevard 14 16 Basteja Boulv., Riga, LV-1050;
26.2. the priority "for children with special needs";
26.3. the full project name and address of the applicant;
26.4. the name of the project;
26.5. "not to be opened before the start of the assessment". 27. the project submission and all this provision 20. documents referred to in paragraph shall submit four copies-three copies of the original and, to the project submission form indicating the "original" and "copy", in one or more sealed and stamped envelopes or boxes. If the envelopes or boxes, it is more sanumur. Project submissions (both the original and the copy) attachments are presented according to the Republic of Latvia laws and filing requirements. They are cauršūt (caurauklot), represents the Goths and signed, the signature is decrypted, and indicating the number of pages and caurauklošan. 28. the project is added to the original submission of the project application form (annex 1), in paragraph 11 of the draft annex referred to by the applicant and the bottom of the rules referred to in paragraph 20.1.1. electronic document to a floppy disk or CD (CD), which indicates the following: 28.1. priority "children with disabilities";
28.2. the full name of the applicant in the project;
28.3. the name of the project. 29. questions on project preparation and application to public tender to the Ministry sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or by post. 30. If the Ministry no later than 15darbdien before the public tender announcement deadline specified in receive interested parties written a letter asking for the preparation and submission of the project open tender, so within five working days after receipt of the letter, prepare a written response and send it electronically or by fax, as well as by mail to the interested party. If the question is received electronically, the Ministry's response to the person concerned shall be sent electronically. 31. The response to the questions would be available to all interested parties, the Ministry published on its website on the internet (URwww.bm.gov.lv), without issue. IV. evaluation of the application and Draft decision 32. Ministry draw up a tender project submission Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission assessment) regulations. Charter establishes the Evaluation Commission and operational procedures. 33. project submissions are evaluated in two stages: 33.1. opening and application of project evaluation under Admiral nistratīv the eligibility criteria;
33.2. the project evaluation of application quality and specific evaluation criteria (annex 4). 34. The Ministry shall register the project applications and grants them identification numbers. Evaluation the Commission shall examine project submissions under the administrative eligibility criteria set out in the financial instruments in the Republic of Latvia regulatory legislation. The purpose of the administrative assessment is to verify that the project submission complies with the requirements and has quality and directional-specific evaluation criteria. 35. If the assessment, the Commission finds that the application requested co-financing of financial instruments may be classified as commercial support, it shall request an opinion on the conformity of the project the business control provisions of the aid business regulatory laws. 36. Where the information contained in the application is not sufficient or is unclear, the Ministry of administrative compliance checks make a request in writing to the applicant of the project to provide additional information or clarification, send a request by mail, and on both the project specified in the applicant's fax number. 37. Where the applicant within five working days following the dispatch of the request by the Ministry submitted the necessary information, by sending a fax, as well as submitting it personally or by sending by mail, project submissions under the administrative eligibility criteria are valued. 38. If, after checking again the project submission does not meet at least one criterion of administrative compliance or that rule 4, 10 or 16. the requirements laid down in paragraph 1, it shall be rejected. 39. The Ministry within five working days after the decision on non-compliance by mail send to the applicant a reasoned refusal of the project, including relevant administrative eligibility criteria or criteria not met. 40. project submissions that meet the criteria for administrative compliance, the evaluation the Commission shall assess the quality of the assessment criteria laid down in the financial instruments of the regulatory laws of the Republic of Latvia in the legislation, as well as the specific assessment criteria (annex 4). 41. the overall assessment of the project quality assessment criteria is 65 percent share of the specific evaluation criteria and the percentage is 35 percent. The total number of points earned for the project is calculated using the following formula: KK-quality evaluation criteria overall rating; SKI-specific evaluation criteria overall rating; KKmax-quality evaluation criteria maximum score-15.25 points; Specific evaluation criteria SKmax-the maximum number of points-5 points.
42. After the submission of the draft assessment of the completion of the evaluation, the Commission arranges project applications in order of priority according to the process of evaluating the resulting assessment, prepare a list of eligible project application and submit it to the Ministry. 43. The Ministry shall send the national managing authority project submissions (original and one copy) together with the reasoned opinion and the Commission's assessment of the Protocol on the application of the project. 44. the project evaluation of the application, the national managing authority and Monitoring Committee, as well as the adoption of the decision on the presentation of financial instruments to the Office, to the European economic area, the Committee of the financial instrument or the Norwegian Foreign Ministry adopted a final decision on the approval or rejection of a project conducted in accordance with the financial instruments in the Republic of Latvia regulating the statutory procedures. Prime Minister a. Halloween children's and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik of children and Family Affairs Ministry submitted version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 November 2006, regulations no 958 Project submission form in English for children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 November 2006, the provisions of no. 9 Project applicant Declaration I certify that: 1. I am familiar with all financial instruments funding conditions laid down in these rules, and the implementation of the project will follow them.
2. Project objectives and project designed activities comply with legislation and policy planning documents priority "children with special needs" if they lay down additional requirements in connection with project activities to be implemented.
3. the applicant body in the EU Project, after completion of the project with the project implementation shall keep all relevant documentation and information (if necessary, it can produce), as well as agree to Latvia or donor institution (s) controls and the representatives of the audit, prior to project approval, project during implementation and after the last payment was received.
4. the implementation of the activities envisaged in the Draft will not be launched before the conclusion of the cooperation agreement with the Central Finance and contracting agency and the Ministry.
5. the project in the application and attached documents shall be provided in the information is true.
6. the institution of the applicant is not the project declared insolvent (including not in the bailout process and not in the process of liquidation), its operation is suspended or interrupted or not initiate proceedings for its winding up, insolvency or bankruptcy (excluding Administration).
7. There is no valid judgment or statement about the penalty, with which I have been guilty of fraud, crime related to bribery, as well as involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activities, which affected the Republic of Latvia on financial interests.
8. There are no significant professional misconduct and does not exist in the current decision, with which I have been guilty of offences in connection with their professional activities.
9. I have not made knowingly false or distorted information, and I have not concealed the information related to the project.
10. I'm not trying to get limited availability information or act with criminal or administrative actions to influence the project evaluation process involved.
11. the project will be available to the institution by the applicant of sufficient financial resources for the implementation of project activities within the prescribed time limit.
12. the project applicant institution has provided one and the same application for funding of the project from various financial sources, that is, it does not claim to receive double funding for the same project.
13. the project the applicant institution has paid taxes and other State and local minimum payments laid down in full in the laws of the Republic of Latvia within.
14. the project the applicant institution is directly responsible for project management and implementation, and it is not a mediator.
15. the project the applicant institution in the course of the implementation of the project the results obtained will be used in the fixed assets corresponding to the objectives of the project for at least 10 years after the completion of the project, unless the grant agreement will not be provided otherwise.
16. the project the applicant institution at the request of the Ministry will submit the necessary additional information and documentation.
17. The Ministry submitted a copy of the application to a project in full compliance with the project application submitted the original.
18. The estimated financial instrument for financing (cash and percentage) is calculated only from the project's total eligible cost.
19. the project follows the conditions and limits for the support of the business regulatory laws.
20. in accordance with _____ _____ _____ _____ (e.g. statutes) and in accordance with the NACE (UR1.1.red) classification of the applicant institution of the project (excluding Administration) has the following permissible activities (specify all activities): ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ 21. Agree that the receipt of the information referred to in paragraph 6 shall be verified by the Ministry.
I know that, if found to have knowingly or negligently provide false information, I will be denied the opportunity to receive support and the Ministry may apply to law enforcement bodies.
Project Manager of the applicant institution ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __ (signature and transcript) of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 November 2006, regulations no 958 of the partnership project ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __ (name of the project) in order to ensure the successful implementation of the project, the project applicant and partner agree to the following principles of good partnership practice: 1. before the submission of the project application in the Ministry partner must read the project application and to understand their role in the implementation of the project.
2. partner empowered project applicant to sign a cooperation agreement with the Central Finance and contracting agency and the ministries and to represent it in all project related transactions.
3. the project the applicant must consult regularly with partners and provide complete information on the implementation of the project.
4. the partner must receive the applicant's project progress report drawn up.
5. the project for the applicant before the submission of proposals for major changes in the project (for example, the changes associated with activity or partners) need to agree with the partners. If such agreement cannot be reached, the applicant shall inform the contracting authority, and shall submit it to the relevant proposals for necessary changes.
I have read the contracting authorities in the project application submitted and agree with its content. Undertake to respect the principles of good partnership. If the application is approved for co-financing of financial instruments, guarantee funding amounting to: _____ euro, that is, _____% of the total eligible costs of the project.
Name _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ __ organization _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ the post _ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ___ signature ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ date and place of _____ and _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ Z.v. child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 November 2006, regulations no 958 children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in