Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/149182
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 980 Riga 2006 (30 November. No 62 24. §) rules on pay medical persons Issued in accordance with article 4 of the law on medical treatment by the second part of rule 1 determine pay, including the lower wage rate of persons providing medical treatment from the State budget paid health services medical institutions (hereinafter referred to as the medical treatment person's), which concluded a contract for health services provided by the payment (hereinafter referred to as the medical establishment).
2. to determine the treatment person pay, hospital leadership created a Commission (minimum three people) assess the relevant positions and determine the qualifications of a position category in accordance with the laws of the intellectual work and the assessment of the qualifications of the position of the underlying defining the categories of national budgetary institutions for funding, as well as taking into account the provisions of annex 1.
3. Medical treatment person's monthly wage level according to the specific qualifications of post category determines the hospital's Manager, subject to this provision in annex 2 treatment the person lowest monthly wage rates. Treatment of persons whose monthly salary is determined according to the amount of work (number of hours per month), monthly, actual wages calculated on the monthly salary multiplied by the number of hours actually worked and dividing the resulting product by one wage rate for the appropriate number of hours.
4. Treatment a person receives a bonus for the extra work (absent or vacant posts of duty, the expansion of the volume of work) to 50% of the monthly wage. If the medical treatment person several bonuses on different works, in addition to the premium amount may not exceed 50% of it in certain monthly wage level.
5. Determine the amount of the premium for the additional Office-person medical treatment absent or vacant job-filling shall not be exceeded by the absence of existing treatments or vacant position's monthly wage. If the additional obligation to multiple treatments for individuals, the total amount of the premium shall not exceed absent treatment or vacant position's monthly wage.
6. Treatment a person receives a premium for night work amounting to: 6.1. treatment for work of emergency medical assistance, as well as a medical person who works in the maternity unit, and the neonatal Department, not less than 75% of the treatment the person certain hours salary rate;
6.2. the other treatments (except this rule 6.1. treatment referred to), not less than 50% of the treatment the person certain hourly wage rates.
7. Treatment a person receives a monthly premium for seniority in the field of treatment. The premium is fixed at: 7.1 if the length of service in the field of treatment is 10 to 15 years (inclusive) – up to 20% of the treatment the person specified monthly wage;
7.2. If the length of service in the field of treatment is 15 to 20 years (inclusive), – up to 30% of the medical treatment person in certain monthly wage;
7.3. If the length of service in the field of treatment has more than 20 years, up to 40% of the medical person in certain monthly salary.
8. Medical treatment a person receives a premium for working in special conditions in accordance with the provisions of annex 3.
9. Medical treatment a person can prēmē on the high performance of its work, using the funds to 15% from the planned wages Fund. Specific incentives the treatment the person determined by the head of the institution.
10. Implementation of the provisions of the law on the public funding budget for the current year and the hospital's wage fund.
11. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 2004, Regulation No 804 "rules on wage system of public institutions financed medical persons and social work professionals" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 155; 2005, 33, 106.177.210., no.).
12. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 30 November 2006, the Regulation No 980 medical person post qualification category i. institutions driving the field of treatment of post qualification category, no PO box
Job title category of qualification 1.
The main doctor 1 3 2.
The Deputy Chief doctor 2-4 3.
Departments, departmental head 4-6 4.
Virsmās, Chief Nurse, principal midwife 4-6 treatments for persons II qualification category of posts no PO box
Profession/job title group qualification category 1.
Certified medical persons with higher vocational or academic training: 1.1.
the doctor, the dentist 4-6 1.2.
sister with higher academic education (doctoral degree) 4-6 2.
Registered medical persons with higher vocational education: 2.1.
the doctor, the dentist 5-6 2.2.
resident 6-7 3.
Certified medical person with level 2 of the higher vocational education and a master's degree: 3.1.
ergotherapist, physiotherapist, audiologopēd 5-6 3.2.
technical ortopēd 5-6 3.3.
sister 5-6 4.
Certified medical person with level 2 of the higher vocational education: 4.1.
ergotherapist, physiotherapist, audiologopēd 6-7 4.2.
technical ortopēd 6-7 4.3.
sister 6-7 5.
Treatments for individuals with a higher level 2 vocational training: 5.1.
ergotherapist, physiotherapist, audiologopēd 7-8 5.2.
technical ortopēd 7-8 5.3.
sister 7-8 6.
Certified medical person with level 1 of the higher vocational education or vocational secondary education: 6.1.
Physician Assistant (paramedic) 7-8 6.2.
midwife 7-8 6.3.
sister 7-8 6.4.
masseur, masseuse of the child 7-9 6.5.
reitterapeit, reitterapeit 7-9 Assistant 6.6.
ergoterapeit assistant physiotherapist Assistant 7-9 6.7.
Biomedical technician 7-9 7.
Treatment of persons registered with level 1 of the higher vocational education or vocational secondary education: 7.1.
Physician Assistant (paramedic) 7-9 7.2.
midwife 8-9 7.3.
sister 8-9 7.4.
masseur, masseuse of the child 8-10 7.5.
reitterapeit, 8-10 Assistant reitterapeit 7.6.
ergoterapeit assistant physiotherapist Assistant 8-10 7.7.
Biomedical technician 8-10 7.8.
radiologist Assistant 8-10 8.
Certified medical persons with vocational secondary education: 8.1.
paramedic technician 8-10 8.2.
medical technician 10-11 8.3.
dental nurse 10-11 8.4.
dental technician, dental assistant, 10-11.
Treatment of persons registered with the professional secondary education: 9.1.
dental nurse 10-11 9.2.
dental technician 10-11 9.3.
medical technician 10-11 10.
Registered medical persons with vocational training: 10.1.
Dental Assistant 11-13 10.2.
Nursing Assistant 11-13 Health Minister g. Smith annex 2 Cabinet 30 November 2006 the Regulation No 980 persons lower in treatment monthly salary (in lats) No. p.k.
Post qualification category, the lowest monthly wage/salary rate of the load (in dollars) 1.
1 815 2.
2 685 3.
3 595 4.
4 512 5.
5 435 6.
6 365 7.
7 295 8.
8 235 9.
9 206 10.
10 178 11.
11 166 12.
12 155 13.
13 145 Health Minister g. Smith annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 November 2006, the Regulation No 980 premium treatment for persons for work in special circumstances, no PO box
Benefit type Bonus amount (as a percentage of the monthly wage) 1.
The institutions and bodies to treat AIDS sufferers (diagnosis) to 40% 2.
Institutions and departments, the leper, the psychic suffering, alcoholism and drug addiction treatment in which the patient has elevated health risk and 15% 3.
Institutions and bodies of the infection and tuberculosis patients, radiology, x-ray and burns treatment units, in which there is an increased risk to health to 10% 4.
Medical institutions and departments whose employees owing to the nature of working conditions is entitled to the bonus, if you have two or more high risk factors: 4.1.
This annex, paragraph 1 and 2 or 1 and 3 in the cases referred to in point 4.2 to 45%.
2 and 3 of this annex, in the cases referred to in paragraph 5 to 18%.
Medical institutions with security guards and closed treatment of mentally ill persons in forced treatment and inspection of persons tiespsihiatrisk: 5.1.
the medical people who perform forced treatment of up to 50% 5.2.
medical person who makes tiespsihiatrisk and judicial medical expertise to 45% 6.
For work in sensitive circumstances: 6.1.
emergency medical professionals working in the emergency medical crew (in proportion to call few hours) 25-50% 6.2.
anaesthetics, reanimatoloģij and intensive care specialists to 50% Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia