Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/149905
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 998 in 2006 12 December (pr. No 66 34) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 January 2004, the Regulation No 44 "rules for foreigners ' work permits Issued under the immigration law, article 9, third and fourth to make the Cabinet of 20 January 2004, the Regulation No 44" rules on work permits for foreigners "(Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 12, 68; 2005, no. 147) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words" paragraph 1 (including as a corporation in the Council or a Board member or partnerships officer registered in the commercial register for which the right of representation) "with the words" (including as a company member of the administrative or executive body) ".
2. Supplement 5.1 point after the word "week" with the words "or if he is self-employed and his stay in Latvia not less than one year".
3. Replace paragraph 13, the words "(including as a corporation in the Council or a Board member or a partnership official, who registered in the commercial register of representation rights)" with the words "(including as a company member of the administrative or executive body)".
4. Add to paragraph 18.1., after the word "foreigners" by the words "and confirming that the employer has not administered the State revenue service tax debt".
5. Amend section 18.2.
6. Express section 18.3. the following: "18.3. If foreigners profession is re mentēt, GLA-qualifications certificate or an equivalent copy of the document attesting the compliance of professional qualifications in the Republic of Latvia. If the foreigners are not regulated profession shall submit the documents of education or legalized three years experience supporting document copy of the profession in which the employer intends to employ foreigners, adding the certified translation of the national language; ".
7. Delete paragraph 12.8. "18.2.".
8. Delete paragraph 19.
9. Amend paragraph 24:9.1 "29.2.4.";
9.2. number "30.2.4.".
10. Add to paragraph 24 behind the numbers "30.2.15." with numbers and the word "30.2.16., 30.2.17., 30.2.18., 30.2.19. and 30.2.20.".
11. To supplement the rules, and with 220.127.116.11.1.7 29.1.8. subparagraph by the following: "on the composer, 29.1.6 musicians, singers, choreographers, dancers, film, theatre or another Director or actor, circus artists or performances involved in providing technical staff;
29.1.7. for the driver of the international freight road transport regulated professions;
29.1.8. Republic of Latvia registered aircraft in the civil aviation field in a regulated profession; "
12. Express the following subparagraphs 29.2.3.: "a partnership is registered in the commercial register 29.2.3. a member who is entitled to represent the partnership, Board Member, Council Member, prokūrist, the administrator, liquidator or a person authorised to represent the Merchant (foreign merchant) activities associated with branch;".
13. Delete 29.2.4. section.
14. Make the following subparagraphs 30.1.3.: "sports coaches 30.1.3.;".
15. Make the following paragraph 30.2.3: "30.2.3. commercial registered partnerships, which have the right to represent the partnership, Board Member, Council Member, prokūrist, the administrator, liquidator or a person authorised to represent the Merchant (foreign merchant) activities associated with branch;".
16. Delete 30.2.4. section.
17. To complement the 30.2.12. section behind the words "alternative status" with the words "or their family member who has received the termiņuzturēšan permit and wants to work".
18. To supplement the rules by 30.2.16., 30.2.17., 30.2.18., 30.2.19. and 30.2.20. the bottom point as follows: "30.2.16. recognised as victims of trafficking according to the regulations on the procedures for victims of trafficking receive social rehabilitation services, and the criteria for the recognition of the person of the victims of trafficking;
30.2.17. the person to whom the European Community granted long-term resident status in another Member State of the European Union, or family member, and is one year stayed in Latvia in accordance with immigration law article 23, first paragraph, point 6 and yet again be employed in the Republic of Latvia;
30.2.18. received a residence permit until the judgment of the Court of divorce and the child's place of residence determination date of entry into force;
30.2.19. the person granted temporary protection in Latvia;
30.2.20. received a residence permit under the immigration law article 23, first paragraph, point 22 and stayed in the Republic of Latvia with the termiņuzturēšan permission for one year. "
19. Add to paragraph 31 of the second and third sentence the following wording: "If between the Republic of Latvia and the country concerned or by international organizations under contract has not been concluded, the Republic of Latvia of accredited diplomatic and consular missions or representations of international organisations to the employee's dependent person in the work permit is issued after work call the approval prescribed in these provisions according to the validity period of the visa. Job call approval is not required if the person complies with any of the provisions referred to in paragraph 29 categories. "
20. To supplement paragraph 32 behind the numbers "30.2.14." with numbers and the word "30.2.15., 30.2.16., 30.2.17., 30.2.18., 30.2.19. and 30.2.20.".
21. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 20 July 2001, of Directive 2001/55/EC on minimum standards in the event of a mass influx of displaced persons for giving temporary protection and on measures promoting a balance of efforts between Member States in receiving such persons and bearing the consequences thereof;
2) Council of 27 January 2003 of Directive 2003/9/EC laying down minimum standards for the reception of asylum seekers;
3) Council of November 25 of Directive 2003/109/EC concerning the status of third-country nationals who are long-term residents;
4) Council of 29 April 2004, Directive 2004/81/EC on the residence permit issued to third-country nationals who are victims of trafficking in human beings or who have been the subject of an action to facilitate illegal immigration, who cooperate with the competent authorities;
5) Council of 29 April 2004, Directive 2004/83/EC on minimum standards for the qualification and status of third country nationals or stateless persons as refugees or as persons who otherwise need between folksy protection, status and content of the protection granted;
6) Council 13 December 2004, Directive 2004/114/EC on the conditions of admission of third-country nationals for studies, pupil exchange, unremunerated training or voluntary service. " Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia