Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/150046
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 991 Riga 2006 (on December 5. No 65 30) procedure for the determination of the charge for air navigation and the State joint stock company "Riga International Airport" services, and charge distribution order Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" in article 28 of the second, third and fourth 1. determines the order in which determines the charges for air navigation services Riga flight information region and the national joint stock company "Riga International Airport" (hereinafter referred to as the airport "Riga") services, as well as cost-sharing arrangements.
2. the fee for the State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" ERS provide air navigation services shall be determined as follows: 2.1 the charge for air navigation services shall report in the Riga flight information region, taking into account the aircraft's maximum take-off mass (MPM) tonnes (with an accuracy of two decimal places, rounded up), calculated using the following formula: R = P x D x W, where R-charge on the route air navigation services received;
P-charging unit charges Riga flight information region – 28.43 euro or equivalent amount in the Bank of Latvia exchange rate or charge the unit pricing for international routes – 28.81 euro or equivalent amount in the Bank of Latvia exchange rate, which the State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" in a task charged the European Organisation for the safety of air navigation (European organization for the safety of air navigation) central route charges Office (hereinafter referred to as Eurocontrol payment Office);
D-1/100 part of a distance taken to Riga flight information region, which are translated by the great circle route and is expressed in kilometers (with an accuracy of two decimal places). Aircraft landing at the Republic of Latvia or taking off from them, this distance is reduced by the distance flown aerodrome control zone;
W – aircraft weight factor, calculated by dragging the square root of the quotient obtained by the aircraft maximum take-off mass of the number of metric tonnes referred to in the certificate, the validity of flight flight instruction or other similar official document, divided by the number 50: maximum take-off weight 2.2. charges for air navigation services for aerodrome control zone is calculated using the following formula: A = P x K, where A – charges for air navigation services provided by the aerodrome control zone;
P-charging unit pricing – 28.43 euro or equivalent amount in the Bank of Latvia exchange rate;
K-factor of the mass of the aircraft, according to table 1.
table 1 no PO box
Maximum take-off weight (tonnes) 1 K.
0.5 0-5 2.
5.01 – 10 3 0.8.
10,01 4 1.5 – 20.
20.01 – 2.0 25 5.
25,01-30 2.7 6.
30,01 to 45 3.5 7.
45,01 4.2-50 8.
50,01-60 5.0 9.
60.01 – 80, 5.7 10.
80,01-90 6.5 11.
90.01 7.5-110 12.
110,01-150 9.0 13.
150,01-200 12.0 14.
300.01 and more. in determining fee 20.0 2.3 on the provision of air navigation services in the Baltimore area, aerodrome control coefficient of 0.6;
2.4. any carrier, flying to fly "Riga" and the port from the receive discounts from the rule referred to in 2.2 payments depending on the calendar year made flights to Riga (table 2): table 2 no PO box
The number of flights discount (%)
1.1000 5 2.
2000 10 3.
3000 15 4.
4000 20 5.
5000 25 6.
6000 and more 30 3. Fee for the airport "Riga" services rendered shall be determined as follows: 3.1 for aircraft take-off and landing at the airport "Riga" determines the Basic-8.12 euros or its equivalent in lats according to the Bank of Latvia exchange rate fixed for every 1000 aircraft maximum take-off mass in kilograms (rounded up to 10 kg). From 22.00 to 6.00 a.m. local time is calculated and charged an additional fee of 20% of the basic amount;
3.2. training flight hours equates to one take-off and landing time, but for each next hour apply a coefficient of 0.75;
3.3. the ramp parking: 3.3.1. first three hours is free of charge;
3.3.2. each of the next 24 hours for every aircraft maximum take-off weight 1000 kg-1.06 euros or the equivalent amount in the Bank of Latvia exchange rate;
3.4. security measures – euro 12.18 or equivalent amount in the Bank of Latvia exchange rate fixed for each departing passenger;
3.5. any carrier, flying to the airport "Riga" and receive discounts from this rule 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4. the payments referred to in point depending on the time of year the number of passengers transported in the direction of Riga (table 3): table 3 no PO box
The number of departing passengers (000)
1.25 10 2.
50 20 3.
75 30 4.
100 40 5.
125 50 6.
150 60 7.
200 70 8.
250 80 4. For this rule in paragraph 2 and 3 these services do not pay if: 4.1 special flights to transport the Latvian President, Prime Minister or the President of the Parliamentary official visits;
4.2. flights by State aircraft of 7 December 1944 on the Convention between and international civil aviation within the meaning of article 3, including the military, customs or border guard aircraft;
4.3. flight, intended for search and rescue at the aviation search and rescue service of the order;
4.4. flights which end airfield, from which the aircraft has taken off, if it is not sitting in another airfield (forced return).
5. about this rule referred to in paragraph 2, the services do not pay: 5.1 if the flights are performed in Riga flight information region under visual flight rules outside of controlled airspace boundaries;
5.2. If the weight of the aircraft is less than two tonnes.
6. From these provisions referred to in subparagraph 3.4. payments are exempt passengers who have not reached the age of two years.
7. for air navigation and airport "Riga" services: 7.1 these terms referred to in paragraph 2, the fees charged by the State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic", but the charges for air navigation services provided to international flight on the route Riga flight information region, State joint stock company "Latvian air service ' task may charge a payment Office Eurocontrol;
7.2. the provisions referred to in paragraph 3 of the fee charged by the airport "Riga";
7.3. the owner of the aircraft and the user is equally liable for the payment of the services received;
7.4. payment shall be made within 30 days after invoice is sent. If the pay period is ma Saturday, Sunday or official holiday of the Republic of Latvia, the payments shall be made by the next working day;
7.5. the private (business) and charters services pay after landing in the territory of Latvia respectively, State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" air traffic information center, the airport "Riga" dispatch centre or the nearest bank branch, where the contract provides otherwise.
8. Revenue, calculated and collected from the bottom of the rules referred to in point 2.1. fees for transit overflights, distributed as follows: 8.1. public joint stock company "Latvian air traffic"-89%;
8.2. the National Agency for Civil Aviation Agency "– 10%;
8.3. national budget revenue – 1%, but not less, as laid down in the law on the State budget for the current year.
9. For the current month and the calculated amounts charged by the State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" shall inform the national agency of Civil Aviation "agency", and the Ministry of finance to the 10th of the following month.
10. in accordance with rule 8.2. and 8.3 the in this divided and Mama amounts collected public joint stock company "Latvian" air traffic once a month (to the twenty-fifth day) is transferred to the appropriate government agencies ' Civil Aviation Agency "expense account and the General State of the general revenue account in the Treasury. Amounts charged to the payment Office, Eurocontrol State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic" even within seven days after the payment of the arrears in the Eurocontrol Office payments concerned public joint stock company "Latvian air traffic".
11. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 3 January 2006, Regulation No 20 "arrangements be charge for air navigation and the State joint stock company" Riga International Airport "services, and its distribution arrangements" (Latvian journal, 2006, no. 10).
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 20 December 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia