Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/150401
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1007 Riga 2006 (19 December. No 68 25) drainage system and the construction of waterworks construction order Issued in accordance with article 6 of the law on construction of the first paragraph of point 6 (I). General questions 1. Special arrangements for the construction of drainage systems and structures hidrotehniskaj (hereinafter referred to as the hidromelioratīv of the building).
2. the provisions do not apply to ports and marine structures in the construction of the waterworks.
3. The terms used in the following terms: 3.1 drainage system in waterworks construction renovation or-reclamation systems, waterworks, or part of a building, do not change the design parameters to improve the drained land or surrounding area's water reclamation system mode, waterworks, or part of the building;
3.2. the drainage system or waterworks reconstruction with control-drainage systems, waterworks, or part of the building alteration associated with drained or change the affected land, another reclamation or drainage systems, waterworks system, with control of all or part of the function;
3.3. the drainage system simplified renovation – drainage system renovation in one property, without impairing other structures and utilities operation and maintenance conditions and without changing the water treatment and drainage system operation other property land;
3.4. the drainage system reconstruction – simplified property drainage system reconstruction does not impair other structures and utilities operation and maintenance conditions and without changing the water treatment and drainage system operation other property lands.
4. carry out the construction of the Hidromelioratīv Cabinet 1 April 1997 Regulations No. 112 "General provisions" (General provisions), in so far as the procedure laid down in these regulations unless otherwise specified.
5. The construction or building demolition application – tab card (tab card), construction and building permit is not required if: 5.1 out simplify the renovation of the drainage system or simplified rekon strukcij;
5.2. volume of works and building sites in the Field of harmonisation of support service (hereinafter service) a territorial unit of the same land ownership shall take such works: 5.2.1 prior drainage ditches (pioniergrāvj) digging;
5.2.2. shallow (up to 1.2 m) susinātājgrāvj or kontūrgrāvj, which do not constitute a system and that the total length does not exceed 0.5 km;
5.2.3. dug pond installation without level control structures if the pond surface area not greater than 0.1 ha;
5.2.4. the dam up to individual shallow (up to 1, 2 m) ditches or kontūrgrāvj susinātāj water run-off to the hold marshes and floodplain meadows, where it provided for the specially protected natural areas and the use of individual protection rules and if the construction volumes and additional building sites aligned with national environment service regional environmental governance, national forest service virsmežniecīb (transaction that is planned for wooded land) and to the Betterment of the system owner or legal possessor as well as if it has informed the municipal būvvald;
5.3. these rules 5.1, 5.2.1, 5.2.2 and 5.2.3. in these actions are to be carried out in accordance with the laws that regulate specially protected natural territory protection and use.
6. This rule 5.2. in the cases referred to the property owner, the tenant or a person authorised by it (Project Manager) service unit submitted to the territorial land boundary plan or a land reclamation of property izkopējum of the Passport (if the land is drained) in duplicate with marked location of the structure and to sign up for the main parameters (length, width, depth). The territorial Department of the service plan under construction or provide written reasoned refusal to coordinate construction plans, if it does not comply with the regulations governing construction requirements.
II. the drainage system simplified renovation or a simplified reconstruction 7. Drainage system simplified renovation or reconstruction of a simplified Moderates agree with the designer responsible for the conception, the design and the technical documentation for the completed card (annex 1). Conception technical documentation and proof of the map drawn up in triplicate. One copy shall be submitted to the territorial unit of the service, one copy shall be issued to the sponsor and responsible for the designer.
8. the drainage system simplified renovation or reconstruction of the agent to submit a simplified service for territorial division: 8.1 the receipt card;
8.2. the intention of the technical documentation which consists of the parts of the text (the technical opinion of the survey, carried out research work, the measures provided for, environmental and labor protection requirements, scope of work) and graphical (drainage system structure and layout plans, longitudinal, šķērsprofil, design engineering drawings);
8.3. the property right certificate copy;
8.4. the land reclamation of the passport copy;
8.5. economic calculation.
9. the territorial unit drainage system simplified renovation or reconstruction plans simplified appearance within 10 working days after its receipt of the registration and a map marker for conception acceptance or refusal to issue a reasoned written, if it does not comply with the regulations governing construction requirements. If, within that period of service is not a territorial unit of the refusal, the agent is entitled to initiate a reclamation system simplified renovation or reconstruction works are simplified.
10. the drainage system simplified renovation or reconstruction by proposing a simplified completion of the works submitted to the territorial unit of the service application on the job performance and changes in land reclamation of the Passport. The territorial Department of the service shall give its opinion on the proposed work according to the technical documentation for the seed, issued the proposed adjusted land property reclamation passport and made necessary changes in reclamation cadastre.
11.Ar changes in land ownership and reclamation reclamation cadastre in the Passport related costs shall be borne by the drainage system simplified renovation or reconstruction of simplified trigger.
12. the drainage system simplified renovation or reconstruction plans simplified responsible designer develops plans and technical documentation is responsible for its compliance with construction laws and governing the municipal binding regulations.
13. the drainage system simplified renovation or reconstruction of a simplified agent is responsible for the implementation of the roadmap, according to the drainage system developed simplified renovation or reconstruction plans simplified technical documentation.
III. preparation of the 14 civil Design Construction agent shall provide appropriate administrative area būvvald the tab card.
15. Būvvald-30 days of counting cards registration concerned the appearance of construction intentions with local municipal planning and detailed, as well as land-use and building regulations, issued by the planning and architectural task or issue a reasoned written refusal to issue planning and architectural task if it does not comply with the building regulations of the regulatory requirements, as well as send the records to the territorial unit of the service.
16. the territorial unit records the card and within 10 days of the issue of the proposed construction hidromelioratīv construction technical regulations.
17. Technical regulations provide information on the proposed site and the adjacent objects to existing drainage systems and their affiliation, down the drainage system, water discharge conditions and common grades, as well as the adjacent drainage systems, the necessary engineering studies and construction work on the reconciliation stage.
18. to launch the drainage system or in construction designed waterworks horse, the Subscriber shall provide the designer with the following documents or copies: 18.1. land boundary plan or izkopējum of the real property cadastral maps, land unit plan of the situation or wooded land plan (if the site will affect the forest land), which highlighted the ground unit, in which the civil design;
18.2. land property reclamation passport (if the land is drained);
18.3. physical inventory document (if the site will affect the forest land);
18.4. the housing inventory file, if the construction of the building in the development;
18.5. the planning and architectural task;
18.6. the national environment service regional environmental management technical regulations issued by the proposed action, which does not require an environmental impact assessment, environmental monitoring public opinion on the Office's final report, if made on environmental impact assessment;
11.6. the transformation of the land permit, issued in accordance with the statutory arrangements for agricultural land transformed on non-agricultural land;
12.8. the transformation of forest land permit, issued in accordance with the laws and regulations on forest land transformation;
11.7. topographical plan of land or watercourses, water bearing, the line runs in the uzmērījum structure plan: 18.9.1. agricultural land drainage to ditches, drainage or irrigation – scale 1:2000;
18.9.2. forest land drainage ditches, with a scale of 1:5000;
18.9.3. the regulation of watercourses, water drainage or excavation, aizsargdambj novadgrāvj-scale 1:2000; 1:5000;
18.9.4. dug ponds – a scale of 1:500;
18.9.5., novadbūv, pumping stations, the other waterworks construction companies – a scale of 1:500;
18.10. the review of the situation of the client-specified scale plans;
This drainage system and UR18.11.eso waterworks structures technical survey (annex 2);
18.12. other civil design necessary for technical or special provisions and additional material defined in planning and architectural task.
IV. Civil Design Projects in the development of 19 drainage systems and waterworks building structures, the existing drainage system, the waterworks structures, or parts of renovation and reconstruction, with the exception of the provisions referred to in paragraph 5.
20. If hidromelioratīv construction design takes place in two stages, in the drafting of the technical basis is a territorial unit of the service and the būvvald coherent sketch project.
21. the sketch project has the following parts: 21.1. explanatory note (site location, previously carried out research work, construction and public works, carried out research work, the measures envisaged, the main scope of work, the estimated cost and the variation comparison, environmental measures);
21.2. the construction plan of the report, which covers the main measures envisaged;
21.3. the typical structure drawings, longitudinal and šķērsprofil;
21.4. the reconciliation of the list.
22. Technical project has the following parts: 22.1. the cover page;
22.2. the fundamentals of the project;
22.3. the reconciliation of the list;
22.4. the task of the design;
22.5. the civil design of the necessary documents, including the planning and architectural task, technical and special rules;
22.6. the explanatory memorandum: 22.6.1. General (site location, construction and public works executed earlier, opinion on the works completed engineering studies);
22.6.2. hidromelioratīv characteristics (excess moisture causes, of the need for irrigation, ūdensnotek, existing drainage or irrigation network, water sources, soil type and soil mechanical composition of the laboratory analysis results);
22.6.3. measures envisaged and their selection (ūdensnotek and novadoš network, drainage network, the precise phonetic transcription of the irrigation network, surface run-off control, structure, architecture and choice of technological solutions, business and home roads);
22.6.4. land acquisition and improvement in agricultural (kultūrtehnisk, land transformation);
22.6.5. environmental protection measures;
22.6.6. construction organisation (duration of the works, works, Works Calendar plan of technological schemes, roads, resources required, installed height rapper list, ordered equipment, materials and product specifications, structure significant design and construction safety requirements, as well as recommendations for quality assurance and control the Organization, if requested by the customer);
22.6.7. maintenance and operation instructions;
shall UR22.7.apr (hydrologic, hydraulic, waterworks and other necessary for the structure design of choice);
22.8. the scope of work;
14.2. the cost of the works (as determined by the design of the task);
22.10.1. site review plan;
22.10.2. project plan (master plan);
22.10.3. the longitudinal, šķērsprofil;
22.10.4. structure the facade, cuts, detaļzīmējum;
22.10.5. the organisation of the work plan (newly built in nojaucam and the current, temporary structures, links, rappers, material, construction, stone and strain parking space).
23. the technical design solution meets Latvian et seq, technical rules, local rules and binding in construction of the hidromelioratīv regulatory requirements and the laws of design tasks in a specific level of detail.
24. The principal construction (with the appropriate artist signature) in line with the būvvald, as well as with the national environment service regional environmental governance (if for the construction of a hydroelectric waterworks structures). If the technical rules and local government rules binding requirements cannot be met, a construction of technical solutions and deviations from the technical rules and local government rules binding the construction plan under development.
25. where the ditches of atbērtn designed as road grade with a forest path, a construction with the State joint stock company "Latvian state roads" district.
26. Projects shall be submitted to the inspection service in the following cases: 26.1. If the construction carried out in whole or in part, on the State or local government;
26.2. If the construction of at least 40% funded by international financial institutions, the European Union or its Member States;
16.3. If for hydroelectric power and the construction of the waterworks structures required by the national environmental service regional environmental administration.
27. If the hidromelioratīv the construction carried out by the legal or natural person, shall be carried out in the General būvekspertīz of the būvnoteikumo.
28. the agreed projects and expertise opinion on it (if you've made a construction expertise) to accept submitted: 28.1. Service (if the construction carried out in whole or in part for public funds, or that at least 40% funded by international financial institutions, the European Union or its Member States);
28.2. the territorial unit (if construction is carried out by local authorities, legal or natural persons).
V. works 29. hidromelioratīv start-up of the works Before receive building permits (annex 3). Construction permit issued: 29.1. Service (if the construction carried out in whole or in part for public funds, or that at least 40% funded by international financial institutions, the European Union or its Member States);
29.2. the territorial unit (if construction is carried out by local authorities, legal or natural persons).
30. The constructor does not need a certificate of būvpraks, where he builds, or Recon one strut rekon property drainage system or the premises of waterworks construction does not need a construction and building permits.
31. The works are organized and carried out in accordance with the technical design and implementation of the project (if it requires development of a subscriber).
32. each site regularly make entries: 32.1. works;
32.2. autoruzraudzīb log when autoruzraudzīb is carried out.
33. The Subscriber in accordance with the construction law and regulations on the supervision of the construction of būvuzraug and call būvuzraug obligations article submitted to the institution which has issued the building permit.
34. the institution issuing the building permit, require supervision, būvuzraug as well as autoruzraudzīb, if the construction carried out in whole or in part, on the State or local government or it at least 40% funded by international financial institutions, the European Union or its Member States.
35. the territorial unit approved būvuzraug if the construction is carried out on public funds, or that at least 40% funded by international financial institutions, the European Union or its Member States.
36. The institution issuing the construction permit, or būvvald autoruzraudzīb required in the following cases: 36.1. where construction is for the protection of cultural monuments and areas within the territory of the city of residential and public buildings in the territory or in the territory of the building to which such claim established municipal planning;
36.2. hidrotehniskaj structures;
36.3. the structures of autoruzraudzīb which proposes national environment service regional environmental administration.
37. before the ground work (except the ditch digging and drainage construction) removes good soil and not stored for future use.
38. Hidromelioratīv construction built object accepts the service of legislation on adoption into the structure defined in the order, in so far as these rules otherwise.
39. Hidromelioratīv construction built object into adoption of the organized institution which has issued the building permit. Hydro power plant of the waterworks structures making call on national environment service representative.
40. The customer (Builder) written request issued by the institution of technical regulations, or local government issued by the municipality of binding rules to the drainage system or acceptance into the construction waterworks in checking its technical readiness and compliance with the accepted construction plan and the Latvian et seq and 10 working days after the receipt of the application, shall issue an opinion on the drainage system or control the readiness of waterworks operation.
41. The client (Builder), proposing the construction of drainage system or service, submit to the institution of adoption, which organizes the acceptance into service of the construction, the following documents: 25.5. proof of construction readiness for operation (original);
41.2. the rules set out in paragraph 52 of the opinions of the institution (originals);
41.3. projects accepted in (the original);
25.7. construction permit (original);
25.8. drainage systems and structures izpildzīmējum (drainage structures and components of the deployment plan, cross-section, longitudinal) (originals);
25.8. for works (original);
25.9. significant design and cover the work of making laws (originals);
41.8. built-in technological and special equipment inspection and inspection protocols, as well as compliance statements (originals), when the need to establish laws on the safety of equipment;
41.9. autoruzraudzīb journal (original), if the work is carried out during the construction of the autoruzraudzīb regulatory laws in the order;
41.10. the building-building technical inventory file (original);
41.11. If hydroelectric waterworks construction in the shipbuilding sector, the sworn land surveyors, a copy of the opinion on water level measuring equipment (mērlat) Association in the country adopted the Baltic system of heights.
42. This rule 41.1, 41.2, 25.8. and 26.0. referred to copy the client (Builder) passes the territorial unit of the service.
43. If the acceptance into service of the site organized by service, the Commission (hereinafter the Commission) composed of service delegated official (President), municipal building, the client (Builder) and the territorial departments of the service delegated officer.
44. If the acceptance into service site organizes service territorial unit, the Commission shall consist of the territorial units of the service delegated official (President), a municipal building inspector and the contractor (Builder).
45. the President of the Commission is entitled, in addition to the work of the Commission, to call (without the right to vote in the Commission's decision) in būvuzraug, the author and the main construction contractor.
46. The Commission shall draw up for the Betterment of the system or the acceptance of construction waterworks into operation (hereinafter referred to as the Act) (annex 4). Legislation signed by all the members of the Commission. Act shall be drawn up in triplicate.
47. If the Commission has created a service, act within five working days of the service of the Director and approved by one of the approved copy of the Act transferred to the territorial unit of the service, and the client būvvald (Builder).
48. If the Commission was created by the territorial Department of the service act within five working days of the service of the territorial unit approved and one copy of the approved legislation, pass būvvald and the client (Builder).
49. Any act that delayed the completion of the works within the control of the territorial unit of the service.
50. the decision on the construction of the works and the preservation of a Subscriber can adopt, on its own initiative or at the national būvinspekcij, būvvald, or at the request of the institution which has issued the building permit.
51. If the works are interrupted and needed a building preservation notice to writing būvvald or institution that issued the building permit. Housing preservation is carried out in the following cases: 51.1. If the work is interrupted for a period exceeding one year;
51.2. If the suspension of construction works is dangerous to human life and health or the environment;
51.3. If suspension of the works can cause dangerous damage to structures (even if the work is interrupted for a period not exceeding one year).
52. The works can be stopped by the State building inspection, būvvald, bodies that issued the building permit, or decision of the State Labour Inspectorate, the national cultural monuments protection inspectorates or the State fire and rescue service order if you do not meet the laws regulating construction requirements, as well as in accordance with the law "About companies, institutions and organisations of the suspension of the order".
Vi. Closing questions 53. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 July 2003 Regulation No 382 "drainage system and the construction of waterworks construction procedures" (Latvian journal, 2003, 105 no; 2005; 2006, nr. 172.10. no).
54. the requirements of this regulation do not apply to the drainage system and the construction of the waterworks structures, which up to this date of entry into force of rules of launching or proposed Cabinet on 8 July 2003 Regulation No 382 of the "drainage system and the construction of waterworks construction procedures".
Prime Minister a. Halloween farming Minister, regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 23 December 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 19 December 2006, the Regulation No 1018, Agriculture Minister of regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg in annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 December 2006, the Regulation No 1018, Agriculture Minister of regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg in annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 December 2006, the Regulation No 1018, Agriculture Minister of regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg in annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 December 2006, the Regulation No 1018, Agriculture Minister of regional development and local Government Minister Štokenberg is A.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia