Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/150592
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1062 in Riga in 2006 (19 December. No 68 80. §) rules on the processing of personal data by the external auditor accreditation system state fee in accordance with the issued individual data protection act article 26, fourth paragraph 1. determine the amount of the State fee to the processing of personal data in the framework of the external auditor (external auditor system) accreditation country inspection data and payment arrangements.
2. a State fee shall be paid in the following amount: 2.1 on a system of external auditor accreditation – the first 150 lats;
2.2. the external auditor accreditation system-75 lat re;
2.3. external auditor accreditation system extension-25 lats;
2.4. the external auditor's certificate of accreditation system for the issue of a duplicate-5 lats;
2.5. the external auditor accreditation system restore-25 lats.
3. a State fee shall be paid before the submission of the application.
4. the duty laid down in that provision 2.1., 2.2., 2.3., and at the bottom a point 2.5 shall not be refunded if the data State Inspectorate has adopted the decision on the refusal of accreditation.
5. If the applicant, within two months from the rule referred to in paragraph 4 of the decision has prevented deficiencies in the decision and resubmit the application, a State fee is not charged.
6. a State fee shall be paid via Cashless settlement and the money paid to the credit institution or person, other than a credit institution, but whose business activities include non-cash payments.
7. the revenue from government fees included in the State budget.
8. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Prime Minister, regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg of the Minister of Justice g. Smith Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia