Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/150736
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 1035 Riga 2006 (19 December. No 68 44) Fosters the operation Regulations Issued in accordance with article 3 of the law of family courts, the third part i. General questions 1. determines the Organization of the work of the family courts, reception arrangements and procedures with things in the dating, family courts and the case of the registry log creation and passage, building requirements, preparation of cases, family courts hearing procedures as well as the activities of the ārpusģimen of fosters care and guardianship cases and monitoring the operation of the family courts with minor or incapable of action in other things.
2. the family courts shall establish the Statute of the family courts. The Statute approved by the Municipal Council (the Council).
3. the Charter of the family courts provides for the organisational structure of the family courts, reception, as well as the order in which the members of the administrative procedure may be familiar with the file.
4. the family courts of the President, Vice-President of the family courts and the term of Office of the members of the family courts start after their election, if the Municipal Council (the Council) is established by the other term.
5. the family courts of the President, Vice-President of the family courts and family courts the power to terminate the members of the entry into force of the corresponding local Government Council (Council) decision on family courts, family courts of the Chairman or Deputy Chairman of the release of the members of the family courts, the cancellation or suspension from Office or family courts for the end of the legal term.
6. the responsibilities of the Deputy Chairman of the family courts, family courts and family courts to members of staff shall determine the respective Chairman of the amatapraksto family courts.
7. The Municipal Council (the Council) provides for appropriate work space fosters and the required equipment.
8. On the establishment of family courts, the location and the reception time or changes in the Municipal Council (the Council) electronic or written notice to the child and family Ministry within two weeks after the creation of the appropriate authorities.
9. The Municipal Council (the Council) the family courts the President of the Deputy Chairman of the family courts and family courts members issued certificate.
10. Family courts will use the form with the small Latvian National coat of arms image.
II. Reception and introduction to the file 11. Family courts will accept visitors at least twice a week (at least once a week for visitors convenience) the family courts in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Statute.
12. Family courts premises visitors reach deploys the following: 12.1. reception time;
12.2. the order in which people can get acquainted with the materials of the case;
12.3. procedures for issuing documents;
12.4. information on State duties, their extent and payment arrangements.
13. the family courts in the proceedings of the file may be consulted: 13.1. members of the administrative procedure and in case of a translator, if outside of the administrative parties received on application-specific things with materials;
13.2. the Prosecutor, the children and Family Affairs Ministry posted an official (employee) and the national child rights protection officer – with all of the records in the family courts.
14. A Person familiar with the case, the family courts provides the ability to write from the file the required information or with the technical means to produce the required documents in the case, about making a mark in the case of the reference page.
15. If it is not possible to provide a welcome with the case on the date of receipt of the request, the family courts agree with that person of the time, but no later than three working days when it will be possible to familiarize themselves with the case materials. These arrangements shall apply also in relation to the documents held by the family courts, or a copy of the decision, the statement or copy of production and service.
16. Introduction to materials of the case takes place on the premises of family courts in the presence of the employee of the family courts. The day when the case is heard at the hearing, the family courts welcome with the file can not support.
III. register and log in 17. Fosters equipment the following case register: 17.1. care and custody and care of the disqualification and the renewal of the rights of custody case register;
17.2. register of foster parents in the case;
17.3. the adoption registry;
17.4. the guardianship case register;
17.5. the custody of the register;
10.9. the index register.
18. the care and custody of the disqualification and the care and custody of the law, restore case register shall include the following information: 18.1. use index, and number of cases, according to the list of family courts;
18.2. the parents ' name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
18.3. the child's name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
18.4. the decision about child care disqualification of both or one of the parents, the number and date of adoption of the decision;
18.5. the decision about child care for both right of renewal or one of the parents, the number and date of adoption of the decision;
18.6. the decision on the requirements for the provision of custody court disqualification for both or one of the parents, the number and date of adoption of the decision;
11.6. name of court, civil and on the judgment of disqualification under the auspices of the two parents or one of the date of entry into force;
12.8. the decision on the requirements for the provision of the law under the auspices of the restoration of both or one of the parents, the number and date of adoption of the decision;
11.7. name of court, civil and judgment on custody rights for the restoration of both or one of the parents at the date of entry into force;
18.10. information on the transfer of the other parent of the child in a separate custody or care of the ārpusģimen, specifying the document name, Publisher, and release date.
19. in the case of foster parents in the register shall include the following information: 19.1. use index, and number of cases, according to the list of family courts;
19.2. the name of the family courts, the decision on the person's fitness for the duties of the audžuģimen number and the date of adoption of the decision;
19.3. the name of the family courts, the decision on the status of the audžuģimen number and the date of adoption of the decision;
19.4. the adoptive parents ' name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
19.5. the name of the family courts, the decision on placing the child in the audžuģimen number and the date of adoption of the decision;
12.2. audžuģimen tray in the child's name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
19.7. the parents ' name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
19.8. the reason for insertion of child audžuģimen;
12.4. information about the child's care of the audžuģimen ending.
20. the Adoption of the register shall include the following information: 20.1. index and the number of the list under the family courts;
20.2. the adoptive name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
20.3. the name of the family courts, the decision on the recognition of the person of the child's adoptive number and the date of adoption of the decision;
20.4. the adoptee in the child's name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
20.5. the name of the family courts, the decision on the transfer of the child adoptee adoptive care number and the date of adoption of the decision;
20.6. the name of the family courts, the decision on the finding that the adoption the adoptive family is the child's best interest, the number and date of adoption of the decision;
20.7. name of court, civil and judgment on adoption approval date of entry into force.
21. the guardianship case register shall include the following information: 21.1. index and the number of the list under the family courts;
21.2. the child's name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
21.3. the parents ' name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
21.4. the basis for the establishment of guardianship;
21.5. the decision on the person's compliance with the guardian's duty number, date of adoption of the decision;
21.6. the name of the family courts, the decision on the establishment of guardianship and the guardian's appointment number, date of adoption of the decision;
21.7. the guardian's name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
21.8. information about the guardian and ward relationship;
13.6. information on the children's list;
21.10. information about the custody transfer of the case to the family courts for further custody or management of the family courts, the decision on the guardian's release number and date.
22. Under the auspices of the registry shall contain the following information: 22.1. index and the number of the list under the family courts;
22.2. the custody of the person in the first name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
22.3. the name of the Court, the number of civil cases and the recognition of a judgment on a person not capable of action and the establishment of custody date of entry into force;
22.4. name of court, civil and judgment about the establishment of guardianship to the person or wasteful life dissolute due date of entry into force;
22.5. the name of the Court, the number of civil cases and the decision on the establishment of guardianship, inheritance and the lost treasure of the absent date;
22.6. the family courts the decision on the appointment of a protector, the number and date of adoption;
14.1. the patron's name, surname, personal code and the declared place of residence address;
22.8. information on property management;
14.2. information on the transfer of custody cases to family courts the future management of the auspices, or the name of the family courts, the decision on the dismissal of the protector of number and date.
23. the index register include the following: 23.1. last name, first name of the person for which the arranged thing and assigned case number according to paragraph 28 of these rules;
23.2. the name of the case;
23.3. index and the number of records within a year according to the nomenclature used.
24. the family courts, which make family courts Act Chapter VII and VIII, the machine will do the book and receipt and other things.
25. the family courts, if necessary, according to the illustrative list of things you can use the installation log.
26. the register or log in, if it is not furnished in electronic form, before the first entry of the cauraukl and sealed.
27. the family courts complement the case registry and case log with relevant information as soon as it is a basis for the purpose of this appendix, and this information is held by the family courts.
IV. Case 28 things building numbers are assigned in accordance with the list of the family courts.
29. the reference is added to the page that accurately reflects all the procedural acts, as well as performing a check on the welcome with the file and issue a copy of the document, indicating the type of action taken, time, and authenticated by a signature.
30. If a case is dealt with, or after a certain period does not need to make a decision in the case, new number assigned to the case, but the case register or log records the decision taken by the number, date and title.
31. If the combines, case register or log in the case number, which shall be added the other.
32. If a person changed his residence, refer the case to the family courts to the supervision of another or for repeated consideration. Family courts that receive cases, grant received a new number for the case. Family courts, which sent the case, make the relevant tag case register or log in, indicating that the case be sent to the family courts.
33. for every ārpusģimen child care or custody of persons in separate facilities. One common ārpusģimen care of children contained equipment for single family pilngadīgaj not parties that share the same parents or one parent in common.
34. the decision of the family courts transcripts, copies or extracts in accordance with legislative requirements shall be attested by the ģerboņzīmog of the family courts.
35. the adoption of things archives stored in the wallet.
36. the Secretary of the family courts or local Government Council (the Council) appointed employee (hereinafter referred to as the Secretary) following the announcement of the ruling family courts and the decision to put the decision to log.
37. the invitations to family courts, family courts decision, extracts, transcripts and copies of the original or a copy, as well as correspondence containing sensitive data, send registered post by post or by courier.
38. Family courts cases or copies by post or by courier, on receiving a written request from the authorities, which by law is entitled to request the case as well as fosters initiative by sending things to monitor other family courts. Request for the shipment, given a copy of the ruling in the case, and a cover letter with which the case sent to the case back in a separate folder, keep control over things received in the family courts. Case register or log in, which when followed by a demand thing sent and when it returned in the family courts.
39. the documents to accompany the cases in chronological order, sanumur, as well as draw up a list of documents in the case.
V. documents, administrative proceedings and the consideration of the preparation 40. submissions received in the family courts, complaints or proposals the Secretary shall record and convey to the President of the family courts, which determine their next move.
41. If family courts at its own initiative or following receipt of the submissions proposed by the Administration, it is recorded in the appropriate register or log in.
42. Minors and persons who view the Court decision declared legally incompetent, in this case the family courts find that person's normal environment or other secure environment. This fosters personal views can find out if that person's own expressed their willingness to attend family courts.
43. the members of the administrative procedure, on the basis of your request, you can ask in writing for family courts to change the person who participates in the preparation of the case. Family courts in three working days and notify the decision to the applicant.
Vi. Family courts hearing and decision 44. the hearing may participate in family courts: 44.1. the administrative process;
44.2. in case an external interpreter;
44.3. in case a guest psychologist or a specialist (specialist);
27.6. the representative of the institution, to give an opinion under the competency of the case;
27.7. The children and Family Affairs Ministry posted an official (employee);
27.7. the national law of the child protection officer.
45. members of the administrative procedure, the interpreter, the specialist, and the institution which is competent to deliver an opinion in the present case, at least ten days before the meeting of the family courts shall send the invitation.
46. Invitation to the family courts of session participants in the administrative procedure may be served against signature.
47. The invitation shall: 29.3. the name and address of the family courts;
47.2. invite natural persons first name, last name, address of the declared place of residence or entity name and location (legal address);
47.3. the arrival time and place;
47.4. the name of the person summoned;
29.5. points, in what capacity the person you invite;
29.6. indication that the family courts can examine the case without the presence of members of the administrative procedure, if there is news that the administrative process participants are notified of the proceedings and they didn't come to the meeting, as well as not announced the cause of absence;
29.6. indication on the right to get acquainted with the materials of the case.
48. the invitation shall be sent to the persons declared place of residence.
49. If the person you want to invite is not declared place of residence and family courts had information about the person's actual location, fosters the invitation sent to the person's actual location.
50. If the invitation is received back by post mark that destination unreachable, it adds to the case.
51. the launching meeting of the family courts: 51.1. the President presented the composition of the meeting and notify any thing will be heard;
51.2. family courts hearing the Secretary shall report to the family courts, which in this case, the persons invited to come as well, or is notified of the sitting persons not come, and any news about this person received an absence;
51.3. the hearing Manager checks the administrative process, their authorised representatives (lawyers) supporting documents and establish the administrative procedure of the place of residence of the participant. Authorized representative (lawyer) on presentation of the relevant authority or a certified copy of the extract or copy of the warrant. The original copy of the mandate or order a copy or the original installation file;
51.4. the President presented the administrative process with their rights and obligations. If the members of the administrative procedure is in addition to any evidence presented that has meaning in the proceedings, the family courts allows other parties to become acquainted with them.
52. Family courts hearing postponed: 52.1. If family courts of session does not appear any of the members of the administrative procedure and he is notified of the hearing and fosters place, except when a member of the administrative procedure it is not possible to announce the case because he is not a declared place of residence and do not know his actual location;
52.2. If one of the parties that reported on the family courts of the time and place of meetings, not for no reason that family courts sitting as supporting composition.
53. Family courts hearing may be postponed: 53.1. If the administrative process which fosters meetings announced the date and time to appear at the hearing due to an unknown reason;
53.2. If family courts considers that it is not possible to review the case because not appeared during the administrative procedure, in case a guest expert or interpreter;
53.3. by request of the members of the administrative procedure, to give him the opportunity to submit evidence which is relevant to the present case;
53.4. If the administrative process has been provided with the opportunity to get acquainted with the materials of the case.
54. The case can be dealt with without the presence of members of the administrative procedure, if:
54.1. is aware of the fact that the members of the administrative procedure in a fixed order is notified of the proceedings and they didn't come to the meeting, as well as not announced the cause of absence;
54.2. the administrative process is not possible to announce the case because he is not a declared place of residence and do not know his actual location.
55. the family courts hearing the invitees explanations provided orally. In case the existing written evidence and other material at the request of members of the administrative procedure is read.
56. If a member of the administrative procedure establishes that family courts sitting in composition is a person who, in accordance with the laws and regulations are not entitled to participate in the proceedings, administrative proceedings participants may be asked to reject a sitting member of the composition.
57. the administrative process of rejection can lodge in writing or verbally, and do about it recording the minutes of the hearing.
58. If you apply for rejection, family courts hear sitting members of the composition that rejection log. A decision on the proposed rejection of the general meeting shall be adopted, after consultation in a separate room. If the rejection log at least two sitting members of the composition, the decision on the refusal applied for adopting the same composition consultation meeting in a separate room.
59. If the dismissal is justified, the proceedings shall be suspended, the marker or the minutes of the hearing and shall be referred to the family courts hearing each other. If it is not possible to examine the case in another meeting and the municipal area runs a number of family courts, shall refer the matter to the relevant authorities for other family courts. If the municipal territory is impossible to examine the case, send the matter to the other family courts nearest to.
60. the family courts in the course of the meeting the minutes of the write. The minutes of the Secretary for each case separately. The minutes shall be signed by the President and the Secretary not later than three working days after the meeting of the family courts.
61. the minutes of the hearing of the family courts: 61.1. date and place of the meeting, specifying the address;
61.2. the beginning and end of the meeting;
38.1. the persons participating in the hearing, and persons who are notified of the sitting, but you do not come, as well as the reasons of absence, if known;
61.4. the proceedings;
61.5. the decision taken at the hearing.
62. before the signing of the minutes of all corrections and Disclaimer barred all the blank lines and other free sites. Not allowed in the Protocol does not specify text deletions and aizkrāsojum. If the Protocol is on several pages, the cauraukl.
63. the participants at the meeting Fosters Protocol is entitled to inspect the minutes of the proceedings in the family courts.
64. Persons who have participated in the family courts, within three working days from the date of signing of the Protocol may submit written comments on the Protocol, noting it allowed gaps and inaccuracies.
65. The comments submitted by the President of appearance within three working days and if shares notes, then confirm their accuracy and add to the family courts in the minutes.
66. the difficult case can announce a meeting break until the next working day. Decision on adjournment of the record the minutes of the hearing.
67. at the hearing of the participants of the meeting and introduction to the file manager and the family courts sitting members of the family courts, family courts participating in the hearing, consult the separate room and take a decision.
68. family courts shall adopt decisions by simple majority. None of the composition of the hearing shall not be entitled to refrain from voting. If votes divide like, casting is the driver's voice for the hearing.
69. Following consultations, the members of the family courts sitting in the presence of family courts declares the decision, explaining the entry into force of the decision and the procedure for appeal against the decision.
70. the family courts the decision in writing to the designs and send duplicate administrative proceedings the participant not later than ten working days from the date of its adoption.
71. a copy of the decision, a copy of the statement or the members of the administrative procedure may be served against signature of the family courts.
72. If the decision of the family courts, extract or copy sent by post or by courier, the case shall be accompanied by a cover letter.
VII. Risk assessment in child care and restoration of the disqualification and removal of guardians 73. Risk assessment to be carried out before making a decision about child care parents disqualification, except if the decision is taken solely under the family courts act article 23.
74. the family courts shall carry out a risk assessment by filling out the questionnaire (annex 1) and taking into account the specific criteria (annex 2).
75. in carrying out the risk assessment, the family courts may invite experts and representatives of the institution or request information in their possession.
76. the rules referred to in paragraph 74 of the risk assessment carried out well before the child care law parents and guardians of the renewal before the cancellation.
77. the completed risk assessment questionnaire is added to the respective case.
VIII. Ārpusģimen of care and custody supervision for 78. Deciding on the care of the child, the ārpusģimen family courts explains the possible ārpusģimen of the child care and find out the views of the child on the right ārpusģimen of his care, if the baby could formulate their views.
79. Family courts explains appointed guardian (custodian) of his duties, rights and responsibilities, and the guardian (patron) signature that is aware of it.
80. the Chairman of the family courts or family courts, the members at least once a year check the custody, guardianship or care institution of ārpusģimen existing personal living conditions.
81. the care or guardianship Of ārpusģimen persons in the living conditions of the inspection drawn up by the inspection, which shall include the following: 81.1. ārpusģimen care or custody of the person in the first name, last name, year of birth and residence address;
81.2. ārpusģimen care or custody of the person in the view of living conditions;
81.3. ārpusģimen care or custody of the person in the view of relationships with parents and other relatives;
81.4. guardian (guardian) views on guardianship (Trusteeship) management;
81.5. undivided with the holding charge or custody of existing views on relations with ward or dependent persons.
82. the family courts at least once a year check the custody or care of the ārpusģimen persons on the composition and condition of the property.
83. examination of property of the family courts act of inspection of property, stating: 83.1. information about compliance with the composition of property the property list;
51.7. information, what are the changes in the State, compared with the previous period;
83.3. carrying advice on property management, if necessary.
84. before taking a decision on the change of the ārpusģimen care, as well as before the return of the child to parental care the child fosters explains the steps and find out the views of the child, if the child is unable to articulate their views.
IX. The custody or guardianship of the person of property in monitoring family courts appointed 85. guardian (custodian) to draw up guardianship or trusteeship is quoted in belongings of the person. When drawing up the list of property, property description, as do also to clarify the existing debts. The list does not represent a property if it is drawn up by the court bailiff.
86. After receipt of the list of goods it check that family courts hear guardian (Trustee) and, if necessary, gives guardian (custodian) instructions, how to deal with the property to him and what to do to recover the possession of third parties existing in the custody or guardianship of the person of the property, if any.
87. the sale of Goods on the market organised by the guardian (patron). Before the sale of the property guardian (patron) presented a draft purchase agreement for family courts and real estate evaluation.
88. If the guardian (patron) asking for custody or guardianship of the person of movable or immovable assets transferred, pledged or encumbered with other rights fosters assesses whether such action is legitimate and useful and if it satisfies the relevant guardianship or custody in the interests of the person. The family courts also consider whether the draft of the sales contract and the conditions referred to in the purchase price with the custody or guardianship of the persons interest. After the evaluation of family courts shall adopt a reasoned decision.
89. If the guardianship or custody of the person in the property sale is legal and appropriate, and with the custody or guardianship of the person in interest, family courts, or the property is sold at auction or market prices.
90. the sale of property in the auction organised by the family courts.
91. If the property does not exceed LVL 10000 and fosters has decided to allow the property to sell, family courts decision as the basis for the guardian (patron) conclusion of the purchase agreement.
92. when sending the case to court, the family courts in its decision shall state the grounds for custody or guardianship of the person of the property sales to law, utility and relevance to the custody or guardianship of the person in interest or justification that the guardianship or custody of the person in the sale of property is not a legitimate, useful, or does not meet the relevant guardianship or custody in the interests of the person.
93. Following the adoption of the decision of the Court of Justice should be presented by the family courts, and together with the decision, and a copy of the file sent to the Court.
94. If family courts has taken a decision on the authorisation of the immovable property the value of which does not exceed LVL 10000, for sale to the purchase agreement terms referred to in the draft, the guardian (patron) entered into the purchase agreement and a copy of the purchase agreement submitted to the family courts.
95. Family courts shall assess the conditions of the loan agreement, if the guardian (patron) submitted a request for custody or guardianship of an existing person owned the property, the value of which does not exceed LVL 10000, pledging or expanding in rem, and decide on the authorisation or refusal of property pledged or encumbered with rights in rem.
96. If family courts considers that a guardian (guardian) of a contract or transaction submitted a proposal does not meet the conditions of custody or guardianship of the person in interest, the family courts may seek the agreement conditions, specifying what conditions made more precise.
97. Following the adoption of the decision the decision of the family courts, together with the case law of the transaction in the project cauršuj.
98. After property sales (change) or the conclusion of the contract of loan, the guardian (patron) a month from the moment of conclusion of the transaction shall submit a settlement in family courts.
X. closing issues 99. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
100. Chapter VII shall enter into force by 1 august 2007.
Prime Minister, regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 19 December 2006, regulations No 1035 annex 2 Cabinet on 19 December 2006, regulations No 1035 Risk assessment criteria i. characteristics of the child no PO box
Risk factors resources low level medium to high level 1.
Children ages 13-17-7-12 0-7 2.
Physical, mental and social development of the physical, mental or social development problems is not easy physical, mental or social disabilities important physical, mental or social disabilities deep mental, physical or social disabilities 3.
Behavior of normal, age-appropriate behavior minor behavioural disorders significantly behavior disorders severe behavior disorders 4.
Education the child is age and the development of an appropriate education in the past has been the education process problems are currently minor in education process problems. Learning, behavioural problems, school absence is significant with the education process problems 5.
Depending on the child does not smoke, does not drink alcohol, drugs or toxic substances, they are not datoratkarīb or addiction from gambling in the past has been on, but currently they do not Currently have an addiction. The child is enrolled in a treatment program, which has a negative impact on children. The child is not enrolled in the treatment program 6.
Līdzatkarīb-Līdzatkarīb are not Earlier been līdzatkarīb's child has līdzatkarīb problems. The child is enrolled in the treatment program is līdzatkarīb, which has a negative impact on children 7.
Adequate medical care is provided during regular and adequate medical care is not enough to ensure the routine medical and dental care is not enough to provide adequate medical care for injury or illness.
The child is often sick is not enough to ensure the treatment of critical or life-threatening situations, the child's weight and height does not correspond to the age of 8.
The basic needs for food, clothing, shelter, hygiene needs of eligible collateral security for lack of basic needs creates a child not much damage or discomfort not enough provision of basic needs creates a child increased the risk of harm not sufficient basic security risk the baby cause significant pain, suffering, injury or wounds 9.
Physical hazards or dangerous objects (objects) in the home or in the environment of the place of residence, living conditions are safe living conditions present a risk to the child to get sick or get a superficial injuries living conditions pose a risk to the child to gain a significant injury, but they may not need treatment for danger to the environment and the home presents a risk to the child, serious injuries and might need child medical treatment 10.
Self defense children's wishes and is able, if necessary, ask for help from family, friends or at the respective institutions for Children have appropriate skills, to request assistance to the family, friends or Children in those institutions do not have the appropriate skills for self-defense a child is not able to protect themselves 11.
Fear of parents (other people) or home circumstances a child feels right at home with parents and child expresses or expresses little concern for parents or home circumstances a child expresses anger or discomfort for parents or home circumstances a child is very frightened of the parents or a home. Run away from home or caregivers 12.
Monitoring monitoring is appropriate to the child's age and health situation of insufficient monitoring creates the child a small discomfort or distress risk for inadequate supervision or lack thereof leads to increased risk of harm to the child is not enough supervision or lack thereof causes a child to risk particularly ominous, unavoidable damage 13.
Parents (other people's) violence against children, parents, and the children attended monitoring, guarantees the safety of your child and protect him from injury Earlier (another person) the action or the action exposes the risk of children getting injured parents (other people's) conduct risk the baby cause significant pain or gain moderately serious injuries Earlier (another person) the action or the action risks weakening or lose a child's physical features 14.
Physical injury or damage is not the degree of injury and treatment of Superficial wounds need, wounds, medical care does not require Significant, key injuries, require medical supervision and care of significant injuries, needed treatment for 15.
The degree of damage in Normal emotional behavior and social relations are social relations of small disturbances associated with violence against the child or the child's lack of monitoring behavior disorders associated with child abuse, impaired social relationships, emotional or behavioral disturbances associated with child abuse or lack of supervision of the child 16.
Sexual violence and exploitation of adults do not have sexual relations with children, they protect minors from sexual violence and exploitation of adults used sexual suggestive (suggestive) notes or flirt with the children without direct sexual attempts or physical contacts adult sexual attempts or make children physically and emotionally involved in the questionable behavior, the child is age-inappropriate sexual behaviour involving children adult sexual contacts or sexually abused children 17.
Child life/use with no sexual adults do not use children's personal benefit adults sometimes use children to obtain material assistance, housing, services or get some benefits yourself adults depend on children to ensure their well-being, adults engages children in hazardous activities for personal gain of 18.
The period in which the violence has taken place or has been insufficient monitoring of the treatment of children is appropriate, and in the past was not violence or inadequate monitoring of cases in the past have been in separate violence or inadequate monitoring of cases found in separate violence or inadequate monitoring of cases Found in the repeated or currently ongoing violence or inadequate supervision of the child, parental characteristics II no PO box
Risk factors resources low level medium to high level 1.
Parental mental, physical and emotional health physically, mentally and emotionally healthy, able to fulfill the parental role is sometimes a small physical, mental or emotional disorders that affect the exercise of the parental role in the physical, mental or emotional disorder that significantly affect the performance of the parental role of big physically, mentally or emotionally disturbed, which makes the parents about inappropriate parental role for the execution of the 2.
Addiction addiction is not Previously have had, but now its not. Parents willingly engaged in treatment
Parental addiction allows them not to trust the child's upbringing is addiction, which adversely affects the performance of the role of parents, the parents are unable to take care of yourself 3.
Līdzatkarīb the Līdzatkarīb not been līdzatkarīb in the past, but currently they do not Have līdzatkarīb, parents involved in treatment in the elderly is līdzatkarīb, which has a negative impact on their functions and the fulfilment of parental roles 4.
Parenting skills and knowledge to parents in bringing up their children provide a child-friendly environment, the ability to assume and fulfil the role of parent, adopt and support the child, the child's action in using appropriate incentives to parents sometimes raises the child do not match the requirements or they do not have individual skill or expertise to perform the role of older parents often (usually) for important knowledge or skills, and they can not fulfill parental role according to the child's age and development in General, not enough parents knowledge and skills or are not suitable for children requirements the parents are unable to take responsibility for the upbringing of the child 5.
Parent-child relationships in a safe, stable and healthy parent-child relationship or Sometimes minor disagreements between parents and children, in their mutual relations in the relations between parents and children is not or is weak, attracting older child (sometimes not feel affection for) the obvious lack of attachment between parents and children, parents of children are rejected, they feel there is no attachment 6.
Parent reaction to the deviant behavior of the child according to the parents (no aggressive methods) reacts to the deviant behavior of the child the parents sometimes do not adequately respond to the deviant behavior of the child the parents react to the deviant behavior of a child with anger, anxiety or bezpalīdzīgum and vienaldzīgum parents regularly violent and aggressive in responding to the deviant behaviour of children 7.
The protection of the child from a violent parent or dangerous situations the parents are willing and able to defend children from the aggressive or violent persons and dangerous situations the parents are ready, but sometimes is not able to defend children from the aggressive or violent persons and dangerous situations in the protection of the child cannot rely on older, because he does not believe or deny violence or otherwise dangerous situation Earlier refuses or is unable to protect the child , do not believe in violence, encourage or support their abuser and encourage the denial of violence 8.
Violence or aggressive behavior in the family parents resolve conflicts without invasive methods have been the family separately, aggressive behavior, which is not caused by injury in the family's occasional violence which have occurred or may occur with small wounds in the family is a single or repeated instances of violence, which is or may be incurred significant injury 9.
The older childhood lessons of violence or inadequate monitoring experience parents grew up healthy and family environment, parental childhood experience of violence or inadequate monitoring, after which received rehabilitation or other programs using the older childhood experiences are repeated violence or inadequate supervision, the parents in childhood have been sustained or serious violence or inadequate monitoring, 10.
Parental support for basic needs is an appropriate financial, food, shelter and household items for insufficient or basic security shortlived cause minor discomfort sufficient basic security poses a growing risk of harm not sufficient basic security risks cause significant pain, suffering, injury or wounds 11.
Employment of older parents are employed according to their education and personal preferences are slightly Older employed or who are unemployed, as well as the ability to get a job in the near future the parents are unemployed, but they have the required skills and the ability to get a job the parents are unemployed, and they are not able to get a job in 12.
Parental stress parents not significant life stress parents have temporary and minor stress, which does not affect the exercise of the parental role parents have significant stress or change in life (illness, job loss) affecting children parents have long-term or severe stress or change in life that seriously affects children 13.
Social support for older parents support friends, relatives or other persons, parents used local authorities, non-governmental organizations and other resources sometimes parents have contacts with the support of the people, sometimes they use municipal or other resources for parents are not permanent contacts with support persons, they can, but does not use the local resources for parents are geographically or socially isolated municipality or local resources not available 14.
Recognition of the problem parents openly admit the problems and their seriousness and is prepared to take responsibility parents recognize the problem and willing to take some responsibility of parents is a sketchy understanding of the problems, they don't take responsibility for their own actions parents not understanding about problems or they completely deny them and refuse to acknowledge and assume any responsibility for your actions 15.
Cooperation with State and local authorities, parents and adopt appropriate service contact help and support parents adopt the cooperation, but cooperation is not regular parents accept assistance but does not cooperate, the parents are indifferent, dismissive or hostile to any contacts with the relevant services and prevent the family contacting the children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia