Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/151154
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 30 in 2007 (8 January. No 2 6) amendments to the State and municipal property privatization and privatization certificates of completion Issued by law the use of Republic of Latvia article 81 of the Constitution in order to make national and municipal property privatisation and use the certificate of completion of the privatisation Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2005, nr. 14; Latvian journal, 2006, nr. 208.) the following amendments: 1. To supplement article 3, third paragraph, point 4 with the following: "the 4) period, terminated in accordance with the law of the habitual use of the granted land use rights in urban and rural areas."
2. Supplement article 4 with a fifth by the following: "(5) the use of the allocated Permanent land use in cities and rural areas is governed by the law on land use and land-use planning", where this Act provides otherwise. "
3. Supplement article 8, first subparagraph, after the words "built-up land" with the words "(a separate built-up land is built up in the site and in conjunction with the national or municipal privatizējam property object)".
4. in article 16: Add to the first paragraph after the words "the decision rejecting the privatisation proposal" with the words "except in the third paragraph of this article means";
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "(3) in the first subparagraph of this article, the time limit shall not apply if the Cabinet or local Government Council (the Council) pursuant to article 6 of this law a third adopted a decision on State or municipal property object, or built up land not built on the rejection of the privatization proposal, since the object or site you need: 1) State or local business and it will be invested in the decision rejecting the privatisation proposal in that Corporation;
2) public administration functions and that these functions will change against the decision rejecting the privatisation proposal that other person owned real estate;
3) public administration functions and that these functions will be transferred free of charge to the State or local government property. "
5. Article 23: make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) rural land redemption procedure for the submission of the request, the request and the corresponding ground unit into the agenda of the rural land register, register of redemption and burn registry maintenance procedures shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
to supplement the article with the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) If a decision on the granting of permanent use of land designated or in cadastre in trying on a certain area of land exceeding the area of property rights, to restore the former land owner or his heirs shall be entitled to redeem the reforms prescribed by law of land exceeding the renewable, Earth's redemption request does not include the rural land register of redemption."
6. Express article 25, second subparagraph by the following: "(2) a regular user of land, that land-use rights terminate standing in the first paragraph of this article, in the cases of land rent is obtained prior to the use of their former land. To land property rights in the land consolidation of lease agreement concluded for a term not exceeding five years. After the consolidation of land property rights in the lease agreement concluded for a period of not less than 10 years, unless the tenant does not wish to enter into a lease agreement for a shorter period of time. If the tenant wants the land, the land lease contract is extended. Land tenant's right under the lease to record in the land. "
7. Article 32 of the Present seventh paragraph as follows: "(7) prepaid order and shared land redemption contracts shall lay down the procedure for the Cabinet of Ministers."
8. transitional provisions: off 3 point 5.
transitional provisions be supplemented by 5.1 point as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers to 5.1 31 March 2007 issued rules to regulate this law article 23 referred to in the third subparagraph of rural land redemption procedure for the submission of the request, the request and the corresponding ground unit into the agenda of the rural land register, register of redemption and record keeping of a register.";
Replace paragraph 6, the words and figures "not later than September 1, 2005 issued the rules, which are governed by article 32 of this law, the seventh part of the prepaid procedures" with the words and figures "until 31 March 2007 to issue the rules governed by article 32 of this law the seventh part prepayment referred to in the order and granted land-use contracts for redemption order";
transitional provisions be supplemented by 6.1 points as follows: "this law 6.1 transitional provisions of 5.1 and 6 the provisions referred to in paragraph into force but no longer than up to 2007 30 April applicable Cabinet 30 august 2005 No 641 of the terms" register rural land redemption ", Cabinet of Ministers of 23 May 2006 the Regulation No 418" regulation of fees, redemption of the land use in rural areas "and the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 august 2006, the terms" order no 701 , the prepayment and submit proof of prepayment, redemption of urban land ", in so far as those provisions are not inconsistent with this Act.";
transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 13: "13. To state the name of the person in land privatisation agency can be recorded in the privatization of the State property of the object passed in, as well as State-owned or not built his assent and built on the land." Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister j. Malcolm
Search Translated Laws of Latvia