Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/153482
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 140, Riga, 2007 20 February (pr. 14. § 26) the rules on the entry of the company in the commercial register and the journal, as well as a deliverable document registration fee issued by the State in accordance with the law "on the enterprise register of the Republic of Latvia" article 6 the twelfth, and the commercial law article 15, first subparagraph 1. determines the rates of State fees for entry in the registry log us Compa, the commercial register, recording of documents to be submitted (add stuff) in the enterprise register of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter register of us Compa) as well as the arrangements for payment of the State fee and benefits.
2. For the company (the company) registration in the business register is set, the following duty rates: farmers or fishermen 2.1 holding register-20 lats;
2.2. cooperative societies register-100 lats;
2.3. the individual company registration – 100 lats.
3. For the company (the company) the reorganisation of registration in the register of companies is determined, the following duty rates: 3.1 individual enterprise, farmer or fisherman's farm reorganization – 10 lat;
3.2. the company's reorganization in other cases and the issue of the proof of such activity and the completion of the formalities to be completed before the merger, the European cooperative society, or before the European public budget koop transfer of the registered office to another Member State – 50 lats.
4. other activities in the companies register is set, the following duty rates: 4.1 of company, its affiliates, or Charter, memorandum of amendment to registration (add item) – 10 lat;
4.2. other records to the register of companies or their modification in the journal-5 lats;
4.3. the duplicate certificate of registration is issued – 10 LVL.
5. For entry in the register of companies in the journal about the company's (the company) or its subsidiaries excluded from the register of companies, if the undertaking (company) or its affiliate is recorded in the commercial register (this rule 6.5. below), stamp duty is payable.
6. On the merchant in the commercial register is recording the following duty rates: 6.1. sole proprietor-20 lats;
6.2. Partnership – 100 lats;
6.3. the limited liability company – 100 lats;
6.4. joint stock companies – LVL 250;
6.5. the company registered in the register of companies (company) or its affiliate-15 lat;
6.6. other legal person to whom the law has granted the status of authorised economic operator, – 100 lats.
7. On the operator's affiliates in the commercial recording duty payable 20 lats.
8. On the operator's recording of the reorganisation of the commercial register, the following duty rates: 8.1 modification-50 lats;
8.2. If after the reorganization creates a new company, for each newly created company in charge of the rules laid down in point 6 the State fee;
8.3. in other cases, for entry in the commercial register of each company involved in the reorganisation and on the issue of the proof of such activity and the completion of the formalities to be completed before the merger, the setting up of the European company, the European company before transfer of the registered office to another Member State – 20 lats.
9. For other activities in the commercial register is set, the following duty rates: 9.1. amendments to the articles of incorporation register-10 lats;
9.2. reorganization of the project contract and its amendments (attached to the use of infrastructure) – 10 lat;
9.3. Registry registration of participants (add item) – 10 lat;
9.4. the entry for prokūr and prokūrist-10 lats;
9.5. the Board of Governors on record – 10 lat;
9.6. the records of the Council – 10 lat;
9.7. the records of the legal address – 10 lat;
9.8. the issue of a duplicate certificate of registration-10 lats;
9.9. other records and amend the commercial register-10 lats.
10. If the commercial register at the log in two or more of these rules, 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7.,., or 9.9. the records referred to in point, State fee payable to 15 Lats.
11. a State fee shall be paid triple if the applicant wishes to register, the application of these provisions in paragraphs 2 and 4, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.5, 7 and 9 in the cases specified in paragraph examining one workday.
12. The business register's main public notary is entitled to issue an order for the examination of applications for registration within the time limit laid down in the law and in its national fees overpayment repayment if a company register cannot deal with the application in the register of such provisions within the time limit specified in paragraph 11.
13. a State fee shall be paid before the submission of the relevant application.
14. State fee included in the State budget.
15. State fee is not charged for the amendment of the record: 15.1 the company registry log or commercial registry, if the amendment is related to the administrative area boundary alteration, or change of name, as well as by street name or building number;
15.2. the registration entry to register log on (company), a company which the liquidator in the winding-up proceedings shall perform the functions of the public authority;
15.3. to amend the record companies or commercial register registry log, if the record is made on the basis of a court order;
15.4. about record companies or commercial register registry log associated with the insolvency process.
16. If the notary public has adopted a decision to refuse or postpone the entry made in the commercial register or submit confirmatory documents registration (add file), the State fee shall not be refunded. These rules 6, 7 and 8, 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6., and 9.9 9.7. in point State fee paid again if the State notary decides: 16.1. postpone the entry in the commercial register and the applicant shall submit the application documents by notaries public in the decision deadline;
16.2. to postpone the recording of documents to be submitted (add stuff), and the applicant shall submit the application documents by notary public decision deadline.
17. If the notary public has adopted a decision to refuse or postpone the entry made in the register of companies of the equestrian magazine or recording of documents to be submitted (add file), the State fee shall not be refunded. This provision in paragraph 2 and 3, 4.1 and 4.2 in the national fee paid again if the State notary decides: 17.1. postpone entry of company registry log and the applicant shall submit the application documents by notaries public in the decision deadline;
17.2. to postpone the recording of documents to be submitted (add stuff), and the applicant shall submit the application documents by notary public decision deadline.
18. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 27 December 2001, Regulation No 562 "rules on business in logging, records of the commercial register and submit the document for registration duty" (Latvian journal, 2001, nr. 188; 2006, nr. 82).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 24 February 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia