Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/153849
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 149 in Riga in 2007 (27 February. 16. § 28) profession standard development order Issued under the vocational education Act, article 7 (2) of rule 1 defines the standards of the profession.
2. The Ministry of education and Science (hereinafter the Ministry) and the vocational training administration (Administration) in collaboration with the vocational training and employment of trilateral cooperation to do the apakšpadom ask the expenses: 2.1. organized profession standards development and expertise by the industry Ministry and representatives of professional bodies;
2.2. provide organisational and methodological support for the profession standard Pro Ject.
3. in paragraph 2 of this rule, these tasks are carried out: 3.1 the Administration – to develop first, second and third level of professional qualifications, the appropriate standards of the profession;
3.2. Ministry – to develop the fourth and fifth level of professional qualifications, the appropriate standards of the profession.
4. To develop standards for the profession, project, set up a working group that includes industry or cross-sector professional organizations or employers ' organisations.
5. The rules referred to in paragraph 4, the Working Group States: 5.1 the profession-specific responsibilities and tasks;
5.2. professional mission statement requires the pr mess;
5.3 Professional doing basic tasks required knowledge (knowledge, understanding or level of use);
5.4. operation requires professional com used (skills, knowledge and responsibilities in specific work situations);
5.5. position of the profession of industry structure and the employment qualifications around the article which provides a summary of the Mission of the professional activities.
6. The professional standard of the project presented under this rule add Kuma.
7. The professional standard project can also trade unions, working wind, de professional organizations, educational institutions and other natural or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the project the applicant), pursuant to this rule 4, 5 and 6 above. Profession standard project (paper and electronic) and the application the applicant shall provide the project the Ministry or administration.
8. This provision in the application referred to in paragraph 7 indicates the following: 8.1 the profession;
8.2. professional code according to the classification of occupations defined in the classification of occupations;
8.3. the profession-specific duties and tasks;
8.4. occupation of the standard drafting team composition (presence of a mere name, surname, place of work and position).
9. If the applicant is a legal person, in addition to the provisions of paragraph 8 of this information in the application shall show the following: 9.1. legal persons;
9.2. the founder of the legal person, its legal status, address and telephone number;
9.3. the head of the legal person, or the person (applicant) name and title, phone number, which is authorized to file the application.
10. If the applicant is a natural person, in addition to the provisions of paragraph 8 of this information in the application shall show the following: 10.1 the applicant's first name, last name, place of work and position;
10.2. the declared place of residence of the applicant, address, and phone number.
11. The Ministry administration or profession standard project with Pro fesionāl education and employment apakšpadom trilateral cooperation. If the standard of the profession, provide to the applicant of the project, the Ministry or the ad mi nis trācij ten days after receipt of the check standard of the profession's compliance with these rules 4, 5 and 6. requirements referred to in paragraph 1, and shall submit it to the harmonisation of vocational training and employment of the trilateral cooperation apakšpadom.
12. the vocational training and employment of trilateral cooperation apakšpadom call on experts from the Ministry of industry and professional bodies, and two months after the draft standard of the profession gets the appearance of apakšpadom meeting. The minutes of the proceedings and findings of experts on the harmonization of the draft standard of the profession or not matching (if not complied with the requirements set out in these rules) vocational training and employment of the trilateral cooperation apakšpadom send to the Ministry or administration.
13. The Ministry administration or within ten days after the rules referred to in paragraph 12 of the report: 13.1. project and informed the Welfare Ministry submitted a draft standard of the profession, expert opinion and professional standard Pro Ject harmonisation or harmonisation of vocational training and employment apakšpadom the trilateral cooperation;
13.2. the Welfare Ministry sent a proposal for updating the class fikator the profession and adds that rule referred to in paragraph 12 of the Protocol, expert opinions and coordinated the draft standard of the profession;
13.3. the harmonised standards of the profession profession standard register (specifies the vocational training and employment at the bottom of the trilateral cooperation Council the meeting date and number of the Protocol).
14. This rule 13.2. subparagraph shall enter into force by 1 September 2007. quality.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science b. Rivž Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on March 3, 2007.
Annex a Cabinet of 27 February 2007 Regulation No. 149 of the education and Science Minister of Rivž B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia