Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/154198
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 171 in Riga, March 6, 2007 (pr. 17. § 25) in the order in which authority place the information on the internet are Issued under the freedom of Information Act, article 10 of the sixth part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the authorities place the information on the internet, in order to ensure its availability.
2. the rules apply to the direct administration and derived public persons, except for the local authorities.
3. To insert the internet each institution shall set up a home page. Direct regulatory authorities ensure that the direct administration of the database included information on the body is no different from the Authority's website contains information.
4. the Authority's website contains information updated not less frequently than once a week.
5. the national coat-of-arms and flag website used in the procedure prescribed by law.
6. Of these rules is the responsible authority.
7. the authority may not build any of these rules referred to in paragraph 10 the home page sections, if you want to insert the information is classified as restricted access information or functions and tasks of the authority are not related to the content of the section.
8. If the website information to be included in the section is placed directly in the Administration database, the relevant section information can not insert, but specify a link to direct administration database.
9. The supervisory authority may not build a website, if all the information laid down in these provisions of the supervisory authority is included in the direct administration website.
II. structure website 10. Home page contains the following sections: 10.1. details of the authority;
10.3. the services;
10.4. current events;
10.5. the sector policy;
10.6. the European Union;
10.7. the international organizations;
10.8. the regulations;.
10.9. publications and statistics;
10.10. the information systems;
10.11. the links;
10.12. the information in foreign languages (indicate language notation).
III. Website content 11. website sections include the following: 11.1 in section "news authority" include: 11.1.1 authorities description (site administration, tasks, functions, activities, directions);
11.1.2. brief information on the history of the authority;
11.1.3. administrative authorities and, if applicable, the political head of a short biography and photo;
11.1.4. schematic representation of the structure of the authority with the information about each unit of competency and responsibility. The Authority claims its subordinated bodies;
11.1.5. information about the institution's cooperation with non-governmental organizations (details of the cooperation partners, the cooperation principle brief description, communications with non-governmental organizations);
11.2. the "contacts" section include the following: 11.2.1. agency electronic pas ta (email) address;
11.2.2. the institutions time and reception arrangements;
11.2.3. the institutions business unit contact information (official title, first name, last name, phone number and e-mail);
11.2.4. properties of the authority stating address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, registration number and bank details if they need services;
11.2.5. electronic formats for communication;
11.2.6. the desired graphical apt-body location map with an indication of the nearest public transport authority logo (if any);
11.3. in the section "services" shall include the following: 11.3.1. authorities a list of the services provided;
11.3.2. the rules for people to follow in order to receive the services, as well as the relevant services, including a link to the application form (available electronically) and an indication of the required attachments;
11.3.3. period during which the authority shall take a decision on the provision of services (inform, or provide the service);
11.3.4. Authority paid services price list (if any);
11.4. the section "current events" include: 11.4.1. Authority communications media (press release), and short reports on important issues;
11.4.2. the most important planned calendar of events;
11.4.3. the authority or authorities submitted documents made available to the public consultation;
11.4.4. information on the public procurement authority in accordance with the public procurement laws and regulatory requirements;
11.4.5. the information about the institutions working groups and councils and participation opportunities;
11.4.6. information about the European Union and international institutions to organize working groups and councils, as officials in the Republic of Latvia, on the possibilities of participation in these working groups and councils, as well as contact information.
11.4.7. relevant industry information, which the authority wishes to promote and which is up to date and issues in society;
11.4.8. information on job vacancies;
11.5. under ' industry policy "includes: 11.5.1. industry or sector description;
11.5.2. action plan for the implementation of the Declaration of the Government, and a reference to the relevant paragraph of the Declaration of the Government, as well as information on the implementation of the action plan;
11.6. in the section "European Union" includes: 11.6.1. for information on the competence of the authority of the existing current European issues and European Union legislation;
11.6.2. for information on the role and tasks of the authority of Latvia expressing interest in the institutions of the European Union and on the opportunities of the public to engage in the formulation of the Latvian viewpoint;
11.6.3. details of sources of information on the sector concerned in relation to Latvia's membership of the European Union;
7.3. the section "international organisations" include: 11.7.1. industry current events and institutions and the planned measures taken in connection with the participation of Latvia in international organisations;
11.7.2. details of sources of information on the sector concerned in connection with the participation of Latvia in international organisations;
11.8. the section "legislation" includes: 11.8.1. laws and regulations governing the activities of the authority, tasks and functions (Ministry and Minister with special responsibility for the Secretariat to indicate the regulations and rules of procedure of the authority);
11.8.2. major regulatory requirements the relevant industry laws and regulations, which are to be considered as unofficial law text, with reference to publication in the official newspaper "Latvijas journal";
11.8.3. policy planning documents;
11.8.4. the sector concerned in significant international documents;
7.4. under "publications and statistics": the institutions annual 11.9.1. public statements;
11.9.2. authorities prepared publications. If the publication is not available electronically, indicates that the publication is available;
11.10. the section, "information system", the authorities maintain a list of the public registry;
11.11. the section "links": the institutions subordinated to 11.11.1. a list and links to their Web sites;
11.11.2. links to institutions related to the scope of information-based websites in the Republic of Latvia and abroad;
11.11.3. other links, including links to the home page of the Cabinet of Ministers and the official Portal of the European Union;
11.12. under "information in foreign languages", if it provides for the promotion of more effective State institutions or the provision of services, including: 11.12.1. Description of national institutions (the site of the State administration, tasks, functions, activities, directions);
11.12.2. current information;
11.12.3. publications that are issued by the national authority in the relevant foreign language;
11.12.4. the sector an important international document of the publication.
12. The website indicates the escalation information date and time.
13. the institutions (except the municipality) prohibited to insert the website information that either directly or not directly linked to the implementation of the Authority's functions.
14. the authority can supplement home page with new sections and optimizing website content under the scope of the authority.
IV. General requirements for home page To home page 15 make it easy to browse, it requires: 15.1 the site map;
15.2. the Latvian language in the lobby, which includes brief information about the body or the news window (the lobby is not required if it is just a language menu);
15.3. each page-link to the home page as well as links to the higher level page, if the website server is a multi-level structure;
15.4. a search engine;
15.5. all institutions whose services require application to determine the sample forms – access to appropriate forms, and the ability to print from the website directly or fill out the Web site, as well as explanation of the form duly completed. If the form is filled out in several languages, the explanations also provides the relevant languages;
15.6. the ability to electronically send a letter to the Authority (the authority);
15.7. the interactive elements (for example, "your question", "guestbook", "comments", "Forum", "discussion", "poll");
15.8. to send proposals for the home page.
V. technical requirements home page
16. the website is available 24 hours a day continuously. If preventive measures are taken, which can be stopped in its public access, on the home page, insert a corresponding notification. Website administrator, taking into account the website published the importance of the information, the user requirements and other circumstances, the procedure and the minimum period within which the renewable website activity, if public access is terminated unexpected technical reasons.
17. Website designed to be viewed with a minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels.
18. All pages incorporated into meta or HTTP header label parameter, which determines the character set used and the data format.
19. in order to ensure that the website content, website availability meet the following technical requirements: 19.1. public information website is available to people with special needs. Information in the form of a picture or sound possible, also offers a version of the text, as well as provide the ability to select font size;
19.2. the text and images (the schedule) is visible and easy to read black and white version;
19.3. the Web site is displayed correctly in previous versions of the browser, as well as the absence of assistive technology if the technologies are not supported or are turned off;
19.4. provide clear and consistent navigation principles – targeting information, the navigation line, site map, that person makes it easier getting around the website;
19.5. supported hardware independent access to functionality (also with keyboard control).
Vi. Website security 20. Authority home page designed to edit mode does not allow unauthorized access to the site.
21. the authority shall carry out regular monitoring of websites, if possible, using the automated website audit tools.
22. the authority shall provide website information system environment and logical protection.
23. the authority provides Web server protection against unauthorized access from external networks.
24. the authority provides information resources, including a Web server backup made at least once a month, as well as storage and website content.
VII. The domain name and e-mail address name 25. the authority uses a single domain name and e-mail address of the word building. Correspondence and publications of the authority uses referred to in the annex to these rules of domain names and e-mail addresses. Permissible use of the existing domain name in addition to the provisions listed in the annex, domain names.
26. any institution other than the national armed forces and local authorities, using such domain name and email address: 26.1. www.iestade.gov.lv (www.strukturvieniba.iestade.gov.lv – if it is necessary);
26.2. email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org – if this is necessary).
27. National armed forces departments using such domain names and e-mail addresses: www.vieniba.mil.lv; 27.1.
28. Local Government using such domain name and email address: 28.1. www.pasvaldiba.lv;
29. Home page and e-mail addresses do not use letters with diacritics (garumzīm and relaxation of the sign).
30. the Authority's website only deploys them or belonging in Latvia registered servers.
31. the domain name "gov.lv" usage is recorded and its use monitored State joint stock company "national network of information agency".
VIII. Closing questions 32.30. These provisions do not apply to the requirements of institutional missions abroad, which it is not possible to place the website servers in Latvia, but only the country in which the servers are accredited.
33. the institutions (except municipalities) that website or create new reconstructs, take account of the requirements of this regulation. Authorities have set up a home page, transforming them according to the requirements of this regulation the following periods of time: 33.1. until 1 July 2007 to specify the domain names and e-mail addresses;
33.2. until 1 July 2008 to clarify the website structure and content, as well as adjust the home page under chapters IV and V of these regulations.
34. the requirements of this Regulation as regards the local authorities enter into force by July 1, 2008.
Prime Minister a. Halloween special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs i. Gudel of the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 10 March 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers on 6 March 2007, the terms of the Cabinet of Ministers No 171, State Chancellery, ministries and the Prime Minister with special responsibility for the Secretariat to be used for the domain name and e-mail address no PO box words
Authority of the domain names and e-mail addresses names 1.
Cabinet of Chancellor http://email@example.com 2.
The Ministry of Defense http://firstname.lastname@example.org 3.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs http://email@example.com 4.
The children and Family Affairs Ministry http://firstname.lastname@example.org 5.
The Ministry of economy http://email@example.com 6.
Ministry of finance http://firstname.lastname@example.org 7.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs http://email@example.com 8.
The Ministry of education and science http://firstname.lastname@example.org 9.
The Ministry of culture http://email@example.com 10.
The Ministry of welfare http://firstname.lastname@example.org 11.
Regional development and local government Ministry http://email@example.com 12.
Ministry of transportation http://firstname.lastname@example.org 13.
Ministry of Justice http://email@example.com 14.
Ministry of health http://firstname.lastname@example.org 15.
Ministry of the environment http://email@example.com 16.
Ministry of agriculture http://firstname.lastname@example.org 17.
Special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs Secretariat http://email@example.com 18.
Special task Minister for society integration Affairs Secretariat http://firstname.lastname@example.org special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs i. Gudel»
Search Translated Laws of Latvia