Rules On News That The Family Courts Of Record Evidence And Another Action Register And Register-Fighting Procedures
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par ziņām, kas ierakstāmas bāriņtiesu izdarīto apliecinājumu un citu darbību reģistrā, un reģistra vešanas kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/154193
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 166 in 2007 Riga March 6 (pr. 20. § 17) the rules on the news that the family courts of record and the receipt of other activities, in the registry and the registry procedures Issued to conduct under the family courts act 61. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the messages that the family courts of record evidence and another action register and register-fighting procedures.
2. the family courts are responsible for the receipt and another action register (hereinafter register).
3. Register (annex) sort on paper or in electronic form.
4. Entries in the register shall be in ascending number order for the period from 1 January to 31 December.
II. the information entered in Register 5. Registry site is divided into seven columns. Register: 5.1. sequence number (box 1);
5.2. the guarantee or other activities the day of the month (box 2);
5.3. short certified or other activities (box 3);
5.4. the acts specified in the certified transaction amount (box 4);
5.5. the paid State fee, (5.);
5.6. the name, surname, personal number or date of birth and place of birth, place of residence, as well as the request made on the receipt or other action (box 6);
5.7. the signature of the recipient of the document or the receipt or other action the perpetrator mark on who and when the document is sent or transferred (box 7).
6. the registry 3. in box no more than three sentences.
7. If the transactions with the real estate transaction amount is specified, the registry entries in column 4 of the real property cadastral value.
8. Register 5. box records all State fees paid and their total amount.
9. Registry 6. box the person's date of birth and place of birth record, if you do not know the ID of the person.
III. Registry design on paper before the entry of 10 register pages sanumur, cauraukl and the registry string ends are secured on the last page of the register, the shore instead of pushing the stamp of family courts. On the last page of the register shall amend the entry confirmation page. It shall be signed by the person making the acknowledgment or other action, and its Municipal Council (Council) President who created the family courts.
11. After the entry of the registry in the blank boxes barred.
12. error correction in the record is certified by the signature of the person who committed the relevant receipt or another action.
13. the registry shall be concluded within two weeks after the end of the calendar year. After the last entry made a closing record that indicates the receipt and the number of other activities, as well as the closing date of the register and certify it with the family courts the President of signature and seal.
IV. Electronic records electronic records 14 building consists of using a computer program to ensure that the guarantee or other activities number and date will appear automatically in the registry and not fix, as well as after the current entry and save this record will no longer be able to make the corrections.
15. If the record is saved incorrectly, the person who committed the relevant receipt or other action registry 7. column noted that the entry is cancelled, and enter it again with a new sequence number.
16. To register entry for printing the person who made the Declaration, or other action, not less frequently than once a week (week-end) creates a backup copy of the registry data to independent media (disk or floppy disk). Independent media stored in a place protected from adverse environmental impacts.
17. the registry every month in print. At the end of the year to register prints do these rules in paragraph 10 and 13.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 10 March 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 March 2007 No. 166 of the rules of the family courts and other operating receipts register no PO box
Receipt or other actions of the day and the month, brief the certified or other actions specified in the Act to certify the content of the transaction amount of the paid State fee that person's first name, last name, social security number, or date of birth and place of birth, and place of residence, after which an acknowledgement request or other document requested operation signature or receipt or other action the perpetrator mark on who and when the document is sent or transferred to the Minister of Justice 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia