Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/154632
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 180, Riga, March 13, 2007 (pr. No 18 30) the procedures for administering and monitoring the European Union's aid for energy crops Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5 the seventh part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which it is administered and monitored by the European Union's aid for energy crops (hereinafter referred to as aid), including the order in which are found the crops with high energy value (energetic crops) collectors and first processors mie , as well as the collector and the first processor.
2. the rural support service recognizes collectors and first processors, buying, processing, producing or storing enerģētisko crops.
3. the decision of the collector or first processor recognition is valid for one year.
II. Conditions for the collector and the first recognition of the processor and 4. This provision the decision referred to in paragraph 3 shall be taken where the collector or the first processor is established in the rural support service customer register. If the collector or the first processor is established in the said register, it simultaneously with these rules 5, 6 and 7 of the information referred to in paragraph 1 in accordance with the laws of the State and the European Union support for agriculture and rural development administration and monitoring of the field support service shall be submitted by the client in the form.
5. the collector or the first processor, who wants to be recognised, in 2007 to 26 March and 20 November, as well as the continued each year until the 20th November submit Field Support Services application (hereinafter referred to as the application for recognition) (annex).
6. the collector together with the application for recognition is submitted in the previous year with first processor with a copy of the contract or letter of intent on energy transfer of crop for processing during the year.
7. The first processor together with the application for recognition is submitted a document showing the storage of raw materials or production capacity, indicating that the raw material is processed into finished products and obtained a copy of the technical project with the technical implementation of the project, a copy of the plan for the current year.
8. Collectors or first processors shall provide Field support services: 8.1. until 15 May 2007 – with the support of the applicant, a copy of the contract concluded;
8.2. each year, before 1 April, details of the energy crop buying (bought in the quantity of crop species, and shopping, as well as the date of each Contracting Party's name and address, the place of supply of the crop and the contract number).
9. the collector: 9.1. contract for the processing of the raw materials delivered by one or more energy products, within the Council of 29 September 2003 Regulation No 1782/2003 (EC) establishing common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers, and amending Regulation (EEC) No 2019/93, (EC) no 1452/2001, (EC) no 1453/2001, (EC) No 1454/2001, (EC) No 1868/94 , (EC) No 1251/1999, (EC) No 1254/1999, (EC) no 1673/2000, (EEC) no 2358/71 and (EC) no 2529/2001 (hereinafter Regulation No 1782/2003), the second subparagraph of article 88, to the recognition or guarantee money paid in a Member State of the European Union, the first processor pursuant to the Commission on 29 October 2004, the Regulation No 1973/2004, (EC) laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 as regards the application of this regulation, (IV) and (IV) "a" under those aid schemes and the use of land set aside for the production of raw materials (hereinafter Regulation No 1973/2004) Article 35;
9.2. the signature of the energy supply of the crop Declaration (invoice with the State revenue service assigned numbers or according to the accounting requirements of the laws presented justification document);
9.3. the first delivery to the processor all support supplied by the applicant to the crop enerģētisko raw material in accordance with Regulation No 1782/2003 article 88(2), second subparagraph, processed in one or more energy products;
9.4. the following information: 9.4.1. information on all purchase and processing of energy crops sold;
9.4.2. each first name and address of the processor;
9.5. when concluding a contract for energy crop sale or supply to the first processor in another European Union Member State, the accompanying document of crops shall be accompanied by a copy of control copy T5 (according to Regulation No 1973/2004, article 37).
10. The first processor: 10.1 until July 31 in the second year after harvest, all from the receiver or the shop enerģētisko support crops processing one or more energy products (in accordance with Regulation No 1782/2003 article 88(2), second subparagraph);
10.2. the signature of the energy supply of the crop Declaration (invoice with the State revenue service assigned numbers or according to the accounting requirements of the laws presented justification document);
10.3. at the close of recognised or guarantee money paid in a Member State of the European Union further processors (if any) agreement on energy products supplied for further processing.
10.4. the following information: 10.4.1. information about energy crops purchased quantity intended for processing;
10.4.2. the revised energy crop quantity and the resulting energy products, by-products and the types and quantities of intermediate products;
10.4.3. wastage during processing;
10.4.4. eliminate the energy crop or product quantity and clearance reasons;
10.4.5. the volume of products sold, and prices;
10.4.6. any future processor (if applicable) and address;
10.5. when concluding a contract for the sale or supply of intermediate products for the second or third processors in another Member State of the European Union, the intermediate supporting documents add a copy of control copy T5 (according to Regulation No 1973/2004, article 37).
11. If the changes associated with these rules 5, 6 and 7 of Regulation No 1973/2004, article 29 requirements, collector and the first processor within two weeks after the occurrence of the change in writing inform the field support service.
III. the Collector and the first processor control 12. before taking a decision on the collector or the first processor's recognition of the field support service checks documents presented, where appropriate, a collector or first processor's spot and prepare the report.
13. This provision, paragraph 12, of the Field support service to ensure that: 13.1 collector or the first processor shall keep the documentation according to the provisions of paragraphs 9 and 10;
13.2. the first processor has production facilities and sufficient capacity to process the applicant's or the receiver of the aid supplied enerģētisko crops or production equipment will be put into operation in accordance with the submitted technical design and technical implementation of the project plan;
13.3. in the application for recognition specified information correspond to the actual situation.
14. the rural support service-2007 April 10 and December 10, as well as the continued each year until 10 December adopted a decision to declare the collector or the first processor (hereinafter referred to as the recognised collector and the first processor) or the decision on the refusal to recognise the collector or the first processor. The decision was notified to the applicant in writing. If the decision of the collector or first processor does not recognize, the notification shall state the reason for the refusal.
15. the rural support service-2007 15 April, as well as further each year up to December 15, the newspaper "Latvian journal publishes information on the recognised lag collectors and first processors.
16. Ministry of agriculture each year up to April 15, the newspaper "Latvian journal" publishes information on the collector and first processors of energy crops used the representative yield.
17. the rural support service conducted the first collector and processor check on the spot the company Regulation No 1973/2004, the procedures laid down in article 40.
IV. final provisions 18. question 8.1, and 10.5 9.5. the bottom point is valid until 31 December 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 21 March 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 March 2007, regulations no 180 application for recognition by the Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia