Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/154705
The rules of the Bank of Latvia 1 Riga, March 15, 2007. transaction interest rates are Issued in accordance with the law "on banking" article 26, first paragraph 1. determines the interest rates for the transaction.
2. the Bank's refinancing rate is 5.50% per year.
3. the Deposit on the Bank interest rate is 2.00% a year.
4. Loan on the Bank interest rate is the% area aid schemes.
5. the Bank the interest shall be calculated on the assumption that the year has 360 days.
Closing questions 6. Be declared unenforceable by the Bank of Latvia Council of 16 November 2006 decision No 131/3 "for interest rates" (Latvian journal, 2006, no. 191).
7. the rules shall enter into force on 24 March 2007.
The President of the Bank of Latvia is Rimšēvič.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia