Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/154849
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 182 in 2007 Riga March 20 (pr. 19 § 4) the provisions of the real estate object determination Issued under the real estate cadastre of the State law, article 22 and article 43 second paragraph 1. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. documents, a national real estate cadastre Act, article 24, first paragraph 1., 3., 4., 5., 6., and in the second subparagraph of point 1 of the person referred to in paragraph (hereinafter referred to as the proponent) submitted to the State land Department to launch a real estate object or part of the land identification process;
1.2. The State land service of the document;
1.3. determination of the content of the statement of work, preparation and issue of modalities and deadlines;
1.4. the object of real estate and land portions of a cadastral unit, determine raksturojošo data accuracy, it does not link, permitted characterize the amendment procedures of the data, cadastral documents determine content and coordination arrangements;
1.5. the real estate object detection and updating the burden;
1.6. in the case of real estate and other cadastral documents;
1.7. the period within which to make cadastre and cadastral trying determine the documents must be submitted for registration to the national real estate cadastre information system (hereinafter referred to as the cadastral information system).
2. Real Estate objects or land units part detection agent is suggesting the State land service of the territorial unit whose territory the immovable property is situated. Prosecutors presented identity documents and submit an application for a specific object of immovable property or a part of the Earth. The application shall be accompanied by the documents specified in these provisions. Submit a copy of the document presented the original of the document or a copy of the document must be certified.
3. the national land service of real estate object or the ground part, checking the information: 3.1. cadastral information system;
3.2. the national computerized land register single;
3.3. the national land service retained local government planning, submitted a detailed or land-use planning projects;
3.4. the documents submitted by the proponent.
4. Starting a real estate object detection process, comply with the following conditions: 4.1 at the apartment property owned in joint ownership of existing apartment buildings and land are unable to divide the real parts;
4.2. the Division of joint ownership of existing real estate objects, each new object of immovable property to a property in the land register joint ownership is strengthening, which owns all the co-owners of the same parts as the supposedly real estate to be distributed;
4.3. If the ownership of the land in units located in the landowners owned construction and in joint ownership if the co-owners agree on the shared ownership real distribution type that is associated with the shipbuilding Division, the following divided co-ownership of real so that land distribution line coincides with the construction of distribution lines that ground level consists of the ground floor of the vertical plane, and each separate structure were completely separate land units;
4.4. combined: 4.4.1. just one type of real estate objects – ground unit with ground units, built with construction space group with the Group;
4.4.2. adjacent land register recorded real estate objects into a single object of immovable property;
4.4.3. more owners owned adjacent land register recorded real estate objects, creating a shared ownership of real estate objects;
4.5. real estate objects combine, where no land units have at least one common border, structures are common to at least one external plane (wall), space group are located in the same building and space group containment plane (wall or floors) the mutual border of a horizontal or vertical plane;
4.6. the space can not be added to the adjacent space group;
4.7. object of immovable property corresponds to the determination of the local government approved building regulations.
5. If the object of real estate or land units determination is inconsistent with the national real estate cadastre of the Act, these regulations or the construction, regional and spatial planning regulations or national requirements in a single computerised land register is found contradictory information, the State land service accepts a submission proposing and 10 working days prepare a reasoned refusal. The decision on the refusal of the agent is entitled to challenge the State real estate cadastre under the procedure prescribed by law.
2. the national land service of documents to be submitted by a cadastral trying 6 or proposing data updates (if you do not determine the cadastre), the proponent shall submit to the State land Department: 6.1. local government decision on: 6.1.1. address assignment, cancellation or change, if Earth is addressing object, and if the address is not registered in the State Register of addresses;
6.1.2. the real property and the purpose for the purpose of determining the land his assent;
6.2. land cadastral Affairs, determine if it is not presented in the land cadastre trying certified person (hereinafter land surveyors).
7. to launch the built, reconstructed or renovated buildings, new building or space group determination process, the proponent State land Department: 7.1 presentation of one of the law "on real estate recording in the land" in particular the shipbuilding legal identity document acquisition of the original or its derivatives;
7.2. presentation of construction regulatory laws duly approved building project and to issue a building permit;
7.3. presentation of the adoption of the legislation on housing into structure is taken into operation;
7.4. If the structure is independent of the real estate object, in addition to this rule 7.1., 7.2 and 7.3. presentation documents referred to in the ground lease agreement concluded for a period not less than 10 years ago, and which is intended to bring to the law of the land as leased housing independent property objects;
7.5. the municipalities submit the decision on allocation of the address change, cancellation or if the building or premises is addressing the group object, and if the address is not registered in the State Register of addresses.
8. to start the process of determination of engineering structures, the proponent State land service of the produce:
8.1. one of the law "on real estate recording in the land" in particular the shipbuilding legal identity document acquisition of the original or its derivatives;
8.2. the adoption of the legislation on building, if the building is accepted into service;
8.3. If the structure is an independent real estate object-land lease agreement concluded for a period not less than 10 years, and providing for the rights to the leased land to build housing as independent property objects;
8.4. the construction of regulatory laws in accordance with the procedure laid down in the approved construction plan;
8.5. the construction of regulatory laws in accordance with the procedure laid down in the permits issued;
8.6. engineering structures civil engineering technical passport or passport;
8.7. civil engineering izpildrasējum;
8.8. civil engineering certificate of registration if registration for the construction of the regulating laws;
8.9. important design and cover the adoption of legislation to work underground and underwater engineering structures.
9. to start the unit, part of the land identification process, the proponent shall submit to the State land service of the land boundary plan a copy of the displayed part of the land border and the specified part of the rent in the area. The separate part of the of land area may not exceed land units. The land portion of the cadastral unit trying out at the proponent's request.
10. to launch a process of real estate object that provides property management or which is jointly used by several owners ownership rights, the proponent shall submit to the State land service of the owner of the notarized mutual agreement containing numeric indicates each owner about fractions. The part about the alleged discovery owners use in the land register data or cadastral data to determine.
11. to launch the discovery process of shared ownership of the property in the object's actual share of the separate new determines the real estate object, the proponent shall submit to the State land service of the co-owners of the formal agreement or court order for shared ownership real distribution, corresponding to the territory of the community in the planning, construction and land-use planning, regulations governing the conditions prescribed and approved a detailed plan developed or land-use planning project.
12. to start the process of determining which of the ground units separated part, it does not establish a new land units, add adjacent land unit, the proponent shall submit to the State land service of the owner of the transaction concluded contract, which contains part of the separate area corresponds to the territory planning and land-use planning, regulations governing the conditions prescribed and approved a detailed plan developed or land-use planning project.
3. the Determination of the content of the statement of work, preparation and procedure and time limits 13. To inform about the process of setting mandatory and recommended actions to be carried, the State land Department shall prepare and issue the single working day during the proposed terms of reference for the determination pursuant to annex 1 of these rules.
14. the terms of reference for the determination by the request of the agent shall prepare, if required: 14.1 to split or combine real estate objects;
14.2. register a new real estate objects;
14.3. to establish the fact of absence of construction;
14.4. Add adjacent land unit of land units separated;
14.5 split in the joint ownership of a real estate object real parts;
14.6. to determine the lease needs land units;
14.7. to amend the housing property laws regulating order apartment properties existing shared ownership fractions;
14.8. to update cadastral data on object of immovable property or land units.
15. Determination of the scope of work shall be drawn up in duplicate. One copy shall be issued by the agent (in the case of joint ownership rights to a discovery task prepares for each service agent), and the other copy shall be kept in the State land service.
16. Where a ground unit or building, discovery in the statement of work proposed the following recommended steps: 16.1 road easements and the real estate object creation, the burden to provide access;
16.2. the easement of aqueduct and the real estate object creation, the burden to ensure the water supply and sewerage facilities of use;
16.3. the easement of surface or underground communication (such as power supply, gas), the construction and the real estate object, the establishment of a burden.
17. the task of determining the recommended actions are to be carried out in the laws (civil law) established on the basis of mutual agreement between the cadastre and other entities or persons on the basis of a ruling.
4. land cadastre trying 4.1 General issues 18. land cadastral operations determine are: 18.1. basic network of determine and (or) in the sabiezinoš determine the network;
18.2. information required to request and receive;
18.3. landowners and inviting pierobežniek;
18.4. the above specified limits and (or) restoration of the survey area;
18.5. a detailed and (or) land-use planning project to a locality;
18.6. border reconciliation;
11.6. the strengthening of borders;
12.8. the border area determine;
11.7. the area of the object determine;
18.10. transform the woodland border trying;
18.11. transformed into agricultural land border trying;
18.12. ground units trying to part;
18.13. determine the structure of land burned in the land;
18.14. calculation of the area;
18.15. land cadastral trying things to arrange.
19. in pursuing the cadastral land surveyors to determine, use confirmed the local government local authorities, detailed planning or land-use planning projects, or information from local authorities, detailed planning or land-use planning project for the uzmērām land units (paper and digital form), as well as respect these rules determine the specific land cadastral and data characterize the amendment procedures and ensure land units or parts of units of land data acquisition representative precision levels it won't link and land cadastral documents determine content and coordination arrangements.
20. land cadastral land surveyors, trying out to obtain data on the area of the land units or parts of units of land boundaries, surface and (or) underground area objects in the day and determine compile cadastral trying documents (annex 2). Land cadastre in trying the technical data obtained in the registration of the cadastral information system. Land cadastral Affairs and determine data submitted for registration of cadastral information system two years after from the cadastral information system the information on the uzmērām object and the adjacent ground units. After that period the data obtained by the cadastral information system are not tracked.
21. If the ground unit boundaries using predefined graphical techniques, and the need to divide the land, the land of the cadastral unit trying out detachable part, but the remaining part of the cadastral land only after agents determine the request. If you need to split Earth units, located in city, village, cottage or gardening territory, building land cadastral trying out also the residual part. Combining the land boundaries of which advance with equal accuracy, the cadastral land only after agents determine the request. If you combine the land boundaries of which advance with different precision (the instrumental, and determine the limits determined by graphical methods), the new (joint) land unit carried out land cadastral trying.
22. This provision 21. in the cases referred to in point separated the land unit or joint and lasting part of draw up a land plan, plan and plan of the burden. The remaining part of the information in accordance with the new boundaries of the land unit transferred from the previously made relevant plans, using graphics methods.
23. land cadastre area resulting in trying raksturojošo data can be used in a variety of thematic plan, scheme and other informational graphics.
24. If robežposm between adjacent land units are shared, in the cadastre of land in stores to determine the boundary line above the existing uzmērīt in the management of the land Unit coordinates and point numbers. If the adjacent land unit in uzmērīt in another instrumental coordinate system, previously uzmērīt in the management of the land Unit coordinates the conversion of the first Latvian geodetic coordinate system LK-92 (hereinafter referred to as the LK-92 coordinate system).
25. the land units of the area calculated using the graphics methods, land cadastral documents determine and cadastral information system under the Earth articulates in the cadastre area defined in trying.
26. land cadastral results determine: 26.1. an area identified, strengthened and coordinated land units or parts of units of Earth landmarks;
26.2. drawn up and the State land service archives submitted land cadastral trying thing;
26.3. the proposed land cadastral issued cartographic materials of trying (the plan) and other necessary documents (Act).
27. If you can provide a transparent display elements of the plan, and the proponent has requested it in writing, then the land boundary plan may be combined with the situation and burden the plan. The title page shall be "land units, the border situation and the burden of the plan".
28. land cadastral works chosen determine the geodetic surveying instruments, or to ensure that these regulations of the measurement or observation precision requirements.
29. the Surveyor not less frequently than once a year to ensure that rule 28, paragraph land cadastral trying (with accessories) the test and, if necessary, calibration. Global positioning instruments calibrated and verified by the deadlines set by the manufacturer.
4.2. land cadastral determine accuracy 30. determine the cadastral land is carried out in accordance with the rules set out in annex 3 land cadastral determine accuracy requirements.
31. The accuracy requirements apply to: 31.1. measurements;
31.2. the observations obtained through global positioning method;
31.3. creating a network and determine the alignment;
19.5. the management of coordinates.
32. the establishment of the network and Determine the ground Cadastre according to determine the spatial point and land units, the location is the following: 32.1. requirements of precision in town-1. accuracy class;
32.2. the village, cottage or gardening building area-2. accuracy class;
32.3. rural area-3 accuracy class.
33. land cadastral determine certainty (requirements of precision measurements and observations obtained through global positioning method for creating the network and determine the alignment, border, including natural boundary point, as well as turning on an existing installation of additional cross-boundary lines) listed in annex 3 of these rules.
34. the accuracy of the Determination shall be calculated in relation to the points made from point coordination: 34.1. the basic network determine points, in relation to the national geodetic network points;
21.3. in trying a network sabiezinoš points, against the backbone or the State determine the GEODESIC points;
21.3. frontier and natural boundary turning points-against of trying or national geodetic network.
35. On the land unit or part of the land border of pointer accuracy determine used point-detection accuracy. Indicators of accuracy is obtained as vented the smoothing of observations coordinate values mean-squared deviations.
4.3. land cadastre for trying to determine the necessary network of networks Determine 4.3.1 types 36. land cadastral trying out using one of the following networks: 36.1. the national geodetic network;
36.2. the basic networks determine;
36.3. the sabiezinoš determine the network.
37. the basic networks Determine and (or) sabiezinoš the network shall determine if the horizontal GEODESIC point density does not provide land cadastral determine requirements.
4.3.2. National geodetic network to use 38. points for land cadastre, or trying to determine a network installation of the necessary information on the national geodetic network points, surveyor, uses one of the following sources of information:
38.1. basic single geographic information system;
38.2. the Republic of Latvia, the geodetic point coordinates catalogs;
38.3. the adopted and approved the establishment of GEODESIC technical reports.
39. land cadastre in the trying use the State Geodetic points, which consists of: the State geodetic network 24.3.;
24.4. the national geodetic networks fill;
39.3. the sabiezinoš national geodetic network;
24.5. poligonometrij network;
24.5. triangulation network.
40. If the surveyors used this rule 38.2. or 49.4. information referred to, he shall prepare and attach to the backbone or determine land cadastral Affairs to determine national geodetic points data statement.
4.3.3. the basic network installation Determine 41. to ensure land surveyors of the cadastre shall determine, determine the basic networks.
42. the network shall Determine one or more of the land cadastre as the trying of units: 42.1. individual instrumental or instrumental moves moves systems with or without nodes;
26.2. the single angle and (or) line in the combined network;
26.3. global positioning network.
43. the network shall Determine, to the point of density sabiezinoš in trying to ensure the network's formation.
44. the basic networks Determine and uzmēr from at least three horizontal national geodetic network.
45. the strengthening of basic networks of points Determine the area with permanent geodetic marks.
46. All the basic network determine points, as well as the frontier drawn up during the installation of the pegging of abris (annex 4). Association shall be represented in the abris geodetic mark material and form.
47. the basic network measurements and Determine (or) observations spread out using methods and licensed software programs that allow you to calculate the coordinates of the point to be determined smoothed average square deviation (annex tables 1 and 2).
48. the basic networks Determine is created, if the area is established and coordinated the geodetic marks and determine the basic network is organized. Determine the basic network in case this provision is inserted in annex 5 mandatory information.
49. the establishment of a basic network Determine documents determine land cadastral iešuj.
4.3.4. Sabiezinoš installing the network determine the 50th Sabiezinoš the network determine necessary land units, part of the land border and the area of the object determine the situation.
51. the sabiezinoš the network May determine shall be: 51.1. on the basis of basic networks determine and (or) national geodetic network;
51.2. simultaneously with the cadastral or land trying separately.
52. the network determine Sabiezinoš consists of individual instrumental or instrumental parades move systems or as angles to it and (or) line in the combined network.
53. The instrumental March by joining the be (through the line of measurement) for at least two national geodetic network and (or) determine the basic network points. At least one of the sabiezinoš the network determine points required to measure the pieslēgleņķ on national geodetic network and (or) determine the basic network points. If pieslēgleņķ is not possible to measure, add the line measuring at least three national geodetic network and (or) determine the basic network points.
54. in trying Sabiezinoš the network move points area strengthened in such a way that they saved to determine land cadastral work completion.
55. Installing the sabiezinoš network, determine the angles measured with full.
56. in the Sabiezinoš determine the network's observations align using the licensed software programs that provide certainty. Sabiezinoš evaluate the network determine the network coordinates of points by average deviations kvadrātiskaj. Departures must comply with the provisions of annex 3 in table 1 and 3 from complies.
57. the Sabiezinoš determine network can be complemented with karātn of strokes, each of which is not more than three of the new horizon in trying the sabiezinoš network points.
58. Karātn travel length must not exceed 200 metres, and karātn travel targeting using the length must not be less than 50 metres. Where this requirement is impossible to meet, the above distances can be reduced to the length of the karātn travel to karātn travel targeting length used to build a 4:1 ratio, but karātn's walk the line used for targeting length is not less than 10 metres. If the karātn is less than 70 metres, shall only be allowed in trying network sabiezinoš point.
59. in trying to create a network Sabiezinoš is installed and coordinated area in the sabiezinoš determine the network points, and the resulting flattened GEODESIC data and determine the network diagram in sabiezinoš. If the land cadastre carried out simultaneously determine number of land units or parts of the network determine sabiezinoš geodetic data and schema to be added to each land cadastral trying things.
4.4. land cadastre information needed to determine the requesting and receiving information about land surveyors 60. uzmērām object requests and receives from: 60.1. agents;
60.2. the national land service;
60.3. the geospatial information agency;
60.4. the local authorities.
61. the proponent shall submit the following to the land surveyors, original documents or their derivatives: 61.1. agreement or court order along with graphical attachment, on the basis of which the fixed (established) the real estate object's annoyance, if not included in a detailed or land-use planning projects;
61.2. local government decisions on the allocation of land for construction purposes address the land unit, or the decision on the cancellation of the address, if the address is not registered in the State Register of addresses;
38.1. forest inventory;
61.4. reclamation of the Passport;
61.5. other regulations certain documents required to determine land cadastre.
62. The State land Department land surveyors to provide the opportunity to consult the archives stored in land cadastral documents and determine local authorities planning or detailed on the uzmērām object and the adjacent land units, as well as to make the necessary statements. The State land service after the surveyor prepares a request copies of documents and issue:
62.1. cadastral information system information about the uzmērām object, and on the adjacent ground units, their addresses, as well as pierobežniek;
62.2. information concerning the administrative area boundaries;
38.7. topographical data on a scale of 1:1000, 1:500 and 1:250 and previously made land cadastral data to determine vector format, if any;
38.8. from archives held things border demarcation of the Land Act, the land plan, abris and land recovery Act uzmērām for a copy of the object and of the adjacent ground units.
63. the geospatial information agency at the request of the State land surveyors GEODESIC coordinates of points with the point statement pegging abris. If the boundary of the property must be determined or uzmēr the normal ūdensstāvokļ, issued by national geodetic vertical support network of information points.
64. The local authority after the surveyor shall be issued, at the request of the charge in the form of vector LK-92 coordinate system the following documents (paper or digital): 64.1. approved materials determine areal, drawn up a detailed plan of work.
64.2. the existing local authorities planning or detailed.
65. exploring the land surveyors of the State land service received documents. If the surveyor determines that it cannot use the cadastre or land borders in trying, he dials the termination Act (annex 6) and indicate the reasons for the termination. Termination of the Act shall be drawn up in triplicate. Keep one copy, sent to the other land surveyors, agents, the third submitted the State land service.
66. the national land service within 30 days after receipt of the termination Act, mentioned in the acts of the assessed work the reasons for termination (if necessary, inspection area) and prepare a written opinion. If the termination of the reasons referred to in acts is not confirmed, the State land service of the opinion sends the agent and surveyor for land cadastral or determine boundaries for the continuation of the renewal work. If the termination of the reasons referred to in the legislation approved by the State land service opinion indicates deficiencies possible solution and send the agent and surveyor. Termination of the Act of dialing the fact agents can challenge the State land service.
4.5. the owner of the Land and inviting pierobežniek 67. no later than 10 calendar days prior to the determination of the limits, surveying or restore invited agents and pierobežniek (also pierobežniek, where the property is located in the administrative territory of the border line). Inviting personally, and to issue the summons in pierobežniek, which according to the provisions of annex 7. Agents and pierobežniek in the acknowledgement of receipt of the summons, the summons signed the stub.
68. If the agent is one of the co-owners, for the determination of the border shall invite all the co-owners.
69. Pierobežniek, whose property borders is already established on the land border demarcation Act, on border demarcation is not invited, if: total robežposm to 69.1 are set new landmarks;
EB 69.2. has made land surveys and, where necessary, updated.
70. the State land border meets the technical requirements, if there is no movement of 70.1. landmark: or destroyed and their placement in the area comply with the land boundary plan;
70.2. the landmark 50 is consistent with the description of the land border demarcation by law;
70.3. through the overgrown site is created and maintained to within one metre wide robežstig on each side of the borderline, which provides visibility between the adjacent to the borderline frontier have been deployed.
71. Starting border demarcation, survey or reconstruction work area, the invitees or their authorized land surveyors of the person presented identity documents.
72. Persons invited to authorised persons in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 71 of document presented: 72.1. physical person – notarial mandate (submit a copy thereof);
72.2. – powers of the legal person or the document confirming the right to without special authorisation to represent the legal person (submit a copy of it).
73. the absence of land surveyors, agents warn at least four business days in advance or contact transfer limits, surveying or restore to a different time. If the surveyor has received a written refusal of the agent to come to border demarcation, monitoring or rehabilitation of land cadastral operations are carried out by trying.
74. where on Earth the unit limits, surveying or restore fails to pierobežniek or pierobežniek or ownership of land units in border demarcation, survey or restore not invited the co-owners or co-owners (except agent), land cadastral operations determine without their presence.
75. If the agent or at least one of the co-owners (shared ownership) a written request to transfer limits, surveying or restore to a different time, the surveyor shall notify the invitees, setting limits, surveying or restore a definitive date and again in paragraph 67 of these rules in order to limit the definition of invite, follow up or restore.
4.6 the above boundary survey and restoration area above 76. land survey carried out in the following cases: 76.1. posting area or a detailed land-use planning projects;
76.2. uzmēr predetermined land border;
76.3. as a separate transaction after the agent's request.
77. The land boundary survey and, if necessary, restore the region is an integral part of land cadastre in trying to find out whether the border meet this provision in paragraph 70 of those technical requirements. Boundary survey carried out visually and, where necessary, the measurements are made the land previously composed plan and the corresponding instrumental measurement area.
78. The survey shall be carried out for those border sections that are common to the uzmērām land unit and the adjacent ground units with the limits laid down above.
79. The boundary survey, land surveyors, organised and carried out by agents and pierobežniek.
80. the surveying of boundaries, land surveyors, survey of the border. If the limits are reset, the surveyor shall limit Recovery Act. If these works are carried out at the same time, draw up a land boundary survey and Recovery Act according to annex 8 of these rules. Land survey Act, land restoration and land boundary survey and Recovery Act shall be copies to one copy of each issued to the invited person and one copy to add land cadastral trying things.
81. If the land of opinion surveys indicated that the landmarks are not to be renewed, land surveyors and persons invited to sign the legislation. If the land borders the opinion survey of the Act states that the landmarks are to be renewed, the surveyor shall organise and carry out restoration of the landmark area, employing agents and interested pierobežniek.
82. The ground unit, which restores the previously with graphics methods in certain areas without existing landmarks, it is used to restore the land boundary plan together with the Land Act of determination.
83. in order to restore the land units, and exhibit landmarks after the evaluation use: 83.1. units of land neighbouring land plans and land boundary detection;
51.7. land border demarcation process abris and drawn up by the fotoplān.
84. To restore the previously instrumental in uzmērīt area of existing landmarks, not used: 84.1. land boundary plan recorded at the coordinates;
52.3. land border demarcation and the abris.
85. the area of existing landmarks and not robežstig after the surveyor guidance update agents together with pierobežniek. After the landmark and restore land surveyors robežstig complements the land boundary survey and Recovery Act with the information in accordance with Annex 8 of these regulations, or draw up a land border of the Recovery Act.
86. If one of the Parties invited Parties not signing at this provision in paragraph 80 of those provisions, as rightly indicated in the Act does not agree with the facts, the locality to restore land surveyors are strengthened by the temporary terminus landmarks and reference points of abris. Drawn up and issued to present invited abris persons. Land cadastral work trying to stop and draw up termination Act. Agents and (or) pierobežniek can invite other land surveyors to conduct repeated surveys and land restoration. If the rationale does not apply to the facts set out in the Act, land cadastral work trying not to interrupt.
87. If the ground unit boundary survey and restoration, it is not possible to perform according to the instructions of the other land surveyors because the persons present not invited to sign that legislation referred to in paragraph 80, the agents and (or) pierobežniek the issue of land border surveillance unit and restore the area addressed in court.
4.7. A detailed land-use planning and project to a locality and border reconciliation 88. land border units in an area determined in accordance with a detailed and (or) land-use planning projects through land lines from the frontier to the frontier or to the natural terrain elements of the situation.
89. Posting boundary area, down the landmark installation space: 89.1. If the line is a straight line, no more than 500 m one from the other by providing mutual visibility between adjacent to the borderline deployed landmarks;
89.2. If the line is broken line-the boundary points according to the detailed milestone and (or) land-use planning projects in the specified coordinates;
89.3. If the line is a curve, it transformed a broken line that coincides with the maximum curve to each stage in the square lines of the distance between the curve and line in rural areas does not exceed 1.00 m, cities-0.20 m. 90. the border post area, forest and shrubs overgrown areas, land surveyors, the proponent specified places creates up to 1 m wide vizūrstig, which marks a certain borders area.
91. in determining the boundaries of the newly created area land unit, or a previously defined boundaries of installing new landmarks, land surveyor, shall draw up the instrument of determining the number of copies to one copy of each issued to the sponsor and one add land cadastral trying things. Land border demarcation by law shall be issued, at the request of the well pierobežniek.
92. determination of land Act (annex 9) consists of a descriptive part and the boundaries of the scheme.
93. The land border demarcation Act does not represent a case with graphics methods determine the boundaries of the instrumental and trying to robežposm not be set above the new landmarks.
94. the uzmērīt frontier retains the Previously assigned numbers. From the new boundaries of the units on the ground at the ratings numbers in the clockwise direction. One of the first frontier serial number other number sequentially so that the numbers do not occur again.
95. An area lashed landmarks in the management of the shore type description legislation uses the following designations (designation adds the letter "k" If you compose the legislation around the landmark formed aprakum (kupic), or the letter "z" If the mark is located below ground (hidden landmark)): 95.1. vģz-national geodetic mark;
95.3.-reinforced concrete column either;
95.4. Mr. Moore's column;-
95.5-wooden pillar ks.;
95.6. mc – metal tube;
95.7. ms-metal rod;
95.8. bs-building corner;
WIP-not mounted 95.9.;
95.10. pz-temporary sign.
96. the persons present are invited to sign the land border demarcation Act, stating that the 30 days will take: 96.1. the burial of kupic (not including the time limit referred to in bad weather when the ground is frozen);
96.2. installation of robežstig, providing visibility between the adjacent to the borderline of the frontier have been deployed.
97. If the invitees to the boundary determination refuses to attend, not come or refuses to sign the demarcation of the Land Act, land surveyors, land demarcation of the area made the signature tag.
4.8 land units border reinforcement 98. land border units secured the area with permanent landmarks, which shall be: turn border 98.1 points;
98.2. places where borders join or branches off water and (or) water bodies;
98.3. the national road and County Road bin bar turning point road stages through the village, cottage and the horticultural building areas and places where the road to bin the band is "Extensible or narrowing;
98.4. the railway compartment bar turning points.
99. If the place of installation of the landmark built national geodetic mark on the landmark in an area determined by the State Geodetic mark.
100. not be landmarks and strengthen a limit turning points: 100.1. along watercourses and (or) water coast;
100.2. the watercourses and (or) water;
100.3. the low buildings, structures, and other corners of the marshes are not accessible.
101. According to the rules of the landmarks of annex 10 shall be used for: – at least krustakmeņ 101.1.60 kg heavy boulders with 6 cm in length and 0.5 cm deep crosses the center of the landmark iekalum;
101.2. reinforced concrete pillars – 130 cm long poles with a minimum cross section of 10 x 10 cm and the bottom of the column to insert the loop crosses;
wooden poles-101.3.130 cm long poles with a diameter of 15-20 cm and bottom attach the cross;
101.4. metal pipes, rods, 80 cm long tubes and rods with a diameter of up to 3 cm and bottom attach the cross;
101.5. metal rods and pins on the hard surface (such as tile, asphalt concrete, cementbeton), which is 8-50 cm. metal pipes, 101.6 rods and spikes on the ground, with a length of 50-80 cm; fence posts-101.7. irrespective of their size;
101.8. building corners.
102. When installing the landmarks around krustakmeņ, reinforced concrete posts, walls and wooden stakes, metal pipes and bars hand circular grāvīt, whose face is on a 110 cm from the landmark Center. Grāvīš-30 cm depth, width, surface level – 50 cm, bottom width – grāvīš 20 cm. Around landmarks form a soil mound 30 cm high. City, village, cottage and the horticultural building area landmarks can be fixed by kupic, 1 m in diameter (annex 10).
103. Woods and shrubs overgrown areas on each side of the borderline of the initiator, in agreement with the pierobežniek, shall be up to 1 m wide robežstig, which should ensure visibility between two adjacent landmarks.
104. An area landmark sites show and borderline land surveyors, land surveyors, set landmarks in the presence of a secure land owner or agent. The land boundary survey, restoration and determination within the time limit specified in the law of the land owner or agent shall be provided pursuant to this provision kupic 102 points and release robežstig from the cover of the area in question.
105. the landmark location in the area of debt management in abriso (annex 4). Abris shall landmark installation time. Abris in the copy shall be issued by the sponsor. With the complete kupic landmarks, as well as clearly and accurately identifiable area objects that are selected for landmarks, can not dial the abris.
106. in the record at number Abris, provide external shore and presentation description, make up the connecting drawing (orients the parties against the sky), the record of distances measured to the instrumental constant area attractions as well as indicating directions to adjacent frontier.
4.9. The border area 107. determine land cadastre in trying the following methods determine the horizontal: 107.1. teodolīt move method;
107.2. polar method;
107.3. global positioning method;
107.4. intersection and line method.
108. in addition to these regulations, paragraph 107 methods can also be used for other horizontal trying methods that provide the accuracy requirements under these rules.
109. The lines and angles of the uzmēr instrumental in moves that were created: 109.1. border to determine;
109.2. border trying travel attraction national geodetic network, determine the basic network or the network determine sabiezinoš points;
109.3. land unit in favor of reālservitūt established the busy frontier post of the territory to determine that the region would strengthen.
110. If the line is not included in the boundaries of the marches, determine their length calculated from the coordinates of the reference points.
111. Border Management and determine the composition of the natural boundary of trying. And determine the management of data processing may be carried out simultaneously with the network determine sabiezinoš.
112. The management of uzmēr with tools that ensure that table 1 of annex 3 to the result in accuracy.
113. Vizūr length on the frontier may not exceed triple-length used for orientation.
114. If the land cadastre is used in trying: 114.1. electronic tools to measure distances in correcting for atmospheric pressure, temperature and length of the projection of the plane of the reduction;
114.2. tape measure (mērsloksn) in the measured distances made corrections to the measured length, pressure, temperature, and the slope of the line measuring tape length contraction of the projection plane.
115. to control the management of trying, if possible, carry out additional measurements to determine piesaistot other visible network points. If the coordinates of the reference points down again, to determine piesaistot different network points, the size of the coordinate difference levels must not exceed the provisions of annex 3 table 4 under.
116. the measurements between the frontier with the rest of the measurements is spread out through a combined geodetic network adjustment program. Align the coordinates of the reference points of the average squared deviation must not exceed this provision 3. in table 1 of the annex.
117. If the limits set on the edge of the bar, the bin uzmēr the road axis turning points, taking into account the partition bandwidth, and calculates the compartment bar edges turning point coordinates.
118. If a certain boundaries along the midline of the watercourse, both shores of the uzmēr water level line normal condition of water and watercourses of the calculation centre line turning point coordinates. The water level in the normal line of water condition determined by the topographical trying robežposm.
119. The natural boundary of uzmēr network sabiezinoš in the trying points using the horizontal method, determine with the same tools that were used to determine the frontier. Angles measured in one arc, the distance – one way. The turning point of the natural boundary of the deviation must not exceed this provision 3. laid down in table 1 of the annex.
120. If at the border trying to uzmērīt object is not in the area needed for the situation plan, then uzmēr: 120.1. construction;
120.2. off-road objects to the specified limits.
121. the Surveyor does not perform land cadastral work and determine the termination Act (annex 6), indicating the reason for termination, if the proponent: 121.1. refuses to participate in the previously established boundary survey and restoration;
121.2. refuses to participate in the determination of borders;
121.3. does not provide vizūrstig and landmark installation or through the territory of free movement.
122. the Act of terminating signature land surveyors and invitees. One copy of the acts by registered letter sent to the sponsor, the second copy to add land cadastral trying things.
123. land cadastral work continues to determine when the agent receives written notice that the reasons for termination is eliminated. The announcement adds land cadastral trying things.
124. the land cadastral land surveyors, trying to assess the area measurement and observation of compliance with these rules laid down in the land cadastral data determine the precision requirements. Rural area in uzmērīt and instrumental with the graphics methods determine the land units of the State between terminus difference must not exceed: 124.1. open area 10 m; secret area 124.2. (such as scrub, forest, swamp) 20 m. 4.10 land boundary plan 125. land boundary plan is abpusīg-looking document, drawn up under the unit to record in the land. Land boundary plan consists of cover pages in A4 format and a graphical representation of the border or in the A4 A3, made on the basis of the cadastre in trying for technical data. If the land is not possible to make plans on one A3 sheet border graphic representation displayed on multiple pages or at the request of the agent to the A2 or A1 size sheet. Border graphic display at the request of the authorized agent to represent the territory to which the agreement or court order may establish easements.
126. Each land unit produced a separate land boundary plan. At the request of the agent in one land plan can show multiple land units or land units. On the ground the boundary plan date of manufacture is considered with the signature of the certified land surveyors, land boundary plan preparation date.
127. The land boundary plan and the cover page of the graphic representation of the borders drawn up in accordance with these regulations 11 and 12 the requirements set out in the annex and the legend.
128. the graphic representation of the borders constructed by land units in the management of such scales the coordinates: 128.1. City 1:500;
128.2. village, chalets and the horticultural building area 1:1000 or 1:2000;
128.3. rural area 1:5000 or 1:10000.129. If you need to plan to be considered as a relevant picture elements, boundary representation of graphical scale, you can increase or decrease, as well as some fragments of the plan to increase the image scale dimensional way. In determining the scale of the plan, not to downgrade uzmērām point detection accuracy that matches this rule 3. in table 1 of the annex.
130. The land boundary plan made as originals to: 130.1. two copies of each have been issued to the agent;
130.2. the two copies (one of which is in accordance with the regulations laid down by the institutions) add land cadastral trying things.
131. If border graphic representation is made on several pages, in addition to producing a single cover page indicating the number of pages. Documents cauraukl and numbered.
132. If the unit is divided into land, land boundary plan be drawn up individually (separated) separated and the residual part.
133. Land Surveyors land boundary plan and the burden of one copy of the plan (except those referred to in paragraph 140 of the provisions plans) regulations in the order submitted in established local real estate object's burden. Local government or its authorized person under the burden, making the boundary on the ground plan and the burden of the plan.
134. If part of the ground units adds to the ground next to the unit, it does not establish a new land units (hereinafter referred to as the site), manufactured by: 134.1. land boundary plan for the land, from which separate parts;
134.2. the land plan ground unit, which added to the part.
135. The provisions referred to in paragraph 134 of the land boundary plans drawn up in accordance with this provision, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130., 131, 132 and 133. point..
136. The ground unit, separate from land, the land limits of the plan, in addition to providing the following information: 136.1. land plan cover page the following claim: "land units separate From the land to area ___ ha, which added ground unit with cadastral designation no ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____";
136.2. land boundary plan represents the land changed after partitioning land units;
136.3. land plan, which shall be drawn up clearly represents the adjacent land units and divisional land.
137. Ground unit to which attached to the land, the land limits of the plan, in addition to providing the following information: 137.1. the land plan cover page the following claim: "land unit attached to the land with an area of ____ ha, separate from the land units with cadastral designation no ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____";
137.2. land boundary plan represents the land changed after you add the land units;
137.3. the land plan, which shall be drawn up clearly represents the adjacent land units and attached land.
138. If the ground is not trying to initiate a cadastral established or updated detection reālservitūt referred to in the statement of work or use of real property lien, land surveyors, to submit written agent submission with a request to produce the land plan without specific reālservitūt or the real property lien rights.
139. If the distributable unit of land boundaries determined by graphical methods and agents has not requested land units lasting parts of land determine the cadastral: 139.1. in cases where the land boundary plan represents the ground unit: 139.1.1. for the remaining land plan be drawn up. The plan shall be drawn up in accordance with the requirements laid down in these provisions, with the following exceptions:
188.8.131.52. Toll Plaza, located on the split line, picture, according to those coordinates;
184.108.40.206. land border units defined using graphical methods, image, constructing by line lengths (measured with an accuracy of 0.2 mm thin);
220.127.116.11. line length set using the graphics methods are not recorded;
139.2. in cases where the land plan shows a number of land units, use one of the following options: 139.2.1. for each residual land unit shall draw up separate land plan according to the rules in this 18.104.22.168;
139.2.2. at the request of the sponsor, all the remaining land units represents one land plan, it borders carrying over from the previously made in land plan according to the rules in this 22.214.171.124.
140. If a number of land units, which together form the property, is depicted in one plan and land from the property separates the whole ground units, each land unit (both separable and the residual (paliekošaj)) is made a separate land boundary plan without cadastral trying, according to this provision and in 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. At the request of the sponsor, all the remaining land units can be displayed in one land boundary plan.
141. the cadastral information system updates the land units or parts of units of land area, where the difference between the following areas (areas of difference should not be greater or less than this provision in paragraph 142 and 3. table 5 shows): 141.1. the cadastre in between the land area and determine the calculated area listed in the document that match any of the land cadastre trying;
141.2. in between the land cadastre in the calculated area and determine the area specified by using graphics methods.
142. The permissible difference of the area may not exceed: 142.1. City-this provision 3. table 5 of the annex;
142.2. village, cottage and the horticultural building area, rural area: difference set 142.2.1., using the formula ± 0.1 (P-land units or parts of units of area (ha)), if the area does not exceed 1.0 ha;
the difference determined 142.2.2. using the formula ± 0.25 (P-land units or parts of units of area (ha)), if the area is greater than 1.0 ha;
142.2.3. the difference that is defined by using the formula ± 0.3 (P-land units or parts of units of area (ha)), if the area is greater than 200 ha.
143. in the land cadastre in trying Again in the calculated ground units or parts of units of land area in the land of an updated plan must not deviate from the void in the land recorded in the plan area. If the land is divided into units, all Divisional units of land area may not deviate from the distributable unit of land area within the limits of certainty. The area of the Noap ļoj encountered differences spread evenly.
144. If the surveyor determines that the land area of the unit exceed the permissible difference, but the area of land cadastre carried out trying to match the requirements in these rules, made land surveyor plan and draw up the Act of non-compliance areas. The Act specifies the reasons for non-compliance.
145. land cadastre in land in trying the calculated unit area and the area that is defined by using the graphics methods may vary, the permissible difference of the area. If the land cadastre in land in trying the calculated area of the unit exceed the permissible difference of areas and proposing agrees land cadastre in land in trying the calculated area of the unit, the proponent a request asking to make shore in the amendments to the land registry records. If the proponent does not agree with the distinction between land cadastre in land in trying the calculated unit area and the area that is specified by using graphics methods, the matter shall be settled by way of action.
4.11. object determine the region 146. Ground unit or part of the land area: 146.1. determine the land use types and the uzmēr border;
uzmēr the following areas 146.2. objects: 146.2.1. shipbuilding and parts of structures (including surface engineering structures);
146.2.3. the watercourse and water body;
146.2.4. natural and artificial terrain elements (such as Glen, the bluff dent).
147. Underground engineering structures (utilities) trying out at the proponent's request, if the proponent has provided the object location area clear identification. If necessary, determine the land cadastral works involving underground utilities holder.
148. If the area in question is carried out topographic 1:250 scale determine, 1:500 or 1:1000 and the data meets the requirements laid down in these rules, as well as the available digital text or digital vector form LK-92 coordinate system, reinstall the object to determine the area of plan is not mandatory.
149. The situation in trying comply with the following conditions: 149.1. shipbuilding and marine parts uzmēr plinth level along the external perimeter, uzmēr of all the projections that are larger than 10 cm; 149.2. yards and water borders no matter what uzmēr occupied areas;
149.3. area of object (except for the building and civil engineering works with the building features) less and (or) land use area, which uzmēr and image: 149.3.1., it is a scale of 1:500 – 2.5 m2;
149.3.2. scale of 1:1000-10 m2;
149.3.3. scale of 1:2000 m2-40;
149.3.4. scale of 1:5000-250 m2;
149.3.5. scale 1:10000-1000 m2.
150. The situation in the uzmēr determine all buildings regardless of their busy areas.
151. the situation of land surveyors for the update of the plan uzmēr the locality any changes or transfer of topographic materials scale 1:250, 1:500 or 1:1000, if the surveyor determines the compliance situation in the area.
152. land cadastre in land in trying determine the uses consistent with the laws governing land use.
153. land use area summary (explication) image in tabular form. The table below records the land use types and the busy areas. A separate table column indicates the total area of agricultural land in the relevant land unit.
154. If land units within the path crosses the watercourse and water body, land use boundaries and determine the following sequence: 154.1 watercourse and water body.;
154.3. City track;
154.4. roads (starting with the highest category of road);
154.5. Street and road carriageways.
155. The forest as land usage purpose of the forest inventory documents, if any. Surveyors shall assess those depicted in the forest as land use boundaries and areas of relevance to the actual situation in the region.
156. the area of the sabiezinoš in the uzmēr objects of the network determine the points using a horizontal method to determine.
157. in the area of object (except for the building and civil engineering works with the characteristics of buildings) trying error must not exceed the plan's graphical certainty – with clear contours, with 0.3 mm clear contours 1.5 mm used in the plan.
158. The structure of error determine may not exceed the land units of the accuracy of determining the frontier laid down this rule 3. table 1 of the annex.
4.12. Situation plan 159. Situation plan is abpusīg-looking document, drawn up in the unit of land or land units. It consists of a cover page A4 format and a graphical representation of the situation of the A4 or A3 format, produced on the basis of the cadastre in trying for technical data. Situation plan represents land units or parts of units of land boundaries, terrain objects (elements of the situation), the use of land in their area and explication. At the request of the sponsor within the graphical representation is allowed to produce the A2 or A1 format.
160. for each land unit, or for part of a land unit produced a separate situation. At the request of the agent in one situation plan, you can display several ground units or land units. On the date of manufacture of a plan considered by the signature of the purported situation land surveyors plan preparation date.
161. Situation plan of the land unit or land units for part of the dial: 161.1. first-time registration or updating data in the cadastre information system;
161.2. land use transformation.
162. as part of the ground plan of the situation at the same time articulates the land units situation plan, making the appropriate changes.
163. Situation plan cover page, and the graphic representation of the situation drawn up in accordance with the rules 12 and 13 of the requirements set out in the annex and the legend.
164. a graphical representation of the situation places on the other side of the cover sheet, using the land plan shows land units or parts of units of the land border. Situation plan scale corresponds to the land plan's scale. To demonstrate all of the elements of the situation, a situation plan can be displayed in a larger or smaller scale or on a separate page (pages).
165. in a situation plan, you can: use State land 165.1. services provided to determine the topographical material in a scale of 1:250, 1:500 or 1:1000, if they conform to the actual situation in the region;
165.2. make interpretative records about land use, where this provision is specified in annex 12 of the designations.
166. Situation plan represents the land surveyors: 166.1. forest land use boundaries and the area under the forest counting documents if the information therein comply with the actual situation in the region;
the forest land surveyors 166.2. as land use boundaries, if the forest inventory data does not correspond to the actual situation in the region.
167. If a watercourse and water body in the road crosses two or more levels, and the rest of the second level items on land use is not determined, but the land boundary plan represents as buildings.
168. Situation plan made as originals to: 168.1. one copy of each issued to the sponsor;
168.2. one plan add land cadastral trying things.
169. If the initiator requests the update situation plan, land surveyors: 169.1. situation in the area surveyed and compared to the above situation drawn up plan;
169.2. uzmēr element of the situation changes;
169.3. draw up a new plan of the situation and the good earth use explication.
4.13. Translation of the forest land of 170. determine transforming woodland: 170.1. the area down with temporary signs (annex 10) and the translation of strengthen the uzmēr forest land;
170.2. made the translation forest land disposition plan;
170.3. made an updated situation of the land unit plan.
171. the Translation of the forest land uzmēr according to the locality object determine requirements, on the basis of a written application and the accompanying graphic.
172. On the application of graphic attachment may use land boundary plan or a situation in which a copy of the plan represented the translation forest land.
173. the Translation of the forest land disposition plan cover sheet not present. Plans drawn up in accordance with the provisions in annex 12 of the designations and 14. requirements set out in the annex. On the translation of forest land disposition date of manufacture of a plan considered by the certified translation of captions of land surveyors, forest land disposition date of preparation of the plan.
174. After the planned transformation of forest land are finished, the area on the basis of a written application, the Agent updates the land unit plan of the situation. That plan made as originals to: 174.1. one copy of each issued to the sponsor;
174.2. one copy of the cadastral land added trying stuff.
4.14. Transformed into agricultural land of 175. determine agricultural land transformation for authorization and for submission to the rural support service departments at regional transformation agent request made land plan or a copy of the plan of the situation, illustrating the ' portability ' of agricultural land external borders and transformational areas.
176. After all the Earth transformation activities are completed, on the basis of a written application, the agent of the transformation, the locality of the uzmēr transformed territories and made of transformed agricultural land disposition plan. It is presented to the rural support service of regional Department and the State land service of the territorial Department for cadastre updating of data in the information system.
177. Transformed into agricultural land disposition plan cover sheet not present. Plans drawn up in accordance with the provisions in annex 12 of the designations and 15. requirements set out in the annex. On the transform of agricultural land arrangement plan date of manufacture is considered with the signature of the transformed land surveyors, certified agricultural land into a disposition date of preparation of the plan.
178. on the basis of a written application, the agent of transformation, simultaneously with the transform of agricultural land arrangement plan made the Earth the unit escalated the situation.
179. Transformed into agricultural land disposition plan made as originals to: 179.1. submit one copy to the rural support service regional unit;
179.2. one copy of the cadastral land added trying stuff;
179.3. one copy of the issue of the proposed transformation.
4.15. The burden on plan 180. The burden of the plan is presented in document abpusīg, the land unit or land units. It is a land form an integral part of the plan. The burden of the plan consists of a cover page A4 format and real estate objects in the graphical display of the burden on A4 or A3 format. At the request of the sponsor within the graphical representation is allowed to produce the A2 or A1 format.
181. The real estate object hassle entry burden on plan according to the regulations laid down in the approved real estate object classification of annoyance.
182. The burden of making use of the plan: land registry and cadastral 182.1. information about registered encumbrance;
182.2. existing local government planning;
the agent submitted a detailed 182.3. or land-use planning project information;
182.4. mutual agreement (contract) or a court order, on the basis of which established a real estate lien object;
182.5. legislation in certain burdens.
183. The burden of the plan cover page and object of immovable property lien graphic representation drawn up in accordance with the rules given in annex 12, signs and 16. requirements set out in the annex.
184. Real Estate objects of the graphic representation of the burden placed on the back of the title page, using the land plan shows land units or parts of units of the land border. The burden of the plan comply with the land-wide plan.
185. The burden of the plan as areas represents the burdens that: a busy 185.1. less land area are: 185.1.1. scale of 1:500 – 2.5 m2;
185.1.2. scale of 1:1000-10 m2;
185.1.3. scale of 1:2000 m2-40;
185.1.4. scale of 1:5000-250 m2;
185.1.5. scale 1:10000-1000 m2;
185.2. the busy area around or along the linear objects in the form of a square and stretched its minimum width is: 185.2.1. scale of 1:500-1 m; 185.2.2. scale 1:1000-2 m; 185.2.3. scale 1:2000 – 4 m; 185.2.4. scale 1:5000 – 10 m; 185.2.5. scale 1:10000-20 m. 186. Hassle that can not be represented in the area, the plan represents a burden with the designations listed in the annex to these provisions 12. The burden of the plan can do interpretative records on real estate object's burden, if this provision is specified in annex 12 of the designations.
187. If the burden of busy areas overlap, the hassle so the image explicitly and clearly visualize every burden busy area and indicate the areas of each of the burden of busy. If necessary, a burdens graphic representation made to multiple pages.
188. If real property lien graphical representation of objects is prepared on several pages, made one common cover page that contains the page number. Documents cauraukl and numbered. Each page represents: 188.1. frontier post, typing their numbers, and borderline;
188.2. burden within the territory occupied by the burden of the sequence number;
188.3. construction, if they are the real estate object by typing structures burden cadastral designation.
189. Every page creates a rakstlaukum that provides the location for land surveyors, by the name, signature and the date of manufacture of the plan burden. On the burden of the plan's date of manufacture is considered with the signature of the purported burden land surveyors plan preparation date.
190. The burden of producing the plan as originals to: 190.1. two copies of each have been issued to the agent;
190.2. the two copies (one of which is in accordance with the regulations laid down by the institutions) add land cadastral trying things.
4.16. land cadastre of the trying part of 191. Earth the unit parts in the cadastre: 191.1. uzmēr determine the part of the land border;
191.2. make up part of the land boundary plans;
191.3. make up part of the land situation;
191.4. make up part of the burden of land plan.
192. under the part of the border units of the set according to the submitted land agent for a copy of the plan with it depicts part of the land borders.
193. for each part of the Earth is made of separate parts of the border units of the ground plan. At the request of the agent in one part of the land boundary plan can show multiple land units.
194. under the part of the border units of the uzmēr according to land units determine requirements. Landmarks in an area secured with temporary signs or landmarks (annex 10).
195. under the part of the border units of the plan is presented in document abpusīg, which consists of the cover pages, A4 format and land units and land units within the graphical representation of part A4 or A3 format. At the request of the sponsor within the graphical representation can be made A2 or A1 format. Part of the land boundary plan and the cover page of the ground part of the graphic representation of the boundaries drawn up in accordance with the provisions in annex 12 of the designations and 17. requirements set out in the annex.
196. to ground the unit parts border plan deemed to represent all the necessary elements, its scale can increase or decrease, as well as some fragments of the plan to increase the image scale dimensional way.
197. part of the land boundary plans, situation plan and plan drawn up a burden like the land plan, plan and plan of the burden, making appropriate changes to the cover page design.
198. at the request of the agent (if you can provide a transparent display elements of the plan) is part of land boundary plan may be combined with the ground plan of the situation of part of the unit and the burden of the plan. The title page shall be "land units part boundary, and the burden of the situation of the plan".
199. under the part of the border units of the plan made as originals to: 199.1. three copies of the issue of each sponsor;
199.2. one copy of the cadastral land added trying stuff.
200. If part of the land boundary plan is made to multiple pages, making one common cover page that contains the page number. Documents cauraukl and numbered. Part of the land boundary plan date of manufacture is considered with the signature of the certified land surveyors, land units within the plan of part of preparation date.
4.17. land determine structures (structures) for recording in the land. to record construction 201 (shipbuilding), drawn up in the land boundary plan. Borders drawn up plans if the construction (building) is located on land that is not recorded in the land register. Border plan is presented in document abpusīg. It consists of a cover page A4 format and ground unit graphics display within A4 or A3 format, produced on the basis of cadastral data obtained in trying. At the request of the sponsor within the graphical representation can be made A2 or A1 format. Border plan cover sheet and ground unit graphics of borders drawn up in accordance with the provisions in annex 12 of the designations and 18. the requirements set out in the annex.
202. Construction (premises) to burn the land under the land boundary area established pursuant to a decision of the institution concerned for the graphic.
203. The boundary plan the necessary technical data obtained in uzmēr: 203.1. the instrumental in the land a construction (building);
203.2. land boundaries according this rule 202 above graphic attachment if no border cadastre trying.
204. If the lease needs required to make land units share plan, in addition to the uzmēr the land surveyors, land units obtained part of the plan for the necessary technical data. Ground plan of part of the unit is made in response to the request of the landowner.
205. If the structure is located on several ground units: 205.1. border plan represents all land units, regardless of whether the land is or is not recorded in the land register;
border plan cover page 205.2. record in this rule referred to in annex 18. information about all ground units.
206. If the structure is located in the land register both on record and in the land registry recorded land units: 206.1. border plan represents all land units, to which the land is located in a building;
206.2. border plan cover page in addition to the provisions referred to in annex 18 to the information in the record the date when the relevant land unit in the land, and the land was secured for the partition number.
207. The low limit of units of the graphic representation of the constructed after the management of the land Unit coordinates the other side of the title page or on a separate page (pages). If the cadastral map provides the necessary boundaries determine the accuracy of the land boundary of the graphical representation of units creation you can use digital graphics from the cadastral map.
208. under the border units of the graphic representation shall be drawn up in the following scales: 208.1. the city-1:500;
208.2. rural area-1:5000 or 1:10000;
208.3. village, cottage and the horticultural building area – 1:1000 or 1:2000.209. If you need the picture of border plan considered all the relevant elements of the scale of the plan, you can increase or decrease, as well as some fragments of the plan to increase the image scale dimensional way.
210. The boundary plan made as originals to: 210.1. two copies of each have been issued to the agent;
210.2. one copy of the cadastral land added trying stuff.
211. If border plan is made to multiple pages, making one common cover page that contains the page number. Documents cauraukl and numbered. On border plan deemed date of manufacture with the signature of the border may certify the preparation date of the plan.
4.18. the calculation of Area of area calculation: 212.212.1. ground unit;
212.2. land units;
212.3. land use area;
212.4. real estate object's burden.
213. The area shall be calculated analytically: 213.1. ground unit or part of the land-use management of coordinates;
213.2. land use territory through land use boundary uzmērīt point coordinates;
213.3. real estate objects – the territory of the burden with 213.3.1. burden of border: the turning point in the coordinates provided by the State land Department to be able to determine land cadastral;
213.3.2. the burden of turning the border point coordinates obtained lien border carrying over from local authorities planning or detailed digital material;
213.3.3. the burden of turning the border point coordinates derived from the burden of carrying over from the border treaty on the establishment of a burden, the judgment of the Court of Justice in the graphic.
214. in calculating the area of the LK-92 off the coordinate system in the plane of projection distortion, which is calculated using the following formula: Pk P =, where: – – – – – the territory of m2 P area;
PK-area projection plane;
215. The area is calculated with the following certainty: 215.1. city, village, cottage and the horticultural building area – 0.0001 ha;
215.2. rural area: 215.2.1. territories up to 1.0 ha (including) – 0.0001 ha, but if a certain boundaries on the elements of the situation – 0.01 ha;
215.2.2. areas greater than 1.0 ha, ha – 0.01.
216. The land use of the area used for the calculation of the underlying situation plan a copy of the sequence number in the land use of the territory.
217. The estimated area of land use in the area of entry in the list. Land use area amount must match the unit of land area. If land use area amount does not match the unit of land area, the calculation of the permissible does not link.
218. Allowable does not link is calculated using the following formula: m = ± 0.1 ö P FPS x _____ ____ who: 10000 FPS – permissible does not link;
P-Earth the unit area;
m-plan's numeric scale denominator.
219. If the difference between the land use of the area and the land units of the area does not exceed the calculated allowable not linked, not linked to spread in proportion to land use areas for land use area coincides with the amount of ground units.
220. The area round according to the accuracy with which a certain land units or parts of units of land area. Rounding decimals, comply with the following conditions: 220.1. If the decimal part is atmetam less than 0.5, it takes about 0;
220.2. If the decimal part is atmetam greater than 0.5, it takes about 1;
220.3. If the decimal part is atmetam equal to 0.5, round to the nearest even number.
4.19. land cadastral trying things in preparation of the land cadastre in 221. trying to determine the dialled, received and documents submitted by the proponent organizes land cadastral trying. Land cadastral Affairs determine equipment for each real estate property and manufactured in one piece.
222. land cadastral trying things paperback iešuj: 222.1. proposing the application of land cadastral trying the (indicate the number of units of the uzmērām land, and other information);
222.2. received during the preparatory work;
222.3. termination provisions;
222.4. land survey Act, land recovery Act, land survey and Recovery Act;
222.5. pierobežniek invitation documents;
222.6. land border demarcation statement;
222.7. or its authorized agent a written refusal of a person to attend to border demarcation, survey or renewal;
222.8. authorized representatives;
frontier post of abris 222.9.;
222.10. technical reports and statements of the geodetic coordinates of the point in the book about the GEODESIC points (the statement may not be added if the list of coordinates of points the computer contains the full reference data source catalog or technical report –-name) or of trying a basic network;
installed the network determine 222.11. scheme;
222.12. measurement data (such as journal entries, of measuring instrument field memory recorder output);
determine the abris 222.13.;
222.14. calculations (network smoothing, trying determine the network point and coordinates the management of the calculation, the overall calculation, if manually calculated);
the results of calculations 222.15. (point of the network and determine the management of the grid, the grid, the overall assessment of the uncertainty of the result of the calculation, if manually calculated);
222.16. land use area plan calculations;
222.17. land use area list (calculation);
222.18. land plans;
222.19. land border portion of the unit plan;
222.20. situation plan;
222.21. Lien plans;
222.22. transformed into agricultural land disposition plan;
the plan limits structures 222.23. recording in the land;
222.24. Act concerning the robežstig and installed kupic;
222.25. surveying work in quality assurance.
223. Surveying work in the proof of the quality of the land surveyors (if trying out the cadastral land company-the land surveyors and commercial Manager), the following inscription: "proving that the land cadastre is performed determine according to 20 March 2007 the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 182" rules for real estate object detection ", as well as the development of a document, presentation and storage requirements."
224. at the request of the agent producing land cadastral trying things extra copies. Additional copies together with the land plan is issued by the agent.
225. land cadastral trying things and evidence presented in the cover according to the rules of annex 19.
226. If land cadastral data determine articulates, surveyor prepares a new land cadastral trying things.
227. the current cadastral documents after trying new land cadastral data to determine the registration of cadastral information system in State land agent withdraws with a stamp markup (annex 20).
228. land cadastral documents sorted in a case of trying to meet the design requirements of the documents. Copies of documents on the basis of which the land cadastre carried out, trying to be certified. Copies of documents to determine the land cadastre the land surveyors can attest. If the document contains coordinates or coordinate revisions, specify the coordinate system and computer software used for data processing.
229. If a ground cadastre, trying using the previously created the basic networks, determine land cadastral documents determine made reference to the basic network installation of trying the case (technical report).
230. After installed robežstig and making the area of the land surveyors kupic land cadastral Affairs submitted to determine the State land service of the territorial unit. Together with land cadastral Affairs determine digital vector format: 230.1. land boundary plan;
230.2. the burden of the plan;
230.3. situation plan;
230.4. transformed into agricultural land disposition plan;
230.5. border plan in the land for buildings;
230.6. land border parts of the unit plan.
231. If the land cadastre in land made in trying to plan or part of the land boundary plans, together with land cadastral Affairs determine Additionally presented specially arranged for the file in which the digital vector format includes information on: 231.1. land units or parts of units of land borders;
231.2. land cadastral designation of the unit;
231.3. land units or parts of units of land frontier;
231.4. external contours of buildings;
231.5. cadastral designation of the structure.
232. The information file must meet the following specifications for cadastral map: boundaries form a closed 232.1. outline;
232.2. borderline tipping point coordinates correspond to the coordinates of the reference points;
294.3. the coordinates of the reference points correspond to the coordinates of the point at which the reference points linked to the number or name;
232.4. data is arranged in the following levels: data 232.4.1. land border units-30. data level;
232.4.2. part of the land border-15. data level;
232.4.3. land cadastral designation of units-59. data level;
232.4.4. land cadastral designation of parts of the unit-14. data level;
232.4.5. ground unit and part of the land frontier post-10. data level;
232.4.6. the external outline of the structure – 42. data level;
232.4.7. legend marine cadastre-41. data level.
233. The State land service: 233.1. ground unit and part of the land registration, cadastre information system, assess land cadastral determine results;
233.2. provide land surveyors cadastral trying of supervision in relation to the requirements of these regulations.
4.20. The land cadastre on trying those involved in the rights and duties of land cadastral 4.20.1. determine the rights and obligations of the sponsor in the 234. land cadastral trying agent has the following rights: 234.1. the requirements of these provisions receive adequate professional and high quality service;
to get from the surveyor 234.2. with regulations governing land units or parts of units of land cadastral, determine reasonable information about land units or parts of units of land cadastral trying work, as well as for the time limits of the works;
in the case of 234.3. claim to challenge the land cadastral results may determine the State land service or civil order.
235. land cadastral trying agent has the following responsibilities: to 235.1. ensure access to land surveyors, land units or parts of units of land area;
235.2. participate in border demarcation;
235.3. to participate in the above specified limits, surveying and if not difficult, restore;
235.4. land cadastre in trying to sign in to these regulations drawn up in certain documents;
235.5. the surveyor installation places listed landmarks and create kupic robežstig, as well as eliminate the landmarks;
235.6. periodically clean out the robežstig from the cover, preventing the overgrowth;
235.7. on agreement with pierobežniek to cover the costs of restoring landmark;
235.8. save installed landmarks;
235.9. in the case of claims on disputed land cadastral trying to submit the results of the expert opinion attesting to the validity of the claims.
4.20.2. Pierobežniek rights and obligations such 236. Pierobežniek right: 236.1. receive from surveyor for total robežposm land cadastral to determine the progress of work and deadlines;
in the case of written claims 236.2. to challenge the common robežposm survey, recovery and discovery.
237. Pierobežniek is obliged: 237.1. land cadastre in trying to sign in to these regulations drawn up in certain documents;
237.2. allow them to be in the area of the property belonging to the land surveyors, who determine the cadastral land next to the existing ground unit.
4.20.3. rights and duties of land surveyors 238. for land surveyors have the following rights: 238.1. tracing land units or parts of units of land borders and territory, take other land cadastre to determine the necessary measures;
238.2. when land cadastral trying, on adjacent land units for the actions provided for informing the owner of the adjacent property, legal possessor or user;
238.3. call upon law enforcement or protective order, if the institution is disrupted land cadastre trying.
239. the Surveyor must: provide ground 239.1. cadastral work determine compliance with the requirements of this regulation;
239.2.30 days to provide a written response on the agent's claims on land cadastral determine results;
land cadastral 239.3. before trying things submission re ģistrācij the State land service of the territorial unit to control and accept the robežstig and installed in an area of the drawing up of legislation kupic on their compliance with the requirements of this regulation;
to inform the agents for 239.4. land cadastral trying;
239.5. announce the Latvian geospatial information for land cadastre agency trying to found in the destroyed or damaged national geodetic marks;
239.6. State land Service Department issued the territorial form to fill out information about the structures, which are not registered in the cadastre information system, and to submit it to the State land service of the territorial unit. About the building: building area 239.6.1. square metres;
239.6.2. whether it is residential or non-residential structure, if it can be established;
239.6.3. the surface of the floor, if it can be established;
239.7. ensure: 239.7.1. State land service of the decision on registration of the cadastral objects or data updating suspension or refusal specified failures;
239.7.2. repeating a cadastral documents determine the presentation of the State land service;
239.8. after the State land service of the invitation to the land cadastre and the trying of the deadline to submit the required explanations;
239.9. specify which region the existing landmarks need to be removed and check the salvage;
239.10 match land units. Discovery or recovery actions and management of grid data to a surveyor, that land next to the unit carry out land units or restore.
240. If the cadastral land trying out company, the driver is obliged to provide land cadastral work determine the follow-up and compliance with the requirements of this regulation.
241. Other land cadastre in participating institutions determine the appropriate competence provides information for land surveyors.
5. the building cadastre trying 5.1. General questions 242. Building cadastral activities determine the following: 242.1. building cadastre trying;
242.2. building volume indicator calculation.
242.3. physical condition of the building;
242.4. building the main usage and change;
242.5. group determine the cadastre;
242.6. groups and building cadastral data determine escalation;
242.7. engineering structures determine the cadastre;
242.8. engineering structures determine the elements;
242.9. building physical condition;
construction of point coordinates 242.10.;
242.11. arbitrary construction features detection and deletion;
242.12. arranging housing cases.
243. the construction of cadastral trying comply with the construction of cadastral data characterize and determine modification procedures, as well as provide the building, room or civil engineering works of the group targeted data acquisition accuracy, it does not bind and permitted these terms according to the construction of cadastral documents determine content and coordination arrangements.
244. Building cadastral purpose is trying to get the current data for the building and the constituent groups of the space, as well as the construction of representative indicators, volume, physical condition, use, construction materials used in the construction of cadastral, trying day.
245. the Cadastre does not uzmēr: 245.1. rail transport control and command and signalling line security equipment movement, shunt and signal controls, traffic lights, signālrādītāj, and signālzīm;
245.2. the electronic communications networks, cables and antennas, as well as towers and masts, located on the roofs of buildings;
245.3. the various antennas and feeder line;
245.4. structure of transport overhead and the power supply cable lines the contact wire and their supports;
245.5. transformer substation and found others with the transmission and distribution of electricity-related equipment and devices;
245.6. drainage structures without building characteristics;
245.7. artificially created reservoir shore braces before the dam;
245.8. the highway fencing, signage and banners, signālstabiņ, road barriers separating;
245.9. bridge cranes of the track;
245.10. sports, recreation, attractions and children's playground equipment;
245.11. civil engineering basics and ground, if not built or are broken over the jie civil engineering constructive elements.
246. the housing land use to determine the statutory classification structures in buildings and civil engineering.
247. Room groups within buildings, which structures determine the cadastre (inventory of technical structures) by 15 December 1999, the Group of the cadastral trying agent application prepared using building cadastral Affairs, determine if the agent declares in writing that he has not changed: 247.1. window or doorframe or the size of the layout;
247.2. Group internal wall geometry;
space distribution space 247.3. group.
248. the Housing Division in the Uzmēr separated the individual construction, construction, based on the construction plan of distribution and konstruktīvaj changes. Construction of distribution lines is determined by the vertical plane around the building height or by multiple vertical planes corresponding to each floor.
249. If the cadastral work determine is not interrupted in accordance with the procedure laid down these rules, determine to make shipbuilding cadastral following periods of time (from the date of the order): 249.1. space group-30 days;
building with total 249.2. būvtilpum up to 5000 m3-30 days;
249.3. building which būvtilpum is greater than 5000 m3-60 days;
249.4. engineering structures of the deadline agreed with the agents, but it must not be longer than 60 days.
250. raksturojošo construction data obtained: 250.1. area, making building and (or) the cadastral determine classroom group;
250.2. from documents drawn up for the construction of regulatory legislation.
251. The structure and the group determine the cadastre data used in: 251.1. Governments and cadastral entities with up-to-date information;
251.2. acceptance into service;
recording or updating for 251.3. in the land registry;
cadastral value 251.4.;
construction development; 251.5.
the construction of arbitrary signs 269.3. detection;
municipal construction supervising 251.7. institutions for information;
251.8. national security interests;
251.9. National preparation of statistical information;
251.10. building of the territory planning;
lease or rent 251.12. conclusion of the contract;
252. The structure and the space group is the result of a cadastral determine compliance with the requirements of these provisions and the actual situation determine the date of a cadastral control and ensure the State land service. Agent within three months after the buildings and space group a cadastral area determine the State land service provides control for access to all whom will construct or space groups in existing rooms.
253. If cadastre subject proposes a group of structures and determine the result of a cadastral check on their compliance with the requirements of these provisions, the State land service of inspection data identified inconsistencies and errors eliminated at their own expense. If the test data mismatch is found, not the costs of the inspection the inspection agents.
254. Building cadastral process determine the permissible measurement not next year must not exceed: +/-0.02 m 254.1. measurements to eight metres;
+/-0.25% 254.2. measurements greater than eight meters.
5.2. building cadastre of trying 255. building land use in trying: 255.1. documents filed by the agent;
255.2. data from the cadastral information system;
255.3. State land service archive documents.
256. building in cadastre carried out building determine external and internal survey and trying to create building designs and room layout sketch. The inner contour of the building and on the roof of the building existing facilities does not carry out cadastral trying.
257. Building external survey finds: 257.1. building surface floors;
257.2. building the Foundation, exterior wall and roofing material, applying a material classification (annex 21);
building the Foundation of 257.3. exterior walls and roof covering physical depreciation;
257.4. arbitrary construction signs.
258. building surface floors all floors above ground, as well as the CAP, attic, technical floor and penthouse. Above ground floors does not include basement and attic.
259. If parts of the building have a different number of floors above ground, take into account the greater number of floors.
260. The Foundation, exterior walls, floors and roofing materials and building the main constructive element of the physical signs of depreciation is determined visually. The building's first-floor room in the entry disposition sketch:
260.1. the main constructive element material according to material classification (annex 21);
260.2. building the main constructive element of the physical signs of depreciation according to the physical characteristics of the depreciation schedule (annex 22).
261. If Basic, outer wall, and roof decking materials, Visual detection is difficult, it is determined according to the project's documentation, the adoption of the Act on the construction into the previous technical inventory file or archive material specified in the certificate.
262. Building external degree determine the following distances: 262.1. building outer wall and it raised part of the length, measured along the outer perimeter of the building, at the level of the CAP;
262.2. to columns placed the building, or part of the outer wall and it raised part of the length, measured the distance along the perimeter of the building between the outer edges of the columns or sculpted it touches;
262.3. area of the passage as one area of the plane over the existing parts of the outer perimeter of the building;
the area under the porch of 262.4., terraces and external stairs;
the building's first floor 262.5. – distances which can display window and door boxes to the location of the exterior walls;
the one-story buildings without 262.6. shelter vertically-height of each outer wall: 262.6.1. building corners from the basic level to the surface of roofing and exterior wall intersection of follow-up;
262.6.2. from the basic level to the surface of the roof ridge.
263. If the building has exterior walls and the roof of the building columns, building area is measured as the area that consists of columns and the outer edge of the connecting line.
264. Building plots represents the entire land territory of the unit between the structures. If the cadastral uzmērām structure located on a number of land units, building plots, represents the mutual disposition of all premises, located on the land unit concerned. Building plots fully represents its construction that is partially relevant land unit and who do not carry out cadastral trying.
265. a sketch of the building using the cadastral information system ortofot the card issued by the cadastral maps coupled with a copy of the izkopējum (hereinafter cadastre card copy), which made the scale of 1:500, 1:1000 or 1:2000, printed in A4 or A3 format and depending on the type of land cadastral trying is: 265.1. land units existing in the territory of the external outline of the structure;
265.2. building cadastral designation;
265.3. ground unit address, if the municipality granted;
265.4. the structure of the address, if any, granted by the municipality.
266. Building sketches to compose for the exhibit may be used: 266.1. land a copy of the plan;
earlier drawn up technical 266.2. inventory of graphical material;
266.3. building project in the plan.
267. If the uzmērītāj finds a building that is not represented in the cadastral map or registered in the cadastral information system in a part of the text (not uzmērīt building), building plots, represents the external outline of the buildings and the State: the required distances 267.1. between the uzmērīt and the other buildings not buildings, which provides an uzmērīt display of the building plots;
267.2. uzmērīt building not the outer wall external horizontal edge lengths;
267.3. uzmērīt building not the external outline and index numbers (numbers in increasing order, starting with 1);
267.4. surface floors, if it can be established;
267.5. the date for which complete building sketches;
267.6. uzmērītāj's name and signature.
268. The building and determine the internal survey: 268.1. space and determine for each floor up a sketch of geography;
268.2. shelter material, applying a material classification (annex 21) and the physical signs of depreciation according to the physical characteristics of the depreciation schedule (annex 22);
facilities of the building defines 268.3 (Annex 23);
268.4. finds the construction of arbitrary signs.
269. The building cadastre as the space uzmēr in trying constructively with walls of the enclosed part of a building that has an exit to another room or outside. Depending on the constructive solution of space divided into indoors and outdoors. Outdoors: balcony, porch, loggia and terraces – the enclosure down the wall and (or) delimiting the inner surface of the structures. Shelter of the enclosure down the wall and (or) delimiting the inner surface of the strukcij Kona or the external outline of the roof projection, in a horizontal plane.
270. building internal 270.1. in uzmēr: determine the space of wall length between the inner edge of the construction process in the finished wall surfaces around the perimeter of the room and projection and (or) size projections over slots or slots on the perimeter of the horizontal direction 1.6 m height from the floor level;
270.2. the distance, after which the picture window and door boxes location room walls;
270.3. room heights: 270.3.1. buildings with divisions, from floor to ceiling;
270.3.2. the buildings without divisions – from floor to lower edge of the roof;
270.4. different room heights (from 15 cm) and distances, which can show the height of the space changes;
270.5. the thickness of the Division;
270.6. the thickness of the bulkhead wall and the window and door locations;
270.7. stationary furnace, fireplace, sildmūr and outlines of the hearth floor level;
270.8. the edge of the column lengths in the horizontal direction and adjusting distances from the edge of the column to the nearest wall, as well as the distance between one of the columns in the line height of 1.6 m level.
271. Geography uses the sketch: 271.1. building the project plan;
271.2. previous floor plans drawn up in trying to copy.
272. the geography of the sketch be made on one or several A4 or A3 format pages. Plots collect graphics and texts. Graphical information – the building of the internal results, determine the image of each storey indicating the floor number. The outer determine the results display only first floor geography in the sketch. On the construction as a whole indicates the following information: 290.2. building address if the local government is granted;
272.2. cadastral designation of the construction, if one has been assigned, or building plots indicate the number of the building;
the main constructive 272.3. building element (base, exterior walls, floors, roof) and the element of physical depreciation percentage, as well as the description;
272.4. building facilities;
272.5. construction of arbitrary signs, if found;
determine the date of 272.6. specifying a particular disposition of the room sketch creation date;
272.7. uzmērītāj's name and signature.
5.3. the floor plan and building plan 273. using building survey and determine the findings in digital form comprise the following graphic materials: 273.1. floor plan;
273.2. building plan.
274. a floor plan drawn up in accordance with the annex to this rule through the 24 buildings of the geography of the sketch data. Floor plan presented on the page, the format of which shall be not less than the A4. Draw up a floor plan scale 1:50, 1:100 or 1:200, ensuring a sufficient resolution.
275. The rooms combine space groups, creating constructive delimited space sets consisting of one or more rooms with exit to the sharing of common premises or outside. Constructive in a delimited space group with the door or the door may not be connected to another group.
276. Room groups assigned index number, the sequential numbering. Numbering starts with 1 in increasing order from the first floor of a building surface of the left side of the staircase or entrance.
277. in the area of space Sharing groups, the number of combined in increasing order, starting with 1, the first of the building above ground floor side staircase or entrance.
278. Space in the group room's floor plan in the numbers in increasing order, starting with 1, in clockwise direction. The first number, then the indoor-outdoor space.
279. Building plans shall be drawn up in digital form A3 or A4 format according to annex these provisions 25. scale of 1:500, 1:1000 or 1:2000, ensuring adequate graphic resolution and using the building plots recorded data.
5.4. building volume indicator calculation 280. using the building in cadastre in determine the findings, the following calculation of building volume indicators: 280.1. building area (also not uzmērīt buildings);
280.3. total area.
281. building area of the building is calculated as the area of the CAP level, which limits the outer perimeter of the building. Building area including the area under the building or part of a deployed on stilts, passage of the area under the buildings and area under the porch, terraces and external staircase. The built area of the building is calculated in square metres with certainty up to 0.1 per square metre.
282. būvtilpum is the volume of the building between the building and the design of the external part of delimiting surfaces. Building būvtilpum is calculated in cubic metres to 1 cubic metre with certainty.
283. building būvtilpum excludes the volume of airspace under buildings or parts thereof, which built on stilts, the volume of the external passage open stairs, porch and patio. The outer cover, the front porch and patio capacity including building būvtilpum.
284. building būvtilpum, calculated by summing the building: above ground part of 284.1. (except attic) volume;
284.2. underground parts (including basement).
285. the total area of the building is calculated as the sum of all indoor and outdoor areas. Indoor and outdoor area excludes window and doorway area regardless of the thickness of the bulkhead wall, or in which they are located. Space calculation of area of construction law.
286. the total area of the building by the area and the area for the calculation of each space indicates to the space. Indicate the type of room depending on its space usage of the group, which includes the space.
287. If space includes space in the group that the use of this provision in accordance with annex 26 is "living room 1110-group", it indicates one of the following room types: 287.1. living room;
287.2. apartment utility room;
287.3. apartment spaces.
288. the other premises within the space of a group which corresponds to the use of this provision specified in annex 26 (except "1110 – residential space group"), one of the following room types: 288.1. non-residential indoor;
non-residential spaces 288.2..
289. the sharing space indicate one of the following room types: 289.1. sharing indoor;
289.2. sharing spaces.
290. The building's total area consists of: the useful area of 290.1.;
290.2. Sharing utility room.
291. A useful area comprised of: 291.1. the total area of the apartment;
291.2. not a sitting room area.
292. Sharing utility room area consists of: 292.1. sharing the indoor area;
292.2. sharing outdoors areas.
293. the total area of the apartment consists of: 293.1. the housing area consists of: 293.1.1. residential space;
293.1.2. apartments utility room;
293.2. the housing spaces.
294. the residential area consists of: 294.1. non-residential indoor area;
294.2. non-residential spaces.
295. the calculation of the area in square metres of the building with the certainty to 0.1 per square metre.
296. the total area of the building after the distribution of the existing types of areas entry buildings. explication Building building area and the calculation of the entry būvtilpum building plots.
5.5. the physical condition of the building the 297. determination of the physical condition of the building is determined as a percentage according to the cadastre identified in determine the building of constructive elements of the main physical depreciation characteristics, taking into account the constructive elements missing in the proportion of the building.
298. the physical condition of the building purpose: 298.1. building cadastre identified in determine the main constructive element physical depreciation characteristics raksturojošo performance;
298.2.22. these provisions listed in the annex to the depreciation rates to five percent;
298.3. approved the building of the constructive elements of the share indicators in accordance with the provisions of Annex 27.
299. the buildings, which partially survived or not built in any of the elements, determined by the building of the constructive elements of the adjusted rate. It determines the percentage depending on the constructive element or part of the share and the volume of the building.
300. the physical condition of the building is determined as a percentage depending on the buildings main constructive element – the Foundation, walls, floors and roof – physical condition determine date, subject to this part of the building.
301. the constructive elements of the main Building of the physical state of the States: 301.1. taking into account the existence and basic physical condition;
301.2. walls – in view of the outer wall, iekšsien, window, door, engineering communications and physical condition according to their share in the building;
301.3. divisions – taking into account the existence of the floor and their physical condition according to their share in the building;
301.4. roof-light roof mounting structures (Odonata, lathing) and roof covering and their physical condition.
302. the overall physical condition of the building depending on the constructive elements of the depreciation and the existence of a building shall be determined in the following order: 302.1. determine the constructive elements of the building's adjusted share (percentage) using the following formula: = x where Vkor KEV Vkor – building Cass constructive element, adjust the proportion (in percent);
KEV – building a constructive element in the proportion (in percent);
KEs-building element in being a constructive factor with an accuracy of 0.1 (coefficient ranges from zero to one, depending on whether the particular constructive element is fully, partially or not at all);
302.2. determine building constructive element of physical condition (as a percentage) of the building's overall physical condition, using the following formula: KENDU = (Vkor x KEN)/100 where: building constructive element KENDU's physical condition (as a percentage) of the overall physical condition of the building;
Vkor-building constructive element, adjust the proportion (in percent);
KEN-constructive element of the building depreciation (in percent);
302.3. determine the overall physical condition of the building, using the following formula: = ΣKEND where the SHADOW SHADOW – building the overall physical condition (as a percentage);
ΣKEND-building constructive element of physical condition (as a percentage) of the building's physical condition.
303. when existing structures by construction disruption has not made the necessary construction works and būvelement preservation work, building a common physical condition the interest increases by 10 percent, that is, in that order defined physical condition adds 10 percent interest.
304. The building with a built or broken elements of building plots of būvtilpum records and the total area of the building project or cancelled building cadastral trying things in addition to the record of the cadastral information system.
305. the physical condition of the construction data updates can be proposed as separate cadastral activities determine, during the construction of cadastral Affairs and determine the presentation of the survey date of shipbuilding again.
5.6. the main uses of the building identification through new construction, 306. renovated or reconstructed buildings, buildings determine the cadastral main use according to the regulations approved the classification of the State land service calculated in accordance with the design documentation submitted by the sponsor or the adoption of legislation on housing. Construction, which is designed or used for multiple purposes, including one particular position classification according to the laws and established procedures for classification according to their main use, calculation of the total area used percentage space groups through individual applications in accordance with the provisions of annex 26.
307. The simplified case of reconstruction of the building's main use is calculated according to a simplified reconstruction of the card.
308. the building cadastral, determine the types of buildings according to the applicable legislation duly approved.
5.7. the groups shall determine 309. cadastre groups trying to take the construction of cadastral regulatory these regulations in accordance with the procedure laid down for the rescheduled or recreated built space group is built in shipbuilding, where constructive elements, external walls, walls, floors, which separates the group from other builds existing space groups, or if the Group has rebuilt it, creating several separate groups and without sharing space: 309.1. after trying building cadastral or construction at the cadastral trying;
If the building at 309.2. constructive changes have eliminated groups or create new groups;
309.3. updating data for a group of apartment space in the property.
310. Groups: determine the cadastre 310.1. surveyed groups;
310.2. draw up the geography of the sketch;
310.3. uzmēr space group;
310.4. draw up a group plan;
310.5. manufactures the space group of a cadastral trying.
311. If the building is not divided into apartment properties, with groups trying to take the rest of the cadastral this building space in the Group and sharing space surveillance. If the survey found constructive changes, take the rest of this group in the building and sharing of the cadastral area of trying.
312. the groups of the cadastral area, determine the space use of the group in accordance with the provisions of annex 26 indicate the appropriate agent indicated by the project's documentation or on the premises of the commissioning group.
313. The simplified proof for reconstruction if the map indicated that the space group has changed the route of administration, premises for the use of a reference group or altered the simplified proof card reconstruction.
314. Groups in the uzmēr determine the cadastre: 314.1. room wall inside edge lengths between the process of complete construction wall surfaces around the room perimeter and projection and (or) size projections over slots or slots on the perimeter of the horizontal direction 1.6 m height from the floor level;
314.2. distances for the picture window and door location room walls;
314.3. space heights buildings with divisions, from floor to ceiling;
different heights 314.4. (starting from 15 cm) and distances, which can show the height of the space changes;
314.5. thickness of the bulkhead wall and the window and door locations;
stationary furnaces 314.6., fireplace, sildmūr and outlines of the hearth floor level;
314.7. column edge lengths in the horizontal direction and distances from the column adjusting the edge nearest to the wall, as well as the distance between one of the columns in the line height of 1.6 m level.
315. The results of the measurements and record images of space groups, which plots the data used in the building's floor plan updating.
316. the group plan drawn up in accordance with the annex to this rule through 28 in digital form in a new building in floor plan information.
317. the groups plan printed on the page, which is not less than A4 format. The floor plan is printed in a scale of 1:50, 1:100 or 1:200, providing adequate graphic resolution.
318. the information space of the group corresponds to the information in the plan for the space group building floor plan.
5.8. preparation of 319 cases Structures. for each real estate property, consisting of construction, creates structures which includes: 319.1. building cadastral trying things;
319.2. cadastral engineering structures determine things;
319.3. cadastral classroom group trying things;
the cadastre in trying manufactured 319.4. and used things;
319.5. document cancelled;
the proof sheet according to 319.6. this rule 403. the requirements laid down in paragraph 1.
320. Of the cadastral information system on A4 pages in duplicate (at the request of the agent can prepare multiple copies) prepare: 320.1. building cadastral Affairs determine (things content specified in this provision in annex 29);
320.2. engineering structures cadastral Affairs determine (things content specified in this provision in annex 30);
320.3. groups cadastral Affairs determine (things content specified in the annex to these rules of 31.).
321. building cadastral trying things, cadastral engineering structures determine things or cadastral classroom group trying things one copy shall be issued by the agent, the other into the structure.
322. The proposed this provision served 321 cases referred to in paragraph cauraukl and a copy of the last page of the thread ends are secured with a paper label that indicates the number of pages in the document, building cadastral trying things the manufacturer's title, first name, last name, signature and date of establishment of the case.
5.9. Space groups determine the cadastral data updating of 323. After groups of updated cadastral trying: 323.1. building raksturojošo;
323.2. Group raksturojošo.
324. Groups cadastral data updating, determine if:. constructive 324.1 changes are: 324.1.1. changed the space or group of spaces delimiting the mutual arrangement of the design;
324.1.2. built-in elements (such as stationary furnaces, fireplaces, hearths, sildmūr, columns) that affect groups total area;
324.1.3. United or divided into space or group of spaces;
324.2. change groups use;
324.3. required to establish arbitrary construction features or lack thereof;
324.4. initiator wants to make sure the groups determine the cadastral data of the actual situation.
325. If groups cadastral data are updated to determine: 325.1. using the geography of the sketch, articulates the data groups, data groups, and relevant building plan cadastral data shall determine;
325.2. complement the space group of a cadastral trying with new documents, with a stamp markup on cancelling a previously drawn up by the group in the respective cadastral documents determine.
5.10. building data escalation 326. building cadastral data updating, determine if: the constructive changes appears.: 326.1.1. changed the building building plot or būvtilpum;
326.1.2. changed the space or group of spaces delimiting the mutual arrangement of the design;
326.1.3. built-in elements (such as stationary furnaces, fireplaces, hearths, sildmūr, columns) that impact the total area of the building;
326.1.4. United or divided into space or group of spaces;
326.2. changed the building's main use is according to the design documentation;
326.3. reconstruction (simplified reconstruction) or change the renovation group use (annex 26) share a building affects the above the building's main use;
building the Foundation changed 326.4., exterior walls, floors and roofing materials;
326.5. should find: 326.5.1. arbitrary construction signs or lack thereof;
326.5.2. the fact of the absence of the building;
326.6. initiator wants to make sure about building cadastral data to determine conformity with the actual situation.
327. If building cadastral trying thing drawn up in digital form and building cadastral data are updated to determine: 327.1. using space disposition sketches data, updates building cadastral data determine;
327.2. building added cadastral Affairs to determine new documents with stamps by cancelling a check drawn up by the relevant building above a cadastral trying.
328. If building cadastral documents drafted in trying manual way and is performed in the cadastre 328.1. determine the entire building, using the geography data of sketches articulates building cadastral data, determine the graphical material when writing in digital form;
328.2. cadastre is performed in a separate room determine group: 328.2.1. in digital form comprise groups of cadastral trying;
328.2.2. complementary structures for buildings drawn up case with a space group of updated cadastral trying things.
329. where a reconstruction (simplified reconstruction) or change the renovation group use area, the proportion of a building affects the above the building's main use, State land cadastre information system service change in the building's main uses and building types under legislation approved.
330. Updating building cadastral data, determine uzmērītāj complements the structure of things, things end iešuj: 330.1. a separate sheet stating: 330.1.1. structure things escalation;
330.1.2. updating of uzmērītāj's name, signature, date of trying;
330.2. proposing the application for construction or groups determine the conduct of cadastral;
preparations 330.3. during receptions;
prepare for actual 330.4. cadastral trying.
331. the current cadastral documents trying to withdraw a stamp markup according to the rules of annex 20.
5.11. Engineering structures determine the cadastre 332. Engineering structures is low-related structures that as surface, underground or underwater engineering structures are built of materials, consists of building elements and are not classified as buildings.
333. a cadastral structures determine the needs of engineering structures are broken down into: 333.1. linear (horizontal) civil engineering: 333.1.1. Street and roads;
333.1.3. City track (hereinafter referred to as the tram road);
airfield runway; 333.1.4.
333.1.5. bridge and estakād;
333.1.7. oil and gas pipelines;
333.1.8. water pipelines;
333.1.9. communication lines;
333.1.10. power transmission lines;
333.1.11. gāzapgād pipe;
333.1.12. water pipelines;
333.1.13. sewage pipelines;
333.1.14. electric cables and communication cables;
333.2. point civil engineering (for example, towers, masts, port construction, dams, power plant construction, sports and recreation facilities, tanks, bunkers, silos).
334. Building elements differ in design or material engineering structures nonbreaking part that provides civil engineering functions.
335. Engineering structures: the cadastre in use determine 335.1. documents filed by the agent;
335.2. data from the cadastral information system;
335.3. State land service archive documents.
336. Engineering structures in the cadastre of construction determine raksturojošo data (except data obtained in photography) record civil engineering position plots.
337. Civil Engineering title indicates, based on the uzmērītāj property rights supporting documents and project documentation.
338. Engineering structures determine the cadastre contains: 338.1. survey;
civil engineering position 338.3. sketches of the composition;
338.4. information gathering on the shipbuilding sector;
338.6. civil engineering plan;
338.7. cadastral engineering structures determine things fabrication;
338.8. structure of things.
339. Underground and underwater structures used in construction to the constructive elements of the material is determined by the following documents: the sponsor submitted projects; 339.1.
the Act on housing 339.2. acceptance into service;
projects under 339.3. utilities izpilduzmērījum;
significant design and 339.4. cover work in making laws;
339.5. engineering structures of the registration certificate;
339.6. engineering structures of the Passport.
340. The structures, which are underground or underwater part and without the design reveal, it can not be uzmērī, uzmēr only surface parts.
341. Surveying the structures that are building features, such as the building of a cadastral determine requirements.
342. Engineering structures in the cadastre provides the following provisions determine the requirements of precision measurements that require engineering structures and its elements characterize the acquisition of volume indicator: 342.1. area;
342.4. length and width;
342.6. cross-sectional area;
343. Civil Engineering and civil engineering element height, diameter, Scissor cut or longitudinal contour uzmēr if required in civil engineering or its element type and volume calculation.
5.12. the external outline of engineering structures, and determine the composition of area structures, residing in 344. specify information about: civil engineering and its elements 344.1. outer shape and composition;
the structures are split 344.2. engineering structures and (or) the location of the building.
345. the structures of uzmēr and surface of the external outline of the location of the vertical projection, in a horizontal plane.
346. Surface, underground and underwater structures or engineering structures above ground, underground or underwater for part of the external outline of the location is determined by the agent's lodged in the accepted construction information.
347. If the agent is unable to submit the construction plan, accepted in surface, underground and underwater civil engineering or civil engineering surface, underground or underwater part of the external outline of the location of the vertical projection, in a horizontal plane, determined in accordance with the proposing and the būvvald in the accepted construction specified in izpilduzmērījumo to the external outline of the.
348. where cadastral engineering structures of the uzmērām outlines the structures of different limits, which has filed a request for the land registry agents trying to determine this for cadastral works not carried out. The inner contour of the building and on the roof of the building existing facilities does not carry out cadastral trying. Building and civil engineering works is separating the outer wall of the building's outer edge.
349. If the linear shapes of structures arranged in several administrative areas, by administrative area boundary divides the individual uzmērām in civil engineering and cadastral structures to determine for each individual.
350. By road, rail, road, tram routes, if it continued, the viaduct is a bridge or overpass, bridge, viaduct or overpasses to the extreme outer edge of the shore based distributed separately in uzmērām civil engineering and cadastral structures to determine for each individual.
351. If the linear forms of engineering structures mutually intersect in one or several levels, each of the structures in the uzmēr as seamlessly.
352. the external contour of the Navigable Channel shall be determined by the coast uzmēr Morrow surface strengthening parts of the shoreline and offshore outer contour of the shoreline.
353. Road, rail and street-outline defines the uzmēr road, railway or street of the external outline of the compartments.
354. Pipelines, electricity transmission lines and loops determines the external contour, but the uzmēr civil engineering midpoint location.
355. the external contour point engineering structures determined by uzmēr of the engineering structures, including the external outline of the tower and mast atsaiš location.
356. The bridge, viaduct, or overpasses external contour determines the uzmēr outer edge spans the vertical projection, in a horizontal plane location, separated from the road, rail, or street of the extreme outer edge of the support.
357. The tram way external contour determines the tram road grade uzmēr surface location. If the tram road grade is from the same material as the road or street, the tram road carriageway grade outer contour of 0.5 m in width shall be adopted from the outer edge of the track.
358. the composition of the structures determined by compiling the sponsor documents submitted and determine information about civil engineering construct elements in vajiem-foundations, walls, pillars, spans, trunks, beams, floors, roofs, superstructures, surface or coating, and representative indicators.
359. engineering structures: Linear forms: 359.1.1. uzmēr 359.1. engineering structures length;
359.1.2. the distance parameters can represent a civil engineering element mutual disposition;
359.1.3. distances from which it may determine civil engineering element material sizing sites;
359.1.4. the width of the structures, which determines the external contour, the beginning, end and where the width is changed by more than 10 percent compared to the previous measurements;
359.2. determine the indicators by which to apply civil engineering types.
360. A point of uzmēr civil engineering engineering structures external contour along the perimeter of the civil engineering and civil engineering works is determined height, diameter and cross-section external or internal contour, if used in engineering structures for the application of the type according to the regulations laid down in the approved building type classification.
361. The structures of the elements of trying out, applying the cadastral engineering structures determine the agenda.
362. Civil engineering structures in a given number of elements with digits from 0001 to 9999 range. Updating civil engineering data, maintain previously granted civil engineering element numbers.
363. Information on civil engineering items record and represents engineering structures and civil engineering works on the sketch the location plan.
364. in the civil engineering, engineering structures determine the cadastral types applied in accordance with the regulations laid down in the approved classification.
5.13. Engineering structures determine the cadastral graphics, composing 365. Engineering structures in cadastre in contribute: 365.1. determine civil engineering sketch of the location;
365.2. civil engineering plan.
366. Civil Engineering sketch represents the location uzmērām in the cadastral engineering structures and the external contour of the existing civil engineering elements. Sketch drawn up on one or more of the A3 or A4 format pages.
367. Engineering structures on the location sketch drawn up on: 367.1. topographic maps in print copies, if the structures in a number of land units;
367.2. cadastral map copy (cadastral maps in print, which coupled with the ortofot card);
land boundary plan 367.3. copy or copies of the plan of the situation if the structures entirely below the unit.
368. Civil Engineering position in addition to draw the sketch may use such material: construction project 368.1. copies;
the city and the other in 368.2. residential area-topographical plans plans inženiertīkl (copies) M 1:500-1:2000;
368.3. rural area-topographical plans plans inženiertīkl (copies) M 1:500-1:5000.369. Civil Engineering sketch represents the location: 369.1. civil engineering or civil engineering works on the external contour of the location by using the labels in accordance with annex 12 of these rules;
civil engineering element contour 369.2.;
369.3. schematic on the top right hand corner-engineering structures the placement of administrative territory or land units.
370. If the structures in a number of land units, civil engineering position plots in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 369 for information by typing their names, represents engineering structures nearby: 370.1. the river and the Lake;
railways and roads 370.2.;
370.3. the settlements in the territories, the street.
371. Civil Engineering position plots: 371.1. building cadastre;
371.2. engineering structures;
civil engineering element number 371.3.;
371.4. civil engineering element name;
371.5. civil engineering and civil engineering element sizes;
371.6. civil engineering and civil engineering element;
construction of 371.7. arbitrary signs;
the results of calculations; 371.8.
371.9. administrative entity names.
372. the Linear shapes or large engineering structures with complex programming (more irregular polygonal or circular shape of the external contour of the civil engineering part) civil engineering sketch of the location of more parts, to ensure sufficient resolution, and displays a schematic Division of engineering structures.
373. the structures of civil engineering surveying does it to photograph include: 373.1. civil engineering view point, if it is possible to clearly visualize in one photograph;
373.2. Road, rail, streets and underground passage at the big picture;
373.3. for road, rail and street intercept of General estakād;
373.4. location where the linear structures of housing association set for the point coordinates.
374. Civil engineering plan drawn up in digital form (Annex 32) using civil engineering position plots displayed in trying civil engineering land acquired and this provision in paragraph 369.370 and as well as and 371.5 371.1, 371.3. in certain information. Rakstlaukum also includes the date of the uzmērītāj determine the name, address and signature.
375. Civil engineering plan shall be drawn up on the scale of 1:500, 1:1000, 1:2000, 1:5000 or 1:10000 to one or several A4 or A3 format pages, choosing an appropriate scale that provides the necessary graphic resolution.
376. to plan be considered to represent all the necessary elements, engineering structures can increase the scale of the plan, as well as some fragments of the plan to increase the image scale dimensional way. In determining the scale of the plan, not to downgrade uzmērām point detection accuracy.
5.14. Uzmērījum precision 377. when building cadastral trying to ensure measurement accuracy and volume measures up to 0.5 percent.
378. the measurements and volumes recorded with such accuracy: 378.1. the external outline of the size-up to 0.1 m; 378.2. civil engineering works on the length and the width – up to 0.1 m; height – 378.3. engineering structures up to 0.5 m; diameter-378.4. engineering structures up to 0.05 m; 378.5. civil engineering area – up to 1 m2;
378.6. civil engineering capacity and būvtilpum – up to 1 m3;
378.7. civil engineering physical condition – up to 5%;
works with the building of 378.8. signs comply with the building cadastre in trying out the accuracy.
5.15. Civil Engineering physical condition detection 379. Civil Engineering physical condition of interest describes the civil engineering value reduction percentage.
380. Engineering structures that have the characteristics of buildings (Annex 33), the physical condition of the interest determined as in buildings.
381. the physical condition of engineering structures of interest determined on the basis of engineering structures and its elements of average service life in years under the Cabinet of Ministers approved the structure types, as well as on the adoption of the construction. The average lifetime of the laws shall be based on the materials used in the structures and constructive solutions.
382. The structures for which suitable for one type of engineering structures, physical position is determined using the following formula: F = (I) – – – 100 x, N I-civil engineering physical condition percent;
F-engineering structures, the actual service life years from shipbuilding into to making a cadastral determine date;
N – civil engineering average normative service life years.
383. Engineering structures the actual service life years down, from civil engineering to determine a cadastral year minus the year when adopted into the structures.
384. If the physical condition of the structures calculated higher than 90%, it is assumed that the physical condition of the structures are 90%.
385. the adoption of the Act on the construction operation for civil engineering works on the actual service life years adopted civil engineering average normative service life.
386. The new building, reconstructed and renovated for engineering structures on the premises in the year of operation is considered the accepted construction permit validity expiration year or year of a cadastral determine if less than building the expiry year.
387. The structures that are more appropriate for the civil engineering, construction elements of type physical condition as the structures of interest within the structures of the elements of the depreciation, taking into account the proportion of each element of engineering structures civil engineering total value: 387.1. determine the volume of each civil engineering works index total value using the following formula: = Mervizm x Jason One that much-glitter-separate civil engineering volume indicator total value;
One much-separate civil engineering. volume indicator unit;
URMerv.izm-individual civil engineering volume indicator to set the element's value engineering structures;
387.2. each civil engineering volume indicator, using the following formula: Jason x 100 = Izmipatsv – – – – – – – – – – – – – ΣVizm Izmipatsv – which separate civil engineering volume indicator proportion;
Jason-a separate civil engineering volume indicator total value;
ΣVizm-individual civil engineering volume indicator total value amount;
387.3. each civil engineering volume indicator of the average lifetime of the common laws of the time, using the following formula: x = N1 Nlaikad Izmipatsv – – – – – – – – – – – – – 100 – individual Nlaikad which engineering structures volume indicator, the average life expectancy in the regulations in part;
Izmipatsv-the individual's civil engineering volume indicator total value;
N1-civil engineering-type average normative service life;
387.4. determine the civil engineering life laws, using the following formula: N = ΣNlaikad, where N-civil engineering regulatory durability;
ΣNlaikad-civil engineering works on the individual indicators of the average lifetime of the laws in the sum of its parts;
387.5. determine all civil engineering physical condition, using the following formula: F = I – – – – – 100 x, N I-civil engineering physical condition percent;
F-engineering structures, the actual service life years from shipbuilding into adoption to determine the time of cadastral;
N – civil engineering normative service life years.
5.16. Shipbuilding point fix 388. Construction and in existing space groups attract LK-92 coordinate system, identifying the coordinates of the point structure. The point of building construction, civil engineering with the building and civil engineering building into the area inside a contour free point that defines the coordinates. Linear forms the structures to determine the coordinates of the beginning and end of civil engineering.
389. the coordinates of the point structure determination in the following hierarchical order: 389.1. cadastral map;
topographical map of 389.2.;
389.3. ortofot card.
5.17. in existing buildings not Natural fact finding 390. If the cadastral information system or in the land register structures in the external survey finds that have survived without one constructive element or structure have remained only a separate part of the of the constructive elements, for which it is not possible to determine the construction volume indicators, cadastral work determine the participants in the absence of legislation on housing (annex 34). Act concerning the lack of a signature building cadastral work determine performer and proponent.
391. the absence of legislation on housing shall be drawn up in duplicate. One of the buildings, and the other case is issued by the agent.
392. If the agent is not signed the legislation on building, so both copies inserted into the structure.
5.18. Termination procedure 393. Shipbuilding and space groups trying to stop the work of the cadastre in the following cases: If the initiator to 393.1. uzmērītāj does not provide access to the object and seamless cadastral trying jobs;
If a survey of 393.2. uzmērītāj time establishes that: no constructive 393.2.1. left over elements that define the uzmērām object's volume indicators;
393.2.2. uzmērām object state does not comply with the regulations laid down in the safety and (or) sanitary norms;
393.3. If proponent does not submit the surface, underground or underwater civil engineering or civil engineering surface, underground or underwater parts of the land to determine the accepted construction plan or izpilduzmērījum.
394. If shipbuilding and space group work determine cadastral are interrupted, uzmērītāj constitutes termination Act (annex 35), indicating the reason for termination of employment. The Act of signature and uzmērītāj agents. One copy shall be issued by the sponsor of the Act, the other inserts and (or) groups determine cadastral.
395. If the proponent does not provide access to the object and seamless cadastral activities determine whether or not to sign the law, suspension of work the State land service sends job stopping law proposed by registered letter to the address specified in the application of the agent.
396. after Act drawn up for work interruption, building cadastral stopped trying.
5.19. the construction of Arbitrary signature detection and deletion of 397. Arbitrary construction signs finds: 397.1. space group building or built or being built, reconstructed or renovated without construction permits and accepted or simplified reconstruction or renovation of simplified documentation;
397.2. If deviation from the agreed with the construction plan, simplified rekonstruk tion or simplified renovation or construction of documentation without the consent of the supervisory authorities (authorization) changed the rebuilding: 397.2.1. window or doorway or the size of the layout;
397.2.2. building building area (more than 5%);
397.2.3. number of floors of the building;
397.2.4. Group internal wall geometry;
397.2.5. the breakdown by area of space groups.
398. in order to detect signs of an arbitrary construction, compares construction (building and civil engineering works) or groups determine the findings with previous land use in trying (technical inventory) the findings or supervising the construction of the municipal authorities approved construction plan or regulations governing construction, issued within the framework of the document. If the data do not match, the question mark in the geography of plots, indicating what type of group and where the space is found during the construction of arbitrary signs. If the building has come to, on the basis of the documents referred to in the law "on real estate recording land registry" article 6 and 8, and the building has been built up to 1993, 5 April, arbitrary signs of construction are not indicated.
399. the construction of Arbitrary signs, civil engineering or building space groups, determine a cadastral with stamp mark in red (20.) specifying what type and where workspace group is found during the construction of arbitrary signs.
400. If groups determine things cadastral contains arbitrary construction feature of the building cadastre in the trying to specify space groups, which were found during the construction of arbitrary characteristic.
401. After receipt of the respective consent of the construction supervising municipal institutions of the State land service archive and proposing a building or space groups in the cadastral trying to stamp a mark (annex 20) reverses the sign of an arbitrary construction.
6. Real estate organization and storage case 402. use of immovable property on a particular real estate form real estate object created in the determination of the set of things: 402.1. land cadastral trying thing;
402.2. structure thing;
403. land cadastral Affairs, determine the structure and use of cadastral process organises each performer according to this provision and documentation of regulatory requirements, laws and documents iešuj paperback, page numbers, the drafted in case the document contains a table of contents. The structure in case of page proofs in addition to include things, establishment name, signature and date of establishment of the case.
404. the State land Department, in coordination with the State Archives of Latvia shall determine the retention period for other cadastral documents arranged according to document processing and storage of regulatory laws and requirements.
405. the national land service archive things grant archive numbers.
406. If existing documents finds damage: draw up a law on 406.1. document damage. The Act specifies the corrupted documents and the extent of the damage, the Act of signing the State land service departments and territorial head of Archives staff;
406.2. made duplicate, damaged document to make it mark on the original document and the duplicate of the production time and the Act of dialing a number and date.
7. Closing questions 407. Land-use planning law of the Cabinet of Ministers referred to in the rules for land units determine the cadastral, land units in the case of land-use Planning Division project replaced the local Government agreed to the distribution of land unit project.
408. The real property cadastre of the State law of the transitional provision 11, 14 and 15 of the person referred to in point (trigger) real estate object or land units part detection suggests the State land service of the territorial unit whose territory the immovable property is situated.
409. The real property cadastre of State law in the transitional provisions referred to in point 15 below, the owner of that land ownership is recorded in the land register, suggesting the real estate object discovery for the shipbuilding sector with unresolved property, located on his land, the State land service territorial unit presented identity documents and submit the application, indicating the action to be taken.
410. The real property cadastre of State law in the transitional provisions referred to in point 15 below, the owner of the land ownership in the land, not the State land service refuses to take the real estate object discovery for the shipbuilding sector with unresolved property, located on his land, to the land registry office for the land ownership.
411. If the structure is built up to 1993, 5 April and entered the property, on the basis of the documents referred to in the law "on real estate recording land registry" article 6 and in paragraph 8, the shipbuilding process started and building the main use for the determination of the State land service agent not made this provision 7.2 and 7.3. documents referred to, but submitted one of the formal affiliation: 411.1. administrative procedures adopted in the national or local legislation on the transfer of buildings (structures) of the property of the other entity also on their inclusion in the fixed assets of the company (companies);
asset assessment Act 411.2. certifying buildings (premises) into the company.
412.411. These provisions in the case referred to in paragraph building main uses and types of State land service determines the appropriate supporting documentation for the membership of the specified name and technical indicators.
413. a cadastral land of rules determine the requirements are binding upon the person who makes the land cadastral trying.
414. If the down to Earth for the first recording in the land at one of the invited persons opposed to defined boundaries and does not sign the land border demarcation in the legislation: the opposition land surveyors 414.1. Act (Appendix 36), issue it at parties and one copy kept in the land cadastre in trying cases;
Land Surveyors Act opposition 414.2. within five working days of submitting the State land service of the land border disputes the territorial departments of the Commission;
414.3. for review and opposition to the decision of the State land service of the Department of territorial land border disputes in land cadastral Commission determine not carried out.
415. If by land to land burned in the first land border disputes the Commission's decision is appealed to the Central Land Commission or Court of land cadastral trying work continues. If the ground for the first recording in the land land border disputes the Commission's decision is appealed to the Central Land Commission or the Court, trying to land cadastral work is not done until the final resolution of the dispute.
416. the land cadastre, defines the determine land use according to the following signs: 416.1. arable land-land, which systematically processed or treated in the past at which their natural characteristics of agricultural crops to be used volume;
416.2. Orchard – land planted with fruit trees and berry bushes, as well as fruit and Berry nurseries;
416.3. meadow-land, which, by its natural characteristics to be used for mowing grass;
pasture-land 416.4. used for livestock grazing and arable land which has not or meadows;
Bush, with Woody 416.5. for IE does not create the trunk (osier, krūkļ, honeysuckle Bush, irbene, segliņ, currants, hazelnuts, paegļ, Rowan tree, Eve), evenly overgrown land;
416.6. bog-wet non-agricultural land with peat soils, which are not forest land;
416.7. land beneath the waters, land occupied by rivers, streams, lakes, ponds, ūdensnotek and other bodies of water and coastal waters;
416.8. land below the fish pond, the land occupied by the artificially re-established water fish farming;
416.9. courtyard-land occupied by buildings, structures, and courtyards, buildings and premises necessary for the maintenance of the land;
416.10. path-the land occupied by the streets, roads and railway lines, as well as the Bin Lane;
416.11. other land – a land occupied by the Earth, lauc, hollow, Cliff, slopes, and land used for mineral extraction, as well as other non-agricultural purposes.
417. The forest as land use is determined using forest characteristics according to the forest Act and the subordinate legislation laid down the definitions and values.
418. the agricultural area is arable land, orchards, meadows and pastures.
419. Vegetable Garden and land under all types of greenhouses, except the Conservatory, classified as arable land.
420. This rule 416.417, 418, 419, paragraph and conditions are in effect until the relevant cabinet regulations are adopted, which provided for the issue of land-use planning law.
421. To ground to first to record the land surveyor, for the agent to submit the original documents or their derivatives, where the decision on the grant of use of land or property. Documents added to the annex of decision graphics illustrating land units.
422. Down to Earth for the first recording in the land cadastre in land preparation determine time surveyor, additional requests and receives information about the uzmērām object: 422.1. local authorities-from the decision on the allocation of the address, if the object is a uzmērām object, and when addressing the address is not registered in the State Register of addresses;
422.2. from national road register – information for the allocation of names of roads, technical categories, land partition zone and road protection zone;
422.3. from the public railway infrastructure manager-information about the track (rail) ground bin bands;
422.4. of the field support service-information for the meliorētaj areas and their boundaries;
422.5. communications from the proposed owners (holders) or local authorities if they have underground communications, izpildshēm or izpildmērījum – information about the underground communications.
423. the rural support service provides the following information: land surveyors 423.1. in rural areas, of the drained into agricultural land borders, if the unit is the land agricultural area;
the cities of 423.2. drained into agricultural land borders, where agricultural land ground the unit is drained.
424. If the unit is in the land of uzmērīt agricultural land surveyor: 424.1. situations plan represents the drained area boundaries, using the field support service information;
calculation of 424.2. drained agricultural land area, which indicates the type of land use area (breakdown) summary of a separate additional box.
425. a copy of the plan of the situation of land surveyors are sent to the field support service. Field support services 10 days written notice to the land surveyors on the reconciliation plan of the situation or about the specific objection. If you have reservations about inaccurate drained areas within a display situation plan, surveyor, deficiencies specified addresses and send the situation plan field support coordination again.
426.423, 424 of these rules and conditions referred to in paragraph 489 are valid until 31 December 2007.
427. State land surveyor on request service provides information on the national geodetic network for or determine points. This applies to a single geographic information systems data, but no longer than up to 2010 31 December.
428. building cadastral Affairs, engineering structures determine cadastral trying things, space group cadastral thing that determine the meaning of the provisions is also the structure and (or) group for technical inventory file.
429. If 2005 14 September has made the building or part of a function (use) change without rebuilding, until 31 December 2008 shall inform the construction supervising local government institutions. With the construction of the 2009 local government supervisory body once a year, but not later than 1 March to send the summarized list of the State land service. The State land service of the month following the date of receipt of the list, use shift.
430. the classification and construction of classroom group classification for approval in accordance with the national law of statistics housing main usage down and altered this rule 26 and 37.
431. The State land service within three months after the entry into force of these provisions make the main uses of the building change in all cases where a cadastral information system group uses the area specified above and the main uses of the building does not comply with the rules laid down in annex 37. Buildings that changed the primary use of the building, according to the requirements of the laws reviewed the types of buildings. Revised building types of the State land service draws up a list and sent to the relevant authorities.
432. building cadastral trying things, cadastral engineering structures and determine group cadastral trying things made before 15 December 1999 and does not meet the conditions of the document of the cadastre is not up to date. In such cases, the structures must be taken or group Cadastre according to determine the requirements of these regulations.
433. A cadastral determine the documents prepared before the entry into force of the provisions, in force. After the entry into force of these regulations determine the cadastral documents presented according to the requirements of this regulation.
434. The burden on the title page of a land reform plan during the established real estate object's burden on the name of the document, on the basis of this set, may be "real estate object burden determined based on land reform laws".
435. the rules shall enter into force by 1 May 2007.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 May 2007.
Justice Minister g. Smith annex 2 of 2007. The Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March Regulation No. 182 land cadastral documents determine land borders 1.
3. The burden of the plan.
4. Transform the agricultural land disposition plan.
5. Translation of forest land disposition plan.
6. Limit the plan to burn the land under the structure.
7. part of the land boundary plans.
8. land boundary survey and Restoration Act.
9. Pierobežniek the invitation document.
10. land border demarcation.
11. Frontier post of abris.
12. in trying a network diagram.
13. Measurement data (logs, instrument of measurement field memory recorder output).
14. Determine the abris.
15. the calculation (network smoothing, trying determine the network coordinates the management of the point and estimates).
16. calculation of results (network point and determine the management of the list of coordinates, coordinate the overall uncertainty estimation, calculation, if manually calculated).
17. land use plan calculation of areas with land use numbered areas.
18. A calculated use of land area.
19. the work of Surveying quality.
20. a cadastral land of cartographic materials determine. When drawing up the land cadastral kartogrāfisko of materials determine (plans): 20.1. how one-sided document, leave this page free: 20.1.1. upper edge – 0.5 cm 20.1.2. bottom edge – 0.5 cm 20.1.3. left edge – 2.0 cm 20.1.4. right edge – 0.5 cm; 20.2. document abpusīg, as cover page followed by this annex 20.1. the requirements laid down in point, but on the other side of the document leaves the free edge: 20.2.1. upper edge – 0.5 cm. bottom edge – 20.2.2 0.5 cm 20.2.3. left edge-0.5 cm. right edge – 20.2.4 2.0 cm. The Minister of Justice g. Smith
3. the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 land cadastral certainty determine indicators Justice Minister g. Smith annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007 the rules Determine the underlying 182 thing 1. basic network of case Trying to be included in the following documents: 1. the cover page and the document list (table of contents);
1.2. the explanatory note with information: 1.2.1, surveyed used the national geodetic network points;
1.2.2. for geodetic instruments and their precision technical indicators used for determining the basic network installed trying point coordinates;
1.2.3. about the resulting measurement and (or) the accuracy of observations, major and minor errors and corrections, their conformity with the criteria of accuracy;
1.2.4. for the measurement of the alignment software used, if used;
1.2.5. concerning global positioning observation session length and the number of the vector used in the smoothing;
1.3. the extract from the Republic of Latvia, the geodetic point coordinates of the catalog or the accepted and approved the establishment of GEODESIC technical reports;
1.4. the basic network diagram determine in paper and digital form;
1.5. basic network of points determine the connecting abris;
1.6. angle and line measurement or computer printout journal;
1.7. angle and line smoothing adjustment;
1.8. the basic network of points determine the list of coordinates.
2. If the backbone of uzmērīt to determine global positioning method, together with land cadastral registration of data trying to determine files submitted in digital form together with an antenna height of stāvpunkto if they have not entered the observation file.
Justice Minister g. Smith annex 7 of 2007 the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March Regulation No. 182 Justice Minister g. Smith Annex 8 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 land survey and restore the content of the law 1. land boundary survey and Recovery Act includes: 1.1. type: "land boundary survey and Recovery Act";
1.2. the Act of dialing;
1.3. land cadastre unit designation and address if the local authority has granted such;
1.4. the surveyor's name, certificate number and expiration date;
1.5. the land cadastre units legend that surveyed the border have in common;
1.6. the table entry: 1.6.1. on the border survey and restoration of invitees names;
1.6.2. the relevant land cadastral designation of units;
1.6.3. type of invitation indicating their dispatch or the date of issue;
1.7. "at the time of the survey the land status";
1.8. the following entries: 1.8.1. land plan recorded or measured edge length;
1.8.2. in the area of border surveys measured distances, if any have been made;
1.9. border scheme, in which: 1.9.1. picture:
184.108.40.206. surveyed border;
220.127.116.11. in neighbouring land units Exchange sites (uppercase alphabetic characters and the direction arrows);
1.9.2. in section 18.104.22.168. entry: the numbers of the frontier;
the management of shore 22.214.171.124 type designation;
126.96.36.199. at the borderline (in parentheses) area measured distances, if any have been made;
1.9.3. the lines cross the frontier, which barred area is established;
1.10. the word "opinion". Opinion indicates the limits of compliance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007 No. 182 of the provisions of the "regulations on the real estate object detection" in paragraph 70, the technical requirements of the particular record of actions;
1.11. surveyor's assurance that the boundary surveyed under the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 185 "regulations on the real estate object detection".
2. If carried out land, land survey and Recovery Act may, in addition, include: 2.1 write landmark renewal ";
2.2. the distances between the existing neighborhood and landmark renewable;
2.3. Description of the updated landmark recording in compliance with the landmarks restored land boundary plan, landmarks and indicate whether the type is created aprakum (kupic);
2.4. the renewed border scheme: 2.4.1. represents: 188.8.131.52. the renewed border;
184.108.40.206. neighbouring land units Exchange sites (uppercase alphabetic characters and the direction arrows);
2.4.2. record: 220.127.116.11. the management of numbers;
18.104.22.168. border point shore type designation;
22.214.171.124. on line (in parentheses) area measured distances, if any have been made;
2.5. acknowledgement of invitees that they are informed of the updated location of the landmarks of the area;
2.6. the table that provides site: 2.6.1. persons invited to name, and the relevant land cadastral designation of units;
2.6.2. signature (if the person invited is not come, the surveyors entry instead of a signature "failed");
2.7. surveyor certification that limits updated in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 185 "regulations on the real estate object detection";
2.8. the surveyor's signature and transcript;
2.9. If the person invited is not agree to restore the landmark location of area or does not allow it to restore land surveyors: 2.9.1. land boundary survey and Recovery Act shall "refused to sign a", but the person invited is an objection based on the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007 rule 182 "rules for real estate object detection";
2.9.2. the limit stop trying to land surveyors, and draw up the termination Act.
3. land boundary survey and (or) Restoration Act, if necessary, amend the following entries: 3.1 to _____ of ___. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will take digging and robežstig kupic deforestation;
3.2. undertake to ensure your property preservation and landmark installed to prevent the transfer or destruction of landmark.
Justice Minister g. Smith land boundary determination the content of 1. land border demarcation in the descriptive part of the Act shall state: 1.1. land cadastral designation of the unit;
1.2. land unit address, if any, by the local government;
1.3. the full name of the document, issuing authority, date and number of the border-based detection;
1.4. a description of the boundary;
1.5. the surveyor, landowner (owner) and invited the names pierobežniek or legal person authorized by the names of the people;
1.6. the list of invitees.
2. the limits of the area represents the land border demarcation within the framework of the law, which shall specify: 2.1. borders and frontier;
2.2. management of numbers;
2.3. the management of the shore;
2.4. cross-border line which changes land;
2.5. the neighbouring land cadastral designation of units.
3. in particular, the description of the Border point where the object location area (along the mid-line, external or internal to the edge) have been determined.
4. Frontier Post, which faces the neighbouring land units, denoted by uppercase letters of the alphabet and the direction of the arrows.
5. the list of persons invited to sign a zone signs invite the persons present, affirming that undertake activities that detected the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007 No. 182 of the provisions of the "regulations on the real estate object detection ' 96, which is to ensure the preservation of landmark and installed to prevent the transfer or destruction of landmark.
6. Notes on the proposed terminus of the abris.
Justice Minister g. Smith land boundary plan content 1. land border on the cover page of the plan include: 1. the following inscriptions: 1.1.1. The Republic of Latvia;
1.1.2. land boundary plan;
1.2. land cadastre unit designation and address if the local authority has granted such;
1.3. the full name, date and number of the unit the cadastral land of trying;
1.4. the limit of date and determine the scale of the plan;
1.5. units of land area expressed in hectares;
1.6. the surveyor's name, certificate number and its term of validity, the stamp (surveyor, or company);
1.7. rakstlaukum that: 1.7.1. company manager with a signature certifying that the completed land cadastral trying works made in accordance with the requirements of the law;
1.7.2. the surveyor with a signature certifying that the land cadastral trying work carried out in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 185 "regulations on the real estate object detection";
1.7.3. with the signature of the agent declares that he is aware of the land cadastral activities and determine the results.
2. land borders in the graphical display: fig. 2.1 for the frontier, their numbers and borderline;
2.2. type of borderline length in metres (to the nearest centimetre) without projection scale correction;
2.3. image of the national geodetic points, below the unit, write down the numbers or names;
2.4. the image grid intersection;
2.5. the picture of the Lake and the river shoreline of the stages through which certain natural boundaries;
2.6. represents the River, streams and ditches the stages through which the natural luminosity of a certain boundaries;
2.7. represents all land units of housing in the territory where the land units of the border crossing, building the external contour of the land boundary plan represents 10 millimetres beyond the boundaries of the land unit;
2.8. type of land cadastral designation of the unit, using the abbreviation "z.v. when. identify. ";
2.9. the structure of the cadastral record labels registered in the cadastral information system structures, using the abbreviation for ' construction. When. identify. ";
2.10. create table entry: 2.10.1. coordinate system name;
2.10.2. the projection scale factor;
2.10.3. the management of numbers and coordinates in metres (to the nearest centimetre), noting the "*" at the numbers that are not fixed in the area;
2.11. the picture in the Earth for the good of the unit between the reālservitūt, the busy area. Reālservitūt frontier shall be numbered in ascending order and note the following "Rs-1";
2.12. creates a table that records the reālservitūt frontier and coordinates;
2. create a reālservitūt the busy area list and records them in occupied areas;
2.14. the picture of border line land units Exchange sites (with uppercase letters of the alphabet and the direction of the arrows) and creates a list of units of the neighbouring land, including their cadastral designation;
2.15. the entry under unit area in hectares according to the area of certainty;
2.16. in land units of the disposition, which shows the location of the land unit;
2.17. the records of plan scale, if necessary, the scale of the individual parts of the plan;
2.18. the records at the land boundaries of the units of the existing street names;
2.19. creates rakstlaukum, which provides location: 2.19.1. surveyor signature, full name and land the manufacturing date of the plan;
2.19.2. the reconciliation-the name of the person, the name and signature of the reconciliation, the reconciliation date, organization and job title (reconciliation is made to one land unit plan, other copies may record the name of the person who made the harmonization, coordination, organization and job title, but the signature in place of the word "signature").
Justice Minister g. Smith Situation plan content 1. Situation plan cover page include: inscriptions: 1.1 1.1.1. The Republic of Latvia;
1.1.2. Situation plan;
1.2. land units or parts of units of land cadastral designation and address if the local authority has granted such;
1.3. the elements of the situation determine the date and scale of the plan;
1.4. land units or parts of units of land area expressed in hectares;
1.5. the surveyor's name, certificate number and expiration date, the imprint of the stamp (surveyor, or company);
1.6. rakstlaukum: 1.6.1. Business Manager with a signature certifying that the completed land cadastral trying works made in accordance with the requirements of the law;
1.6.2. surveyors with a signature certifying that the land cadastral trying work carried out in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 185 "regulations on the real estate object detection";
1.6.3. with the signature of the agent declares that he is aware of the land cadastral activities and determine the results.
2. the Situation in graphic display: fig. 2.1:2.1.1. land management units, with their numbers, and borderline;
2.1.2. the national geodetic points, indicating their numbers or names;
2.1.3. the grid intersection;
2.1.4. uzmērīto off-road objects;
2.1.5. land use boundaries and areas;
2.1.6. the land use designation;
2.2. type: 2.2.1. land use explication;
2.2.2. the situation of the scale of the plan;
2.3. create a rakstlaukum that provides the location for land surveyors, by the signature, full name and date of manufacture of the plan of the situation.
Justice Minister g. Smith Translation of forest land disposition plan content 1. Translation of the forest land disposition plan represents: 1.1. ground units at the border, their numbers;
1.2. translation in woodland borders and frontier post which numbered in ascending order and note the following "Tr-1";
1.3. national geodetic points, indicating their numbers or names;
1.4. the grid intersection;
1.5. land use boundaries and areas;
1.6. land use designations.
2. Translation of forest land disposition plan record: 2.1 the name "Translation of forest land disposition plan";
2.2. land cadastral designation of the unit;
2.3. the geodetic coordinate system (LK-92) established the forest land frontier post translation coordinates (in the form of a list) and the scale factor;
2.4. the transformational nature of land use in the area of forest, expressed in hectares;
2.5. land use explication;
2.6. the translation of the forest land plan scale, dimensional scale;
2.7. "Translation land boundaries are locality specific, instrumental in uzmērīt and sponsor followed. "The opposition is not. Record agent confirms with a signature, indicating the date of signing.
3. Translation of the forest land disposition plan creates a rakstlaukum, which provides for site: 3.1 the signature of the head of the company, name, stamp;
3.2. for land surveyors, by the signature, name, certificate number and its expiry date, the forest land of transformational plan date of manufacture.
Justice Minister g. Smith Transformed the agricultural land disposition plan content 1. Transformed into agricultural land represents the disposition plan: 1.1. ground units at the border, their numbers;
1.2. transformed into agricultural land boundaries and the milestones that are numbered in ascending order and note the following "Tr-1";
1.3. national geodetic points, indicating their numbers or names;
1.4. the grid intersection;
1.5. transformed into agricultural land border-land use boundaries and areas;
1.6. land use designations.
2. Transform the agricultural land disposition plan notation: 2.1 plan name "Transformed into agricultural land disposition plan";
2.2. land cadastral designation of the unit;
2.3. transformed into agricultural land area expressed in hectares;
2.4. the land units of land use before the start of the transformation of explication and after the transformation is complete.
2.5. transformed into agricultural land disposition plan scale;
2.6. the transformation of agricultural land issued date and number.
3. Transform the agricultural land disposition plan creates a rakstlaukum, which provides for site: 3.1 the signature of the head of the company, name, stamp;
3.2. for land surveyors, by the signature, name, certificate number and its expiry date, transformed into agricultural land disposition plan date of manufacture.
Justice Minister g. Smith lien plan cover page content 1. Burden on the cover page of the plan include: 1. the following inscriptions: 1.1.1. The Republic of Latvia;
1.1.2. The burden of the plan;
1.2. land units or parts of units of land cadastral designation and address if the local authority has granted such;
1.3. list of the recorded number of burden, the burden of code, description, and (or) object name, busy area, expressed in hectares, and the name of the document, on the basis of which established a burden. If the list is too long to put on the cover page, to be made on a separate sheet and cauraukl together with other plan leaves;
1.4. Lien plan the date and scale of the plan;
1.5. the land units or parts of units of land area expressed in hectares;
1.6. the surveyor's name, certificate number and its term of validity, the stamp (surveyor, or company);
1.7. reference to how caurauklot and sealed sheets of plan design, a burden if it is presented on several pages.
2. The burden of the plan cover page rakstlaukum: 2.1 the company manager with a signature certifying that the completed land cadastral trying works made in accordance with the requirements of the law;
2.2. the surveyor to certify that land cadastral trying work carried out in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 185 "regulations on the real estate object detection";
2.3. with the signature of the agent declares that he is aware of the land cadastral activities and determine the results.
3. The burden of the graphical plan display provides site: rakstlaukum 3.1 surveyor signature, full name and date of manufacture of the plan the burden;
3.2. reconciliation-the name of the person, the name and signature of the reconciliation, the reconciliation date, organization and job title (reconciliation is made to one copy of the plan, the burden on the remaining copies of the records may the name of the person who made the harmonization, coordination, organization and job title, but the signature in place of the word "signature").
Justice Minister g. Smith Under a part of the border units of the plan contents Part 1 land boundary plan include: title page of the following inscriptions: 1.1 1.1.1. The Republic of Latvia;
1.1.2. part of the land boundary plans;
1.2. part of the land cadastre;
1.3. land cadastre unit designation and address if the local authority has granted such;
1.4. part of the land border and the date and determine the scale of the plan;
1.5. part of the land area expressed in hectares;
1.6. the surveyor's signature, name, certificate number and its term of validity, the stamp (surveyor, or company).
2. the part of the land border graphic display: land units 2.1 parts of the frontier numbered in ascending order and note the following "z.v.d. 1";
2.2. position of the land part of the debt: 2.2.1. ground unit;
2.2.2. the land disposition scheme of part of the unit.
Justice Minister g. Buchanan border plan content limit plan cover page 1 shall contain: 1.1., the following inscriptions: 1.1.1. The Republic of Latvia;
1.1.2. The boundary plan structures for burning in the land;
1.2. the building cadastre;
1.3. the cadastral information system in registered land units (on the premises): 1.3.1. cadastral designation;
1.3.2. address if the local authority has granted such;
1.3.3. the statutory authorities, indicating the authority issuing the decision, the date of adoption of the decision and number: 126.96.36.199. property rights of land restoration;
188.8.131.52. the granting of land for payment of property;
1.3.4. the area expressed in hectares;
1.3.5. shipbuilding and (or) the boundary of the land unit date and determine the scale of the plan;
1.4. the name of the document, on the basis of the carried out trying;
1.5. the area under the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007 No. 182 of the provisions of the "regulations on the real estate object detection" 202. institutions referred to in the annex of decision in the graphical display of the territory;
1.6. the surveyor's signature, name, certificate number and its term of validity, the stamp (surveyor, or company);
1.7. rakstlaukum that: 1.7.1. company manager with a signature certifying that the completed land cadastral trying works made in accordance with the requirements of the law;
1.7.2. the surveyor with a signature certifying that the land cadastral trying work carried out in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 185 "regulations on the real estate object detection";
1.7.3. the owner of the construction with the caption declares that he is aware of the land cadastral activities and determine the results.
2. Land border units of the graphic display: fig. 2.1:2.1.1. land management units, their numbers and borderline;
2.1.2. the image grid intersection;
2.1.3. in the land registry a building;
2.1.4. housing placement scheme;
2.2. type: 2.2.1. land cadastral designation of units;
2.2.2. the text "recorded in the land", where the land is recorded in the land register;
2.2.3. the text "not recorded in the land", where the ground is not recorded in the land unit;
2.2.4. the building cadastre;
2.2.5. the scale of the plans, if necessary, the scale of the individual parts of the plan;
2.2.6. the boundaries of the units at the existing street names;
2.3. create a rakstlaukum that provides the location for land surveyors, by the signature, full name and date of manufacture of the plan.
The Justice Minister, g. Smith 1. cadastral trying to land the cover of things is: 1.1. surveyor name, certificate number and its expiry date, the imprint of the stamp;
1.2. the name of the territory (district, city, County, parish, city, rural areas);
1.3. the inscription "land cadastral trying thing";
1.4. the inscription "land cadastral designation of the unit";
1.5. units of land cadastral designation (if cadastre carried out the construction of the property determine the formatter needs, building cadastral designation);
1.6. the inscription "keep constant";
1.7. in case design.
2. land cadastral trying things back cover: 2.1 specified use the manufacturer's name and position;
2.2. where the thread ends glued to the back of the cover with a scrap of paper on which to sign up in case the page number of the Strip is the imprint of the stamp and signature of the manufacturer of the case.
Justice Minister g. Smith 21. attachment of the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 material classification 1. Stone.
2. bitumen treated gravel.
3. Asphalt concrete.
4. the asphalt.
5. Asbestos-cement sheets.
6. the asbestos cement.
8. Other material.
9. Cast iron.
11. Reinforced concrete.
12. Reinforced concrete/concrete.
15. A rubberized sheet material-/ruberoīd.
16. the tiles.
17. the pottery.
19. the tree/wall.
20. The bricks/boards.
21. the brickwork.
22. the boulder wall.
23. Metal construction.
24. the metal sheet.
26. the plastic.
27. the polyethylene.
29. glass construction.
32. the Aggregate.
Justice Minister g. Smith 22. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 of constructive elements of the Buildings depreciation characteristics i. basics no PO box
The depreciation percentage signs Available for viewing are not available for direct viewing, no PO box
The depreciation percentage signs Available for viewing are not available for direct inspection 1.
0-10 deformation, masonry is not correct. The cap of the slippage is not detectable. The basement is dry.
The CAP without deflection and cracks. Wall masonry without horizontal curves, the sill cover, belt and eaves. The landing is not.
2.11 – 20 Ancient minor deformation, izlauzum, which details do not affect structural integrity. Masonry is correct. Not a significant departure in the CAP and long cracks. The basement is dry.
Not a significant departure in the CAP and long cracks. Wall horizontal lines in all the right way. Below the first-floor Windows of tiny cracks. Cover and minor cracks in the ledge. Sites damaged plinth and wall plaster. Landing of continuation is observed. Cracks in the facade is covered in the final window arose because the landed next to the House, which was built in later years.
3. the 21-30 of uneven settling characteristics, insignificant cracks. Masonry enough to correct. The cap of the considerable gap and non dangerous deviations. The basement floor is wet, dry wall.
The old CAP minor cracks and deflections. Wall horizontal line places considerably twisted; places significant long cracks. Uneven land features not seen in the continuation.
4.31-40 significantly large, but not threatening, the building uneven settling cracks. Masonry in the wrong place. The cap of the slippage and vertical cracks. The wall is not protected from moisture penetration. The basement walls separate stages bulging, uneven landed.
A significant part of the CAP surface cracks, deflections, atšķēlum, fallen out individual stones. Many ancient wall crack. Horizontal lines twisted in many places. Uneven settling characteristics, the continuation is also collapsing.
5.41-60 of damaged Masonry, with significant cracks, single column variation. Significantly the CAP and forced to come in through cracks in the CAP with the trend to develop throughout the building's heights. The basement floor and walls bulging. The landing features a continuation. In the case of non-renewal building threat decay.
Significant cracks in the CAP and upheaval. Many wall crack. The cracks are also wall series.
Facade horizontal lines significantly curved. The wall with the novirzījum. Deformation does not cause direct degradation hazards. Settling unevenly.
6.61-80 81-100 of Masonry backfired. Repair of the irrational.
The wall deformation in the CAP so high that expected to complete destruction and masonry collapsing. Wall horizontal lines twisted, door and window frames, the CAP is completely slanted ruinous.
Massive progressive through cracks around the building's heights.
II. the walls no PO box
The depreciation percentage signs Available for viewing are not available for direct viewing (plastered or lined) 1.
0-10 walls crack. The facade of the horizontal line (the CAP, the bar, the window ledge) curvature.
Deviations from the vertical is not. The wall dry.
Facade horizontal lines (the CAP, the bar, the window ledge) curvature. Wall plaster or siding totally fine. Wall masonry without the horizon far curves covered in belts, sill and eaves.
2.11 – 20 cracks in the cover and the line, which separates the wall with different workloads (different number of floors).
Insignificant facade horizontal line curvature. Deviations from the vertical is not. The wall dry.
Facade horizontal lines no curvature. Siding places chappy.
Plaster or insignificant cracks in siding.
3. the 21-30 does not cover significant gaps and different floors of the borderline. Correct in not more than 5% of the cover. The places insignificant damage to masonry, mainly near water drains. Small horizontal line curve past the landing. Uneven land continuation signs. Insignificant deviations from the vertical (not more than 1/10 the wall thickness. The quality of the material perfectly satisfactory. The places insignificant wall moisture.
Siding places damaged and separated. The plaster cracks and wall in the lower part (Cap) greatly damage. Wall horizontal lines twisted significantly; places significant cracks.
4.31-40 cracks in the cover and partially given. Around 10% of the correct cover. Various places insignificant disruption of masonry. No one mērīg many of the landing sites visible horizontal line curvature. Landing of continuation is observed. Deviation from the vertical to 1/6 of the wall thickness. In many places there is a wall of humidity.
Significant cracks in the CAP. Many wall crack. Horizontal lines twisted in many places. Siding or stucco observed small extortion. The wall is not protected from moisture penetration.
5.41-60 of significant cracks that need to be corrected, otherwise the building conservation is not possible. Need urgent repairs. Insignificant facade horizontal line curve, indicating a continuation of the landing. Deviation from the vertical to 1/6 of the wall thickness. The wall wet.
Significant cracks in the CAP. Many cracks in walls, cracks in the walls are also a series of locations. Facade horizontal lines significantly curved. Plaster sites atlobīj. Deformation does not cause direct degradation hazards. Settling unevenly.
6.61-80 To pārmūr up to 25% of the wall area.
The wall deformation in the CAP is so high that the expected complete decomposition and masonry collapsing. Plaster atlobīj.
7.81-100 of significant deformation, which can cause decay.
Masonry has backfired. Repair of the irrational. Need a wall pārmūrēšan.
III. Wooden wall no PO box
The depreciation percentage signs wall available for viewing are available for viewing on the walls (plastered or lined) no PO box
The depreciation percentage signs wall available for viewing are available for viewing on the walls (plastered or lined) 1.
0-10 wooden material completely preserved. Satrunējum is not. Distortion is not.
Facade horizontal lines (the CAP, the bar, the window ledge) curvature. Wall plaster or siding totally fine.
2.11 – 20 wooden material completely preserved. Satrunējum is not. Is deformation, but irrelevant.
Facade horizontal lines pass bend. Siding places chappy. Plaster or insignificant cracks in siding.
3. the 21-30 tree sites žuvum cracks. Bottom vainago see no significant damage and satrunējum. The change of the Crown is required. See minor deformation (skew) door and window openings and eaves.
Insignificant facade horizontal line curvature. Siding places damaged and separated, the plaster cracks and wall in the lower part (Cap) greatly damage. Plating on the CAP visible traces of satrunējum. Need lining or plaster repair.
4.31-40 Design is not durable. Wooden material, many cracks, atšķēlum and compartmental. Part of the Crown of the decayed and required the Exchange to 15%. There is considerable deformation, deflection, curvature wall extortion and uneven landing.
Much of the visible curvature of the horizontal line and frame skew. Siding or stucco observed small extortion. Deformation characteristics of moisture and satrunējum.
5.41-60 wooden material in many places heavily damaged. Significant damage from satrunējum, requires the Crown to change 30%. The strong walls of extortion and buckling, uneven landing, window and door frame of Cockeyed.
Dangerous deformation. Large troupe failures. The change of the Crown required up to 30%.
6.61-80 construction is in a State of decay. Wall heavily decayed and broken House fungus.
The structure is in a State of decay. Wall heavily decayed and broken House fungus.
7.81-100 Design partially or completely collapsed, rotted wooden material, require demolition.
Design of partially or completely collapsed, rotted wooden material, require demolition.
IV. Divisions no PO box
The depreciation percentage signs 1.
0-10 Deflection. Ceiling plaster tiny cracks. The gap in the floor. Not a breakaway fittings. Stitches between plates cracks.
2.11 – 20 Deflection. Ceiling plaster not significant cracks. Floor with tiny cracks. Separated some trim elements. Deflection plates insignificant height for moved to each other; seams fill buffer layer to atslāņojus.
3. the 21-30 small beam curvature. Ceiling plaster crack that many are not dangerous. In sanitary knots without significant traces of moisture. The cracks in the floor. Separated some trim elements. Wet locations small signs of satrunējum. Slabs cracks across the span, or much of the deposition gap. Plate height for moved to each other; boards support sites on the external walls of the caurtecējum trail.
4.31-40 visible beam bending, beam requires some replacement. Ceiling plaster cracks, it places many fallen. Need a plaster restoration. Floor seats with large cracks landed. Separated many of the finishing elements. Significant moisture foot space features a small satrunējum. Plate laidumo and piekļāvum sites to the external walls crumbling. On the walls of the support site caurtecējum or caursalum.
5.41-60 beams sagged significantly, requires partial reinforcement and exchange with pasij. Ceiling plaster in many places fell. A new plaster. Floor landed heavily and rotted away. Great moisture. Damage caused by mold and a troupe of House mushrooms. Longitudinal cracks in the slabs and šķērsplais, deflection. Boards support site with the trend of the gap increase. The thickness of the coating, exposing the dropped armature.
6.61-100 divisions on the collapsing borders or have already collapsed. Degradation caused by mold and a troupe of House mushrooms. Slabs everywhere deep cracks; plates nobīdījuš from planes and sagged considerably. Places atslāņoj boards and fallen concrete.
V. roofing no PO box
The depreciation percentage signs 1.
0-10 roofing without damage.
2.11-20 roofing with minimal damage to the surface. Roofing and stitching with vertical surfaces separate detailed damage and holes; waste tray concave.
3. the 21-30 roofing damage visible spots, roof Moss. Separately iesegum elements of the roof damaged. Roof covering the top surface, exfoliated cracks, breaks, you need to change the cover up to 30% of the surface area.
4.31-40 roofing damage spots in more than 30%. Separately iesegum elements of the roof severely damaged, can be zemjumt the satecējum. Wall trays and defining the grid badly rusted and damaged considerably; piekļāvum site with vertical surfaces caurtecējum. Damaged water making device.
5.41-60 sheets, atšķēlum and missing rift, caurtecējum and snow banks, leaf attachment to lathing sites relaxed. Wall trays or water making guards hanging rusty and corroded, in places roof caurtecējum; massive damage the grid boundaries. Need a roof covering about 50% of the change.
6.61-80 mass caurtecējum, cover atslāņoj from the base. Paving elements separated and damaged. Many patches, part wall trays and hanging are missing. Need a roof covering about 80% of the Exchange.
7.81-100 roof covering is not or partially not.
Justice Minister g. Smith 23. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 facilities in Facilities of the building: 1. Cold water supply.
2. Central heating.
3. the electrical supply.
4. gas supply.
6. Hot water supply.
7. Freight elevator.
8. Rain water drain.
9. passenger elevator.
10. in the sanitārtehnisk space of the joined.
11. Special sewerage.
12. Technological pipelines.
13. the toilet room.
14. The bath (shower).
15. Domestic central heating.
16. Local oven heating.
Justice Minister g. Smith 24. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 sample floor plan content 1. Floor Plan: fig. 1.1:1.1.1. wall partitions and columns in them;
1.1.2. the bulkhead that does not reach to the ceiling;
1.1.3. Loggia, balcony, patio, porch;
1.1.4. the premises of the existing projections, niche, if their height from floor equal to 1.60 metres or less;
1.1.5. the stationary furnace, fireplace, hearth, sildmūr and column base outline;
1.1.6. the elevator, another shaft, external and internal stairs passed outlines and steps, indicating the upward direction of the stairs;
1.1.7. the layout of plumbing (under the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007 No. 182 of the provisions of the "regulations on the real estate object detection" to annex 12);
1.2. type: 1.2.1. each rooms outline inside the (fractional) room number (numerator) and the area (the denominator) with certainty, as it in 0.1 m2 hosts the outlines of the Centre;
1.2.2. the only first-floor exterior walls of the building and the length of the projections;
1.2.3. the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007 No. 182 of the provisions of the "regulations on the real estate object detection" in paragraph 270 measurements, except for window and door sizes and horizontal distances, determining their location in space of the walls, as well as the wall thickness of the Division and the space and height;
1.3. create rakstlaukum, which include: 1.3.1. floor number;
1.3.2. the floor height with accuracy 0.05 metres;
1.3.3. building cadastre;
1.3.4. floor plan scale;
1.3.5. the date of the survey;
1.3.6. uzmērītāj's name and signature.
2. At the exit to the premises or to the outside floor plan record: 2.1.-the cadastral designation of the group for the last three digits;
2.2. the space group number assigned-address element.
Justice Minister g. Smith 25. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 building plan content 1. Building Plan: fig. 1.1:1.1.1. construction points, adding the coordinates, rounded to the centimetre, and number;
1.1.2. land border units, city, village, horticultural building;
1.1.3. ground unit in adjacent streets and their names;
1.1.4. the entire land territory of the unit the external outline of the premises;
1.2. all buildings record: 1.2.1. building cadastral designation of the last three digits or building cadastral designation, if the cadastral designation of construction the first 11 digits different from land cadastral designation of the unit;
1.2.2. the address if it is different from the address of land units;
1.2.3. the length of the horizontal edge of the exterior walls;
1.3. land units in the territory of the existing buildings, which do not carry out cadastral determine, specify: 1.3.1. outer wall horizontal edge lengths;
1.3.2. the floor, if it is defined;
1.3.3. building area;
1.4. create rakstlaukum stating: 1.4.1. land cadastral designation of the unit;
1.4.2. the scale of the plan;
1.4.3. determine date;
1.4.4. uzmērītāj's name and signature.
Justice Minister g. Smith annex 26. Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 group uses no PO box
Code name 1.
1101 Uptown inadequacy of space group 2.
1110 one apartment home living room Group 3.
1121 two dwelling houses the living room Group 4.
1122 more apartments and Three houses residential group 5.
1130 kopdzīvojam of different social groups living areas of the House the Group 6.
1201 inadequacy of residential buildings Not space group 7.
1211 Hotels Group 8.
1212 other temporary accommodation space group 9.
1220 office space group 10.
1230 wholesale and retail space of 11 group.
1241 communications, the station, the terminal of 12 classroom group.
1242 garage Group 13.
1251 industrial manufacturing group 14.
1252 reservoir, silo, silo, warehouse space group 15.
the mass of space 1261 Group 16.
1262 Museum or library to a group of 17 rooms.
1263 education group 18.
1264 medical or health care area group 19.
1265 Sports Group 20.
1271 farm buildings non-residential space group 21.
cult group 1272 22.
1273 historic or protected monument spaces group 23.
other previously unclassified 1274 group 24.
sharing space, 1900 group Justice Minister g. Buchanan 27. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 of constructive elements of the Buildings share no PO box
Building type name Constructive element proportion (%) of basic wall covering roof wall box (window, door, decoration special (electro technical, electronic check santeh) together over coverage of the floor together 1.
Garden House with total area up to 40 (inclusive) 13.0 26.0 8.0 14.0 11.0 59.0 8.0 12.0 20.0 8.0 m2 2.
Individual residential houses and chalets with wooden walls and the garden of the House with an area of more than 40 m2 8.0 25.0 9.0 15.0 16.0 65.0 7.0 13.0 20.0 7.0 3.
Individual residential houses and cottages with stone and masonry-wood walls 4 13.0 27.0 10.0 15.0 9.0 61.0 10.0 10.0 20.0 6.0.
The twins, row and individual divdzīvokļ home with wooden exterior 10.0 25.0 10.0 16.0 14.0 65.0 8.0 11.0 19.0 6.0 5.
The twins, row and individual divdzīvokļ home with stone and masonry-wood exterior 14.0 25.0 9.0 14.0 13.0 61.0 9.0 10.0 19.0 6.0 6.
Apartment buildings with wooden walls 12.0 24.0 11.0 15.0 13.0 63.0 9.0 11.0 20.0 5.0 7.
Apartment building with masonry-wood exterior 11.0 27.0 9.0 19.0 11.0 66.0 7.0 13.0 20.0 3.0 8.
One-and two-story apartment house with stone walls 14.0 25.0 11.0 15.0 11.0 62.0 9.0 10.0 19.0 5.0 9.
Apartment 3-5 storey house with stone walls 10 10.0 30.0 10.0 14.0 12.0 66.0 10.0 11.0 21.0 3.0.
Apartment 6-9 storey houses with stone walls 8.0 34.0 8.0 7.0 17.0 66.0 12.0 11.0 23.0 3.0 11.
Apartment 10 or more storey house with stone walls 7.0 29.0 8.0 15.0 16.0 68.0 13.0 9.0 22.0 3.0 12.
Kopdzīvojam of various social groups in the home (for example, service hotels, old people's homes) 11.0 31.0 10.0 10.0 13.0 64.0 9.0 10.0 19.0 6.0 13.
The hotel building 8.0 33.0 12.0 9.0 11.0 65.0 10.0 11.0 21.0 6.0 14.
The motel building 11.0 26.0 11.0 11.0 10.0 58.0 14.0 9.0 23.0 8.0 15.
A variety of temporary accommodation buildings, excluding hotels and motels building 8.0 23.0 11.0
6.0 20.0 60.0 14.0 9.0 23.0 9.0 16.
Restaurants and other catering building, except for summer cafes, buffets and bars with an open porch to 9.0 24.0 12.0 7.0 18.0 61.0 11.0 10.0 21.0 9.0 17.
Summer cafes, buffets and bars with an open porch to 4.0 32.0 11.0 4.0 24.0 71.0 5.0 9.0 14.0 11.0 18.
Bank buildings 19 6.0 29.0 12.0 11.0 11.0 63.0 12.0 13.0 25.0 6.0.
Conference, and the design of the Office buildings 9.0 33.0 12.0 8.0 14.0 67.0 8.0 9.0 17.0 7.0 20.
Marketing, separately located store and pharmacy buildings, except the kiosk, stands and storage segto 7.0 27.0 13.0 6.0 18.0 64.0 13.0 6.0 19.0 10.0 21.
Kiosk and cover the stands 22 6.0 36.0 5.0 10.0 10.0 61.0 10.0 6.0 16.0 17.0.
Marketing Warehouse 10.0 32.0 5.0 4.0 9.0 50.0 16.0 12.0 28.0 12.0 23.
Automotive maintenance and repair buildings 12.0 25.0 6.0 3.0 25.0 59.0 9.0 7.0 16.0 13.0 24.
The common use of automotive service station building 8.0 32.0 12.0 9.0 11.0 64.0 11.0 11.0 22.0 6.0 25.
The common use of cars, station shelters 5.0 8.0 3.0 0 0 26 24.0 24.0 57.0 3.0 14.0.
Municipal services building 9.0 28.0 9.0 9.0 19.0 65.0 9.0 10.0 19.0 7.0 27.
Gambling building 6.0 22.0 7.0 10.0 26.0 65.0 13.0 8.0 21.0 8.0 28.
State and local government administrative, judicial and customs buildings 8.0 33.0 11.0 10.0 14.0 68.0 7.0 10.0 17.0 7.0 29.
Customs sheds 5.0 8.0 3.0 0 0 30 3.0 14.0 24.0 24.0 57.0.
Pre-school child institutions shade shelters 8.0 46.0 0 0 2.0 48.0 35.0 3.0 38.0 6.0 31.
Theater, music, dance and other mass measures of building 32 8.0 24.0 6.0 7.0 27.0 64.0 13.0 7.0 20.0 8.0.
The circus building 8.0 23.0 1.0 7.0 33.0 64.0 16.0 7.0 23.0 5.0 33.
Small summer stage of 21.0 40.0 0.0 6.0 6.0 52.0 0.0 16.0 16.0 11.0 34.
Zoological and Botanical Gardens building 11 18.0 41.0 7.0 4.0 4.0 56.0 4.0 15.0 11.0 35.
Theatres, concert halls, clubs and people's houses 36 6.0 27.0 11.0 11.0 15.0 64.0 12.0 12.0 24.0 6.0.
Museums, archives and libraries 7.0 29.0 12.0 11.0 14.0 66.0 12.0 10.0 22.0 5.0 37.
Education and research buildings 7.0 30.0 12.0 8.0 14.0 64.0 13.0 11.0 24.0 5.0 38.
Air and aeroloģisk stations 39 7.0 35.0 11.0 6.0 17.0 69.0 8.0 9.0 17.0 7.0.
Medical and health care buildings 7.0 28.0 10.0 10.0 17.0 65.0 12.0 9.0 21.0 7.0 40.
Sports buildings, except inflatable hangar-type sports building 41 8.0 31.0 10.0 10.0 13.0 64.0 13.0 8.0 21.0 7.0.
Inflatable hangar type buildings 16.0 84.0 42 sports.
Cult buildings 10.0 35.0 9.0 14.0 6.0 64.0 11.0 6.0 17.0 9.0 43.
Fire items and Depot buildings 12.0 26.0 12.0 8.0 51.0 10.0 16.0 26.0 11.0 44 5.
Penal buildings, defense force, the police and the fire service buildings and barracks 8.0 24.0 11.0 6.0 16.0 57.0 12.0 9.0 21.0 14.0 45.
Peat extraction and processing buildings 12.0 24.0 8.0 6.0 20.0 58.0 20.0 4.0 24.0 6.0 46.
Food and fodder production and processing buildings and elevators to 12.0 31.0 7.0 6.0 14.0 58.0 15.0 7.0 22.0 8.0 47.
The textile, clothing and leather production buildings 10.0 21.0 6.0 4.0 21.0 52.0 20.0 9.0 29.0 9.0 48.
Woodworking building 11.0 27.0 9.0 4.0 11.0 51.0 16.0 9.0 25.0 13.0 49.
Pulp and paper manufacturing buildings 11.0 24.0 7.0 5.0 13.0 49.0 18.0 10.0 28.0 12.0 50.
Printing and motion picture production company reception building 12.0 29.0 8.0 5.0 16.0 58.0 19.0 7.0 26.0 4.0 51.
Pharmaceutical, medical and chemical product manufacturing building 12.0 29.0 8.0 5.0 18.0 60.0 13.0 7.0 20.0 8.0 52.
Building materials and equipment for the production of sanitārtehnisk building 17.0 30.0 7.0 5.0 10.0 52.0 18.0 5.0 23.0 8.0 53.
Metal products, machinery and equipment production and repair buildings 12.0 33.0 8.0 4.0 12.0 57.0 12.0 10.0 22.0 9.0 54.
Gāzapgād business building 18.0 29.0 6.0 4.0 17.0 56.0 9.0 5.0 14.0 12.0 55.
The industrial, transport and other business warehouse, except agricultural and marketing warehouse 10 33.0 9.0 17.0 26.0 7.0 3.0 5.0 41.0 23.0 56.
Different company store building, with the exception of 10.0 37.0 7.0 4.0 6.0 54.0 17.0 12.0 29.0 7.0 57 agricultural stores.
Various production company shelters, except agricultural sheds 11.0 20.0 0.0 2.0 3.0 25.0 30.0 17.0 47.0 17.0 58.
Vertical cylindrical surface reservoirs (with a capacity of 5000 m3 and more), ammonia, petroleum, liquid chemical and oil products storage, built to 1995 (inclusive) 100.0 59.
Vertical cylindrical surface reservoirs (with cupola roof structure and capacity of 5000 m3 and more), ammonia, petroleum, liquid chemical and oil products storage, built after 1995 100.0 60.
Agricultural production warehouse and storage facilities, except the walk-through and inventory and storage angārveid 11.0 46.0 5.0 5.0 6.0 62.0 15.0 3.0 18.0 9.0 61.
62. The agricultural barn to 28.0 28.0 6.0 4.0 4.0 42.0 0.0 6.0 6.0 24.0
Cellars with a total surface area of more than 40 63 37.0 27.0 6.0 2.0 1.0 36.0 6.0 5.0 11.0 16.0 m2.
Agricultural sheds 12.0 39.0 0.0 1.0 0.0 40.0 1.0 5.0 6.0 42.0 64.
Agriculture and angārveid warehouse walk-through and storage 65 18.0 0.0 7.0 2.0 2.0 11.0 58.0 7.0 65.0 6.0.
Enterprises in the agricultural sector and in the cold store leduspagrab 10.0 41.0 6.0 5.0 13.0 65.0 6.0 14.0 20.0 5.0 66.
Barns with a total surface area of more than 60 m2, livestock, poultry and zvērkopīb buildings 18.0 42.0 7.0 4.0 4.0 57.0 11.0 3.0 14.0 11.0 67.
Glazed greenhouses 18.0 31.0 8.0 7.0 2.0 48.0 1.0 0.0 1.0 33.0 68.
The greenhouse with polyethylene film of framed walls 21.0 30.0 9.0 6.0 0.0 45.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 34.0 outlined 69.
Greenhouse building 9.0 26.0 8.0 6.0 28.0 68.0 8.0 5.0 13.0 10.0 70 crew.
Grain, seeds, vegetables and fruits of the primary building 18.0 38.0 5.0 2.0 5.0 50.0 12.0 12.0 24.0 8.0 71.
Agricultural machinery and equipment garage 10.0 39.0 10.0 2.0 1.0 52.0 5.0 8.0 13.0 25.0 72.
73. The fisheries building 13.0 26.0 9.0 6.0 12.0 53.0 17.0 10.0 27.0 7.0
Fish farming basin sheds 19.0 22.0 0.0 0.0 2.0 24.0 0.0 45.0 12.0 74 45.
Autostacij and maritime station building 9.0 34.0 15.0 6.0 12.0 67.0 9.0
6.0 15.0 9.0 75.
The bus stop for the open Pavilion, 12.0 40.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 40.0 1.0 6.0 7.0 41.0 76.
Closed bus stop pavilions 14.0 23.0 17.0 6.0 7.0 53.0 4.0 20.0 24.0 9.0 77.
Airport Terminal, aircraft maintenance and other airport buildings holding 11.0 23.0 11.0 6.0 10.0 50.0 21.0 9.0 30.0 9.0 78.
Aircraft hangars 8.0 16.0 7.0 2.0 5.0 30.0 42.0 8.0 50.0 12.0 79.
The building of rail transport, with the exception of the passenger station building 11.0 30.0 10.0 7.0 15.0 62.0 12.0 7.0 19.0 8.0 80.
Railway passenger station buildings 10.0 25.0 12.0 7.0 16.0 60.0 14.0 8.0 22.0 8.0 81.
Mail, communications, radio and television center, and the Studio building 82 7.0 27.0 12.0 11.0 12.0 62.0 12.0 13.0 25.0 6.0.
The telephone exchange and line amplification point building 83 16.0 26.0 4.0 5.0 19.0 54.0 16.0 7.0 23.0 7.0.
Automotive and industrial vehicle technology employed in the garage 14.0 25.0 5.0 2.0 27.0 59.0 8.0 6.0 14.0 13.0 84.
Cars in the underground garage of 37.0 27.0 6.0 2.0 1.0 36.0 6.0 5.0 11.0 16.0 85.
Automotive high rise in surface garages 15.0 33.0 14.0 8.0 4.0 59.0 16.0 6.0 22.0 4.0 86.
Car garage with separate locked premises 15.0 34.0 14.0 8.0 3.0 59.0 16.0 6.0 22.0 4.0 87.
88. the boilers 14.0 28.0 10.0 7.0 16.0 61.0 12.0 5.0 17.0 8.0
Electricity building, except for the power plant and transformer station buildings 17.0 31.0 10.0 4.0 13.0 58.0 6.0 16.0 9.0 89 10.
The main oil pump station wiring 15.0 28.0 3.0 5.0 30.0 66.0 0.0 4.0 4.0 15.0 90.
Upstream pipeline compressor station 91 14.0 37.0 9.0 2.0 14.0 62.0 15.0 5.0 20.0 4.0.
Water pump station 92 13.0 43.0 3.0 2.0 14.0 62.0 13.0 5.0 18.0 7.0.
Sewer and drainage pump station 18.0 38.0 11.0 7.0 4.0 60.0 0.0 4.0 4.0 18.0 93.
Residential and non-residential house building in the existing farm buildings with wooden walls 16.0 36.0 8.0 6.0 9.0 59.0 10.0 7.0 17.0 8.0 94.
Residential and non-residential house building in the existing farm buildings with masonry walls 20.0 32.0 10.0 8.0 9.0 59.0 10.0 4.0 14.0 7.0 95.
Separately placed individual garage 11.0 33.0 7.0 11.0 5.0 56.0 22.0 7.0 29.0 4.0 96.
Individual garage 15.0 34.0 14.0 8.0 3.0 59.0 16.0 6.0 22.0 4.0 Piebūvēt 97.
Residential and non-residential building on the existing House houses 21.0 39.0 10.0 1.0 0.0 50.0 0.0 7.0 7.0 22.0 98.
Piebūvēt or individually placed in a building with a glazed frame, load-bearing walls except greenhouse 18.0 31.0 9.0 8.0 0.0 48.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 34.0 99.
Residential and non-residential building in the basement of the House with total area up to 40 (inclusive) 100 10.0 33.0 11.0 6.0 19.0 69.0 10.0 6.0 16.0 5.0 m2.
Residential and non-residential house building in existing barns with a total surface area of up to 60 m2 (including) 37.0 27.0 6.0 2.0 1.0 36.0 6.0 5.0 11.0 16.0 101.
Other previously unclassified shelters 5.0 12.0 0.0 0.0 2.0 14.0 0.0 24.0 24.0 57.0 102.
Pass the point and guard buildings 7.0 24.0 11.0 6.0 17.0 58.0 12.0 9.0 21.0 14.0 103.
Separately located public toilet building 14.0 38.0 3.0 4.0 5.0 50.0 12.0 10.0 22.0 14.0 104.
Automobile weight 6.0 18.0 6.0 3.0 9.0 36.0 6.0 17.0 23.0 35.0 105 buildings.
Production building surface transition Gallery 20.0 29.0 3.0 6.0 4.0 42.0 25.0 5.0 30.0 8.0 G. Buchanan, Minister of justice groups plan content 1. Group plans are produced using in digital form in a new building in floor plan information.
2. Group plan represents the point of construction, adding the coordinates, rounded to the centimetre, and number.
3. premises plan rakstlaukum in the Group include: 3.1.-the cadastral designation of the Group;
3.2. the scale;
3.3. room room height in the Group;
3.4. determine date;
3.5. uzmērītāj's name and signature.
Justice Minister g. Smith 29. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 building cadastral trying things content 1. building cadastral trying case collects building cadastre data obtained in the trying.
2. To building cadastral trying things cover are: 2.1 the State land service of territorial departments;
2.2. the words "building cadastral trying thing";
2.3. building cadastral designation;
2.4. building name;
2.5. the address of the building where the local authority has granted such;
2.6. the mark on signs of construction are arbitrary;
2.7. building cadastral determine date;
2.8. the national land service of territorial departments of the imprint of the stamp and signature of the authorised person of the unit.
3. building cadastral trying case shall include the following information on the construction: building 3.1 the main route and its code;
3.2. building type and its code;
3.3. initial operation in the year of adoption;
3.4. building space in the Group;
3.5. building surface and underground floors;
3.6. the physical condition of the building;
3.7. the constructive elements in the material;
3.8 volume indicators, the amount and the unit of measure;
3.9. the facilities, its types and volume;
3.10. breakdown of the building – the total area of the building after the distribution of the existing area;
3.11. the space group name;
3.12. cadastral designation of the group the last three digits;
3.13. the number assigned to the group-addresses element;
3.14. groups use and its code;
3.15. the position of the group, giving the building the building stands or standing up;
3.16. explication: the classroom group. premises number gear room;
3.16.2. space name, if any, in the project documentation is indicated;
3.16.3. room type;
3.16.4. the area of the space and its breakdown by area;
3.16.5. space height;
3.16.6. arbitrary construction;
3.16.7. Group and individual nature of the areas total area.
4. building cadastral trying case include: 4.1 for the building, if the building is not to be found;
4.2. building plan;
4.3. floor plans.
Justice Minister g. Smith 30. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations no civil engineering 182 cadastral trying things content 1. Engineering structures determine the cadastral engineering structures in cadastre summarizes the findings of trying.
2. the cadastral engineering structures determine things cover are: 2.1 the State land service of territorial departments;
2.2. the words "civil engineering cadastral trying thing";
2.3. building cadastral designation;
2.4. engineering structures;
2.5 marks for arbitrary sign of construction;
2.6. a cadastral engineering structures determine date;
2.7. the national land service of territorial departments of the imprint of the stamp and signature of the authorised person of the unit.
3. Engineering structures determine the cadastral shall include the following information on the construction: civil engineering use 3.1 and its code;
3.2. civil engineering type and its code;
3.3. initial operation in the year of adoption;
3.4. civil engineering physical condition;
3.5. the constructive elements in the material;
3.6. volume indicator and volume;
3.7. the facilities, its types and volume;
2.4. information on civil engineering elements, indicating their number, name, material, quantity and unit of measure.
4. Engineering structures determine the cadastral include: 4.1 construction of arbitrary signs;
4.2. the absence of legislation on civil engineering;
4.3. civil engineering plan;
4.4 civil engineering photos.
If the room has a different height (starting from 15 cm) floor plan graphically represents the height of the Exchange site, it notes the relevant height.
Justice Minister g. Smith Annex 31. Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 groups cadastral trying things content 1. Groups determine the cadastral collects groups determine the cadastre in the findings.
2. To determine the Group of cadastral Affairs cover are: 2.1 the State land service of territorial departments;
2.2. the words "groups of cadastral trying thing";
2.3. the cadastral designation of the Group;
2.4. the space group name;
2.5.-the use of the Group and its code;
2.6. the group address, if the local authority has granted such;
2.7. check on arbitrary construction characteristics;
2.8. groups determine date of cadastral;
2.9. the national land service of territorial departments of the imprint of the stamp and signature of the authorised person of the unit.
3. Groups determine the cadastral shall include the following information on the construction: building 3.1 name;
3.2. building the main route and its code;
3.3. type of construction and its code;
3.4. building outer wall material and its code;
3.5. building surface and underground floors;
3.6. volume indicators, the amount and the unit of measure;
3.7 space group;
3.8. the first year of adoption in the operation;
3.9. the construction date of the cadastral trying;
3.10. the physical condition of the building.
4. the content of the group show information from building cadastral trying things for the group, in addition to typing a space group facilities according to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007 No. 182 of the provisions of the "regulations on the real estate object detection" 21. Annex.
5. Room groups determine the cadastral include: 5.1 for the lack of classroom group;
5.2. the group plan.
Justice Minister g. Smith 32. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 sample note.
In addition to the civil engineering plan represents the point of construction, adding the coordinates to a centimetre noap, and number.
Justice Minister g. Smith 33. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations no civil type 182, which is building the constructive element of the signs, the proportion of the cost of no PO box
Building type name Constructive element proportion (%) of basic wall covering roof wall box (Windows, doors) decoration special (electro technical, electronic check santeh) together over coverage of the floor together no PO box
Building type name Constructive element proportion (%) of basic wall covering roof wall box (Windows, doors) decoration special (electro technical, electronic check santeh) together over coverage of the floor together 1.
Cereal making a point with a load capacity of car weight 25 t 6 18 6 3 9 36 6 17 23 35 2.
Cable line amplification point underground building 37 27 6 2 1 36 6 5 11 16 3.
Radio relay line metal frame type cab K-24 with aluminum panels walls 11 23 11 6 10 50 21 9 30 9 4.
Radio relay line metal frame type cab K-m with aluminum panels walls 8 16 7 2 5 30 42 8 50 12 5.
Toņfrekvenc transformer kiosks and the construction of the cable 7 24 11 6 17 58 12 9 21 14 6.
Fairway lighthouse with a height of 3.5 m, exceeding 21 45 4 5 7 61 8 2 10 8 7.
Fairway lighthouse with a height of up to 3.5 m 21 45 4 5 7 61 8 2 10 8 8.
Open parking lots placed the truck air heater is suitable for underground camera 37 27 6 2 1 36 6 5 11 16 9.
Ceramic raw materials for the factory making the construction of 23 47 20 4 2 1 27 20 3 23 3 10.
Ceramic and gypsum factory conveyor Gallery 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 11.
Gallery of gypsum plaster manufacturing to warehouse buildings 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 12.
Cement plants and lime plants conveyor Gallery 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 13.
Rock, gravel and sand production surface conveyor Gallery with asbestos sheets lined with a metal frame or brick walls 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 14.
Rock, gravel and sand production surface conveyor Gallery with wooden structures the walls 3 46 0 0 2 48 42 7 49 0 15.
Underground conveyor Gallery 3 46 0 0 2 48 42 7 49 0 16.
Rock, gravel and sand production underground conveyor Gallery 3 46 0 0 2 48 42 7 49 0 17.
Lime production of underground galleries 3 46 0 0 2 48 42 7 49 0 18.
The red brick factory production of the connecting Gallery 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 19.
Rail power supply central distribution point (6-10 kW) structures with distributed devices and internal transformers 21 25 23 2 7 57 11 5 16 6 20.
Sharing rail disinfection and washing area and station transformer substation construction, connected with the storage of reagents 19 25 7 2 7 41 21 5 26 14 21.
Companies of different economic activities to the construction of the transformer substation with up to 200 m3 19 25 7 2 7 41 21 5 26 14 22 būvtilpum.
Companies of different economic activities to the construction of the transformer substation with 200 to 500 m3 būvtilpum of 19 23 14 2 12 51 15 8 23 7 23.
Companies of different economic activities to the construction of the transformer substation with the būvtilpum of more than 500 m3 18 27 5 1 23 56 12 5 17 9 24.
The Gallery between the grain drying and purification towers and grain warehouses 18 22 3
0 1 26 46 4 50 6 25.
The type of thoroughfare rigs at the grain warehouses to accept grain from road 20 39 6 3 6 54 15 6 21 5 26.
The type of thoroughfare rigs at the grain warehouses connecting galleries between making appliances and storage 20 39 6 3 6 54 15 6 21 5 27.
The top of the open connecting conveyor Gallery on metal pillars 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 28.
The top closed connecting Gallery (dark) on the metal supports 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 29.
Grain the grain at the elevator work towers 100 30.
The construction of the installations at the grain elevator in the making of the road 20 39 6 3 6 54 15 6 21 5 31.
The construction of the installations at the grain elevator in the making of the road with two to three of the scavenger and jucekņ passage pārsviešan rooms 20 39 6 3 6 54 15 6 21 5 32.
The construction of the installations at the grain elevator in the making of the road with two to three of the connecting passage between jucekņ in the Gallery of the scavenger and making 20 39 6 3 6 54 15 6 21 5 33.
Facilitate the construction of the installations at the premises of grain elevators for the adoption of the road with two of 100 34 passage.
Šķērstip the rigs by rail due to the adoption of the grain with the tanks and the Gallery, which connects with the decision-making structure work towers. Rigs consists of reinforced concrete underground parts, brick end walls, metal garensien, which is lined with asbestos-cement sheets 20 39 6 3 6 54 15 6 21 5 35.
The grain transported by rail in the adoption of the garentip Gallery, which guards the decision-making structure connects with working towers 20 39 6 3 6 54 15 6 21 5 36.
Reinforced concrete products factory open aggregate inventory with TRANS portier galleries, pārbēršan buildings, bunkers, the adoption of suitable and unloading devices or tap the road for the portal taps 30 26 4 2 9 41 17 4 21 8 37.
Reinforced concrete products factory generates a warehouse with filler Ribbon conveyor galleries, making devices, crushing and sorting units and zemkrān of estakād, bridge taps 30 26 4 2 9 41 17 4 21 8 38.
Reinforced concrete products plant in cement storage, consisting of a silosveid reinforced concrete tanks with the front of the Gallery, the distribution supply system and making the construction of the installations with reinforced concrete bunkers 30 26 4 2 9 41 17 4 21 8 39.
Gypsum plasterboard factory warehouse with acceptance and unloading appliances, underground and above-ground galleries and crushing appliances 30 26 4 2 9 41 17 4 21 8 40.
Plaster factory warehouse silosveid gypsum plasterboard with dry mixtures and packaging facility buildings with compressor stations and transformer substations 30 26 4 2 9 41 17 4 21 8 41.
Cement mill of etažer bunkurveid with brick walls, metal bunkers and ladder 38 41 2 1 6 50 6 3 9 3 42.
Cement plant raw material of flour to the mixing silos 38 41 2 1 6 50 6 3 9 3 43.
Chipping plant in reinforced concrete bunkers chipping for loading railway wagons with the virsbunkur Gallery and concrete bunkers for 46 17 1 0 32 50 0 0 0 4 44 dropouts.
Gravel and sand processing plants making bunkers with reinforced concrete framed structures and būvtilpum up to 1200 m3 8 68 1 1 18 88 1 1 2 2 45.
Gravel and sand processing plant loading bunker and bunker industry with reinforced concrete framed structures and būvtilpum of up to 700 m3 6 80 3 2 3 88 2 1 3 3 46.
The glass factory bulk material warehouse with eight silosveid concrete tanks 12 m in diameter, m with 32.6 reinforced concrete columns, brick and Panel walls and making appliances 22 68 1 1 3 73 1 3 4 1 47.
Lime factory type lime silo warehouse 10 71 1 0 6 78 6 1 7 5 48.
Lime factory type is not a bunker minced lime warehouse 10 74 0 1 3 78 6 1 7 5 49.
Lime factory bunker type of lime carbonate warehouse 9 72 1 1 4 78 4 3 7 6 50.
Sand-lime brick factory in minced lime bunkurveid warehouse construction 24 65 1 0 2 68 4 1 5 3 51.
Expanded production of finished products warehouse with folding iron and steel concrete frame construction, brick walls and concrete silos for 24 54 6 3 5 68 4 1 5 3 52.
Timber preparation plant waste bunkers with a wooden frame construction at a estakād conveyor belts for 12 36 5 5 3 49 30 1 31 8 53.
Woodworking factory bunker installations with reinforced concrete frame, brick structures and metal bunkers 11 47 5 2 0 54 30 1 31 4 54.
Woodworking factory bunker installations with wooden cages, lined wooden frame construction and wooden bunkers 15 44 6 0 0 50 28 0 28 7 55.
Pulp and paper plant in the wood waste (bark, sawdust) bunker structures with būvtilpum up to 400 m3 13 36 5 5 3 49 30 1 31 7 56.
Pulp and paper plant in the wood waste (bark, sawdust) bunker structures with būvtilpum, more than 400 m3 12 36 5 5 3 49 30 1 31 8 57.
Pulp and paper plant acid towers with reinforced concrete structures 9 60 3 7 11 81 0 3 3 7 58.
Pulp and paper plant acid towers with wooden walls 9 58 3 7 11 79 0 4 4 8 59.
Wood chemical products production of charcoal depots with coal bunkers and Gallery 18 39 5 5 13 62 13 3 16 4 60.
Elevator connecting upper conveyor Gallery between the tower and the cabinets or between the silo silo shells made of metal structures, reinforced concrete frame plate and sheet-asbestos walls 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 61.
Elevator connecting the lower conveyor Gallery between the tower and the silo hull 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 62.
Elevator connecting the lower conveyor Gallery between silos frames 18 22 3 0 1 26 46 4 50 6 63.
Silage Towers 9 60 3 7 11 81 0 3 3 7 64.
The complex water treatment plants filter and settling lagoons construction with reinforced concrete or brick walls, floors, tanks, and productivity of 50000 – 80,000 m3 a day 12 39 5 7 4 55 21 4 25 8 65.
The complex water treatment plants filter and settling lagoons Pavilion building with reinforced concrete or brick walls, floors, tanks, and productivity of 800,000 m3 a day 12 38 5 7 4 54 21 4 25 9 66-160000.
The complex water treatment plants filter and settling lagoons Pavilion building with reinforced concrete or brick walls, floors, tanks, and productivity – 12 38 5 7 4 54 21 4 25 9 67 000 m3 a day 160,000.
Water treatment plants of the holding structure of the reagent with the carcass, the walls, the technology holds, floors and building capacity of 50000-32000 m3 a day 15 32 4 4 9 49 22 5 27 9 68.
Water treatment filtrstacij coagulation with brick walls, concrete, iron filters, concrete lighthouse, concrete floors and a capacity of 40-120 m3 per day 26 40 4 4 9 57 9 2 11 6 69.
Water treatment filter station without coagulation, with filters, pump station, hlorētav, reinforced concrete shaft, brick walls, concrete, tanks and filter capacity 36-230 m3 a day 26 40 4 4 9 57 9 2 11 6 70.
Underground economic waters and drinking water softening station without filters with uzstādinājum reagent, filter, holding the second lift pump station, production and domestic spaces, walls, tanks, covers and productivity 2000-20000 m3/19 38 4 4 14 60 7 6 13 8 71.
Underground economic waters and drinking water stations with atfluorēšan reagent, filter holding pump columns, covers, cover for tanks and 5000-8000 m3 of capacity per day 20 39 4 5 14 62 6 4 10 8 72.
The closed transformer substation 22 37 20 4 4 65 5 3 18 5 73.
The transformer substation of the closed distribution point 18 33 15 2 3 53 18 3 21 8 74.
Transformer workshop with the tower and oil holding 20 25 22 4 7 58 11 5 16 6 75.
Transformer substation control point total 20 25 22 4 7 58 11 5 16 6 76.
Transformers substations of the one-story building 20 25 22 4 7 58 11 5 16 6 77 palīgnozīm.
Thermal power stations with a capacity of 4000-25000 kW 24 35 6 5 12 58 12 6 18 0 78 the underground part of the building.
Thermal power stations with a capacity of more than 25000 kW, the construction of the underground part 26 34 6 5 5 50 19 5 24 0 79.
Heating surface of the main body part 14 28 10 7 16 61 12 5 17 8 80.
Maximum loads of water-heating boilers for 14 28 10 7 16 61 12 5 17 8 81.
The main switchboards main distribution and Service Corps 14 28 10 7 16 61 12 5 17 8 82.
Fuel and crushing buildings tempering 17 26 7 3 5 41 23 10 33 9 83.
Closed fuel unloading construction 32 31 4 3 12 50 12 0 12 6 84.
Fuel feeding the underground galleries 28 32 1 3 4 40 28 4 32 0 85.
Pārbēršan fuel station construction 19 42 9 3 2 56 16 3 19 6 86.
Chemical water treatment construction 21 23 8 4 30 65 4 3 7 7 87.
Technical water supply pumping station onshore underground part 22 38 0 2 27 67 8 3 11 0 88.
Technical water supply pumping station onshore surface part 0 34 3 5 25 67 14 4 18 15 89.
Switch the camera to the pumping stations 15 28 3 5 30 66 0 4 4 15 90.
The construction of 17 31 10 4 13 58 10 6 16 9 91 means.
Thermal power stations (with a capacity of up to 4000 kW) steam turbine and main hull 16 22 12 8 18 60 13 5 18 6 92.
Power plant fuel crushing unit construction 18 36 6 2 11 55 18 4 22 5 93.
The construction of the power plant collector 19 27 9 3 10 49 18 6 24 8 94.
The construction of the hydroelectric power station, built in uzmērīt by internal calculation circuit 20 31 8 3 8 50 14 8 22 8 95.
The construction of the underground hydroelectric power station, the uzmērīt on the inner outline of the calculation 24 35 6 5 12 58 12 6 18 0 96.
The construction of the hydroelectric power station, the shore uzmērīt to the external outline of the calculation 21 31 8 6 11 56 11 5 16 7 97.
At the hydroelectric dam built in the shipbuilding, uzmērīt to the external outline of the calculation except those which admit of the design pressure 25 32 5 4 10 51 14 5 19 5 98.
Rubble concrete, concrete and reinforced concrete construction of the power plant building underground parts 24 35 6 5 12 58 12 6 18 0 99.
Power surface with wooden walls 18 37 7 6 11 61 10 5 15 6 100.
The plant surface, with brick walls 19 35 7 6 11 59 12 6 18 4 101.
The underground part of the building of the hydroelectric power station at the dam of wood, concrete, and stone masonry 24 35 6 5 12 58 12 6 18 0 102.
The underground part of the building of the hydroelectric power station at the dam of concrete and reinforced concrete prefabricated structures 24 35 6 5 12 58 12 6 18 0 103.
Hydro surface parts of buildings at the dam with stone walls, floors and roof structures the Minister of Justice 0 44 8 6 11 69 16 6 22 9 g. Smith 37. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 March 2007, regulations No 182 structures main usage procedure 1. Construction the main usage is used for determining classification (paragraph 12 of this annex), consisting of: 1.1. 2 section (single-digit);
1.2. the 6 divisions (two-digit);
1.3.20 groups (three-digit);
1.4. the 46 classes (4-digit).
2. Construction the main usage: 2.1 construction divided into buildings and civil engineering;
2.2. section within the structures differentiated by their specific usage (such as protect, road building, hidrobūv, pipelines);
2.3. building location, property rights to it and the institution to which it belongs, are not considered as criteria for determining the primary use of the building;
2.4. civil engineering project is used for classifying data, determining the usage.
3. Main usage: 3.1 for certain buildings, long-term-small, which can penetrate human and which is useful or intended for human and animal shelter or for holding items;
3.2. for all of the construction works shall be established, which is not classified as a building (for example, rail, roads, bridges, highways, airport runways, dams).
4. determine the cadastre in the structure main route of Administration determines the construction of self.
5. Autonomous buildings down any free-standing buildings. Related buildings (for example, twins or patio type buildings) for standalone buildings considered of any section, separated from other sections by fireproof walls from the roof to the basement.
6. If you have not built a fire wall, interconnected structure of a section of the building cadastre is considered to determine the independent buildings, if they have a separate entrance, as well as its own bathroom system, and they are used independently.
7. in determining the construction of the main route of Administration:
7.1. also be regarded as independent of the underground structures that can get people and which are useful or intended for the protection of human and animal shelter or for holding objects (for example, underground shelters, underground hospitals, underground shopping malls, underground garage and workshop);
7.2. building divided into residential homes and residential buildings;
7.3. for the residential home construction, which believes at least half of the area is used for living. If the accommodation is used less than half of the total area of the building, it is defined as a residential building in accordance with the project specific use;
7.4. for the non-residential building construction, which is considered not used or intended to be lived in. If at least half of the total area of the building is used for living, it is defined as a residential house.
8. building the main usage of the building is used for determining the total area and total area of the space group.
9. the main uses of certain structures (such as building, road, pipeline).
10. If the housing complex consists of several buildings, each of them classified as a separate entity. If, for example, the school consists of teaching buildings and headquarters building, academic building includes classrooms, but home building 1263 class 1130.11. Premises used or designed for multiple purposes (for example, a combined residential, hotel and office building), include one classification heading after their main usage. The main use is determined as follows: 11.1. calculate the total area of the percentage breakdown by individual applications and apply the results to a specific classification;
11.2. the building is classified by the method "from the top down". It must first apply to a building or civil engineering works on single-digit sections, taking into account the largest part of the total area, then click the two-digit chapter (residential home, non-residential buildings, transport infrastructure objects) to which section is the largest in total area. The next grade refers to the 3-digit group to which the Department defined above is the largest part of the total area, then-to the four-digit class, for which the above group is the largest in total area.
The building's main use example of the determination of the total area of the building is divided into the following: the use of the classroom group as a percentage of the total area of the building class four apartments, the Office of the credit institution and the library of Pharmacy-store doctor the acceptable rooms 30% 10% 20% 30% 10% 1122 1220 1230 1262 1264 buildings in this case need to be classified: 1. two-Chapter 12 "non-residential buildings" because no living space occupied by the largest part of the area of the building (70%) 2. the 3-digit group, 126 "Mass activities, education or healthcare buildings" because it corresponds to the largest part of the area of the building (40%) in the framework of Chapter 3, a four-class "Museum and library of the 1262" because it meets most building part of the area (30%) of the Group of 126.
12. the classification structure: 1 building 11 residential home 110 1101 Uptown Uptown inadequacy of the inadequacy of one apartment house 111 1110 one apartment house 112 1121 1122 two or more apartment houses two dwelling houses and Three more apartment houses of different social groups 113 1130 kopdzīvojam home kopdzīvojam of different social groups home 12 non-residential buildings 120 1201 Not inadequacy of residential buildings Not inadequacy of residential buildings and hotels 121 1211 1212 similar building hotel building other temporary accommodation building 122 1220
Office building office buildings 123 1230 wholesale and retail building wholesale and retail building traffic and communication buildings 124 1241 1242 communication buildings, stations, terminals, and related building garage building 125 1251 1252 industrial production buildings and warehouses of industrial building reservoirs, bunkers, silos and warehouses, the mass of 126 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 education or healthcare buildings measure the mass of the building Museum and library schools , University and scientific research building in the medical or healthcare buildings Sport building 127 1271 1272 1273 1274 Other non-residential buildings non-residential farm buildings of historic buildings or worship protected monuments of other previously unclassified buildings 2 civil engineering construction of Transport 21 211 2111 2112 Road and Street Road Street 212 2121 2122 track rail tracks in the city's airfield runway 213 2130 airfield runways 214 2141 2142 bridges , estakād, and estakād of bridges and tunnels, tunnels, waterways, 215 2151 2152 2153 dams and other hidrobūv's port and navigable channels, aqueducts, dams, irrigation, and cultivation of hidrobūv 22, Pipeline communications and power lines, main pipelines 221 2211 2212 2213 2214 uplink communication and power lines trunk oil and gas pipelines in the trunk water pipes Upstream of the loop line power lines 222 2221 2222 2223 2224 local pipelines and cables for local gāzapgād local water supply pipelines pipelines pipelines by the local waste water domestic electric cables and communication cables 23 industrial complex in the shipbuilding industry shipbuilding 230 2301 2302 2303 2304 complex mining construction power plant construction the construction of the chemical industry not Previously classified in the heavy industrial construction 24 other civil engineering 241 2411 2412 sports and recreation facilities, sports other sports and recreation facilities not previously classified 242 2420 other civil engineering works other engineering structures not previously classified Justice Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia