Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/154834
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 173 in Riga, March 6, 2007 (pr. 17. § 19) driver's training, driving rights acquisition and restore order and the issue of a driving licence, Exchange and restore order Issued pursuant to the Highway Traffic Act article 22, second paragraph, of the law "About the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" in article 18, paragraph 1, first subparagraph and the road transport law in the third paragraph of article 6.1 and the third paragraph of article 30.1 1. General questions 1. establish procedures What is the motor vehicle, moped, tram and bicycle driver training, organizes examinations driving qualification and presented in the issue, change and renew the driving licence and driving training.
2. the provisions do not apply to implements the driver qualification test procedures, sorting implements driver qualification and design of a driving licence, service, and restoration.
3. Driving licences (annex 1) are made from special materials, credit card format (54 x 85 mm size) document with embedded security features, which is issued to a person on the basis of acquired rights to drive the Highway Traffic Act in the particular category of vehicle.
4. Driving licence training (hereinafter permit; Annex 2) are made from special materials, credit card format (54 x 85 mm size) document with embedded security features, which issued me the nai as proof of the right to learn to drive A, B A1, B1, or C1.
5. driving licences and permits issued, exchanged and renewed public joint stock company "road traffic safety Directorate (CSDD hereinafter).
6. Driver's license and authorization to prepare a computerized, and all records it out with desktop printing, print the appropriate vehicle and driver state information in the registry.
7. A Person can only have one use a valid driver's licence or permit. In force is considered to be its driver's licence or permit that has been issued to the person. If we detect an invalid driving licence or permission to use it is put on hold. Invalid licence to hold and destroy the national police or officials of CSDD.
8. the period of validity of a driving licence is 10 years, except for C1, C1, D1, D1, C, CE, D, DE vehicles or driving licence with a record of acquired professional knowledge, which are issued with a validity period of five years. The period of validity of an authorization shall be three years.
9. before the licence or permit design, as well as before the theoretical exam (road traffic regulations and road safety test, the person answering exam questions) or the driving exam (driving skills and competences, road rules and road safety test, a person driving a vehicle) sort of person presented identity documents, Latvia issued the licence, permit or issue of CSDD undersized shipping drivers licence. A person who has not reached 15 years of age, may be able to produce a birth certificate.
10. it shall be prohibited to issue any licence and permit the person: 10.1 which deprived of driving rights;
10.2. which found medical pretindikācij of driving or not taken early examination of health 45 days from the date of notification of the decision;
10.3. where imposed fines for administrative offences to road traffic laws are not paid within the time limit laid down;
10.4. the accounting irregularities that point system is the appropriate tool to influence – driving right of prohibition.
2. The permit, renewal and sharing 11. licence can get a person permanently residing in Latvia which LAT or staying longer than 185 days in any calendar year and which is not medical pretindikācij vehicle (except where a specific time period is denied driving acquisition).
12. in order to obtain a permit, a person must have reached the age of the following: 12.1. 14 years-to gain permission to learn to drive vehicles in category A1 and B1;
12.2.16-to obtain a permit to learn to drive A, B and C1.
13. When issuing the authorization the person, the right to learn to drive the following vehicle categories: 13.1. vehicles in category A1 and B1-persons aged 14;
13.2. A1, A, B1, B and C1 – individuals who have reached 16 years of age.
14. a Person is not authorised to learn to drive a certain category of vehicles if it is provided with a vehicle of the same category of driving licence, except where the person passed the theoretical examination in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 40.
15. in order to obtain a permit, a person shall produce a medical CSDD reference (reference submitted, if such information is a vehicle and their managers in the national register).
16. Restoring lost or stolen permit, the person shall issue the permit, the validity of which meet the above resulting in the authorization and the expiry date of the vehicle categories corresponds to the permit obtained in advance.
17. To exchange the permit, the person shall submit the authorisation and exchangeable CSDD presented medical reference (reference submitted, if such information is a trans portlīdzekļ and their managers in the national register).
3. Driving qualification 18. Sort of the driving qualification tests specified, as well as get driving qualifications can road legal age reached a person permanently residing in Latvia which LAT or staying longer than 185 days in any calendar year and which does not have this provision limits referred to in paragraph 10.
19. Driving qualifications a person can get from the CSDD in the relevant category of vehicle driving qualification exams and for issuing driving licences, driver training, but after completing the course – at the chapter where the CSDD's training group in question or which designate or authorize CSDD get driver qualifications.
20. The various categories of vehicle driver training (age, length of service, training and driving kvalifik to sort the information in exam) determined in annex 3 of these rules.
21. for driving skills, the exam table of nai person makes the following: 21.1. autoapmācīb authorities leaving certificate or training card (except if the person is not the end of the relevant category of vehicle driver training courses);
21.2. first aid training course for leaving certificate or the education or the students (pupils) of the certificate according to the regulations on driving training requirements;
21.3. the medical reference (reference submitted, if such information is a vehicle and their managers in the national register).
22. further to the previous licence, driving licence (if you have previously obtained) passes the CSDD. Previous licence not put people with dual citizenship, if the exchangeable licence is issued in the European Union or the European Free Trade Association Member States.
23. the driving qualification tests sorted in the following order: first sorts the theoretical exam, but after it successfully pass a horse-driving exam.
24. for more categories of drivers training, the person shall keep the Supreme only vehicle category according to the theoretical exam, but the driving exam first sorts the categories of lower TRANS portlīdzekl, then with each category of vehicle. If the cord of the exam at a lower category of vehicle is not settled or are not sorted, the person driving is not permitted in the examination with the highest category of vehicle. If the driving test with a lower category of vehicle is fine, but with a higher category of vehicle is not settled or are not sorted, the person may, in accordance with the grant application for the above category and the category of the vehicle is issued a driver's license, which has been the driving exam.
25. If driving exam is not settled or are not sorted, the theoretical exam results are valid for one year from the date of its sort. The expiry of the time limit, the theoretical exam results is reversed and the examination again.
4. Driver's licence Exchange 26. Driver's licence changes the person permanently residing in Latvia which LAT or staying longer than 185 days in any calendar year and which does not have this provision limits referred to in paragraph 10.
27. To exchange a driving licence, a person shall submit the CSDD: 27.1. exchangeable licence;
27.2. the presented medical reference (reference does not show when you change abroad issued valid driver's licence, as well as when such information is vehicles and their drivers in the national register).
28. in order to obtain approval for the acquisition of a driving licence, in addition to the provisions of the CSDD 27. documents referred to is entitled from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the issuing of driving licences the competent authorities require reference-approval if: 28.1. foreign issued driver's license point of threshing or granted a general validity are corrections or pierakstījum, as well as if this part of the certificate is mechanically or otherwise damaged and it is not possible to determine the General granted the emergency or period of validity of the licence;
28.2. the licence submitted does not match the CSDD relati held inside the national driver's license or driving licence sample form for the issuing of catalogues or if there is reasonable suspicion that the driver's licence is obtained illegally, and a driver's license can not be its publisher national driving licence register.
29. changing the driver's licence that is not predesigned Member State of the European Union, the European Free Trade Association Member States languages or Russian languages, CSDD has the right to require a driver's license, as well as other deliverable document notarized translation into Latvian language.
30. in Latvia, a driving licence issued by a Member State of the European Union or the European Free Trade Association member and a driving licence issued in the countries issued the construction of driver's circle, with which closed the trans-national agreements, changes the sorting without an examination.
31. A driving licence issued in a country which is not mentioned in this provision, paragraph 30, and the former USSR model driving licence, in accordance with the Convention which specified the appropriate vehicle category, will change after the crews for the B Kate's theoretical examination, but the former USSR model driving licence that is not specified in the Convention was the appropriate vehicle category, does not change.
32. If the person changing the driving licence issued in Latvia, while a change in another State issued driver's licence (other than the Member State of the European Union or the European Free Trade Association member and a driving licence issued in a driving licence issued by a relevant intergovernmental agreement concluded) that marked higher category than in Latvia issued the driving licence, the person at the driving examination obtain a driver's licence issued in Latvia with both above mentioned driving licences specified categories.
33. If the person who changes the State of a driving licence issued in Latvia, has been issued in the same category of vehicles driving licence, a driving licence without examination of the sort of change.
34. If a person changes the driver's licence issued abroad that is not in the scope of the Convention conducted in certain categories of vehicles, then Latvia issued the driving licence shall specify the categories of vehicles that best matches the variable specified in the licence categories provided me the NAIA is not issued driver's licence showing higher vehicle categories than those specified for being exchanged in foreign countries issued the driving licence.
35. In the case of a person in accordance with the opinion of the health check is forbidden to drive a certain category of vehicle or person refuses in writing from one of the categories, the new driving licences shall be drawn up, without specifying the category.
36. In the case of a person that rule 35 are designed in accordance with the procedure laid down in the driver's licence that is not specified in the individual vehicle categories, then to back to note the relevant category and get a driver's licence, a person shall submit and present these rules specified in paragraph 27 of the document.
5. renewal of licence 37. renewal of a driving licence the licence is lost, stolen, design or destroyed driving licence or driving in a circle, the construction recovery if person disqualified from driving. Renewing the driving licence the person permanently residing in Latvia which LAT or staying longer than 185 days in any calendar year and which does not have this provision limits referred to in paragraph 10.
38. in Latvia, a driving licence issued by a Member State of the European Union or the European Free Trade Association member and a driving licence issued in a driving licence issued by a relevant intergovernmental agreement concluded, renewed without Exo menu sort (except this rule in paragraph 40), the former Soviet Union model driving licence, in accordance with the Convention which specified the appropriate vehicle category, restored after the crews for the B Kate's theoretical examination but the former USSR model driving licence that is not specified in the Convention was the appropriate vehicle category, not renewed.
39. to restore a driver's licence, a person shall produce a medical reference CSDD (reference does not show, if such information is a vehicle and their managers in the national register).
40. If the person carrying the infringement point system under a driving ban or exercise of rights if the person disqualified from driving right on for a year or more, or if transport driving rights deprived for driving the alcoholic beverage, narcotic, psychotropic, toxic or other intoxicating substance, a person to regain the rights corresponding to the category B pass a theoretical and driving exam in one of CSDD Department of these exams. If the driving licence only selected A category A1, or B1, the person pass a corresponding category according to the theoretical and the driving exam.
41. This provision 40. in the cases referred to in paragraph 1 the driver's licence after the decision on administrative penalty as well as the entry into force of the driving licence, which found and stored for more than a year, the CSDD destroyed.
6. theoretical exam and evaluation procedures 42. Theoretical exam in the computer. Each applicant the theoretical exam sort independently, without the aid of another person, or help, and not hinder the other exam Organizer.
43. The theoretical exam the applicant answers sequentially CSDD asked tions on road traffic laws and governing traffic safety: 43.1 M category qualification – on 20 pamatjautāj ating;
43.2. B1 or A1, A, (B) vehicles of categories, as well as tram or bus driver's qualification to the 30 key issues;
43.3. vehicles of category C1 or C driver qualification on away teams – to 30 key issues and drivers of vehicles in these categories for five additional questions;
43.4. vehicles of category D1 or D driver qualification win the NAIA to the 30 key issues and drivers of vehicles in these categories for the five additional questions.
44. The theoretical exam responses the time allowed for vehicles of category M driver's training in theoretical exam is 20 minutes, but the rest of the category of the vehicle the driver qualification of the theoretical exam on ieg-30 minutes.
45. The theoretical exam is arranged, if when you sort exam M General threshing driving qualification, the applicant is allowed a maximum of two incorrect answers, but when the rest of the exam category driving qualification, not more than three are not on zām for the answers.
46. If the theoretical exam is outstanding, the sort of examination not earlier than next day.
7. Driving exam and evaluation procedures 7.1 General requirements 47. Driving exam the applicant sort independently, drives the vehicle category.
48. The driving exam category B driving qualification round with CSDD property (holding) an existing vehicle (except in the case of a person under medical reference allowed to drive custom vehicles, respectively). Vehicle driving exam sort, for other categories of vehicles, driver qualification, provides, through its ownership of CSDD (holding) an existing vehicle, or autoapmācīb means authority or driving instructor vehicle. Categories A and A1, B1 driving Qualifi cations of the examination, on the basis of an agreement between the CSDD and preten dent, you can sort the applicant's vehicle. Vehicles must comply with the requirements of the training regulations for vehicle driver training (other than the requirement for identification mark). B, C1, C, D1 and D category vehicles must be registered as a training vehicle and driving cars for the national register.
49. The driving exam and A category A1 driving qualification round with a motorcycle, which in addition to the rules specified in 48 knot kt shall meet the following requirements: 30.5. Category A1 motorcycle driving qualification-the motorcycle without sidecar, with a cylinder capacity of at least 75 cm3;
30.6. the motorcycle driver's qualification, having an engine power not exceeding 25 kW (34 HP) or 0.16 kW/kg (HP/0.22 kg), with a motorcycle without sidecar, with a cylinder capacity greater than 120 cm3 and a maximum speed of at least 100 km/h;
30.6. all category A driving qualification win the NAIA-motorcycles without sidecar, which was exceeding 35 kW engine power.
50. Certain categories of vehicles (vehicle combination) that sorts the driving exam, exam time is loaded in such a way that: 50.1. vehicle category C actual mass of at least 10000 kg;
50.2. vehicle category BE the composition of the actual mass of the trailer of at least 800 kg;
50.3. C1e constituting the actual mass of the trailer of at least 800 kg;
50.4. vehicles of categories CE, the composition of the actual mass is at least 15000 kg;
50.5. DE constituting the actual mass of the trailer of at least 800 kg.
51. The driving exam for the sort used vehicles with electronic check transmission in meh (except in the case of a person under medical reference allowed to drive vehicles with automatic gearbox).
52. The driving exam making order: 52.1. test of the vehicle;
52.2. the figures.
52.3. driving in road traffic.
53. A driving instructor does not participate in and BE a category B driving exam. Other categories of vehicles driven by horse at the driving instructor examination is involved, if necessary, to ensure the exam. If the driving instructor shall carry out the activities that constitute the provision of assistance to the applicant, or otherwise obstructed the progress of the examination, he may prevent the CSDD participate driving exam.
54. The driving exam for road traffic on a route that includes a sort of different complexity of roads in populated areas, as well as the paths to which allowed driving speed of at least 90 km/h. 55. Ordinance on driving directions route applicants to give the Inspector. Orders must be timely and unambiguous. If necessary, at the request of the applicant the Inspector orders again. Forbidden to give those orders that the applicant shall follow the violation of road traffic regulations.
56. the duration of the exam for driving on the road with the A1, A, B1, B and category of vehicle is less than 25 minutes, but with the rest of the categories of vehicles – 45 minutes.
57. The driving exam with A1 and category A vehicles sorts during the period from 1 April to 1 October. The exam period, which happens way met sm, the Inspector is in the accompanying transport.
7.2. The driving exam evaluation 58. driving the errors of the applicant, depending on their importance and degree of hazard assessed on tracking error: 58.1. one point of accounting errors, minor errors that do not usually affect road safety.
58.2. four error tracking points-moderate errors which individual items may endanger road safety, but because of the situation in which there is no direct threat to traffic safety;
58.3.10 error tracking point-dangerous errors that almost always pose a threat to traffic safety or the situation is a direct threat to road safety. If an applicant making a mistake, which is a direct threat to traffic safety, the Inspector, in order to ensure road safety, says driving and stopped in the exam.
59. The exam is arranged, if the total of the applicant, the resulting error counting the number of points shall not exceed nine.
60. If the applicant passed the driving test, driving test sort permitted no sooner than the day.
7.3. The driving exam rating procedures appeals disputing and 61. If the applicant disagrees with the conduct of the examination assessment this month of the exam can be a challenge exam rating, submit the relevant application to the CSDD. After receipt of the application to the applicant in writing within 30 days, inform the inspection results.
62. The driving exam rating, compliance with the requirements of this regulation and the relevant examination opinion gives the Transport Ministers created a Commission, composed of representatives of the Ministry of transport, and non-governmental organisations CSDD driver training.
63.62 of these regulations, the applicant referred to the decision of the Commission may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
64. In cases not referred to in these rules, decisions on transport, the driver's qualification, the driver's licence and for the renewal of a licence shall be adopted in accordance with the CSDD administrative processes governing interpretative regulations.
8. Bike driver's qualification was 65. Bike driver's licences (annex 4) shall be issued to a person who has reached 12 years of age and passed the theoretical examination (computer based or writing), consisting of 10 questions on road traffic laws and governing traffic safety.
66. Response time bike driver's training in theoretical exam is 10 minutes. The theoretical exam is hung but when dent has been not preten more than two incorrect answers.
67. The theoretical exam bicycle driver qualification and the bicycle a driver attestation shall be issued in all the CSDD.
68. If the theoretical exam is outstanding, the sort of examination not earlier than next day.
69. To exchange the bike driver's licence, a person shall submit to the exchangeable licence CSDD and one photo, but to restore the bike's driver's licence, a person shall submit one photo of CSDD.
70. for the bike's driver's licence on the basis of vehicle electronic check meh driver's licence, a person shall produce mechanical transport drivers ' licenses and submit one photo.
9. Professional driver qualification procedure 71. C1, C1E, D1, D1, C, CE, D or DE driver's licences with this provision of the annex referred to in point 3.8 below for more code can get road statutory age reached a person permanently residing in Latvia which LAT or staying longer than 185 days in any calendar year, or has been issued a work permit in Latvia and which does not have this provision limits referred to in paragraph 10.
72. for the provisions referred to in paragraph 71 of the driving licence of the person pass a theoretical and CSDD driving exam.
73. The theoretical exam the applicant sort independently, without the aid of another person, or help, and not hinder the other exam Organizer.
74. The theoretical exam duration is not less than four hours, and it has two parts: first part-74.1. the tenderer certifying their knowledge, answering questions about the economic and rational driving vehicle and its proper use, proper placement of the cargo vehicle or passenger comfort, and the laws that govern the driving and rest time, governed by the cargo or passengers, as well as to questions about road traffic accidents incidence , dangerous situation prediction, driver performance in the event of a road traffic accident, crime and the prevention of illegal immigration, the principles of ergonomics, the driver's physical and mental abilities, the effects on road safety, a positive image of the merchant and cargo or passenger made economic conditions and market organisation;
74.2. second part: the applicant attest to your knowledge of this rule 74.1. the questions referred to the bottom, making the case analysis.
75. The driving exam the applicant organizes independently with the relevant category of vehicle. The driving exam has two parts, the duration of which is not less than, respectively, 30 and 90 minutes: 75.1. the first part – the applicant attest to your knowledge of the correct positioning of the load of the vehicle or passenger comfort, ergonomic principles and actions of the driver in the event of a road traffic accident;
75.2. the second part – the applicant drives a vehicle on a route that includes different complexity of roads in populated areas, as well as the paths to which allowed driving speed of at least 90 km/h. Driving 76. the errors of the applicant, depending on their importance and degree of hazard assessed with error tracking points and noted in the minutes.
77. The provisions referred to in Chapter 7 of the driving exam C1, C1, D1, D1, C, CE, D or DE driving qualification allowed to be combined with paragraph 75 of that exam.
78. If a person who has these rules referred to in paragraph 71 of the driving licence, in addition to acquiring C1, C1, D1, D1, C, CE, D or DE driving skills, then this rule 3.8 of annex 1, the information referred to in the code is also referred to as the new vehicles acquired qualifications.
79. To change or update these rules referred to in paragraph 71 of the driver's licence, a person shall submit these rules 27. CSDD documents listed, as well as certificate of periodic training, except where information about the periodic training of CSDD has submitted a training institution.
80. Periodic training training institutions, entitled prepare C1, C1, D1, D1, C, CE, D or DE drivers. Periodic training duration is 35 hours, and the number of lessons per day may not exceed seven hours. Periodic training is an in-depth experience and repeated this rule 74.1. referred to knowledge. After the completion of the periodic training institution shall inform the person of the CSDD, as well as issue a certificate. This certificate is valid for five years.
10. concluding issues 81. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 April 2004, Regulation No 428 "driver training and driver's license issuance, Exchange and restore order" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 69; 2005, 20,,176. nr. 84).
82. Rule 21.3., 16.9. section and paragraph 39 for moped drivers shall apply on 1 October 2007.
83. Rule 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 77 and 80 points by 10 September 2008 in relation to persons categories D1, d1e, D and DE vehicle driver qualification is obtained, starting with the September 10, 2008. In the case of persons driving vehicles in these categories have gained qualifications to 2008 September 9, these rules apply to the 10 September 2013.
84. Rule 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 77.80. shall apply and to 10 September 2009. as regards persons C1, C1, C and CE vehicles driver qualification is obtained, starting from the 2009/10. In the case of persons driving vehicles in these categories have got the qualification to the 2009 September 9, these rules apply to the 10 September 2014.
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions deriving from Council of 29 July 1991 Directive 91/439/EEC on driving licences and the Council of 15 July 2003 of Directive 2003/59/EC on the carriage of goods or passengers in road vehicles driver initial and periodic training, Council Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 and Council Directive 91/439/EEC, and Council Directive 76/914/EEC.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 24 March 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers on 6 March 2007 the Regulation No 173 vehicles driving licence model reverse obverse 1. driving licences (front) is the front insert the following information: 1.1. "driving licence" – the title of the document;
1.2. "the Republic of Latvia" – national (which issued the driving licence);
1.3. "en" – national (which issued the driving licence) distinctive mark on a blue background, covered by 12 yellow stars;
1.4. the name of the holder of the driving licence (1);
1.5. name of the holder of a driving licence (2);
1.6. the licence holder's date and place of birth (3);
1.7. the date of issue of the driving licence (4a);
1.8. driving licence expiry date (4b);
1.9. driver's licence issuing authority name (4 c);
1.10. the licence holder's ID code (4 d);
1.11. driver's license number (5);
1.12. the holder of a driving licence photograph (6);
1.13. the licence holder's signature (7);
1.14. the categories of vehicles for which a driving licence holder is allowed to drive (9);
1.15. the words "European Communities model" and the words "driving licence" in the other countries of the European Union languages the licence to the right.
2. Driver's license back (reverse) are: table 2.1, which indicates the following: 2.1.1. vehicle category (9);
2.1.2. the vehicle category driving acquisition dates, which allow the holder of a driving licence to drive (10);
2.1.3. the category of driving their vehicles right expiration dates, which allow the holder of a driving licence to drive (11);
2.1.4. to this annex referred to in paragraph 3, additional information or restrictions in code (12). All licence categories of vehicles indicated in the total information or limit the codes indicated in the box at the bottom of the table;
2.2. place to foreign authorities to specify the information that is important for the administration of the driving licence (13);
2.3. location to be able to specify further information (14);
2.4. driver's licence 1, 2, 3, 4A, 4B, 4 c, 5, 10, 11 and 12 of the information shown in the explanation.
3. additional information and restriction codes: 3.1 limitation code, which state that the driver must apply: 3.1.1. sight correction and/or protection features (such as glasses, contact lenses) (01);
3.1.2. hearing aid accessories (02);
3.1.3. the members of the prostheses or orthoses (03);
3.2. the limit of the code, which States that the driver is allowed to drive a car or bus with: 3.2.1. adjust transmission (for example, only with the motor or gearbox, the car automatically electronically controlled gearbox) (10);
3.2.2. adjust the clutch (for example, to adjust the clutch pedal, the clutch hand) (15);
3.2.3. adjust the brake system (for example, to adjust the brake pedal, the brake pedal, the increased pressure with your left foot to adjust the brake pedal) (20);
3.2.4. custom Accelerator (for example, with a custom Accelerator, pressing with all feet custom Accelerator, accelerator pedal down) (25);
3.2.5. adjust the brake system and accelerator (such as with parallel pedals, one or almost at the same level placed pedals, shear (mobile) Accelerator and brake pedals) (30);
3.2.6. custom enhancements (such as with custom lights, window wiper or washer, Horn, direction indicators switches) (35);
3.2.7. adjust the steering mechanism (for example, with a custom (enhanced), power steering, steering wheel, extended frame, custom steering wheel) (40);
3.2.8. adjust the rear-view mirror (for example, with the rear-view mirror that positioned on the wing, spherical (panoramic) internal rear-view mirror) (42);
3.2.9. adjust the driver's seat (for example, with the driver's seat, which lifted height that provides good visibility, the body forms a custom driver's seat) (43);
3.3. restriction codes, which determines that the driver is allowed to drive a motorcycle: 3.3.1. with individual-operated brakes (44.01);
3.3.2. with custom hand-operated front wheel br by zēm (44.02);
3.3.3. with custom foot-operated rear wheel brakes (44.03);
3.3.4. to adjust the accelerator knob (44.04);
3.3.5. the custom of hand transmission and clutch (No 44.05);
3.3.6. to adjust the rear-view mirror (mirrors) (No 44.06);
3.3.7. with custom alarm switches (for example, to adjust them to the direction of light, brake lights switches) (44.07);
3.3.8. with such height place the driver's seat, which allows, sitting on the motorcycle, keep both feet on the ground at the same time (44.08);
3.3.9. with side-car (45);
3.4. restriction code, which provides that the head of the trans portlīdzekļ allowed to drive TRANS portlīdzekl with a specific vehicle identification number. In addition to the licence code indicate the vehicle identification number information (50);
3.5. the restriction code, which States that the driver is allowed to drive the vehicle to a national registration number. In addition to the licence code indicates the specific State vehicle registration mark (51);
3.6. the restriction code, indicating that the driving exam pass with the vehicle with automatic gearbox and allowed the driver to drive such vehicles (78);
3.7. additional information codes, which indicate that the driver's licence issued on the basis of outside European Union countries issued driver's licence: 3.7.1. more code that indicates that the driver's licence issued outside a European Union countries issued a driver's licence (70). Behind the code indicates the Exchange driver's license number and issuing (for example, 70.12345678. RUS);
3.7.2. additional code, which indicates that the driver's licence issued by restoring the outside European Union countries issued a driver's licence (71). Behind the code indicates the Exchange driver's license number and issuing (for example, 71.12345678. RUS);
3.8 additional information code, which indicates that the driver has met the head of the professional qualification requirements (95). Behind the code specifies the date to which the driver must undergo the next periodic training courses (e.g. 95.01.01.2020.);
3.9. information code, indicating that the driver settlements allowed to drive category D1 and D adequate public passenger vehicle with automatic gearbox (100).
Traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 2 Cabinet 6 March 2007 No. 173 of the regulations for driving instruction permit sample reverse Obverse 1. Driving training permits the front (obverse) have such a lag lag: 1.1. "driving lesson" – document name Latvian, English and French;
1.2. "the Republic of Latvia" – national (which issued the authorisation) Latvian language name;
1.3. ' 1. Last name "-the name of the permit holder;
1.4. "name"-name of the permit holder;
1.5. "3. Id code" – the ID code of the permit holder;
1.6. "4." Signature "means a signature of the permit holder;
1.7. "5. Issued"-permission place and date of issue;
1.8. "6." valid until "– the validity period of the licence's expiry date;
1.9. "7. Restrictions" – additional information or restrictions in code;
1.10. "8. Category" – a reference to one of the categories of vehicles allowed to learn to drive;
1.11. the photograph of the holder;
1.12. the series and number.
2. Driving training permission back (reverse) the following information is inserted in the driving lesson 2.1 permissions using NASA rules explanation Latvian and English "this document certifies the right to learn to drive it to the front of the class indicated. Study visits (except journeys delimited areas) may only take place in diversity (the driver's) presence ";
2.2. the "en" – national (which issued the licence) distinctive mark.
Traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 March 2007 No. 173 of the rules of the various categories of driving qualification To 1 person get the M category vehicles the driver qualification, pass a theoretical exam question.
2. If the person is a category A driving qualification that engine power not exceeding 25 kW (34 HP) or 0.16 kW/kg (HP/0.22 kg), and the category of drivers two years seniority, then through exchanging a driving licence, it retrieves all category A driving qualification.
3. A person who has reached 21 years of age and is a category A driving qualification that engine power not exceeding 25 kW (34 HP) or 0.16 kW/kg (HP/0.22 kg), but the drivers in the category concerned the length of service is less than two years, get all category A driving qualification that it pass a driving test with the vehicle and driving licence Exchange.
4. to the person who has the C1E driving qualifications or a category D driving length of service of at least one year, for vehicles of categories CE, driver qualification, it completes the CE category C or driver training course and pass the appropriate theoretical, as well as driving exam with a vehicle of category CE.
5. to the person who has the d1e vehicles, driver qualification, for DE vehicles driver qualification, it completed a category D vehicle driver training courses and pass the relevant theoretical driving examination, as well as with the DE vehicle.
6. If the person is obtained or C1E, CE, d1e or DE driving qualification, then the E category extended to acquired the lowest categories regardless of length of service specified in this annex.
7. If a person is driving the CE category a qualification, then getting a category D vehicle driver's qualifications, it simultaneously granted DE driver qualifications, irrespective of length of service specified in this annex.
8. If the person is C1E driver's qualifications, then, getting a D1 driver training, at the same time it granted d1e driver qualifications, irrespective of length of service specified in this annex.
9. by way of derogation, under the Highway Traffic Act in the person's article 24, which reached 19 years of age and is in mandatory active military service, after the Interior Ministry or Defense Ministry authorities claim road traffic safety Directorate can get driving qualifications: 9.1. (C) vehicles of category D1, if category B drivers transport service of at least one year;
9.2. vehicles of categories CE, D, if C1 transport service drivers have at least one year.
10. to get the tram or bus driver qualifications, person, road traffic safety Directorate to pass the theoretical exam, but the driving exam taken tram and trolleybus Administration Commission. In this case, the person in addition to the provisions of paragraph 21 contains the documents submitted to the tram and trolleybus Administration Commission issued a document on outstanding driving exam.
11. to the person having the tram or bus driver qualifications, for a category B driving qualification, pass a driving test with a vehicle of category B.
12. for bus driver qualifications and rights of communities to drive category D1 and D adequate public passenger vehicle, road safety Directorate theoretical exam and pass a category D driving exam, but the trolley bus driving Exo menu takes training institution by the Commission. In this case, a category D driving exam allowed to sort on a vehicle with automatic transmission, and a person in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 21 of the document submitted to the road traffic safety Directorate of training institutions, the Commission issued a document that the person has acquired the category D driving requires knowledge, skills and competences and has passed the bus driving exam.
13. to a person who is a bus driver qualifications, obtain the right to drive in built-up areas of the categories D1 and D public passenger vehicle, the road traffic safety Directorate category D vehicles pass a driving exam. In this case, a category D driving exam allowed sort by vehicle with automatic gearbox, and the addition of this provision and 21.3 21.2. in the documents submitted to the road traffic safety Directorate of training institutions, the Commission issued a document that the person has acquired the category D driving requires knowledge, skills and competences.
Traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 March 2007 the Regulation No 173 bicycle driving licence model traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia