Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/155314
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 220 in Riga in 2007 (March 27. No 21) medicine acquisition, storage, use, and disposal procedures of accounting treatment and social care institutions Issued under the Pharmaceutical Act article 5 paragraph 7 and article 48 of the first part and the law "on the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances and to the legitimate movement of medicinal products order" article 37 (4) i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the hospital and social care institutions acquire , stored and consumed drugs (including medicinal products containing very dangerous narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances recognized as allowed for use for medical and scientific purposes, and which included Latvia controlled narcotic substances, psychotropic substances and precursors in list II (narcotic drugs), and dangerous psychotropic substances, which can be used for malicious purposes and which included Latvia controlled narcotic substances, psychotropic substances and precursors (iii) list (hereinafter referred to as psychotropic drugs)) as well as the order in which records and destroyed the narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs.
2. Medical treatment and social care institutions under the treatment head of the institution or institutions of social care work profile and structure for the detailed implementation of these regulations, indicating the officer responsible for medicine (narcotic drugs and also on psychotropic drugs, if used, or are intended to be used) for the acquisition, storage, use, and disposal of the assurance medical institution or social care institution (hereinafter referred to as the responsible officer) and also, if necessary, the responsible medical authority or social care institution structure units.
3. Treatment services and social care institutions: 3.1. responsible for the purchase of medicinal products, the storage and use (hereinafter referred to as the movement), as well as the narcotic drug or psychotropic medicines (if any), and procedures for the destruction and the measures needed to not get the illegal movement and would not be used maliciously;
3.2. provide to the responsible State in the presence of pharmaceutical inspections (hereinafter Inspectorate) inspectors have free access to the chain and carrying medicines and all medicines, accounting and disposal of the related documents.
4. Treatment services and social care institutions of the executive head shall designate a person with pharmaceutical or medical education.
5. the price of the medicinal product: a public agency in cooperation with treatment 5.1 institutional specialists and physicians professional association representatives, this provision limits referred to in annex 1 shall draw up a list of the medicinal products required from the State budget paid inpatient health services (hereinafter referred to as stationary health care services) of the provision (hereinafter referred to as the use of the medicinal product in the list);
5.2 examine and deliver an opinion on a particular hospital for the required medicines, which are used in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 5.1. below the list of medicinal products (hereinafter referred to as the additional use of the medicinal product in the list);
5.3. the Agency's home page on the internet published a list of the medicinal products to be used including: 5.3.1. anatomic therapeutic chemical classification (hereinafter referred to as the ATC classification) seven-character code and the identification number;
5.3.2. the General name of the medicinal product;
5.3.3. pharmaceutical form and strength;
5.3.4. the date when the medicinal product included in the list of products to be used;
5.4. once a year for the use of the medicinal product updates the list.
6. the price of the medicinal product, a government agency to use a list of medicinal products produced in accordance with the ATC classification, indicating the drug therapeutic groups and General names of medicines (ATC classification of seven characters).
7. Medicine includes use of the medicinal product in the list, if they meet the following criteria: 7.1 medicine belongs to a group of medicines (ATC classification three characters), corresponding to the medical institution incurable diseases schemes or medical professional associations related to the treatment schemes, or international treatment guidelines;
7.2. medicines have lower costs of treatment, compared with other medicinal products, which is equivalent to the therapeutic efficacy and adverse reactions;
7.3. compared to other available treatments, for a specific patient group has proven medicinal benefits of therapeutic efficacy and adverse reactions if drugs have a higher treatment costs.
8. include in addition to the medicinal product in the list of medicinal products, to be used if they meet the following criteria: 8.1 medicine belongs to a group of medicines (ATC classification three characters), corresponding to the treatment provided in health care services, and it has been proven for the profile of therapeutic efficiency advantages for certain medical institution treating the target group of patients as regards mortality, disability or membership in the frequency of complications and disease remissions;
8.2. compared to other available treatments, for a specific patient group has proven medicinal benefits of therapeutic efficacy and adverse reactions if drugs have a higher treatment costs;
8.3. drug costs are proportionate to the extent of the financial resources that the medical authority is allocated from the State budget for health care hospital services.
9. regional multi purpose hospitals and the local head of the multi purpose hospital establishment Committee of medicinal products. The Committee for medicinal products for persons with medical or pharmaceutical training and operate in accordance with the regulations, which sets out the functions of the Committee for medicinal products and tasks. Medicinal products may also consist of other treatment or social care institution.
10. the Committee for medicinal products shall have the following functions: 10.1. confirm the use of the medicinal product in the list according to the rules referred to in point 5.1 of the use of the medicinal product in the list and the time limit for the health care services provided in the profile;
10.2. to develop in addition to the use of the medicinal product in the list and submit it to the harmonization of drug prices, a government agency not later than 30 days before these rules laid down in annex 1. expiry of the development;
10.3. to collect information on drug consumption in the medical institution;
10.4. promoting rational use of medicines and the medical institution, ensuring that the patient is given time get necessary medications according to clinical needs;
10.5. analyze the movement of medicinal products and inventory and develop proposals to improve it;
10.6. promoting of pharmacovigilance;
10.7. providing treatment for persons to receive independent information on medicines.
11. where the medical institution or social care institution is not in use, the medical authorities or the institutions of social care manager is responsible for this provision the functions referred to in paragraph 10.
12. the head of the hospital's medical institution which directly financed from the State budget or by which the health compulsory insurance State Agency concluded the contract for hospital health care services or emergency medical care, ensure that the medicinal products which are purchased centrally, not purchased, subject to the most economically advantageous tender. Procurement procedures in the documentation included in the General Medicine names corresponding to the ATC classification of seven marks.
13. Medication according to the health care services provided by the profile is entitled to purchase: 13.1 the medical establishment, which comply with the laws and regulations on medical institutions and their departments set out minimum requirements;
13.2. social care institution which complies with the regulations on social care institutions.
14. The rules referred to in paragraph 13 of the medical authorities or social care institution of medicine purchased only from a pharmacy, medicine or drug company lieltirgotav, who received an appropriate special permission (license) the pharmaceutical activity.
II. the purchase of medicinal products 15. Treatment with closed pharmacies that received the special permission (license) to open a drugstore (operation), which is referred to in the annex that is allowed with the narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs, medications, including psychotropic drugs drugs and medicines purchased in pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, or from lieltirgotav. Medicine acquisition, storage and issue of hospital departments provides a pharmacy manager.
16. The medical establishment, which is not a closed type pharmacies, is entitled to buy medications, including psychotropic medicine, pharmacy or other medical institutions of the closed type of pharmacy. Buy medication medicine lieltirgotav, including narcotic drugs and psychotropic drugs, narcotic drugs or buy medicine pharmacy if you received the inspection checks issued by Act, which contains the appropriate decision on the purchase of medicinal products.
17. Social care institution are eligible to purchase medicines in pharmacies. Buy medications, including psychotropic drugs drugs and medicines, herbal or lieltirgotav to buy narcotic drugs or psychotropic drugs in pharmacies is permitted, if the inspection checks issued by Act, which contains the appropriate decision on the purchase of medicinal products.
18. for these rules 16 and 17 of this Act, the medical inspection authorities or social care institutions leader: 18.1 develop a list of the medicinal products to be used and, if necessary, in addition to the use of the medicinal product in the list;
18.2. submit application inspection (annex 2) and copies of documents, presentation of the originals.
19. If the application or the documents specified information is incomplete or inaccurate, or there is doubt as to the veracity of the information, the Inspectorate is entitled to request additional information. The period of time until additional information is not included in the inspection within the time limit.
20. After the submission and receipt of the required documents within 30 days of the inspection officers during checks of medicinal products and the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs or psychotropic medicines medicines (if any is used or is intended to be used) and destruction procedures medical institution or social care institution.
21. the provisions of paragraph 20 Of the check referred to in the medical institution or social care institution draw up inspection. The Act specifies: 21.1. inspection the dialing location, address, date and time;
21.2. the medical authorities or social care institutions;
21.3. the previous test date (if one has been);
21.4. the inspection officer (name and position), which carried out the inspection;
21.5. the medical authorities or social care institution responsible (first name, last name) or other official (name and position) that participate in the test;
21.6. the verification activities and findings;
21.7. the identified deficiencies and irregularities, indicating the specific legislative act article or point and deficiencies;
21.8. one of the following decisions: 21.8.1. allowed to buy the use of the medicinal product in the list, and in addition to the use of the medicinal product in the list of medicinal products medicinal products lieltirgotav. Separately, that allowed to purchase narcotic drugs or psychotropic medicines;
21.8.2. Once identified the prevention and inspection information on gap allowed to purchase use of the medicinal product in the list, and in addition to the use of the medicinal product in the list of medicinal products medicinal products lieltirgotav. Separately, that allowed to purchase narcotic drugs or psychotropic medicines;
21.8.3. allowed to purchase narcotic drugs or psychotropic medicines in pharmacies;
21.8.4. not allowed to buy drugs (including narcotics drugs and psychotropic drugs) drug lieltirgotav.
22. the inspection shall be drawn up in duplicate. One copy shall be issued by the medical institution or social care institution, which carried out the second keep inspection records. The Act of signature verification inspection officer and 21.5. these provisions referred to a person authorized by law to record the test notes on checks carried out. Inspection valid for three years, except if the inspection carried out emergency checks (not previously reported about it) and present this provision paragraph 21 test referred to in the Act, or if the inspection is carried out shall, on the basis of those rules 24 and 27, paragraph submission.
23. the extraordinary test (no advance reporting) medical institution or social care institution, inspection officials draw up inspection in accordance with paragraph 21 of these rules and: 23.1. one of these rules or 18.104.22.168.8.2. the decisions referred to in paragraph: 23.1.1. If the previous inspection found shortcomings in the inspection period specified is not correct;
23.1.2. If irregularities are observed to the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic drug circulation or circulation of medicinal products medicinal products which have been found by the national agencies on drug in analgesics;
23.2. one of these rules or 22.214.171.124.8.1. the decisions referred to in (a), if the procedure for the circulation of medicinal products meet the regulatory requirements.
24. If you received a validation Act this provision 21.8.4. the decision referred to in point and during the absence of irregularities found and corrected, the medical authorities or social care institution the Manager is entitled to submit the inspection rule 19.2. the application referred to are made for re-examination. Copies of documents (presentation of the originals), made when they were changed.
25. Medical institutions or social care institution, leader of 18.2. those provisions referred to in the application for at least 30 days prior to the inspection Act had expired. Copies of documents (presentation of the originals), made when they were changed.
26. following this rule 18.2. receipt of the application referred to in point inspection within 30 days of the inspection and verification of the Act shall be drawn up in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 21.
27. If this rule 18.2. the application referred to in subparagraph and documents changes, medical institution or social care institution Manager within five working days of submitting the information recorded in the inspection of changes in accordance with the provisions of annex 2.
28. If this provision in the information referred to in paragraph 27 specifies that changes have taken place in the premises where the movement of medicinal products, or change the order of the medicinal product, inspection checks and inspection in accordance with paragraph 21 of these rules.
29. the Inspectorate website on the internet for medical institutions and social care institutions that have received this rule 21, 23, 26 and 28. checks referred to in paragraph 1 of the Act, shall include the following information: 29.1. treatment services or social care institution's name, address and telephone number;
29.2. the validation decision specified in the Act;
29.3. time limit for medicinal products authorised to buy.
30. Social care institutions, and medical institutions that do not have a closed-type pharmacies, which allow the preparation of medicines, are eligible to purchase only finished dosage forms.
31. Medical treatment and social care institutions are eligible to receive medication if presented justification documents for the purchase of medicines (packing slips, invoices, reports) and they shall specify at least the following information: 31.1. drug delivery date;
31.2. the name of the medicinal product, pharmaceutical form, strength of the medicinal products supplied by each production series number and quantity;
31.3. the supplier of the medicinal product (sender's) name and address;
19.5. drug name and address of the manufacturer;
31.5. the period of validity of the medicinal product;
19.6. the price at which the medicine delivered.
32. If the medical establishment or a social care institution acquired the Latvian register of medicinal products not included in the halls, in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 31 of document requiring medical institutions or social care institution approved by the head of the request in accordance with statutory criteria of pharmacy have a valid need to buy unregistered medicines. Social care institution, a document justifying the purchase of a medicinal product not registered the need of the individual patient, can also be a family doctor's prescription prescription.
33. the responsible officer provides: 33.1. to request and justification documents for the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs or psychotropic medicines, medicines as well as the purchase of medicinal products, which the State Agency of medicines has held on drug for analgesics, are looking for funds separately from other requests and source documents. The volume of drug trafficking article numbers and words;
33.2. to excuse the documents for the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and psychotropic drug purchasing and records are kept separately from other requests and source documents.
34. the Narcotic Drugs or psychotropic medicines from the pharmacy or drug lieltirgotav is entitled to receive only those officials designated a hospital's or social care institution Manager of this provision in paragraph 2, in that order.
35. the documentation for the purchase of the narcotic drug shall be kept for at least 10 years, documentation on psychotropic medicine purchase and purchase of medicinal products, medicinal products of which the State Agency is recognized by means of analgesics on drugs, at least five years.
36. where to store information, use computer programs, they provide information according to paragraph 31 of these regulations, as well as provide the ability to print the required information (also on psychotropic drug circulation records and the destruction of the State of stocks and the medicine).
37. Social care institution or a medical establishment that does not have a closed-type pharmacies, buy stocks of medicinal products, which shall not exceed one month's consumption needs.
38. Free medical samples, medical establishment and social care institution receives the appropriate legislation on the advertising of medicinal products for the arrangements, but donations of medicines, according to the law on the distribution of the procedures laid down.
39. Medical and social care institution allowed to purchase only the operation of the necessary medicine. Hospital and social care institutions Manager, officer, Member of the Committee for medicinal products or medicinal value for material or financial nature or otherwise obtaining benefits related to the purchase of medicines and other medicinal products associated with movement activities, responsible under criminal law.
III. Drug store 40. Medical institution, which is a closed type pharmacy, medicine for the issue to their hospital's departments stores closed pharmacies.
41. the Fixed medical institution that does not have a closed-type pharmacies, medicines to their service departments in a separate room. In other medical institutions or social care institutions permitted storage of medicines is also the responsible office.
42. Psychotropic drugs and medicines which the State Agency of medicines is recognised as means of analgesics narcotic drugs, stored in lockers cabinets separate from other medications.
43. the Narcotic Drugs stored in a safety deposit box or metal cabinet that (if necessary) is fastened to the wall or floor. Safe deposit box or metal wardrobe shall be fitted with sound or light alarm. In the absence of the safety of personnel or the metal filing cabinet locks and mandatory at the time of the alarm.
44. the type of Closed pharmacies leader and officer shall ensure that: 44.1. products are stored according to these rules, laws and regulations on the distribution of medicinal products, as well as regulatory information specified in the technical documentation to ensure drug quality, efficacy and safety of maintenance throughout the period of their validity;
44.2. in premises or plants where the temperature of the stored drugs, mode corresponds to the drug label and in the instructions for use;
44.3. the room can not be the entry of unauthorised persons.
45. Medical institutions and social care institution Department Hall stored no more than five days of consumption. Medications stored in accordance with this provision, 42, 43 and 44 in.
46. withdrawn or removed from the market in medicinal products, medicinal products in accordance with the laws and regulations on the distribution of defects found, medications that have expired, drugs, for which the quality is in doubt or suspicion (hereinafter referred to as low grade medicines), in a separate space, separated space or in containers, in order to prevent or reduce any potential risk to its confused with quality products. Poor quality of narcotic drugs or psychotropic medication and the patient returned unused narcotic drugs stored in accordance with this rule 42 and 43 in.
IV. the use of the medicinal product 47. Treatment services and social care institutions in the Department of medicine from the pharmacy closed type or officers in accordance with the rules of procedure referred to in paragraph 2.
48. Medicines used based on personal medical record medical history or medical outpatient patient card.
49. the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs, psychotropic medicines and medicinal drug use, which the State Agency of medicines have been found by the Narcotic analgesics for means, the person shall make a record of treatment for illness or outpatient patient history in medical card, indicating the name of the medicinal product used, the dose, the strength and the time of use.
50. the person provides medical treatment to the patient or his family, but if there are none, the closest relatives or legal representatives (guardian, trustee) or the social institutions responsible officer transfers unused narcotic drugs medical institution. Medical institution returned unused narcotic drugs register quality and received back the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs registration journal (annex 3). Journal pages are numbered and cauršūt. A journal by the hospital's seal and signature of the driver.
51. the medicinal products authorised for use only in the process of treatment for medical and social care institutions. Outpatient treatment necessary to cure the patient acquired the General type of pharmacy. Prescription medicine purchased against the recipe, which discharged the laws on prescription. If delaying treatment can lead to irreversible consequences for the patient's health or endanger the patient's life, treatment a person may be issued a patient medicine outpatient treatment in quantities concerned, ensuring the process of treatment until the patient can buy medicine pharmacy.
52. The medical authorities or social care institution responsible officer provides: 52.1. patient prescriptions by issuing instructions for patient demand and accurate information about the use of the product;
52.2. possible quality medicines identification and withdrawal;
52.3. quality of medicines for destruction or transfer for disposal in accordance with the laws and regulations on hazardous waste.
53. Medical treatment and social care institutions Department provides monthly news on the official responsible utilisation of medicinal products in accordance with the rules of procedure referred to in paragraph 2.
V. the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs or psychotropic medicines medicines records 54. data on narcotic drug destruction day and recorded at the time of the narcotic drug mandatory log (hereinafter mandatory magazine) (annex 4). Mandatory log pages are numbered and cauršūt. Mandatory log by the medical authorities or social care institutions, and the stamp officers signature. Log on the last page, indicates the first and the last entry date.
55. the mandatory log also recorded the medicine in pure form or mixed with substances containing such indiferent psychotropic substances: 55.1. ephedrine;
55.5. GHB (sodium oksibutirāt).
56. the mandatory entries in the journal shall be made pursuant to this provision, in paragraph 2 of the procedures laid down. If the entry is incorrect, it is deleted so that you can see the initial contents of the entry, next to the article edits, indicate the date when the correction, and the record is certified by signature and personal stamp (if applicable).
57. data on psychotropic medicine (except this rule 55, paragraph Hall) and the movement of medicinal products and the destruction of the State Agency of medicines of which is recognized as analgesics, illicit means to register the mandatory log or using electronic, photographic or other data processing system. The medical establishment or a social care institution provides data storage for not less than five years, as well as the data statement after the inspection request. Extract data and confirm with the responsible and personal signature stamp (if applicable).
58. the responsible officer once a month, check the narcotic drug, psychotropic drugs and medicinal products, medicinal products of which the State Agency is recognized by means of analgesics on drugs: 58.1. compare the mandatory log of medicinal products authorised in the balance with the actual balance of the medicinal product and the results of the inspection record of the mandatory log indicates the date of the check and record certified by signature and personal stamp (if any);
58.2. If psychotropic medicines and medicines that the State Agency of medicines have been found by the Narcotic analgesics for features lists, using electronic, photographic or other data processing system, the data of the respective statement period and compare the registered substance and balance of the medicinal product with the actual substance and balance. The statement date and the designated officer certifies by signature and personal stamp (if applicable).
59. A mandatory trail (after the last entry) and 58.2. these provisions referred to data extracts for 10 years.
60. the inspection, during examination, mandatory for medicinal products the final page of the log indicates the date of the inspection, the inspector shall certify with signature and personal stamp.
Vi. Quality of medicines used in the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs and drug ampoule destruction 61. Poor quality medicines that is not transferred back to the supplier, as well as from the patients returned unused narcotic drugs destroyed to medical institutions or social care institution created by the head of the order in the presence of the Commission in accordance with the requirements of the laws on waste management or contracts for waste management to a person manage hazardous waste and has received appropriate permission.
62. On the quality of the medicinal product and of the patients back unused drugs received drug destruction or surrender of the person with whom a contract for the management of hazardous waste, the present Act. The Act specifies the name of the medicinal product, the serial number, quantity, volume, destruction of reason, the members of the Commission of the name and job title. The Act on narcotic drug or psychotropic drug destruction shall be drawn up in duplicate, one copy for the three days sends inspection. If you destroy the narcotic drugs of good quality medicines or psychotropic medicines, data destruction shall be recorded on the corresponding accounting system, data on narcotic drug received back destruction recorded qualitative and not received back the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs registration journal (annex 3). Laws for 10 years.
VII. Drug shortage or surplus, theft, robbery or loss of the disaster will be 63. If the medicine shortage or surplus, theft or robbery took place or the damage occurred due to natural disasters, space and safety sealed and secured against unauthorised access. On the facts the medical institutions or institutions of social care Manager report: 39.2. inspection;
39.3. the national police (if the medicine shortage or surplus, theft or robbery took place).
64. following the provisions referred to in paragraph 63 of the fact finding for the hospital's or social care institution Manager with order set up by the Commission, which is made up of: 64.1. treatment services or social care institution Manager or his authorized officer;
64.2. the responsible officer;
64.3. national police representative (if the medicine shortage or surplus, theft or robbery took place).
65. This provision, the Commission mentioned in paragraph 64 of the Act. The Act specifies the drug causes deficits or surpluses, drug name, pharmaceutical form, strength of the medicinal product and serial number and quantity, the members of the Commission of the name and job title. Legislation signed by all the members of the Commission. Act shall be kept for a period of five years.
66. The narcotic drug shortage or surplus, theft or robbery, as well as damages due to natural disasters also tracks the mandatory log. Psychotropic drugs and the drug shortage or surplus that the State Agency of medicines is recognised by means of analgesics on drugs, as well as theft or robbery, or loss due to natural disasters recorded in accordance with the rules of procedure referred to in paragraph 57.
VIII. Treatment services or social care institution's responsibilities in 67. If the medical establishment or a social care institution ceases operations, reorganize or eliminate it, the person in charge of the reorganisation or liquidation, presented information on the inspection of the remaining stock of medicinal use, distribution or destruction, indicating the legal persons which distribute medicine, or information about the destruction of the medicinal product and a statement that drug stocks destroyed.
68. The medical establishment and the social care institution within 15 days after the end of each quarter the health compulsory insurance State Agency shall provide data on an electronic basis, including on the gifts and free samples, indicating the following: 68.1. identification number, drug generic name, shape, strength, quantity of medicines distributed, the price at which the medicine purchased;
68.2. donations, also a drug company and a party from whom donations received;
68.3. unregistered medicinal products? also the serial number of the medicinal product (s).
69. the health compulsory insurance State Agency quarterly 15 days after that rule 68 of this disclosure provides data, Ministry of health of the State Agency of medicines and pharmaceutical prices, a government agency.
IX. Closing questions 70. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 September 1999, Regulation No 333 "medicine acquisition, storage, use and accounting procedures of treatment institutions and social care institutions" (Latvian journal, 1999, 322./324.nr.; 2002, 109 no; 2003, 167 no).
71. The medical institutions and social care institutions, which received permission issued by the Ministry of Health's purchase of medicines allowed to purchase medications (including the narcotic drugs and psychotropic medicines, if specified on the licence) medicine or pharmacy in lieltirgotav to allow the end of the deadline.
72. Hospital Treatment Services Manager provides easy-to-use update of the list of medicinal products, and in addition to the list of products to use for a particular therapeutic development group according to the rules set out in annex 1 of the implementation deadlines.
73. This provision of the medical practices of the information referred to in paragraph 68 to 2007 December 31 may also be submitted in paper form.
Prime Minister, the Defense Minister a. Slakter a Health Minister v. Veldr is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the April 4, 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 27 March 2007, regulations No 220 inpatient health services and medicines used for addition to the list of products to be used in the development and introduction of the term no PO box
The therapeutic use of the medicinal product in the list of the Group's development period in addition to the use of the medicinal product in the list of medicinal products used in the development period, and in addition to the use of the medicinal product in the list applicable from 1.
A-the digestive system and metabolism 01.05.2008.
2. B – blood and hematopoietic organs of 31.12.2007.
3. C-cardiovascular system 01.09.2007.
4. D – Dermatology 01.05.2008.
5. G-Uro system and effects on 01.05.2008.
6. H-hormone preparations, with the exception of hormones and insulin born 01.05.2008.
7. J-pretinfekcij features a systemic use of 01.09.2007.
8. L-antineoplastisk features and imūnmodulator of 01.09.2008.
9. M-skeletal and muscle system as at 31/12/2007
10. N-nervous system as at 31/12/2007
11. P-antiparasitic agents 01.09.2008.
12. R-respiratory system as at 31/12/2007
13. S-sensory organs 01.09.2008.
14. Miscellaneous 01.09.2008 V.
Health Minister v. Veldr annex 2 Cabinet 27 March 2007 the Regulation No 220 sample submission form Health Minister v. Veldr annex 3 Cabinet 27 March 2007 the Regulation No 220 qualitative and Not received back the illicit manufacture of narcotic drugs registration journal Health Minister v. Veldr in annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 27 March 2007, regulations No 220 drug drug mandatory magazine Health Minister v. Veldr MC
Search Translated Laws of Latvia