Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 17 August 2004, The Regulation No 723 "rules On The Restriction Of Use Of Chemical Substances In Electrical And Electronic Equipment"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 17.augusta noteikumos Nr.723 "Noteikumi par ķīmisko vielu lietošanas ierobežojumiem elektriskajās un elektroniskajās iekārtās"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/155475
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 230 in Riga in 2007 (April 3. No 22) 17 amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 august 2004, the Regulation No 723 "rules on the restriction of use of chemical substances in electrical and electronic equipment" Issued under the chemicals and chemical products, in accordance with article 16 of the law to make the Cabinet of 17 august 2004, the Regulation No 723 "rules on the restriction of use of chemical substances in electrical and electronic equipment" (Latvian journal, 2004, no. 131; 2006, 21, nr. 140) the following amendments : 1. To supplement the provisions of point 4.1, the following wording: "4.1 hexavalent chromium use Annex 31 of these rules in the cases referred to in paragraph allowed until 1 July 2007."
2. the provisions of the annex, supplemented with 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32 as follows: "24. Lead and cadmium in enamels, used on borosilicate glass products.
25. lead impurities in the Faraday effect of fāzgriezēj iron-rare earth element grenade used in fibre optic communications systems.
26. lead in finishes of fine pitch components other than connectors with a step 0.65 mm or less with nife lead frames and lead in to pitch components other than connectors with a step 0.65 mm or less with copper-lead.
27. lead in soldering materials used in the composition of hollow and flat disc matrix ceramic multilayer capacitors.
28. Lead oxide in plasma display panels (PDP) and surface conductivity of electron emiter displays (SED) used as design elements, especially the front and rear glass dielectric layer, the bus electrode, blekstrip, adreselektrod, stiklkeramik of the absorbing screen, soldering materials, stiklkeramik ring, as well as printing pastes.
29. lead oxide UV lamp glass flask.
30. lead alloys as solder for transducers used in high-powered loudspeakers designed for several hours working with sound pressure acoustic power of 125 dB and higher.
31. Hexavalent chromium is not painted sheet-metal and binders used, corrosion, and electromagnetic interference shielding in equipment, which comply with the regulations for electrical and electronic equipment categories specified for the third category (information technology and telecommunications equipment).
32. lead the kristālstikl, which describes given legislation on the labelling of products in the glass 1, 2, 3, and 4. kristālstikl group. " Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia