The Procedure Is Administered And Monitored By National And European Union Support For Agriculture, Rural Development And Fisheries, As Well As The Order In Which Publishes Information On Beneficiaries
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā administrē un uzrauga valsts un Eiropas Savienības atbalstu lauksaimniecībai, lauku un zivsaimniecības attīstībai, kā arī kārtība, kādā publicē informāciju par atbalsta saņēmējiem
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/156468
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 268 in Riga in 2007 (April 17. No 24-29) the procedures for administering and monitoring State and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development, as well as the order in which publishes information on the beneficiaries of aid granted in accordance with the agricultural and rural development Act article 5 seventh and ninth part 1. determines the order in which it is administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development from the European agricultural guarantee fund and the European agricultural fund for rural development as well as the order in which publishes information on national and European aid recipients and the amount of aid received.
2. If the applicant is eligible for support for the first time, it made the field support service in accordance with the provisions of annex 1 or 2 fill in the form to register for the rural support service in the client registry. If the applicant is applying for support to direct support schemes in the framework of the payment or of the environment and improvement of countryside within the field of payment, in addition to the support service shall also be submitted in accordance with the provisions of annex 3 of the completed form. These rules 1, 2, and 3. the forms referred to in annexes may be submitted in paper form or in electronic form, in accordance with electronic document requirements of the law.
3. If the submitted forms that information is changing, supporting the applicant fills out the form again and submit it to the rural support service within two weeks after the change occurred.
4. Preparing the application, the applicant shall comply with the secure support of financial management.
5. submission of an application claiming on national and EU support to agriculture and rural development does not cause the field to support the obligation to grant the aid.
6. the registry is the responsibility of the field support service in a geographical information system that helps you to identify the agricultural parcels used for eligible for national and EU support payments direct support schemes in the framework of a payment and the environment and the landscape improvement of payment. The field included in the register field unit (continuous agricultural land bounded by stable, littering identifiable objects or property boundaries) database with other related spatial data layers and underlying information (geographical Association, identification number, and information about the area).
7. Field registry data Field Services uses the field block cards. Field block maps printed in the scale of 1:5000 or 1:10,000.8. Field registry data field support service updates by new ortofotokarta and clarified on the basis of agricultural land owner or legal possessor of the information provided. If necessary, check the information provided on the site.
9. the rural support service, the State land service of Latvia geospatial information agency, national forest service, national plant protection service, national fisheries authority and the environmental protection administration in the field of providing for the maintenance of the registry requires the exchange of information with the form (not using special data preparation methods, including individual statistical data on individuals).
10. the rural support service supports submission of applicants administrative and on-the-spot checks, as well as provide documentation and records of inspections in accordance with the Commission on 7 December 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1975/2006 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005, as regards the implementation of control procedures as well as cross-compliance in respect of rural development support measures, and the Commission's April 21, 2004 Regulation (EC) No 796/2004 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of cross-compliance, modulation and the integrated administration system provided for in Council Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 establishing common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers.
11. supports the applicant enables rural support dienestamveik the spot and after the field support services at the request of officials presented the necessary documents relating to the implementation of the measures concerned.
12. the applicant is entitled to participate in the test on the site and get acquainted with the results of the inspection.
13. on the basis of administrative checks and on-the-spot checks of the results obtained, the rural support service to take a decision on the support application of the applicant for the approval or rejection.
14. the rural support service within three months after the date of adoption of the decision on the granting of aid information about beneficiaries published field support service website on the internet.
15. the rural support service to evaluate the expenditure incurred by the beneficiary and shall take a decision on the costs of inadequate recovery. Not according to the expenses incurred will not be recovered if the recoverable amount for one application in one support, one measure or Sub-measure will exceed 65 lat in one financial year.
16. the rural support service within five working days after the rules referred to in paragraph 15 of the decision, the decision to send the aid recipient.
17. the rural support service expenses incurred by improper withholding of support requested (which is not a government institution) the next payment. If not, it is not possible for expenses incurred to withhold from the next payment, the beneficiary is obliged to repay the expenses incurred by improper field support service account specified by the rules referred to in paragraph 15 of the decision within the time limit specified.
18. If the beneficiary cannot reimburse expenses incurred are not under this provision referred to in paragraph 15 of the decision within the time limit specified and: 18.1. the beneficiary shall inform the rural support service of the need to change the rules referred to in paragraph 15 of the decision, the time limit specified;
18.2. the rural support service to evaluate this rule 18.1. the information referred to in point and, if necessary, within seven working days after its receipt, make changes in the rules referred to in paragraph 15 of the decision. Within five working days after the decision of the field support service shall inform the beneficiaries who have been found.
19. If the beneficiary (other than a government institution) does not reimburse the expenses incurred by improper field support service within the time limit specified in the decision, the beneficiary pays late-0.1 percent (day) of the outstanding amount. Field support services shall inform the beneficiary and provide delay crediting field support service for the specified account.
20. If the beneficiary of the aid, which the Act made inappropriate charges means the authority and field support service can not provide the beneficiary does not match any of the expenses deducted: 20.1. Field support service shall inform the Ministry of Agriculture of the beneficiary not expenditure;
20.2. the Ministry of agriculture shall forward this rule 20.1. information referred to the Supreme authority of the beneficiary and the State control;
20.3. the Ministry of agriculture quarterly inform cabinet about inappropriate expenditure.
21. The European Commission shall issue a recovery order in accordance with the Council of 22 March 1999, Regulation (EC) no 659/1999 laying down detailed rules of the EC Treaty, the application of article 93 (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No. 659/1999), the rural support service to ensure illegal recovery of aid paid.
22. when the European Commission issued the recovery order, the rural support service: 22.1. 14 days inform Ministry of agriculture on the number of beneficiaries and the amount of aid under the scheme;
22.2. month inform the beneficiary of the aid repayment arrangements, timing and the amount of the aid to be recovered, taking into account the interest determined in accordance with the Council Regulation No 659/1999, the second subparagraph of article 14.
23. national or local authority, which is responsible for the support programmes and project application of agricultural or rural development (hereinafter referred to as the support provider), assess the aid programme or project conformity with the Treaty establishing the European Community and directly applicable European Union regulations on support for the agricultural sector. If the provider supports the Ministry of Agriculture shall be submitted for assessment support programme or project, the opinion of the Ministry of agriculture provided within 15 working days after receipt of the application or project.
24. Support for technical assistance in accordance with a Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) article 66 (2) and the Council of 27 July 2006, Regulation (EC) no 1198/2006 on the European Fisheries Fund article 46 (2) of the receiving Ministry of agriculture and rural support service.
25. national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development the impact of ongoing evaluation system maintenance is provided by the Latvian State agrarian economic Institute.
26. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 16 May 2006, Regulation No 406 "the order in which it is administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for agriculture and rural development" (Latvian journal, 2006, 79 no).
Prime Minister, the Defense Minister a. Minister of Agriculture by Slakter m. rose Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 28 April 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 the Regulation No. 268 of Agriculture Minister m. rose annex 2 Cabinet of 17 April 2007 the Regulation No. 268 of Agriculture Minister m. rose annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 the Regulation No. 268 of Agriculture Minister m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia