Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/156527
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 255, Riga 2007 17 April (pr. No 24 30) procedure is assigned to national and EU support for rural development Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which is awarded the national and European support for the Latvian rural development programme 2007-2013 (hereinafter referred to as the rural development programme) measures implemented under Council of 17 May 1999 on the Regulation No 1257/1999 (EC) of the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF) support for rural development (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1257/1999) and the Council of 20 September 2005, the Regulation No (EC) 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1698/2005). Support for rural development programmes following measures: 1.1. "less favoured areas";
1.2. "Natura 2000 payments and payments linked to Directive 2000/60/EC '.
2. the rules provide special conditions for Latvia's rural development plan for the rural development programme 2004-2006 (hereinafter referred to as the rural development plan) implemented under Council Regulation No 1257/1999. special conditions for such rural development plan of the "agri-environment" sub-measures: 2.1 the development of organic production;
2.2. maintaining biodiversity tend;
2.3. installation of buffer strips;
2.4. the agricultural conservation of animal genetic resources;
2.5. limitation of erosion.
3. the aid within the meaning of these rules, the applicant is a natural or legal person who performs agricultural activity according to the Council on 29 September 2003 of the Regulation No (EC) 1782/2003 establishing common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers and amending Regulation (EEC) No 2019/93, (EC) no 1452/2001, (EC) no 1453/2001, (EC) No 1454/2001, (EC) No 1868/94 , (EC) No 1251/1999, (EC) No 1254/1999, (EC) no 1673/2000, (EEC) no 2358/71 and (EC) no 2529/2001 (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1782/2003), article 2, point "c".
4. the aid referred to these provisions within the framework of the measures of agricultural land may receive only one tenderer, who supports the management of agricultural land and is applied to support agricultural land owner or by the lessee legal possessor.
5. the rural support service to take account of the Commission of 15 December 2006, Regulation No 1974/2006 (EC) laying down detailed rules for the application of Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 1974/2006) of the Commission of 7 December 2006, Regulation No 1975/2006, (EC) laying down detailed rules for the for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005, as regards the implementation of control procedures as well as cross-compliance in respect of rural development support measures (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 1975/2006), and the Commission's April 29, 2004 Regulation (EC) No 817/2004 (EC) laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1257/1999 of the European agricultural guidance and guarantee fund (EAGGF) support for rural development (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation 817/2004). According to Commission Regulation No 1974/2006 and article 47 of Commission Regulation 817/2004 article 39 for rural support service allows deviations from these requirements in these rules the following exceptional circumstances: 5.1 the death of the beneficiary;
5.2. support long-term professional incapacity of the beneficiary;
5.3. a large part of the holding if it could not anticipate the day when received;
5.4. a serious natural disaster that severely affect the farm land;
5.5. livestock production for the accidental destruction of the farm;
5.6. the epizootic disease affecting all beneficiaries of agricultural animals or parts of them.
6. If this provision was a 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 or 5.5 in these emergency circumstances, the beneficiary or his authorised person for ones in writing within 10 working days from the date on which such opportunity arises, inform the rural support service of regional agricultural administration, in which the area payment application in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures is assigned the national and European support to farmers for direct support schemes under the and provide a detailed description of the emergency conditions emergency conditions and supporting documents.
7. Claim to support this provision, the measures referred to in paragraph 1, the applicant throughout the farm aid in respect of agricultural land in good agricultural and environmental conditions in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures is assigned to national and EU support for agriculture direct support schemes, as well as comply with minimum of fertilisers and plant protection products requirements and other minimum requirements, set out in annex 1 of these provisions in that legislation.
8. Support for this provision the measures referred to in paragraph 1 may be received only on agricultural land eligible for the single payment area in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures is assigned to national and EU support for agriculture direct support schemes.
II. Support for the measure "less favoured areas" measure 9 "less favoured areas" for the support given to the territories under Council Regulation No 1257/1999, article 19 specific for less favoured areas (annex 2).
10. the applicant may receive aid 1.1. these provisions to the measure referred to in subparagraph on agricultural land, provided the following conditions for eligibility: 10.1. support log on agricultural area located in paragraph 9 of these regulations in this area, it is logged in a single area payment and the agricultural activity is carried out at least one hectare in area, consisting of the field not less than 0.3 hectares;
10.2. a further five years from the first payment of the support, the applicant undertakes to carry out agricultural activities agricultural land located in paragraph 9 of these regulations specified in the territory, and each year submit to the area payment application;
10.3. the areas with permanent meadows and pastures or perennial grass for the arable land to farm aid, the applicant provides a minimum density of at least 0.2 beef cattle unit (annex 3) per eligible hectare shall mean the holding (in accordance with the State agencies "agricultural data centre" data by State on 1 July of the current year). This condition is not suitable for permanent pasture or meadow and arable land in the ranch area of permanent grassland, located in the European interest in the protected natural areas (Natura 2000) or a biologically valuable grasslands, as well as those applicants who support the current year 1 July registered a food and veterinary service of the company in the register as honey packing company (natural or legal person).
III. Support for the measure "Natura 2000 payments and payments linked to Directive 2000/60/EC ' 11. Under" Natura 2000 payments and payments linked to Directive 2000/60/EC, the assistance shall be provided for "areas (permanent meadows and pastures), in the European sense of nature conservation sites (Natura 2000) list in accordance with the law" On especially protected natural territories ".
12. the applicant may receive aid if the aid proposed area (permanent meadows and pastures) located in paragraph 11 of these rules specified in the territory, it is logged in a single area payment and the agricultural activity is carried out at least one hectare in area, consisting of the field not less than 0.3 hectares.
IV. Support request and procedure 13. To request the aid, the applicant shall submit a Field support regional agricultural administration: 13.1. completed application (application form the area payment in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures is assigned to national and EU support for agriculture direct aid scheme) for this rule in paragraph 1, these measures, together with the support services provided by agricultural land map that marked managed agricultural land area – up to 15 May of the current year;
13.2. fill in the application (application form the area payment in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures is assigned to national and EU support for agriculture direct aid scheme) of this provision 2.1., 2.2 or 2.3. aid referred to, and field support service provided by agricultural soils map that marked managed agricultural land area – up to 11 June of the current year;
13.3. the completed application (annex 4) for this rule 2.4. aid referred to and the breeders ' organisation's opinion on compliance with the variety description, up to the current year's September 3;
13.4. the completed application (annex 5) for this rule 2.5. aid referred to, and field support service provided by agricultural soils map that marked managed agricultural land area, up to the current year's October 2.
14. If the applicant is logged to support several measures mentioned in these rules, all submissions and the necessary documents he submitted to the same Field support regional agricultural administration.
15. If that rule 13.1. the application referred to in subparagraph corrections are necessary, the support of the applicant, in accordance with Commission Regulation No 1975/2006 article 8, paragraph 3, it shall provide support services in the field regional agricultural administration not later than 25 calendar days after May 15 of the current year (laid down in Commission Regulation No 1975/2006 in article 7). If corrections are necessary this rule 13.2. application referred to in subparagraph, the applicant shall provide support to the current year's June 11, 13.3. these provisions in the application referred to in subparagraph needed adjustments current year – up to 3 September, but this rule 13.4. the application referred to in subparagraph needed adjustments current year until 2 October.
16. when Claiming this rule aid referred to in paragraph 2, the applicant in the course of the year may submit only one application each this sub-action.
17. If the rules referred to in paragraph 13 of the application data changes after the application or this provision in point 15 deadline, aid the applicant in writing to the rural support service of a change in the application (without extending the application data) up to date, while the rural support service has informed the applicant of the aid aid or as a field support service is not informed of violations in the application, or while on-the-spot verification no irregularities were discovered in the farm.
18. If the services requested information in writing about these provisions support these measures, the applicant within two weeks of the field support service letter, provide a written reply.
19. If the tenderer that rule 18 does not respond within the time limit set for the rural support service letter or information about changes to the data of the applicant, the aid, the aid shall be reduced or refused the application, having regard to the errors in the application. The aid shall be reduced by a specific payment unit for which the Field support the requested information.
20. If the Tenderer shall comply with all those rules in these conditions for granting the aid, field support service grants support specific payment to the applicant for a particular unit, except in the case referred to in the annex to these provisions, as well as 6 cases, referred to in Commission Regulation No 1975/2006.21. Field support service to examine the applications and decides on the granting of aid by providing its cost until next June 30.
22. the applicant undertakes to provide additional information or perform other necessary actions if, after approval of the rural development programmes of the European Commission are changed in this rule referred to in paragraph 1, the conditions for the implementation of the measures.
V. special conditions for the rural development plan for the measure "agri-environment" 23. This provision by Claiming 2.1., 2.2 or 2.3. aid referred to support the applicant undertakes throughout the five years of the commitment period to submit each year to the rural support service regional agricultural Administration supports the application in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 13.2 of the measures declared, as well as reduce the specified connection area and not to change its location.
24. when Claiming this provision 2.4. aid referred to support the applicant undertakes throughout the five years of the commitment period to submit each year to the rural support service regional agricultural Administration supports an application under this rule for those holding point 13.3. applicable for the conservation of genetic resources of farm animals for which aid applicants is undertaken.
25. when Claiming these rules aid referred to in point 2.5, the tenderer undertakes throughout a five year commitment period for Field support regional agricultural Administration supports the application in accordance with the provisions of section 13.4 of the declared activities, as well as reduce the specified obligations.
26. If these provisions are not respected 23., 24 or 25 to the requirements laid down in point, support for the applicant discontinued commitments released field support previously paid.
27. in 2007, laid claim to this provision of the aid referred to in paragraph 2, new commitments are not admitted, and support for the addition of the area applied for is granted or the animals.
28. in 2007, the obligation shall pass and takes over the "agri-environment sub-measures of each part separately" without affecting the other "agri-environment" commitment period under the following conditions: 28.1. If the transferee is not a relationship of respect and he takes over the obligation from one commitment, the commitment of the transferor to the transferee undertaking the commitment continues to take over the end of the period;
28.2. where obligations are not obligations of the successor and he will take over the obligations of a number of obligations, the traitors to the transferee of the obligation to transpose the obligations over a longer period;
17.6. If the successor already has commitments and he takes commitment from one or more of the obligations of the transferor, the transferee of the obligation continues until the longer end of the commitment period.
29. when Claiming this rule aid referred to in paragraph 2, the applicant shall reimburse all of the areas or animals which received the aid commitments is terminated, including those on previous commitments (the previous owner), if they have not expired and where the commitment period after the new commitment of support in the coming years, the applicant does not continue to meet them. If the repayment is overdue, the farmer pay interest after the rural support service first request.
Vi. The on-the-spot check holding 30. For each inspection carried out on the site holding the control report shall be drawn up in accordance with Commission Regulation No 796/2004, article 28 (1) of the regulation.
31. If the tenderer does not allow rural support service officer to carry out an on-the-spot on the farm, rural support service officer noted this fact in the inspection report and support the applicant's application is rejected in accordance with Commission Regulation No 796/2004, article 23, paragraph 2.
32. the applicant should be familiar with the control report and supplement it with his observations, as well as with the signature to attest his presence at the check on the site of the farm.
33. If the applicant is not familiar with the control message after spot checks on farms, rural support service within 10 working days after the examination in writing to support the holding of the applicant of the results of controls in accordance with Commission Regulation No 796/2004, article 28, paragraph 2, first subparagraph.
34. supports the applicant within five working days after receipt of the inspection report can be submitted to the rural support service of the explanations or details about the control message.
35. the applicant did not participate in the on-the-spot checks on the holding does not affect the application of the reduction of aid or exclusions of the conditions for granting the aid and violation of and does not exempt the applicant from liability of aid.
VII. Cooperation with other bodies information 36. Document certifying organic farming compliance with this provision 2.1. aid referred to and the organic farming regulation, control authorities shall submit to the Department of field support for the year October 1. The inspection body is responsible for the certificate or the transition period specified in a certificate of accuracy of data.
37. Rural development plan set out in the conditions of good farming practices, fertilizers and minimum use of plant protection products and other requirements compulsory requirements controlled by the authorities concerned for information about irregularities detected during the period from 16 august of the previous year to the current year's august 15 Field support services shall be submitted to the current year's September 1.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 29 April 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 regulations no 255 statutory minimum of fertilisers and plant protection products requirements and other minimum requirements no PO box
The area features a measure controlling the legislative requirement of the Authority 1.
Environmental protection through economic activities in the vicinity of surface ūdensobjekt must comply with the legislation of the protection zone zone Act article 37, first paragraph, point 5 "c" and "g" in subparagraph
Surface ūdensobjekto 10 m wide band of it shall be prohibited to use fertilisers and chemical plant protection products and the wash motor vehicles and agricultural machinery.
The national environmental guard 2.
The protection of the environment to reduce the impact on the dune ecosystems must comply with the operating limitations Established law article 36 paragraph 3 of part three of the coastal dune and beach zone prohibited to deploy and install fertilizers, plant protection products, fuels, lubricants, chemicals or dangerous chemical products, timber, as well as hazardous chemicals or chemical products containing stores and gas stations (except port areas according to the design of the territory) as well as the construction of the feed storage (except the hay barn without continuous basis) the national environmental service 3.
Environmental protection through economic activities in the vicinity of surface ūdensobjekt must comply with the legislation of the protection zone zone Act article 37, first paragraph, point 5 point "d" of the zone of surface ūdensobjekt 10 m wide band banned the installation of drainage structures without coordination with the regional environmental governance national environmental service 4.
Environmental economic activity location in water can lead to water source pollution threat to the Established law article 39, paragraph 1 of the Strict mode in the cordon around the water sampling sites prohibited any economic activity, except those associated with the water in a particular water supply boreholes or ūdensgūtn the water abstraction and supply maintenance and management of the objects in the national environmental service 5.
Environmental protection working with plant protection products must comply with the national requirements concerning the use and the storage of the plant protection act, article 10, third parties wishing to purchase and use to combat harmful organisms necessary plant protection products need a State plant protection service of the certificate for the plant protection acquired the required minimum amount of knowledge the State plant protection service 6.
Environmental protection to prevent mistaken use of plant protection products and they do not lose their properties, you must respect certain conditions of storage cabinet-April 29, 2004 No. 463 of the provisions of the ' plant protection products ' distribution, storage and use "point 63. Plant protection products stored in the original package in the storage conditions specified by the manufacturer, under the plant protection act, article 9, third paragraph the requirements referred to in the national plant protection service 7.
The protection of the environment to prevent accidents, plant protection products should be kept in a locked place plant protection act article 9, the third part of the people that purchased of plant protection products, are responsible for the storage, lockable children and animals not accessible places, separate from the food the national plant protection services 8th.
Environmental protection make sure that purchased the plant protection product is authorised uses of plant protection products in the list of plant protection act article 7, first part in Latvia permitted to distribute or use the registered plant protection products national plant protection services 9.
The protection of the environment to be able to track the use of plant protection products, the holding must be carried out according to the records of the plant protection act, article 10, second paragraph, first and second class for registration of plant protection products may be used by persons who have received certificates and certified, entitling the purchase and use of plant protection products. This person provides the use of plant protection products accounting for the Cabinet.
State plant protection service 10.
Environmental protection organic fertilizer specially sensitive areas should not be used when possible plant nutrient leakage Cabinet 18 December 2001 No. 531 of the provisions of the "regulations on the protection of water and soil from agricultural activities pollution by nitrates" 12.1 7. point particularly sensitive areas (formed under the nitrates directive) bedding manure, liquid manure and slurry in the not 15 November to 1 March the national environmental service 11.
Environmental protection should ensure adequate manure storage cabinet 18 December 2001 No. 531 of the provisions of the "regulations on the protection of water and soil from agricultural activities pollution by nitrates" 12.1 (1) of manure storage volume provides the amount of fertiliser collected litter accumulation of manure storage for at least six months, but the liquid manure and slurry storage facilities – seven months the national environmental service 12.
Nature protection should ensure the appropriate management of specially protected areas of the law "on especially protected natural territories" in article 24 and the land is the responsibility of the user to ensure the protection of the protected areas and use compliance and localities to take measures for the protection and care of the State Department of the environment 13.
Nature protection To preserve biodiversity must respect the environment friendly farming methods, species and Habitat Protection Act article 11 in the case of particularly protected species of animals, including birds, all the stages of development are prohibited deliberate jamming (especially breeding, juvenile growth, moulting, hibernation and migration) and Habitat devastation national environmental service 14.
Nature protection do not allow grass burning, as it is degraded habitats and valuable killed insects, birds and animals of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 February 2004 No. 82 the provisions of "fire safety rules" paragraph 20 and 21 area systematically cleans the object of combustible waste, but around buildings 10 m-wide zone from purified dry grass and harvested crop residues. The land owner (possessor) take the necessary measures to avoid the territory at burning fire and State rescue service 15.
Animal registration animals must be registered in the veterinary Act, article 59, paragraph 5, animal owners are obliged to provide the registration and identification of the animals to the Cabinet of Ministers established the national breeding inspection 16.
Environmental protection facilities, Animal manure and silage storage location must not contribute to negative environmental impacts of the law "on pollution" eighth part of article 4 in accordance with the national law of appropriate agricultural producers and processors to obtain permission (A), (B) or (C) the categories of pollutants for the activity of the national environmental guard 17.
Environmental protection the total quantity of nitrogen incorporated into the soil with manure, sewage sludge or slurry, the farm must not exceed a certain rate of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2001 No. 531 of the provisions of the "regulations on the protection of water and soil from agricultural activities pollution by nitrates" paragraph 15 agricultural areas incorporated into the organic fertilizer (also the same animal left manure) year may not exceed 170 kg of nitrogen per hectare that corresponds to 1.7 animal units per hectare (the first four years of implementation of the programme of action is permissible in organic fertiliser that contains 210 kg of nitrogen per hectare, corresponding to 2.1 animal units) of the national environmental service note.
* In accordance with the programme of action particularly sensitive sites, covered by increased requirements for the protection of water and soil from agricultural activities pollution by nitrates until 2008 it is planned to adapt and create a manure storage (80% of holdings that have five or more animal units).
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 2 Cabinet of 17 April 2007 regulations no 255 territories according to the Council of 17 May 1999, Regulation No 1257/1999, article 19 is set as less favourable apvidi1 category 1 no PO box
Code Municipal District 1.
Valle parish 329000 Aizkraukle District 2.
404400 bārbele parish Bauska District 3.
408400 STELPE parish Bauska District 4.
427600 rauna parish Cēsis District 5.
620100 Kuldiga Massachusetts 6.
kurmāle parish 626000 Massachusetts 7.
Laidi parish 626400 Massachusetts 8.
627200 Padure parish Massachusetts 9.
627400 pelči parish Massachusetts 10.
627800 raņķi parish Massachusetts 11.
Rumba parish 628400 Massachusetts 12.
snēpele parish 629000 Massachusetts 13.
629200 turlava parish Massachusetts 14.
aizpute 640500 Liepāja District 15.
644400 bārta parish Liepāja District 16.
644600 Bunka parish Liepāja district 17.
cīrava parish 644800 Liepāja District 18.
dunalka parish 645000 Liepāja district 19.
Gavieze parish 645600 Liepāja District 20.
kazdanga parish 646800 Liepāja District 21.
660700 This with the rural district of Limbaži 22.
brīvzemnieki parish 664800 Limbaži District 23.
665200 katvari parish Limbaži district 24.
748800 suntaži parish
OGRE District 25.
brocēni municipality 840500 Saldus district 26.
845200 gaiķi parish Saldus district 27.
848800 šķēde parish Saldus district 28.
880100 Talsi Talsi district 29.
881700 Valdemārpil with rural Talsi district 30.
ģibuļi parish 885400 Talsi district 31.
Laidze parish 886800 Talsi district 32.
lībagi parish 887200 Talsi district 33.
887400 Lub parish Talsi district 34.
strazde parish 888600 Talsi district 35.
vandzene parish 889400 Talsi district 36.
907400 Pūre parish Tukums District 37.
908800 vāne parish Tukums District 38.
909000 viesati parish Tukums District 39.
941300 Sed with rural areas Wear District 40.
Smiltene district of Valka 941500 41.
941700 Strenč wear district 42.
947600 plāņi parish Valka District 43.
smiltene parish 948000 Wear district 44.
948400 trikāta parish Valka District 45.
of vijciems parish 949200 Wear district 46.
961100 2009 by rural district 47 Valmiera.
961500 concise Valmiera District 48.
bērzaine parish 964400 Valmiera District 49.
brenguļi parish 964600 Valmiera District 50.
dikļi parish 965200 Valmiera District 51.
965800 Jeri parish Valmiera District 52.
966400 kocēni parish Valmiera District 53.
966600 ķoņi parish Valmiera District 54.
966800 ball parish in Valmiera District 55.
Naukšēni parish 967200 Valmiera District 56.
969200 Vecate parish, Valmiera District 57.
969600 zilaiskalns parish, Valmiera District 58.
986000 puze parish Ventspils district 59.
987000 ugāle parish Ventspils district 60.
ziras parish 989000 Ventspils district category 2 no PO box
Code Municipal District 61.
210000 Rezekne 62.
324600 Beaver County Aizkraukle district is 63.
kurmene parish 326200 Aizkraukle district 64.
328000 Sērene parish Aizkraukle District 65.
329600 Salvo parish Aizkraukle district 66.
360500 ape with rural Alūksne district 67.
Ann parish 364400 Alūksne district 68.
364800 gaujiena parish Alūksne district 69.
365200 ilzene parish Alūksne district 70.
365800 jaunanna parish Alūksne district 71.
maliena parish 367200 Alūksne District 72.
368400 trapene parish Alūksne district 73.
vireši parish 369000 Alūksne district 74.
baltinava parish 384400 Prize district 75.
385200 briežuciems parish Award for district 76.
386600 lazduleja parish Prize District 77.
388200 šķilbēni parish Prize District 78.
tilža parish 388600 Prize Division 79.
409400 vecumnieki parish Bauska district 80.
427400 raiskums parish Cēsis district 81.
Straupe parish 428200 Cēsis district 82.
Dubna parish 445200 Daugavpils district 83.
Dviete parish 445400 Daugavpils district 84.
kalkūne parish 446000 Daugavpils district 85.
Kalupe parish 446200 Daugavpils district 86.
laucesa parish 446400 Daugavpils district 87.
līksna parish 446800 Daugavpils district 88.
447000 maļinova parish Daugavpils district 89.
Nīcgale parish 447600 Daugavpils district 90.
449200 tabore parish Daugavpils district 91.
449400 beetles parish Daugavpils district 92.
449800 višķi parish Daugavpils district 93.
īle parish 466400 Dobele district 94.
467600 lielauce parish Dobele district 95.
naudīte parish 468000 Dobele district 96.
469800 zebrene parish Dobele district 97.
Gulbene 500100 Gulbene district 98.
504800 dauksti parish Gulbene district 99.
galgauska parish 505600 Gulbene district 100.
jaungulbene parish 506000 Gulbene district 101.
506400 lejasciems parish Gulbene district 102.
507200 lizums parish Gulbene district 103.
507600 the League the parish district of Gulbene 104.
508800 stāmeriena parish Gulbene district 105.
509000 stradi parish Gulbene district 106.
Tirza parish 509400 Gulbene district 107.
560100 Jēkabpils Jēkabpils district 108.
560500 aknīste with rural Jēkabpils district 109.
564400 Tear parish Jēkabpils district 110.
565200 dignāja parish Jēkabpils District 111.
dunava parish 565400 Jēkabpils District 112.
566200 gārsene parish Jēkabpils District 113.
566600 Hill parish Jēkabpils district 114.
Krustpils parish 566800 Jēkabpils district 115.
cake 567000 parish Jēkabpils district 116.
567400 leimaņi parish Jēkabpils district 117.
567600 mežāre parish Jēkabpils district 118.
568200 Ruben parish Jēkabpils district 119.
568600 island in the parish of jekabpils district 120.
sauka parish 568800 Jēkabpils district 121.
569400 varieši parish Jēkabpils district 122.
569600 vīpe parish Jēkabpils district 123.
569800 Zasa parish Jēkabpils district 124.
604600 asūne parish Krāslava district 125.
604800 auleja parish Krāslava district 126.
606200 Indra parish Krāslava district 127.
608400 piedruja parish Krāslava district 128.
608600 robežnieki parish Krāslava district 129.
625000 gudenieki parish Massachusetts 130.
625400 īvande parish Kuldīga district 131.
kabile parish 625800 Massachusetts 132.
626800 nīkrāce parish Massachusetts 133.
628000 Renda parish Massachusetts 134.
628200 rudbārži parish Massachusetts 135.
629600 vārme parish Massachusetts 136.
641500 priekule Liepāja district 137.
644200 aizpute parish Liepāja district 138.
dunika parish 645200 Liepāja district 139.
embūte parish 645400 Liepāja district 140.
gramzda parish 645800 Liepāja district 141.
646400 kalēti parish Liepāja district 142.
kalvene parish 646600 Liepāja district 143.
647200 bunk parish Liepāja district 144.
Medze parish 647600 Liepāja district 145.
648000 otaņķi parish Liepāja district 146.
648200 priekule parish Liepāja district 147.
649200 vaiņode parish Liepāja district 148.
Vecpils parish 649400 Liepāja district 149.
649600 vērgale parish Liepāja district 150.
649800 Virga parish Liepāja district 151.
661700 staicele with rural Limbaži district 152.
666800 pales parish Limbaži district 153.
umurga parish 668000 Limbaži district 154.
680900 kārsava Ludza district 155.
685400 goliševa parish Ludza district 156.
686800 Malnava parish Ludza district 157.
688800 pureņi parish Ludza district 158.
689400 salnava parish Ludza district 159.
700700 cesvaine with the rural district of Madona 160.
lubāna Madona district 701300 161.
varakļāni of Madona 701700 162.
704400 barkava Madona district 163.
705000 dzelzava parish of Madona district is 164.
705800 Indrān parish of Madona district 165.
707000 ļaudona parish of Madona district 166.
707600 mētriena parish of Madona District 167.
707800 murmastiene Madona district 168.
ošupe parish 708200 Madona District 169.
709400 varakļāni parish of Madona district 170.
744400 birzgale parish was OGRE 171.
745200 krape parish OGRE district 172.
745600 ķeipene parish was OGRE 173.
746000 laubere parish was OGRE 174.
746800 madliena parish was OGRE 175.
747600 meņģele parish was OGRE 176.
749200 taurupe parish the OGRE district 177.
761100 Līvāni municipality Preiļi district 178.
764800 Galen parish Preiļi district 179.
765200 jersika Preiļi district 180.
766200 riebiņi parish Preiļi district 181.
766800 rudzāti parish Preiļi district 182.
Sauna parish 767400 Preiļi district 183.
767600 Silajāņ parish of Preiļi District 184.
767800 Sīļukaln parish Preiļi district 185.
Stabulniek 768000 parish Preiļi district 186.
Sutri parish 768200 Preiļi district 187.
769200 vārkava municipality Preiļi district 188.
769400 vārkava parish Preiļi district 189.
viļāni Rēzekne district 781700 190.
784800 dekšāres parish Rēzekne district 191.
gaigalava parish 785400 Rēzekne district 192.
785600 griškāni parish Rēzekne district 193.
nautrēni parish 787500 Rēzekne district 194.
787800 ozolmuiža parish Rēzekne district 195.
788200 rikava parish Rēzekne district 196.
788600 sakstagals parish Rēzekne district 197.
silmala parish 788800 Rēzekne District 198.
789000 sokolki parish Rēzekne district 199.
789800 viļāni parish Rēzekne district 200.
885800 yew parish Talsi district 201.
ķūļciems parish 886400 Talsi district 202.
lauciene parish 887000 Talsi district 203.
valdgale parish 889200 Talsi district 204.
Smārde parish 908200 Tukums District 205.
Zante parish 909200 Tukums District 206.
909600 zentene parish Tukums District 207.
Wearing a Worn district 940100 208.
944400 bilska parish Valka District 209.
Blome parish 944600 Wear district 210.
945200 ērģeme parish Valka District 211.
Ēvele parish 945400 Valka District 212.
946200 jērcēni parish Valka District 213.
946600 kārķi parish Valka District 214.
947400 palsmane parish Valka District 215.
948800 Wearing parish Valka District 216.
949000 variņi parish Valka District 217.
949600 zvārtava parish Valka District 218.
ipiķi parish 965600 Valmiera District 219.
kauguri parish 966200 Valmiera District 220.
Ramata parish 967600 Valmiera District 221.
967800 rencēni parish Valmiera District 222.
sēļi parish 968200 Valmiera District 223.
skaņkalne parish 968400 Valmiera District 224.
969400 vilpulka parish Valmiera District 225.
985000 jūrkalne parish Ventspils district 226.
985600 Pop parish Ventspils district 227.
užava parish 987800 Ventspils district 228.
zlēkas parish 989400 Ventspils district category no. 3 BC
Code Municipal District of 229.
50000 Daugavpils 230.
Pļaviņas Aizkraukle district 231.
Aiviekste parish 324200 Aizkraukle district 232.
325000 daudzese parish Aizkraukle district 233.
325400 irši parish Aizkraukle district 234.
325800 klintaine parish Aizkraukle district 235.
326600 mazzalve parish Aizkraukle district of 236.
often parish 327000 Aizkraukle district of 237.
Pilskalne parish 327400 Aizkraukle district 238.
327800 Sec parish Aizkraukle district 239.
328400 staburags parish Aizkraukle district 240.
328600 sunākste parish Aizkraukle district 241.
329200 vietalva parish Aizkraukle district 242.
360100 Alūksne Alūksne district 243.
364200 alsviķi parish Alūksne district 244.
365600 jaunalūksne parish Alūksne district 245.
366000 jaunlaicene parish Alūksne district 246.
366400 kalncempji parish Alūksne district 247.
366800 liepna parish Alūksne district 248.
367400 mālupe parish Alūksne district 249.
367600 mārkalne parish Alūksne district 250.
Pededze parish 368000 Alūksne district is 251.
veclaicene parish 368800 Alūksne district 252.
zeltiņi parish 369400 Alūksne district 253.
369600 ziemeri parish Alūksne district 254.
Prize 380100 Prize area 255.
viļaka 381500 Prize district 256.
384600 Prize award Division 257 parishes.
bērzkalne parish 384800 Prize Division 258.
385000 Bērzpils parish Prize district 259.
385600 krišjāņi parish Prize district 260.
385800 Kubuļ parish Prize Division 261.
386000 kuprava parish Prize district 262.
lazdukalns parish 386400 Prize area 263.
medņeva parish 387000 Prize district 264.
387400 rugāji parish Prize district 265.
susāji parish 387800 Prize area 266.
vectilža parish 389000 Prize Division 267.
389200 age parish Prize Division 268.
389400 vīksna parish Prize district 269.
žīguri parish 389800 Prize district 270.
Amata municipality 424200 Cēsis district 271.
424800 drusti parish Cēsis district 272.
425000 dzērbene parish Cēsis district 273.
425400 ineši parish Cēsis district of 274.
425600 jaunpiebalga parish Cēsis district 275.
kaive parish 425800 CESU district 276.
426800 nītaure parish Cēsis district 277.
427800 skujene parish Cēsis district 278.
428000 stalbe parish Cēsis district 279.
428600 Tauren parish Cēsis district 280.
Vaive parish 429000 Cēsis district 281.
vecpiebalga parish 429200 Cēsis district of 282.
429400 veselava parish Cēsis district 283.
429600 zaube parish Cēsis district 284.
429800 zosēni parish Cēsis district 285.
440700 ilūkste Daugavpils district 286.
441500 subate with rural Daugavpils district 287.
ambeļi parish 444200 Daugavpils district of 288.
444400 bebrene parish Daugavpils district 289.
biķernieki parish 444600 Daugavpils district 290.
demene parish 445000 Daugavpils district 291.
eglaine parish 445600 Daugavpils district 292.
medumi parish 447200 Daugavpils district 293.
naujene parish 447400 Daugavpils district 294.
Pilskalne parish 448000 Daugavpils district of 295.
saliena parish 448400 Daugavpils district of 296.
448600 skrudaliena parish Daugavpils district 297.
subačius 448800 Daugavpils district 298.
449000 Šēder parish Daugavpils District 299.
449600 vecsaliena parish Daugavpils district 300.
504400 beļava parish Gulbene district 301.
druviena parish 505200 Gulbene district 302.
506800 Litene parish Gulbene District 303.
Ranka parish 508400 Gulbene district 304.
561500 viesīte with rural Jēkabpils Division 305.
564600 atašiene parish Jēkabpils district 306.
Fabrizio Lai 564800 Jēkabpils district 307.
565800 elkšņi parish Jēkabpils district 308.
Rite parish 568000 Jēkabpils district 309.
Sēlpils parish 569000 Jēkabpils district 310.
600100 Krāslava municipality Krāslava district 311.
600900 Dagda Krāslava district 312.
604200 Andrupene parish of Kraslava district 313.
604400 andzeļi parish Krāslava district 314.
605000 bērziņi parish Krāslava district 315.
605400 Dagda parish Krāslava district 316.
605600 ezernieki parish Krāslava district 317.
605800 grāveri parish Krāslava district 318.
606400 izvalta parish Krāslava district 319.
kalnieši parish 606800 Krāslava district 320.
Kaplava parish 607000 Krāslava district 321.
607200 kastuļina parish Krāslava district 322.
607400 kombuļi parish Krāslava district 323.
607600 Konstantinova parish Krāslava district 324.
ķepova parish 608000 Krāslava district 325.
608800 beautiful parish Krāslava district 326.
svariņi parish 609000 Krāslava district 327.
šķaune parish 609200 Krāslava district 328.
609400 šķeltova parish Krāslava district 329.
609600 ūdrīši parish Krāslava district 330.
alsunga parish 624200 Massachusetts 331.
624600 ēdole parish Massachusetts 332.
641300 Liepāja Pāvilosta district 333.
647800 nīca parish Liepāja district 334.
rucava parish 648400 Liepāja district 335.
648600 Saka parish Liepāja district 336.
Ludza district of Ludza 680100 337.
681800 Ludza district Zilupe municipality is 338.
684400 blonti parish Ludza district of 339.
684600 Brigi parish Ludza district 340.
684800 cibla municipality Ludza district of 341.
cirma parish 685000 Ludza district of 342.
685800 isnauda parish Ludza district 343.
Istra parish 686000 Ludza district 344.
686400 Lauder parish Ludza district 345.
mežvidi parish 687000 Ludza district 346.
687200 mērdzene parish Ludza district 347.
687800 nirza parish Ludza district 348.
Ņukš parish 688000 Ludza district of 349.
688400 pasiene parish Ludza district 350.
688600 Perform parish Ludza district of 351.
689000 pušmucova parish Ludza district 352.
689200 rundēni parish Ludza district 353.
689800 zvirgzdene parish Ludza district 354.
700100 Madona district of Madona 355.
704200 Arona Madona district of 356.
bērzaune 704600 Madona district of 357.
705400 Eagle parish of Madona district of 358.
706000 Jumurd parish of Madona district of 359.
706200 kalsnava parish of Madona district 360.
706600 lazdona Madona district 361.
706800 liezēre Madona district 362.
707400 mārciena Madona district 363.
708600 prauliena parish of Madona district 364.
709000 sarkaņi parish of Madona district of 365.
709200 Sausnēj parish of Madona district 366.
vestiena parish 709600 Madona district of 367.
747200 mazozoli parish was OGRE 368.
Preiļi municipality 760100 Preiļi district 369.
764200 aglona parish Preiļi district 370.
765600 pelēči parish Preiļi district 371.
767000 Rušon parish of Preiļi district 372.
784200 audriņi parish of Rezekne District 373.
784400 Bērzgale parish Rēzekne district 374.
784600 čornaja parish Rēzekne district 375.
785000 dricāni parish district of Rezekne in 376.
785200 feimaņi parish Rēzekne district 377.
785800 ilzeskalns parish Rēzekne district 378.
786000 kantinieki parish Rēzekne district 379.
786200 kaunata parish Rēzekne district 380.
786600 lendži parish Rēzekne district 381.
lūznava parish 786800 Rēzekne district 382.
Malta parish 787000 Rēzekne district 383.
787200 mākoņkalns parish Rēzekne district 384.
nagļi parish 787400 Rēzekne district 385.
ozolaine parish 787600 Rēzekne district 386.
Parties parish 788000 Rēzekne district 387.
789200 stoļerova parish Rēzekne district 388.
789400 Stružān parish of Rezekne District 389.
789600 vērēmi parish of Rezekne District 390.
801666 More parish Cēsis district 391.
849800 zvārde parish Saldus district 392.
885000 dundaga parish Talsi district 393.
907800 sēme parish Tukums District 394.
944800 branti parish Valka District 395.
945800 grundzāle parish Valka District of 396.
947000 launkalne parish Valka District 397.
984400 Anc parish Ventspils district 398.
987400 USMA parish Ventspils district note.
1 approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 November 2004, the Regulation No 1002 "procedures implement programming document" Latvian rural development plan for the rural development programme 2004-2006 "," Agriculture Minister m. Rose of annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 regulations no 255 beef unit no PO box
Unit 1 of the bovine animal.
Cow 1 2.
Calf (0 to 6 months)
"Baby beef" (from 6 to 12 months)
Young (12 months)
Breeding bull 1.6 6.
The Ibex 0.15 7.
Goat 0.13 8.
Kid 0.03 9.
The goat or Ibex regrowing 0.1 10.
Teķ or Aries 0.2 11.
Sheep mother 0.15 a 12.
Regrowing a sheep or teķ 0.1 13.
Lamb 0.05 14.
The horse, a Mare or Stallion 1.08 15.
Young (from 6 months to 3 yrs)
Rabbit 0.0066 17.
Quail 0.0008 18.
Strauss 0.2 19.
Red Deer 0.325 20.
21. Dambried have 0.167
Mouflon 0.1333 22.
Turkey 0.0142 23.
Goose 0.0117 24.
Duck 0.008 25.
Pheasant farming Minister 0.0025 m. rose annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 regulations no 255 farming Minister m. rose annex 5 Cabinet of 17 April 2007 regulations no 255 farming Minister m. Rose 6. Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 regulations no 255 violations and sanctions 1. General offences and penalties in relation to all measures No.
Violation of Sanctions 1.
Support the applicant does not meet the conditions for receiving the aid application or where the area is rejected 2.
Support the applicant has provided a submission/application, but not annual response to future requests for the LADIES
The application or its corresponding element is not declined 3.
In the case of confusion after Visual/administrative control supports the applicant has provided corrections by those same errors and inconsistencies or inappropriate Application element 4 is rejected.
Support the applicant has provided false details of serious negligence of the applicant for Aid is suspended from the relevant rural development measures to the calendar year. If incorrect information is provided, aid the applicant deliberately turned off of these rural development measures also next year 5.
Support the applicant did not submit any additional documents or part of the Application is rejected the 6.
Login to support area located outside assisted areas not concerned in the appropriate area is rejected 7.
Pārdeklarēt area is between 0% and 3% (inclusive) of the area of the pārdeklarācij sanctions does not apply and the aid is calculated on the basis of the findings of the area 8.
Pārdeklarēt area is between 3% (not including) to 30% (including) the aid is calculated on the basis of the observed area reduced by the area (ha) pārdeklarēt double volume 9.
Pārdeklarēt area ranges from 30% (not including) to 50% (including) the aid is not granted in the year concerned 10.
Pārdeklarēt area is greater than 50% support in a given year is given, the pārdeklarēt area (ha) the aid amount is deducted from the aid measures under Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 or regulation (EC) No 1782/2003, for which the beneficiary would be entitled to the following three calendar years 11.
Support the applicant does not comply with good agricultural and environmental conditions Are suitable for reduction of aid according to the Commission, of 21 April 2004, Regulation No 796/2004 12.
Support the applicant does not comply with minimum fertiliser and plant protection product use requirements and other minimum requirements, set out in the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 rule no. 255 "procedure is assigned to national and European Union aid for rural development" 1. acts referred to in the annex shall apply a reduction of 10% of the aid for each of the criteria violated 2. Violations and penalties relating to the event "less favoured areas" No.
Violation of Sanctions 1.
The applicant has provided the aid application by the rural support service period is applied to the reduction of aid 1% for each working day of delay. If you missed more than 25 calendar days, the application is considered not to have been filed. Force reduction of aid in case the undertaking does not apply 2.
Support the applicant does not submit the application to the payment of aid to the applicant in the current year is not allowed. The applicant shall be entitled to apply for aid for the next year 3.
Permanent meadows and pastures, arable land in the farm areas of permanent grassland is not assured a minimum density of bovine (cattle 0.2 units per hectare of eligible average farm) aid shall not be paid for the area in which there is no minimum density 3. Offences and penalties in relation to Natura 2000 payments and payments linked to Directive 2000/60/EC ' no.
Violation of Sanctions 1.
The applicant has provided the aid application by the rural support service period is applied to the reduction of aid 1% for each working day of delay. If you missed more than 25 calendar days, the application is considered not to have been filed. Force reduction of aid in case the undertaking does not apply 2.
Support the applicant does not submit the application to the payment of aid to farmers in the current year are not allowed to Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia