Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/157017
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 308 in Riga, 8 May 2007 (pr. 25. § 28) centralised professional qualifications exam and procedures issued under the vocational training Act 7 paragraph 10 of article 1. determines the order in which to organize a centralised professional qualifications exams (exams) first, second and third level professional qualification.
2. Exam first, second or third-level professional qualification are entitled to arrange the person learning the relevant accredited professional education program, has received a final ranking-mark 10 ball of rating scale or "counted" – all subjects, practical training and qualifications in practice.
3. A Person who has reached the age of 18 and self-education of (external) has acquired a certain vocational training or vocational training program, as well as learned professions included in the standard theoretical knowledge and practical skills of their choice sorts menu in accredited Exo vocational training establishment or examining Centre (hereinafter referred to as the nation's organ eksam) according to the chosen professional skills.
4. Vocational Training Administration (Administration) or Ministry of culture national kultūrizglītīb Center for art, music and choreography (hereinafter referred to as the Centre), in cooperation with educational institutions and vocational training and employment at the bottom of the trilateral cooperation Council (apakšpadom) developed the exam program. The program indicates the exam objectives, the structure of the exam, theoretical and practical parts of the description, the intended execution time tested elements, the evaluation criteria and procedures.
5. basic education, vocational education and vocational secondary education examination authority exam in theory and practical part of the exam venue and time aligned with the administration or the Center. Learner exam the theoretical parts sorting can start, after receiving the final evaluation subjects and practical training, practical sort of part-, after receiving the final evaluation of the qualifications in practice.
6. the Examination organised by the examination bodies, in cooperation with the Administration, or Center, and professional organizations.
7. Educational institution that is not accredited, but implement accredited professional education program that is associated with the rule referred to in paragraph 1 for the award of professional qualifications, not later than five months (professional continuing education programs – not later than two months) before the scheduled exam date submitted to examination institution application exam. The application shall indicate the following: 7.1 the name of educational institution;
7.2. a program name, number, and duration of implementation;
7.3. the professional qualifications;
7.4. the number of persons eksaminējam;
7.5. the scheduled exam time;
7.6. the education authorities the driver's name and surname, name of the person that an educational institution is authorised to arrange with the examination of the issues.
8. the examining institution according to the respective profession and exam program not later than 30 days before the date of approval of the Exo menu Administration or the center of proposals for professional qualification examination Commission (hereinafter the Commission) personnel and exam schedule. Administration or the Center no later than 10 days before the men's ex certified and issued by the examination body to the Commission the list of persons included and exam schedule.
9. the independence of the institution in accordance with these provisions, the exam program, profession and place of work specificity no later than 10 days before the exam the examination specified in the theoretical and practical parts of the implementing rules (hereinafter referred to as the order) and it with the administration or the Center. The implementing rules shall include a usable tools and AIDS and safety requirements for the theoretical and practical parts.
10. Educational institution with the implementation of eksaminējam persons was presented, and its signature declares that he is aware of the progress of the examination. If the educational institution is not accredited, the exam's implementation of it sent to the examining institution.
11. If examination of the accredited Exo-round Centre examination centre with the implementation of eksaminējam persons was presented, and its signature declares that he is aware of the progress of the examination.
12. the Commission shall consist of not fewer than three persons, the President of the Commission, his Deputy and a member of the Commission. Composition of the administration or the center line with apakšpadom or its authorized institutions. The Commission shall include persons whose education and professional activity to be granted meet the qualifications and are not personally interested in the exam results. If the profession is subject to the control of technical supervision, the Commission shall include relevant technical inspectorates.
13. The examination by the head of the institution shall be required to: 13.1. exam material received from the administration or the Center and exam material content is not disclosed until the beginning of the exam;
13.2. individual table, bench or work for each learner according to the specifics of each part of the exam;
13.3. the exam room with a clock placed eksaminējam persons in a visible place.
14. the Commission and the examination by the head of the institution is obliged to provide these terms and professional training in the laws governing the appropriate exam and an objective assessment of learners.
15. non-accredited educational institutions authorised representative up to the beginning of the examination, submit to the institution of the examination the following documents: 15.1 educational driving instruction for persons in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 5, the right to organize the exam;
15.2. Exo menu protocol form (annex);
15.3. the document certifying the payment of expenditure on materials, equipment, and energy associated with the Isle of man and the Exo, calculated according to the number of learners;
15.4. the rules referred to in point 10 eksaminējam person writing about dating with exam order.
16. Eksaminējam person arriving on the exam at a specified time, to having an identity card. Eksaminējam person who has missed the start of the exam, are entitled to participate in it only with the permission of the President of the Commission. Exam performance period is extended.
17. before the exam, the Commission presents the person with eksaminējam exam procedures, locations and tasks.
18. the examining institution shall provide the parties and the Commission eksaminējam the appropriate working conditions. If necessary, the head of the examination institution may appoint Commission Assistant who prepares the premises, equipment, materials, and documentation or other work carried out by the President of the Commission.
19. the Examination of the Commission President. After checking with authorities and the head of the examining Commission President exam observers may participate in the Ministry of education, local and national inspection, professional organisations, trade unions, non-governmental organizations, educational institutions and its parent Council representatives. The observers cannot be eksaminējam person's father, mother, guardian, brother, sister or spouse.
20. The observer for the exam room followed in silence. He has no right to interfere with the trainees during their own work and to explain the content of the exam for learners.
21. If the observer is violating this rule in paragraph 19 and 20, the President of the Commission is entitled to expel observer from the exam room. About the observer's expulsion from the exam room shall be drawn up by the Chairman of the Commission of the Act. The Act shall be submitted to the administration or to the Center.
22. If the observer is the exam progresses irregularities, he shall report in writing to express his views on the alleged infringements. The report shall be submitted to the administration or to the Center.
23. before the practical test, the designated person of the Commission introduces the minējam Exo-person with the practical parts of the order, including to occupational safety requirements. Eksaminējam-person it shall be attested by the signature.
24. in the event of failure to comply with these rules in a particular exam procedures, the President of the Commission has the right to start the exam on time or stop it by a certain order. If the examination is not possible to renew on the same date, shall forthwith report to the administration or to the Center. Administration or the Center, in conjunction with the examination institution, within three working days, decide on the duration of the examination.
25. The Commission monitors the progress of the examination. Each eksaminējam person exam sort independently, without the help of others, do not use a particular exam implementing work not included in the tools and technology, does not interfere with other eksaminējamo. If this requirement is not fulfilled, reprimand the President of the Commission requires the guilty person eksaminējam a written explanation. After the explanation of the eksaminējam provision of the person expelled from the examination room. About eksaminējam persons expulsion from exam rooms for the duration of the Act shall be drawn up by the Commission. The person concerned may be the exam again to sort in three months.
26. Eksaminējam persons supporting reasons have not come to the exam or any part thereof, submit to the independence of the institution, the application and Add supporting documents. Examining authority within three working days, inform the person of the eksaminējam permission sort test, possible exam venue and time.
27. If necessary (physiological reasons), the Chairman of the Commission may authorise the person eksaminējam for the duration of the exam out of the room. Exam performance period is extended.
28. After examination of all parts of the Commission shall take a decision on the proposal evaluation and educational manager whose education programme concerned, grant eksaminējam persons relevant professional qualifications. Record of decisions of professional qualification examination of the Protocol (hereinafter referred to as the Protocol). Two copies of the Protocol to be signed by all the members of the Commission. Keep one copy of the examination body, the other for the person eksaminējam education authority. If the exam is organised by an accredited professional education institution, in the exercise of an accredited educational program, shall be drawn up in a single copy, and it kept the accredited vocational training institution. Eksaminējam persons with a Commission decision on the rating presented on the day of its adoption.
29. the Examined person within three working days following that rule referred to in paragraph 28 of the decision have the right to submit the administration or the Center application on procedural irregularities during the course of the examination, which could affect the individual's eksaminējam exam assessment or decision referred to in paragraph 28, and ask them to evaluate. Administration or the Center for appearance and application within 10 days of receiving it shall inform the person concerned of the decision taken.
30. The Chairman of the Commission on the day of the examination shall be submitted to the head of the institution of examination exam performance review. Examination of the head of the institution within 10 days after the exam administration or the Center submitted a performance review of the exam, the exam results summary and paragraph 25 of these provisions in that Act.
31. Eksaminējam, which received the exam rating, less than "5 – mediocre", or has not taken without valid reason, the exam may be sorted in three months. Eksaminējam persons who received the exam rating no less than 5 "– mediocre", again in the sort of evaluation to improve the exam are not allowed.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž B Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions to 12 May 2007.
Annex Cabinet 8 May 2007 regulations No 308, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia