Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/157311
Updated 25.05.2007, the Latvian Journal No 84 (3660) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 316 in Riga, 8 May 2007 (pr. No 28 63) State aid procedures for development of the forestry sector in 2007, Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the procedure for the granting of national aid for the development of the forestry sector (hereinafter referred to as aid) in 2007.
2. The total amount of aid is 1625506 lats from the budget of the Ministry of agriculture programme "forest 24.00.00 sustainability save" Sub "24.02.00 State aid measures in the forest sector" Forest Development Fund resources.
3. support for: 3.1 forest industry support and development programmes and projects (hereinafter referred to as the development projects);
3.2. research project (research projects);
3.3. National forest service forest monitoring programmes for 2007 task-intensive (second level) for the execution of forest monitoring-24685 lats;
3.4. the National Institute of mežzinātn "silava" programs "forest focus" liabilities 2006 (in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia and the European Commission contract) 98700. execution
4. the total amount of funding development projects is $717585, including: 4.1. forest sector development projects – 484535 lats;
4.2. public awareness and education projects, including the project "forest days 2007" and it will be implemented within the framework of projects – 233050.
5. the total amount of funding research projects is $784536, including: 5.1 this provision set out in point 6 priority areas developed projects: 5.1.1. long term (longer than a year) projects-300000 dollars;
5.1.2. short-stay projects-250000 dollars;
5.2. the idea of a competition for projects in areas not specified in point 6 of these regulations,-124736 lat;
5.3. Forest-related industries and national programmes and projects for the modernisation – 100000 lats;
5.4. the remuneration of experts on the application of research projects and scientific evaluation projects report-9800.
6. Research Project 2007 priority areas are the following: 6.1. forest biological diversity;
6.2. the forest diseases and pests;
6.3. the forest and forest products impact on climate change;
6.4. the forest sector in the economy;
6.5. new wood and non-wood products;
6.6. innovative technologies;
6.7. the forest biomass energy;
6.8. the forest sector policy and management.
7. To support the implementation of the project attīstītīb can log in to any natural or legal person (hereinafter the applicant), to support the implementation of the research project, the applicant can apply that scientific institutions registered with the registry.
8. If the applicant deals with business development projects for the total amount of aid three budget years must not exceed 70000 lats (Community guidelines on State aid in the agriculture and forestry sector 2007-2013 (2006/C 319/01) Article 107 "b").
9. In accordance with the laws and regulations of the forest development fund, the forest development Fund Council (hereinafter Council) decides on the granting of aid and the funded projects, as well as the repayment of the funds assigned amount.
10. If 4 or 5 of these rules. the funding referred to in paragraph 1 is not to be used in full, the Council may adopt a decision on the reallocation of funding.
II. Proposals and evaluation 11. Design approval 4.1., 5.1 and 5.2 of the draft referred, the applicant shall submit in support of the field support service (hereinafter service) until June 1, 2007.
12. The contest for this rule 4.2 and 5.3. implementation of projects referred to in Council promulgated separately by setting logon.
13. Support Services project, the applicant shall submit an application in paper form and in electronic (or electronically only if the secured electronic document Act and the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2005 No. 473 of the provisions of the "electronic design, design, procedures for storage and movement of national and municipal institutions and the arrangements for the electronic circulation of documents between State and local authorities or between the latter and the natural and legal persons"). The application includes the following documents: 13.1. submission (annex 1);
13.2. the project manager and artist vitae curriculum vitae;
13.3. the project manager and the written proof of the willingness to work as scheduled in the project and to carry out his duties, if the project will be approved (annex 2);
13.4. in submitting an application for development projects, which provides third-party co-financing – third party written proof of co-financing;
13.5. by submitting a research project, the scientific institutions recommendation of the Scientific Council.
14. the service within five working days after the expiry of the login collects project applications (this provision of the information referred to in paragraph 13) and the Ministry of Agriculture sent electronically.
15. the Council three weeks take a decision on the granting of aid and submitted to the service record of the proceedings, the applicants which aid is granted and where projects are rejected, stating the reason for the rejection. If objective reasons this time limit cannot be met, the Council extended the administrative procedure law.
16. the proposals evaluated according to the evaluation criteria (annex 3). If the total amount of the rating point is less than 50, the aid is not granted.
III. Conclusion of contracts and finance 17. further to the Council minutes, the service will inform the applicant of the grant support or rejection of the project and five working days with the supported project implementer contract which provides for an advance payment of 50% of the project, the approved amount of aid.
18. the contracts shall be concluded for the year 2007. If the research project is planned for more than a year, contracts shall be concluded for each execution stage (year) separately.
19. the project implementer to 15 November 2007 submit draft final review service or execution stage, transaction and payment supporting documentation (copies) or a summary of it.
20. Service: 20.1. within five working days after the conclusion of the contract in advance the cost of implementing the project, subject to this terms and conditions of the contract;
20.2. within five working days of the service of project reports or enforcement stage reports that reflected the amount of work, the results achieved and the use of financial resources, and the information gathered electronically to the Department of Agriculture;
20.3. after receipt of the decision of the Council on the implementation of the project or the completion of a period of five working days during the final settlement with the project promoter;
20.4. the aid is paid to the non-cash form of settlement projects implementing the specified bank account;
20.5. control transaction and payment documents (copy) or a summary of the compliance with the record keeping and accounting regulatory requirements of the regulations;
20.6. random checks for not less than 5% of the total number of projects implemented;
20.7. after the Council decision requesting the aid repayment if project implementer provided false information or breach of these rules or the terms of the contract;
12.9. the contracting with outside experts on the Council research project application and review the scientific evaluation of the project in accordance with the laws and regulations of the forest development fund.
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Agriculture Ministers – Minister of education and science b. Rivž Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 May 2007.
Annex 1: Cabinet-8 May 2007 the Regulation No 316 project application for State aid to the development of the forestry sector in 2007 for obtaining agricultural Minister, Minister of education and science Rivž B, annex 2 to the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 May 2007 the Regulation No 316 proof-Agriculture Minister of education and Science Minister b. Rivž annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 8 May 2007 the Regulation No 316 i. research project evaluation criteria no PO box
Evaluation criteria the maximum number of points 1.
Actuality of the study (research projects in one of the priority areas) or the study's contribution to the development of the forestry sector and compliance with forest and related industries development policy objectives (research projects within the contest of ideas) 20 2.
Research ideas novelty 10 3.
The project manager and the ability to implement high quality projects applied for (last three years), including 20 3.1.
the doctor and the master number greater than 3 4 3.2.
experience in at least one project management 3.3 4.
made in informational activities (such as seminars, talks, lectures) 3.4 4.
at least one project application costs referred to in 4.1 and/or at least one publication project of the application referred to in subparagraph 4.2.1 Edition 4 3.5.
study the required logistical support scientific institution 4 4.
The proposed methodological approach 10 5 solution.
The likelihood of achieving the planned results and set time limit 10 6.
Several scientific institutions or partners (at least 3) involvement in project implementation 5 7.
Interdisciplinary study 5 8.
Emerging researchers (PhDs, graduate student named) involvement in project implementation 10 9.
Project budget transparency and degree of detail, the cost of compliance with the planned tasks, samērojamīb with planned results 10 100 10 together.
Apply for project evaluation can be reduced if one of the project manager's control and the Ministry of agriculture-funded projects-30 10.1.
not met during 15 10.2.
not satisfied according to the contractual terms of reference-15 II. Forest sector development project evaluation criteria no PO box
Evaluation criteria the maximum number of points 1.
The results of the project will contribute to the sustainable forests of Latvia, an internationally recognised management 15 2.
The results of the project contribution to the Latvian forest industry competitiveness of production 15 3.
The results of the project, the contribution of human resource development in the forestry sector in the 15 3.1.
forest industry competency improvement 10 3.2.
forestry education programs student activities promotion 10 4.
Project results a positive impact on children and young people's awareness and knowledge on forest 10 5.
Project ideas 20 5.1.
novelty 10 5.2.
originality 10 6.
A variety of sectors, subsectors, or other institutions of the partners involved in the project implementation 10 7.
Project budget transparency and degree of detail, the cost of compliance with the planned tasks, samērojamīb with the possible goal of 15 accounted the results together, 100 8.
Apply for project evaluation can be reduced if one of the project manager's control and the Ministry of agriculture-funded projects-30 8.1.
not met during 15 8.2.
not satisfied according to the tasks laid down in the Treaty, the Minister of Agriculture in the 15-Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia