Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/158088
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 348 Riga, 29 May 2007 (pr. No 31 26) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 November 2001, regulations no 481 "rules for second level professional higher education national standards" Issued under the Education Act article 14, point 19 to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 November 2001, regulations no 481 "rules for second level professional higher education national standards" (Latvian journal, 2001, no. 171) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 2 by the following: "2. the second level professional higher education and the fifth level of professional qualifications obtained learning the second level professional higher education study programme: Bachelor of professional higher education programmes (hereinafter referred to as the Bachelor program), professional higher education masters programs (master's program-), professional higher education study programmes, vocational higher education programs implemented by academic (Bachelor's or master's) second level education or vocational learning in higher education (hereinafter-the short professional program). "
2. Replenish the 4.2 subparagraph after the word "learning" with the words "(including independent learning skills)".
3. Express 6.1. subparagraph by the following: "6.1. sector according to the humanitarian, social, Sciences, engineering sciences, information technology, management, and industry knowledge, theoretical basis as well as their application and independent learning skills;".
4. a add to 9.1.1. subparagraph after the word "Science" with the words "including pedagogy, psychology and business economics".
5. Make the following point 9.1.2.: 9.1.2. courses, which "develops social, communicative and organizational basic skills. Courses include business professional module immediately (s business organization and the founding, management methods, project development and management, record-keeping and financial accounting system, knowledge of the social dialogue in society, labour relations regulatory laws. The module is implemented using mainly competence training, business games and similar practical methods). The module at least six credits in the amount included in all Bachelor's programs. Student module, if it is not learned in the previous programme of professional higher education; ".
6. To express the following paragraph 13: "13. Practices implemented in accordance with the practice of the agreement on the definition of the practice of the times. Practice contract concluded with the employer University. The contract includes the practice of practice goals, tasks, practice schedule, progress performance evaluation of practice, as well as the duties and responsibilities of the parties. The purpose of practice student reached, on the basis of acquired knowledge, skills, skills and previous work experience. Determining the goals and objectives of the practice, practice content shall also include student welcome with the practice of the administration of the organisation structure and operating principles. Practice goals and objectives, as well as participating in the evaluation of practice organization representatives with whom a contract for the implementation of the practice. School specific practices can be implemented also at the beginning of the period of study, to create and strengthen the student an idea of this profession. "
7. Supplement 14 to the second sentence as follows: "the appropriate first level professional higher education credits obtained including a Bachelor's programme."
8. the title of chapter V be expressed as follows: "v. Short vocational programs, it minimum content".
9. Replace paragraph 24, first sentence, the words "Professional program" with the words "short professional program".
10. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 25, the words "professional programmes" with the words "Short vocational programmes".
11. the supplement to the second paragraph 25.2 sentence the following wording: "graduate school they may be included within the scope of practice (12 credits) from the previous practice, if exploitable volume of short professional program in accordance with the laws and regulations on the classification of representative education the same educational program, a group that includes the existing vocational program."
12. Replace paragraphs 26 and 27, the words "Professional program" (fold) with the words "short professional program" (fold). Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia