The Order In Which The State Border Guard, State Police And The State Fire And Rescue Service Officers With Special Ranks Sends A Membership In International Missions And Operations, And Participation In The Financing Of The
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā Valsts robežsardzes, Valsts policijas un Valsts ugunsdzēsības un glābšanas dienesta amatpersonas ar speciālajām dienesta pakāpēm nosūta dalībai starptautiskajās misijās un operācijās, un dalības finansēšanas kārtība
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/158081
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 340 in Riga in 2007 (May 22. No 30-32) the order in which the State border guard, State police and the State fire and rescue service officers with special ranks sends a membership in international missions and operations, and financing of participation Issued in accordance with the law of the border guards of the third paragraph of article 5.1, the law "on the police" in article 8 the third paragraph and fire protection and fire fighting law of the third paragraph of article 23.1 1. determines the order in which the State border guard , State police and the State fire and rescue service (hereinafter referred to as the authority) officers with special ranks (officers) sent to membership in international missions and operations, membership conditions, as well as participation in the funding arrangements.
2. the officials of international missions and operations by participating in the international organization, Union or community resolution, recommendation or request, with which the Republic of Latvia has concluded international treaties.
3. Officials in international missions and operations participates voluntarily.
4. the nomination of officials (including border guard officials (kinolog) which performs the duties with service dog) participation in international missions and operations of the authority nominated leader.
5. the participation of Officials in international mission or operation shall, if he/she meets the following requirements: 5.1 the officer has received the Interior Ministry's central medical expertise in the Commission's opinion on the health status of compliance with the membership of the international mission or operation;
5.2. the appropriate level of government officials to join a particular international mission or operation required foreign language;
5.3. the officials meet the qualifications for membership in a given international mission or operation;
5.4. the officials for at least five years is the least consecutive.
6. State border guard officer (kinolog) which performs the duties with service dog, participation in the international mission or operation sends if she meets point 5 of these rules the requirements and the service dog is trained for a specific specialization and work ability matches the use of the class or a master.
7. order of the Cabinet of Ministers on the participation of officials from the international mission or operation: 7.1 the officers name and job title;
7.2. the officers of the membership of the international mission or operation;
7.3. the coefficient (from 1 to 1.8) the calculation of the premium on participation in international missions or operations. The factor is determined by the following criteria: 7.3.1. threats of terrorism;
7.3.2. ethnic or other forms of removal of the possibility of armed conflict;
7.3.3. ecological conditions (for example, the level of pollution, radioactive or chemical pollution, handling the emergency option);
7.3.4. the international mission or operations, and the responsibilities to be carried out (for example, monitoring, support, prevention of conflicts, law enforcement takeover of functions);
7.3.5. separation, maintenance and service of international security conditions or during the operation of the mission;
7.4. the dog's name and chip number if the international mission or operation sent to the border guards (kinolog) along with a service dog.
8. The Cabinet of Ministers with separate order may extend the period of participation of officials in international mission or operation.
9. the officials from participating in international missions or operations in the Cabinet of Ministers in the following cases: 9.1 the official legislation of the offences committed;
9.2. the officer has committed a breach of professional discipline, which is not compatible with the future membership of the international mission or operation;
9.3. the officials for health reasons;
9.4. withdrawal of officials asked international missions or operations management;
9.5. This provision in paragraph 10;
9.6. the border guard service (kinolog) dogs for health reasons.
10. officials from future participation in the international mission or operation may refuse: 10.1. after the elections, cautioning about it a month in advance;
10.2. the health situation;
10.3. other objective circumstances, which are incompatible with the future membership of the international mission or operation.
11. Officer, participating in international missions or operations, in addition to the remuneration fixed in a month receive bonus 900 lats, multiplied by the Cabinet of Ministers set out in the order.
12. the official international missions and maintained during operation of the Republic of Latvia law officials in certain social guarantees.
13. the authority of the means provided for in the budget, it shall bear the following with the participation in international missions and operations expenses: 13.1. visa fees;
13.2. life and health insurance expenses, up to a maximum of 1800 dollars a year for each officer;
13.3. the travel expenses to international missions or operations location and in accordance with the submitted documents proving these expenses. If an official uses the plane, travel expenses, not exceeding the flight economy class ticket;
13.4. uniforms, necessary equipment and armaments acquisition expenses;
13.5. vaccination expenses against the diseases against which vaccination is required in the territory provided for in an international mission or operation;
13.6. in accordance with the provisions laid down in the annex of the day money according to international missions or operations of the venue;
8.5. the apartment (residential) rent and utility costs. The amount of costs and expenses shall be determined in accordance with the provisions of this annex, subject to the following conditions: 13.7.1. If actual expenditure on housing (residential) rent and utilities are less than a certain amount of expenditure actual expenditure shall be borne by the officer;
13.7.2. the apartment (living space) for the conclusion of the contract of rent expenses for brokerage services cover in accordance with the documents submitted, not exceeding three months rent expense amount;
13.7.3. If it is not possible to prove the actual expenditure on housing (residential) rent or utilities, these expenses based on the officer's report, which confirms the authority of the Manager, but not to exceed this provision expenditure set out in the annex;
13.8. border guard (kinolog) service dog transportation and living expenses, necessary equipment and the purchase of equipment, vaccination and veterinary services expenses if the border guards (kinolog) sends the participation in international missions or operations with service dog;
13.9. other officials duties for the international mission or operation related to actual expenditure in accordance with the documents certifying the expenses if the documentation submitted by the authority the Manager acknowledges that the costs are related to the above duties, and shall take a decision on the reimbursement.
14. the institution shall bear this rule laid down in paragraph 13, if in accordance with international missions or operations financing conditions or part of these expenses incurred is within the competence of the Republic of Latvia.
15. The officer may be sent to the membership of the international mission or operation not earlier than in a year.
16. The rules set out in point 15 maturity is calculated starting with the day when the officer returned from international missions or operations.
17. After returning from participation in the international mission or operations officer has the right to play the previous or an equivalent post.
18. in paragraph 11 of these rules, 13.6 and 13.7. costs referred to Cabinet with the 2009 report each year up to 31 December.
19. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 23 May 2006, Regulation No 422 "procedures for border guards and police officers sent to the participation in international missions and operations, as well as the financing of participation" (Latvian journal, 2006, nr. 84).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister i. Godmanis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force June 2, 2007.
Annex a Cabinet of 22 May 2007 regulations No 340 days money about, apartment (residential) rent and utilities expense refund amount no PO box
National day of the amount (in LCY) apartment (residential) rent and utilities expense refund amount (in LCY) 1.
Afghanistan 18 10100 2.
Azerbaijan 18 10100 3.
Bosnia and Herzegovina 20 10100 4.
Bulgaria 20 10100 5.
Georgia 18 10100 6.
Iraq 20 10100 7.
Iran 20 10100 8.
Israel 33 17300 9.
Kazakhstan 18 8600 10.
Kosovo 20 10100 11.
Kuwait 25 14400 12.
Macedonia 25 10100 13.
Moldova 25 10100 14.
Palestine 33 17300 15.
Romania 25 10100 16.
Serbia and Montenegro 20 10100 17.
Turkey 20 14400 18.
Ukraine 25 10100 19.
Uzbekistan 18 7200 Interior Minister i. Godmanis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia