Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/158699
Financial and capital market Commission Regulation No 83 in Riga in 2007 (June 1. No 24, p. 2)
Bank investment reporting Issued pursuant to the provisions of the credit institutions act article 50.8 sixth part i. General questions 1. Provisions are made for the financial and capital market Commission (hereinafter the Commission) for information to carry out supervision of the credit institutions act, the first subparagraph of article 44 and article 45 established banking regulatory requirements, and determine the contribution of the bank review the contents, form and submission procedures.
2. The rules are binding on the Republic of Latvia registered banks that are not subject to the law of credit institutions provided for in article 50.9 consolidated supervision.
3. the terms used in the rules: 3.1.-the company, the company which is not a credit institution, financial institution, insurance company or reinsurer;
3.2. participation share – acquired shares of the bank (part of) the total nominal value, and the company that made the investment, all of the shares paid (part of) the total face value of the ratio, expressed as a percentage;
3.3. part of the voting rights, the bank acquired the total number of voting rights and commercial companies in which the investment is made, the total number of voting rights of the ratio, expressed as a percentage;
3.4. other terms used in the rules comply with the law of credit institutions and Commission Regulation No 60 02.05.2007. "calculation of minimum capital requirements rules" (hereinafter – MKP) used terms.
4. the Bank shall calculate the participation or voting rights shares, taking into account the direct and indirect participation and obtained the voting rights.
5. the credit institutions calculating the investment limits laid down in the law, equity is defined as the first level and second level of equity capital, reduced by the provisions of the MKP 343.7. positive results referred to in paragraph 1, the total amount, less in accordance with the provisions of 348.1-MKP 348.5 conditions provided the calculated reduction in equity.
6. Investment restrictions are not included in the calculation: 6.1. participation in the share capital of the company, if it is a trading portfolio financial instrument;
6.2. participation in the company's share capital, which provides a credit institution operating-related services, such as data processing system (palīgsabiedrīb);
6.3. the participation in the company's share capital, if the bank: 6.3.1. holding shares (shares) temporarily associated with the transactions of the financial assistance that is designed to reorganize and to restore the solvency of the company (company reorganizējam), or hold shares in initial 6.3.2 securities during deployment (brokering) or 6.3.3. carrying out other transactions with securities on behalf of the bank, but clients.
7. the Bank shall prepare the following reports: 7.1. "report on significant interests in the share capital of the company" (UPDK 0651001 form; Annex 1);
7.2. "report on the significant participation of credit institutions, financial institutions, insurance companies and reinsurers ' share capital and subordinated capital investments" (UPDK 0651003 form; Annex 2);
7.3. "review of qualifying shareholdings in companies, which are not included in the calculation of investment limits, capital" (UPDK 0651292 form; Annex 3).
8. the Bank 30 days before the acquisition of significant companies, credit institutions, financial institutions, insurance companies, reinsurers or palīgsabiedrīb's share capital shall inform the Commission in writing of the intended acquisition.
II. Reporting and submission 9. Accounts shall be prepared, subject to the following requirements: 9.1. cash used in reports is the monetary unit of the Republic of Latvia;
9.2 country code indicates the corresponding between the standard ISO 3166 folksy "countries and their territorial breakdown unit name code";
9.3. the company affiliation, economic sector indicates the appropriate European Union statistical classification of economic activities (NACE codes);
9.4. the commercial code specifies, using the following abbreviations: banks-BNK, private pension fund – PNF, the investment management company – IP, other financial institution, the CF, the insurance company – PCD, reinsurers – PASS.
10. the Bank shall prepare the report referred to in paragraph 7 of the report on the situation on June 30 and 31 December and submitted to the Commission by the 15th of the following month.
11. the Bank accounts shall be drawn up for submission to the Commission in accordance with Regulation No. 156 16.07.2004. "electronically submit statistical reports preparation and dispatch rules".
12. If the Commission finds that the bank submitted the report prepared in error, it will be announced in the report to the applicant. If the Commission has not indicated otherwise, corrected report shall be submitted not later than the working day following notification of the existence of the error from the Commission.
III. Closing questions until 31.12.2007 13. equity is calculated as the first tier and second tier capital amount, minus the equity reduction pursuant to Commission Regulation No 255 17.11.2004. "capital adequacy calculation rules" If the invoice the bank capital adequacy in accordance with those rules.
14. With the entry into force of the provisions be declared unenforceable Commission 01.11.2002. Regulation No 288 "Investment Bank reporting rules".
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2006 on the directive 2006/48/EC relating to the taking up and pursuit of the business of.
Financial and capital market Commission Vice Chairman j. Brazovsk a annex 1 financial and capital market Commission 6/1/2007. Regulation No. 83 Annex 2 financial and capital market Commission 6/1/2007. Regulation No. 83 Annex 3 financial and capital market Commission Regulation No 83 6/1/2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia