The Order In Which The Public Information On The European Union's Structural Funds And The Cohesion Fund Projects
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā publisko informāciju par Eiropas Savienības struktūrfondu un Kohēzijas fonda projektiem
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/160675
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 484 in Riga in 2007 (10 July. No 40 1) procedure for public information on the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund projects issued under the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management law, article 18, paragraph 7 1. determines the order in which European Union structural funds and the Cohesion Fund (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation of the European Union) management authorities involved in public information on European Union funds projects (hereinafter the project).
2. the competent authority or body within two weeks after the European Union, the beneficiary of the financing of the Fund (hereinafter referred to as the beneficiary) concluded a civil contract or arrangement for the Fund of the European Union the implementation of the project, the public information about the project.
3. information on major projects the responsible authority or the Office of public liaison within two weeks after receipt of the decision of the European Commission for a large project financing.
4. the competent authority or institution of cooperation home page on the internet puts a link to the place where the applicant's project website, where information about the inserted project.
5. the competent authority or institution of cooperation home page on the internet at the following public information about the project: 5.1. funding recipient (an individual's first name, last name or legal name and legal address);
5.2. the partners involved in the project;
5.3. project title;
5.4. implementation of the project site (the name of the municipality or planning region);
5.5. the project approval date;
5.6. Appendix provided for in the action programme of the European Union fund activity or apakšaktivitāt, which assigned the European Union Fund;
5.7. Summary of project activities to be carried out;
5.8. the total eligible costs of the project and the amount of public funding (indicate the Fund co-financing of the European Union and national co-financing – State budget funds, including State budget grants to municipalities or municipal budget funds);
5.9. the implementation of the project in months.
6. the competent authority or the liaison body, this provision of the information referred to in paragraph 5 of the updated within 10 working days after the entry into force of the amendments to the project, and indicate the date of updating, if the amendments relate to the provision of the information referred to in paragraph 5. Major projects also indicate the date when the amendments to the European Commission decision on the financing of the project, the large and the number of the decision.
7. the competent authority or body within three working days following that rule 5 of the information referred to in paragraph the insertion site on the internet or escalation of it electronically notify the managing authority and provides a link to the publication by the responsible authority or authorities website.
8. the managing authority within two working days following this provision, paragraph 7 the notification provides links into the Ministry of Finance of the European Union-administered Fund site on the internet (http://www.esfondi.lv) to the authorities responsible for the publication or cooperation bodies website on the internet.
9. the competent authority or authorities and the managing authority of the project in addition to the public can also be in other media, according to these rules 2, 3, and 5.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister with special responsibility for European Union funds learning matters n. Brok Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 21st July 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia