Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/160974
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 516 Riga, July 24, 2007 (pr. No 42 35) order in which deductions to the Agency for privatization of State property privatization of objects, the State capital and other regulations laid down in the acts, created and consumed a reserve fund and payments to State and municipal property privatisation funds, and State and local government budget Issued in accordance with the law "on State and municipal property privatisation of object" article 11 first paragraph, of the law "on State and municipal property privatisation funds," the second part of article 5 and the law "on State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises ' 125. the second part, article 127 and 129 of the fourth subparagraph of article ninth part i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures to the State deduction liability company "Privatization Agency" (hereinafter called the Agency) from privatization of State property, the State capital and the country's capital of disposal of the resulting management features and other revenue, as well as the amount of the deduction;
1.2. the procedures for spending the Agency's reserve fund;
1.3. national capital transfer to requesting institution the amount of remuneration and provided for the cost of the procedure.
2. All proceeds from privatization of State property, the State capital, and privatizējam of disposal of privatized State corporation tax payment of the principal sum of the capitalization as well as revenue from agencies owned State property rental and lease purchase of should include the accounts of the Agency.
II. Contributions to the privatisation of State property Fund 3. State property privatization fund the amount determined from the total privatisation revenues less the deductions provided the Agency, the deductions for property privatization of local funds and other cabinet defined payments.
4. The process of privatization funds obtained including the privatisation of State property fund after the reserved funds and payments have been made in the following order: 4.1 deductions to cover the expenses of privatisation;
4.2. the contributions to the municipal property privatisation funds;
4.3. deductions the Agency's reserve fund;
4.4. payments set by the Cabinet of Ministers.
5. The process of privatization funds obtained by this provision, paragraph 4 payment and reservation of funds in full to the Agency, including the privatization of the State property Fund every month until next month a Mita piecpad.
III. the financing of the Agency the necessary means 6. financed by the Agency the funds earned from the privatization of State property, the State capital, the Agency in possession of disposal of existing State property rental and lease purchase, as well as from other revenues.
7. Expenses related to the statutory privatization and information security certification center, the performance of the duties of Finance according to the legislation on privatization certificate account opening.
8. If the Agency is asked to perform such other functions, in the Act of financing source function and order.
9. the Agency for the financing of the necessary funds (hereinafter called the Agency for deductions) are deducted from the Agency's actual cash receipts in that month, according to the Agency for the deduction regulations.
10. the Agency for tax deductions for the payment of the principal sum of the capitalization is based on the decision of the Ministry of Finance on tax payment of the principal sum.
11. If the privatisation of State property, the State capital, evaluation of seizures or other activities, tendering Agency proposed the deductions made in accordance with the agreements.
12. The Agency proposed deductions for privatisation of State property or shares of State forfeiture shall be based on law or cabinet order for the respective object or disposal of privatisation.
13. The amount of the Agency for bezmantiniek of the capital and other parts of the State capital of disposal shall be determined in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 18 and 19.
IV. Agency for the deduction regulations 14. Privatisation, salvage and disposal of shares carrying cases and legal services, object of the privatisation project, contest rules, contracts, and other documents related to those conditions, based on the object's referral and acceptance Act, subject to the following deductions, regulations (if national capital private corporation is less than 25 percent, those regulations shall be multiplied by a coefficient of 0.75) : less than 100 employees 14.1-3040 lats for the object;
14.2. from 100 to 499 employees-7760 lats for the object;
14.3. to 999 employees-from 500 lats on 15056 object;
14.4. employees and over 1000 pounds of 25248 objects-.
15. Privatizējam or movable objects (except real estate property and land) for the financing of the evaluation, the following deductions, regulations: 15.1 after the property of physical substance (active) method – 1.3 percent of the country's remaining balance of fixed assets of a capital company;
15.2. the other evaluation methods: 15.2.1 to 999 employees-1008 late on the object;
220.127.116.110 employees and more-2520 dollars for the object.
16. The property (also land) for sale a particular deduction is 7 percent of the sales price, but not less than 1000 lats.
17. Privatization and transfer control of the Treaty from the date of signing of the contract until the privatization or transfer regulations or contractual lien deadline expires (but not less than three years from the adoption of the transfer and the date of signing of the Act until the end of the current quarter plus one month), as well as national property object in the project to privatize, contest rules, contracts, and other related instruments and tax charges as a result of the capitalization of the capital part of the sales contract for the control of execution of the specified deductions are $76 on contract per month.
18. Privatizējam disposable object, or its liabilities and assets for sale and disposal of State capital deduction is prescribed for five percent of the sales price. If a country shares a private corporation is less than 25 percent, said regulations on expropriation shall be multiplied by a coefficient of 0.75. If you adjust the sales price shall be adjusted accordingly by deduction rules also indicate the amount.
19. the principal sum of tax payments, the deduction is determined for the capitalization of five percent of the principal sum and the principal sum of the tax increase. If the State of the capital after the private corporation debt capitalization is less than 25 percent of those regulations shall be multiplied by a coefficient of 0.75.20. Expenditure related to land property rights and enhancement of land design, fixed it in actual size.
21. the remuneration of the capital of the State of the holder's representative and the employee responsible in accordance with the Cabinet's state capital share holder and responsible of the representative of the employee's remuneration according to the size of the Corporation targeted criteria.
22. the Agency's existing public property in the possession of objects (including land) leases the deduction is determined to control 50 percent of the rental fee, but not more than $76 a month contract.
23. the deduction provided for agency regulations do not apply to contracts concluded with the Agency's subcontractors.
V. municipal property deductions privatisation funds 24. municipal property deductions privatisation Fund in the amount of 10 percent of the balance, which formed as the difference between the cash revenue derived from the relevant authorities in the territory of the State property privatization of objects, and these objects to the Agency for withholding deductions.
25. municipal property deductions privatisation Fund remitted to the municipality in whose territory the privatisation agreement was registered at the time of the privatizējam public property or the registered office of a capital company.
26. Deductions remitted to the relevant government agency once a month until the 15th date of the following month after the privatizējam object to the Agency to apply for deductions.
27. If, after it has taken on a new privatizējam object eligible for deduction in the Agency (for example, on privatization), the Agency adjusted the municipal property privatisation fund payable amounts, respectively, reducing the payable amounts to the municipality for the privatization of other objects. If the other object is not privatisation payable amounts may be reduced by the amount of the excess shall be borne by the Agency from the reserve fund.
28. the Agency shall inform the relevant authorities of the municipal property privatisation funds included in the Fund two weeks after the last payment of municipal property privatisation Fund of the State property of the object.
Vi. Deductions the Agency's reserve fund
29. the law "on State and municipal property privatisation funds" provided for in article 5 of the reserve fund, the agency used State property privatisation process and public participation in the process of disposal of the organisation of security: 29.1. purchase contract cancellation, pre-emptive rights and reverse repurchase expenses (according to actual expenditure referred to some);
29.2. The Latvian National Archive Fund of the supervisory authorities, to cover the cost of organizing the national archives document of the Corporation which transferred to the privatisation under the law "on State and municipal property privatisation of object", and State corporations, which passed to the liquidation in accordance with the Cabinet's orders (according to actual expenditure referred to some);
29.3. the Agency in possession of public property taken over privatizējam of object security and management expenses (according to actual expenditure referred to some), if it is not possible to cover them from the public domain object or subject of privatisation of the lessee;
29.4. privatizējam object of State property insurance to cover, if it is not possible to cover the subject of privatization funds (according to actual expenditure referred to some);
29.5. the Agency laid down in these rules for deductions (for each object so that the object is not to settle from the sales revenue);
29.6. other legislation or regulations to cover the expenditure related to the Mission of the Agency;
18.5. deductions for stock auctions public offer for privatisation certificates;
29.8. the proceedings to cover the Agency's functions (according to actual expenditure referred to some);
29.9. expenditure incurred by the Agency if the Agency's expenditure of resources is that it is not possible to cover them from the Agency laid down in these rules for deductions. After the State property and real estate (including land), sale, received in advance from the reserve fund, transferred back to the Reserve Fund of the Agency;
29.10. agencies to cover the expenses of liquidation (if the amount of expenses is such that it is not possible to cover them from the funds of the Agency).
VII. The State budget payments to be made in 30. Cash receipts from tax payment of the principal sum, the Agency in possession of the capitalization of the existing State property rental and public objects of the capital squeeze after agency deductions made for transfer to the State budget until the next quarter's first month on the 20th.
31. If capitalised incorporated companies (Corporation) tax payment of the principal sum, the money in the account including the relevant budget in proportion to the tax payment the principal sum of the ratio of incorporated companies (corporations) of the share capital.
32. If the Agency of the State revenue service territorial institution has received a task off the specified account features, bezmantiniek, disposal of parts of the capital to settle the testator's debts, the funds raised from the sale of State shares (also not fully paid and pledged the State capital), after deduction of the Agency for clearing the State revenue service territorial authorities of the specified account.
33. The proceeds of the liquidation of the State property of the object shall be used in accordance with the law "on State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises", commercial law and law on the insolvency of undertakings and companies ".
34. Funds obtained, transferred to the national capital (excluding remuneration for public sale shares and the consideration that in accordance with the law "on State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises" due to the public shareholders of representative and responsible employee), including the State budget in paragraph 30 of these provisions in that order.
35. Income for the privatizējam public land leases, which are located in the Agency's possession, but until July 1, 2005, we released the national joint stock company "national real estate" (hereinafter referred to as the company), including the Agency in the management of public accounts, once it is in the ieturējus part of the rent in accordance with the provisions laid down in point 22 of the regulations of the deduction for State land lease.
36. the public accounts Cannot be taken until the twentieth of each month. Payments shall be made to the said piece of land privatization or privatisation for the conclusion of the contract termination.
37. these provisions are not applicable to public accounts credited to the use of the funds.
VIII. Closing question 38. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 12 April 2005, Regulation No 258 "order in which deductions to the privatisation Agency for State property privatization of objects, the State capital and other regulations laid down in the acts, created and consumed a reserve fund and payments to State and municipal property privatisation funds and State budget" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 64).
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister j. Malcolm Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 28, 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia