Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 27 September 2005, Regulations No. 735 "rules On The Minimum And Maximum Number Of Trainees State And Municipal General Educational Classes, Pre-School Educational Groups, Special Education
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 27.septembra noteikumos Nr.735 "Noteikumi par minimālo un maksimālo izglītojamo skaitu valsts un pašvaldību vispārējās izglītības iestādes klasēs, pirmsskolas izglītības iestādes grupās, speciālās izglītības iestādēs
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/160962
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 505, Riga, July 24, 2007 (pr. No 42) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 27 September 2005, regulations No. 735 "rules on the minimum and maximum number of trainees State and municipal general educational classes, pre-school educational groups, special education institutions and social and pedagogical correction classes" Issued under the General Education Act, article 4, paragraph 14 to make a Cabinet of 27 September 2005 Regulation No 735 of the "rules on the minimum and maximum number of trainees State and municipal general educational classes pre-school educational institutions, groups, special education institutions and social and pedagogical correction classes "(Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 157.) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 2 by the following:" 2. If a State or local education authority student class size is less than the minimum laid down in these rules, the learner creates the United class. Joint class consists, under the following conditions: 2.1. number of trainees in the UK class meet these rules, the minimum and the maximum number of students in the class;
2.2. combine no more than two classes with low student count. "
2. Replace paragraph 3, first sentence, the words "(hygiene, an unexpected reduction in the number of pupils or the increase before the start of the school year)" with the words "(hygiene, transnational contracts, the maximum number of students in certain limits, combining class, unexpected reduction in the number of pupils or the increase before the start of the school year or at the beginning of the school year)".
3. Make the second sentence of paragraph 3 as follows: "the municipal educational administration before each new school year starting, objectively assess conditions, drawing up an opinion and submit it to the October 1 coordination of the Ministry of education and science."
4. Express 4 by the following: "4. Preschool education programs learning per group maximum number of trainees is as follows: 4.1 age from one year to two years: 4.1.1. towns and cities with rural-10-14;
4.1.2. the other localities-8-14;
4.2. the ages of two to three years: 4.2.1. towns and cities with rural-10-16;
4.2.2. the other localities-8-16;
4.3. the ages of three to five years: 4.3.1. towns and cities with rural-10-24;
4.3.2. the other localities-8-24;
4.4. the ages of five to seven years: 4.4.1. towns and cities with rural areas-12-26;
4.4.2. the other localities-8-24. "
5. Delete paragraph 5.
6. Supplement with 6.1 and 6.2 point as follows: "6.1 After the founding educational institution on the initiative of the special pre-school educational programme can be created with different age groups of children, in which the maximum number of trainees is 6-10.6.2 where the group learn the rules in paragraph 6 of the education programs, is a child with severe disabilities (such as the blind, deaf, with severe disabilities), the maximum number of children in the group in question shall be reduced by two children."
7. Make points 7 and 8 of the following: "7. The rules referred to in paragraph 4, the education programs learning in one group can integrate up to three children with developmental disabilities.
8. the Following educational institutions founder of the initiative for the implementation of the programme can create a group that has different age children: 8.1 aged up to three years: 8.1.1. towns and cities with rural-10-14;
8.1.2. the other localities-8-14;
8.2. under five: 8.2.1. towns and cities with rural-10-18;
8.2.2. the other localities-8-18;
8.3. the age of seven years: 8.3.1. towns and cities with rural-10-24;
8.3.2. other localities-8-24. "
8. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. in the general education learning in one classroom at the ļaujam number of trainees is as follows: 9.1 General (except evening (shift) schools): 9.1.1. Republic cities-15-30;
9.1.2. the district towns and cities with rural areas-12-30;
9.1.3. other localities-8-30;
9.2. evening (shift) schools-8-30. "
9. Supplement with 11.1 points as follows: "11.1 creating my year, student class size may not be less than the minimum."
10. Replace paragraph 14.3., the number "9" with the number "7".
11. Replace paragraph 14.4., the number "12" with the number "14".
12. Replace paragraph 14.6. number "8" with the number "6".
13. Replace 16.1 in the number "16" with the number "14".
14. To supplement the 17 behind the words "social adjustment education" with the words "as well as the prisons". Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Rivž of B.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia