Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/161954
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 554 in Riga in 2007 (14 august. 45. § 19) the rules on the breeders ' organisation of the eligibility criteria and the breeders ' organisations status Order Issued in accordance with article 10 of the law of the Breeding of the first paragraph of point 2 is rule 1 determine the breeders ' organizations eligibility criteria and the breeders ' organisation status.
2. the breeders ' organisation (hereinafter referred to as the Organization) compliance is assessed according to the following criteria: 2.1 relevant animal species and the variety has the organization developed a breeding program for five years. Breeding program: 2.1.1. certain relevant animal species and the variety breeding goal;
2.1.2. in the definately animal species and breeding of the variety of tasks;
2.1.3. defined selekcionējam variety (or varieties) the characteristics;
2.1.4. use specified breed animal identification system;
2.1.5. the use of specified animal variety registration system;
2.1.6. the monitoring of breeding animals;
2.1.7. a specified breeding varieties of animals to be used in assessing the system;
2.1.8. the book specified sorting methodology;
2.2. the relevant animal species and the variety breeding program already approved nepa zemin organisation breeding program in certain product tivitāt rates and breeding programs have a single breeding varieties of animals to be used in assessing system and the book sorting methodology;
2.3. the Organization has developed a breed of animal breeding farms attestation Charter which does not conflict with the laws and regulations for breed animal breeding farms in the eligibility criteria and the variety of farm animal breeding status;
2.4. the Organization has developed a report that summarized the historical experience, related to breeding and breeding services;
2.5. the organization is holding a register in which the planned breeding. Farm livestock are recorded and marked according to the animal law requirements on the characteristics of animals, herd and animal identification and recording;
2.6. Organization of the breeding programme and linking them with breeding in the provision of services have the appropriate equipment and breeding experts, who received the order of the certificates laid down in the laws of natural persons being carried out assessment and control evaluation of animal, animal monitoring, artificial insemination, embryo transfer and breeding and embryo projected sales.
3. Organization of work granted the tribe created a national Inspection Commission, which included the Ministry of agriculture and the food and veterinary service representative (hereinafter referred to as the Commission).
4. An organization that qualifies for breeders ' organization status, submitted to the Commission for evaluation: 4.1 submission;
4.2. the breeding programme for five years;
4.3. rules on farm animals variety denominations;
4.4. the report, which summarizes the historical experience;
4.5. list of the holding in which the planned breeding.
5. the Commission shall assess the month of the organisation to compliance with the rules referred to in paragraph 2, the criteria and accepts one of the following decisions: 5.1 assign the breeders ' organisations;
5.2. the grant of breeders ' organization.
6. at the end of the breeding period of the programme, the Organization shall submit to the Commission for the evaluation: 6.1 develop a breeding program for five years;
6.2. streamlined rules for farm animals variety denominations;
6.3. review of activities for the previous period;
6.4. a variety of animal breeding Syme vanity list, the tribe's work.
7. The provisions of paragraph 6, the Commission's document, but the organisation's compliance with this provision 2. criteria referred to in paragraph 1.
8. If the Organization breeding programme period enhances the breeding program or amend it, such amendments shall be submitted to the Commission. The Commission shall assess the compliance of the amendments to the rules laid down in paragraph 2.
9. Commission decisions on the Organization's compliance (or lack thereof) of these terms referred to in paragraph 2, the criteria can be a challenge during the cold months or the application of the State inspection of superior Breeding. Breeding national inspection Chief's decision may appeal to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 august 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia