Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/162381
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 570, Riga, 28 august 2007 (pr. 8. § 47) general education teaching and interests education educator professional development order Issued under the Education Act, article 15, paragraph 1, rule 14 shall specify the general education teacher and teacher education interest (hereinafter referred to as the educator) professional development agenda.
2. the educator is responsible for your professional mastery, unlocking the full professional development program, which is less than 36 hours (total) within three years.
3. A teacher plans to your professional skill development according to the educational development of the teachers ' training schedule, in cooperation with the head of an educational institution in which the teacher works.
4. the teacher his professional mastery can improve learning the A or B program. Programs that coordinate with the Ministry of education and science.
5. (A) the program is 36 hours. (A) the program established and implemented by the institutions that are registered in the education register.
6. (A) the application is for: 6.1 General subject teachers about latest trends in subjects and its didactics, klasvadīb, minority education, the use of information technology in the special education and inclusive education;
6.2. educational institutions, teachers, librarians, speech education, psychologists, special educators, internāt or service the hotel's teachers about the issues, the latest trends in minority education in klasvadīb, use of information technology in the special education and inclusive education;
6.3. interest of education educators for innovation pedagogy, psychology, the curriculum content of interest and its implementation methodology, the latest trends in minority education in klasvadīb, use of information technology in the special education and inclusive education.
7. A program may consist of modules that includes one or more of the provisions of paragraph 6, and educators have the right according to the interests of professional development to learn the different programmes.
8. After A program issued by the implementer of learning for teachers professional development certificate-certificate (annex 1).
9. A certificate of professional development is only valid together with the diploma of the educational and professional qualifications according to the Cabinet's October 3, 2000 regulations No 347 "rules on requirements for educators need education and professional skills".
10. the teacher's professional development under A program requirements also: 10.1. Educational content and examination Center served: 10.1.1. tālākizglītotāj/multiplier certificate on the right of teachers to implement development programs;
10.1.2. freelance metodiķ certificate of participation or the national curriculum tests.
10.2. The general education quality evaluation by the National Agency issued: 10.2.1. tālākizglītotāj/multiplier certificate for the right to implement the general basic education and general secondary education institutions and programmes of quality evaluation expert preparation programs;
10.2.2. the certificate of general education learning institutions and general education program for quality evaluation of the implementation of the program of preparation of experts;
10.2.3. certificate of Education Manager of professional development courses;
10.3. the document for abroad or foreign institutions in Latvia learn professional development.
11. (B) the programme is 72 hours. (B) the programme will create and implement higher education institutions that implemented pedagogical study programmes.
12. (B) the program pedagogy, psychology and subject teaching methodology includes: 12.1. General education educators who teach subjects with the least number of hours (105 hours and less general basic education or general secondary education degree) and the highest academic or vocational higher education subjects in the corresponding sector;
12.2. the educational interests of educators who have no higher pedagogical education;
12.3. household white goods and teachers who do not have higher pedagogical education.
13. (B) the program of educational methodology designed for preschool educators, which is 1-4th grade teacher qualifications.
14. (B) the program specific special education profile provides for special education teachers, the highest pedagogical education and teacher (instructor) professional qualifications.
15. After learning the program B shall issue the implementing teacher professional development certificate-teacher's certificate (annex 2). The certificate shall be signed by the program manager and head of the higher education institutions.
16. the teacher's certificate is valid only in conjunction with the diploma of the educational and professional qualifications according to the Cabinet's October 3, 2000 regulations No 347 "rules on requirements for educators need education and professional skills".
17. Information on the development of mastery for teachers in the educational institution and enter the computerisation of Latvian education system teacher database at least once a year.
18. continuing education and lifelong learning programs. Programs learning hours, higher education institutions may set off the amount in the programmes, if a teacher continues education in academic or vocational courses.
19. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 September 2007.
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o., Minister of education and science Rivž B Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 570 annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 570
Search Translated Laws of Latvia