The Order In Which The State Participates In The Living Room Of The Financial Benefits For The Liberation Of Provision
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā valsts piedalās dzīvojamās telpas atbrīvošanas pabalsta finansiālajā nodrošināšanā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/162612
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 595 Riga, 28 august 2007 (pr. No 47 42) order in which the State participates in the living space of the financial benefits of providing the exemption issued in accordance with the law "on housing assistance in dealing with" the fourth part of article 26.1 i. General provisions 1 the questions determines the order in which the State participates in the living quarters allowance release (release benefit) in financial management.
II. submission of information and national co-financing arrangements for requesting 2. Municipality, where the next budget year is planning to release the cost benefits, in accordance with the provisions of annex 1 of the current year to March to submit to the Ministry of the economy (hereinafter the Ministry): 2.1 information on the number of persons registered in the law "on housing assistance in solving the issue" in accordance with the procedure laid down in the grant award release register (hereinafter referred to as the release of records);
2.2. information on planned local government funding, which requires the release of the allowance.
3. The Ministry shall examine and summarize the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, as well as information prepared and submitted a request to the Ministry of Finance released the co-financing from the national budget.
III. State budget funding and arrangements for paying 4. participates in the Public release of financial assurance benefits under the State budget for the current year funds provided for that purpose the law "for the help the apartment issue" in the fourth paragraph of article 26.1 prescribed.
5. after the law on the State budget for the current year approved the amount of the public contribution for the benefit of the exemption, the Ministry proportionate to release the number of persons registered in the register shall be calculated in the total amount of the public contribution for each municipality, which presented this rule the information referred to in paragraph 2.
6. within 10 working days after this provision referred to in paragraph 5 the calculation shall notify the Ministry of local government, which presented this rule referred to in paragraph 2, the information on it calculated the total amount of the public contribution for the termination of the payment of benefits.
7. If the local government until the current year's October 1 spent less than 50% of the budget provided for the release of bounties in the funding and the remaining funding for the year will not be used in full or in part, its 10 working days, inform the Ministry. The Ministry will recalculate the total for each municipality for the amount of the public contribution and 10 business days for changes to inform authorities that this provision provided the information referred to in paragraph 2.
8. for national co-financing for the termination benefits paid to the municipality by the rules referred to in point 6 of the notification submitted to the Ministry: 8.1 Municipal Council (Council) decision about the release of certain benefits;
8.2. payment documents (certified copies), establishing local Government actually disbursed release benefits.
9. If all these rules referred to in paragraph 8 and the municipality concerned is not exceeded the calculated amount of the public contribution, economic Minister within 10 working days of order on State budget co-financing for the relevant authorities to ensure the release of the payment of benefits.
10. This provision of the order referred to in paragraph 9 of the five working days forward the concerned municipality and the Treasury. Ministry to the 15th date of the following month is transferred to the State budget co-funding for the account specified by the local Treasury.
11. If the municipality is not presented by all these rules referred to in paragraph 8 of document, within 10 working days the Ministry prepared and sent to the relevant authorities to justify the refusal.
IV. final question 12. co-financing the national budget is allocated to the municipality also release benefits for co-financing for which the decision is taken or paid out during the period from 1 July 2007 until the date of entry into force of the provisions.
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Economic Minister, the Minister of Justice g. Smith Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the September 5, 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 regulations no 595
Search Translated Laws of Latvia