Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/162676
Clarifies 02.10.2007., Latvia Journal No. 158 (3734) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 590 in Riga in 2007 (august 28,. No 47 26) forest inventory and forest national registry of information regulations Issued in accordance with article 34 of the law on Forests, the second and third subparagraph and article 39 of the sixth part i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. forest inventory procedures;
1.2. Forest National Registry maintenance;
1.3. the order of issue of the attestation of article 39 of the law laid down in the first subparagraph and the information included in the certificate application;
1.4. information that the forest owner or legal possessor of State forest service and its provision;
1.5. requirements for forest inventory and forest management planning.
2. Forest inventory shall be carried out in order to: 2.1 with forest management planning in the associated forest inventory information in the State Register of the forest and forestry action plan and control a given property;
2.2. statistical counting of forests get statistical information on forest resources situation of the country.
II. Forest Inventory forest management planning, forest inventory 3 forest management planning (hereinafter referred to as the forest inventory) a natural person who complies with this rule 45.1. the requirements referred to in point and is registered to the national forest service (hereinafter referred to as the inventory reviewer).
4. Forest Inventory object is forest land. A smaller area of land inventoriable unit to which the State of real estate cadastre information system of cadastral designation granted.
5. Forest Inventory carried out in a given forest property, if forest land borders between properties built under the real property cadastre and State law requirements set out in the civil code.
6. Inventarizējamo objects are broken down into categories of forest lands (annex 1).
7. Forest inventory shall be carried out in the following order: 7.1 woodland split the counting base units – nogabalo, taking into account the provisions of annex 2 of that parameter differences in appropriate areas;
7.2. the inventarizējamo objects that match that rule 2 of annex 1, point 3 or 4, fixed in the woodland category, divided into several nogabalo, if not the inventoriable items correlated;
7.3. each nogabal defines the area with an accuracy of 0.1 ha (urban areas – with an accuracy of 0.01 ha);
7.4. each nogabal assigned identifier that includes: 7.4.1. land cadastral designation of the unit;
7.4.2. block number;
7.4.3. nogabal number;
7.4.4. the forestry code;
7.5. each nogabal specifies administrative area and territorial units of code (according to the EUROPEAN TREATIES: LOOKING BACK);
7.6. nogabal, which corresponds to the provisions of annex 1, 2, 3 or 4 fixed in the woodland category, within a block of the neighborhood's Northwest corner to the Southeast along the lines numbered from 1 to 99;
7.7. the forest crossing nogabal infra structural facilities (roads, stig, mineralized zone, trenches, ditches, tracks) cannot be the basis for allocating it more nogabalo, and the infrastructure of the forest area is not included in the nogabal area to be crossed;
7.8. nogabal – forest infrastructure – the numbers are assigned after you have assigned a number this provision mentioned in paragraph 7.6 below nogabal;
7.9. woodland divided into neighbourhoods where: 7.9.1. inventoriable area has several ground units with different cadastral designation;
7.9.2. has more than 99 nogabal;
7.10. woodland dividing districts, take into account the existing kvartālstig network and natural boundaries. Block forest property within the grant number from 1 to 999;
7.11. each nogabal indicates the identifier of the type of forest land forest management and inventory year;
7.12. the description of the nogabal save the Forests national register to be included in the special information in accordance with this rule 19.2.2. bottom point;
7.13. for each nogabal is obtained and compiled information according to the established nogabal of representative indicators, does not exceed the permissible deviation (annex 3);
7.14. determine the indicators of raksturojošo nogabal and manufactures inventoriable property of woodland forest plan using the latest national real estate cadastre information system in land plan or situation;
7.15. If the property of the forest's inventoriable made precise in trying, wooded land for the construction of the plan uses the results of this trying;
7.16. wooded land according to plan this provision set out in annex 4 for labeling image: 7.16.1. land border units;
7.16.2. forest land external borders;
7.16.5. infrastructure projects (road, track, ditches);
7.16.6. waters (rivers, streams, natural or artificial pools coastline);
7.16.7. specially protected natural areas, as well as the functional area and the mikroliegum boundary.
8. the national forest service to develop and free transfer inventory Analyst: 8.1 inventory data entry software and database structure;
8.2. classifier (filing nogabal, a set of specially protected natural areas, as well as the functional area, mikroliegum, environmental protection and natural resources protection zone territory in accordance with the rules of nature protection is definitely operating restrictions, forestry and basic material for grading of origin);
8.3. algorithms stands for calculating secondary parameters and code tables;
8.4. the forest lands of digital maps in the classification plan.
9. After the completion of the inventory of the forest inventory is prepared and the operator passes the forest owner or legal possessor in the counting. Inventory file specifies the following information: nogabal of raksturojošo 9.1 indicators (annex 5) and forest inventory data according to national forest service developed for counting data entry software, database structure and classification;
9.2. the area counted wooded land plans (cartographic material, scale 1:10000 (in urban areas, a scale of 1:2000), which shows that the information referred to in paragraph 7.16.) digital and print. Woodland plans national forest service submitted in digital form:
9.2.1. the forest's digital cartographic materials, prepare and submit to the forestry national registry of Latvia's geodetic coordinate system LK-92;
9.2.2. forest digital cartographic material submitted, UR*.shx, UR*.dbf or UR*.shp of the UR*.mdb ģeodatubāz file format, and it is ģeoreferencēt according to the location of the cadastral map information;
9.2.3. the distribution lines, dots, nogabal, nogabal landfill, blocks, points, polygons with blocks files that explain the legends of layers (classification simbolizācij) according to classifier;
9.3. the land by land use patterns, forest inventory, if the reviewer found that the forest or woodland area actually differs from the land boundary plan or a plan of the situation given in the forest or explication of forest land area, adding a land plan or plans to highlight the situation of land use (land);
9.4. the area of the list changes the previous counting – real property cadastre number or land cadastral designation of the unit;
9.5. list with the physical inventory each caller list of the districts counted, if the forest inventory of the one land units within the more physical inventory; traffickers
9.6. information distribution through the wood, if the forest property or legal possession of the wood of several territories.
10. The forest owner or legal possessor of this provision the information referred to in paragraph 9 shall be submitted to the national forest service or the wood of virsmežniecīb.
11. the national forest service forest inventory data is not recorded in the national register of the forest where: 11.1. counting the content doesn't match the rules 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10 in paragraph;
11.2. the verification in nature found that: 11.2.1. not met conditions of forest divisions under the nogabalo this rule 7.1;
11.2.2. nogabal representative of the accuracy of detection exceed this provision 7.13. in point allowable deviation;
11.3. the forest inventory data does not match the forest classification used in the national register;
11.4. the forest inventory data and forest lands of the nogabal found in the plan, the number of areas, especially protected natural territory or borders, as well as mikroliegum land cadastral designation of units.
12. the national forest service after this rule 9.3. evaluation of the information referred to in subparagraphs and add forest national register shall be forwarded to the State land Department land boundary plan or a plan of the situation (with the selected land use (land) changes), as well as land use and changes in the area of the table. Land-use changes associated with agricultural land changes, and added to the national register state land service sends after the law about land transformation in the order have made agricultural land transformation.
13. the national forest service provides specially protected natural areas and natural protection administration authorities access to forest permanent national register of textual and graphical information.
14. The State land service after 12 and 24 of these regulations referred to information received from making changes to the real property cadastre of the State information system.
15. the national forest service where over the wood by the forest owner or legal possessor shall be issued, at the request of the owner of the forest or the legal holder: 15.1 the mikroliegum and forest monitoring points lists, forest monitoring points schemes and forest lands in a plan with the marked boundaries of the territory;
15.2. information about registered forest reproductive material;
15.3. information about the renewal year and main harvesting in recent years, the area in question.
III. Forest statistical counting procedures 16. statistical counting of forests according to the forest Minister of agriculture established the statistical counting and calculating times of secondary parameters methodologies take mežzinātn of Latvia's Institute "silava".
17. the mežzinātn Institute "silava" each year up to April 1, the Ministry of Agriculture presented the previous year's inventory information.
18. the mežzinātn Institute "silava" provides permanent storage for the counting data electronically in chronological order through the forest inventory periods.
IV. national forest registry maintenance procedures 19. Forest national registry administrator is the national forest service. Forest national register contains the following information: 19.1. the forest owner and the legal possessor of information provided: 19.1.1 the establishment of forest inventory in forest a joke for the scheduling of the information;
19.1.2. submissions for the attestation (hereinafter application) provides information to the forest law article 39, first paragraph the cases;
19.1.3. the information given in the accounts forest article 29 of the law in the first part of the cases;
19.2. the national forest service information: 19.2.1. examination information;
19.2.2. the description of the nogabal special information to be saved: 184.108.40.206. marks on the specially protected natural areas, as well as the functional areas, mikroliegum, environmental protection and natural resources protection zones, areas that have forestry activities definitely restrictions in accordance with the rules of nature protection and forest monitoring points;
220.127.116.11. the marks of the basic material;
18.104.22.168. marks the origin of the forest reproductive material;
22.214.171.124. marks of plantation forests;
126.96.36.199. the marks of the renewable area until renewable area predominant tree species tree of average height reaches six metres;
188.8.131.52. the marks of the renewal year.
184.108.40.206. the marks of the main shelter last year, the technique where the main harvesting is performed in several steps;
220.127.116.11. the marks of the stands erupt;
18.104.22.168. marks for care of the hair;
22.214.171.124. marks for long-term scientific research (registration number) mežzinātn from the Latvian State Institute "silava" maintain long-term research object in the registry;
19.3. the national forest service forest national register free of charge for maintenance of the State land service real estate national cadastre information system information: 19.3.1. the real property cadastre number;
19.3.2. the property name;
19.3.3. land cadastral designation of the unit;
19.3.4. land area (ha) of the unit;
19.3.5. land use "forest" area below the unit (ha);
19.3.6. ground unit address;
19.3.7. Administrative and territorial units of administrative and territorial units of the territory, which is located under the unit code (hereinafter referred to as the administrative and territorial unit of area code);
19.3.8. physical person – person's number, but a legal entity – registration number;
19.3.9. physical person – name, but a legal entity-name;
19.3.10. personal status;
19.3.11. property status;
19.3.12. digital cadastral map;
19.4. The regional development and local Government Department of information – decision of the local government (number and date) by which the approved planning and issued to local government regulations.
20. Insert and update of information in the national register on the forest and its removal from the register is documented.
21. Information from the national registry eliminates the basis: 21.1. This provision 23 in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph starpinventarizācij in the period of the inspection drawn up;
21.2. checking on ' portability ' compliance with the forest land specified in the authorisation, the transformation of land use, in accordance with the laws and regulations on forest land transformation, and the State land service of the information provided in writing of changes in the real estate cadastre of the State information system;
21.3. the provisions referred to in 19.1.1 information.
22. the documents on the basis of which the amended forest national registry, active records storage is as follows: 22.1. forest inventory file for forest management planning – 10 years after the next physical inventory recording of information gathered in the forest in the national register;
22.2. the forest owner or legal possessor of submissions, reports and certificates issued to him – 10 years.
23. If forest national register listed forest inventory data changes need in starpinventarizācij finds: 23.1. State Forest Service official, it checks, dialing the test Act and the amendment of the forest national registry, notifying the forest owner and the legal possessor;
23.2. specially protected natural areas of the administration or management of nature protection officer specially protected territory, it shall submit to the national forest service or the wood of the virsmežniecīb application to check the data. The national forest service officials carrying out the inspection, the inspection shall be drawn up and the amendment of the forest in the national register, inform the forest owner or legal possessor;
23.3. the forest owner or legal possessor, it will submit to the national forest service or the wood of the virsmežniecīb application to check the data. The national forest service officials carrying out the inspection, the inspection shall be drawn up and the amendment of the forest in the national register, inform the forest owner or legal possessor.
24. If the forests national register data in need of change, found that changed the woodland category "forest" area, national forest service prepares land use types and the area of the table changes, the land plan or plan of the situation (with the selected land use (land) changes) and submit a copy of the State land service. Land-use changes associated with agricultural land changes, and added to the national register state land service sends after the law about land transformation in the order have made agricultural land transformation.
25. the national forest service provides the information in the national register of permanent electronic storage in chronological order through the forest counting periods, as well as the chance to get information about the last changes and amendments. Once a year the national forest service passes the State Archives of Latvia's State Forests from the record copy in accordance with mutually signed agreement, arrangements for electronic data and documents shall be deposited in the State.
26. following this rule referred to in 19.1.1 informed the State Forestry Department during the month to evaluate and decide on its logging the forest registers or justified the refusal to register it. The decision to send the forest owner or legal possessor and forest inventory analyst.
27. the national forest service in the State Land Office real estate national cadastral information system in the maintenance of free electronic transfer such forest national registry information: 27.1. land cadastral designation of the unit;
27.2. the land units of the forest area (ha);
27.3. the land units, the overall amount of the forest of ballhektār;
27.4. copse and apmežojum New Grove, the area (ha);
27.5. copse and in coppice, apmežojum area ballhektār;
17.1. copse and apmežojum New Grove, ballhektār of the reduction of the area;
17.2. the real property taxable forest land area (ha), which complies with this provision of the annex;
17.3. the real property taxable forest land area, which corresponds to the provisions of paragraph 1 of annex 1, the reduction in the amount of ballhektār;
17.3. the stand (ls);
27.10. information preparation date;
27.11. digital map of the forest (wooded land plan in digital form by national forest service developed the classifier).
V. Attestation procedure and the information to be included in the application 28. national forest service forest owner or legal possessor, or its authorised representative shall be issued on the basis of the proof the forest owner or legal possessor, or its authorized persons.
29. receipts Before the issuing officer shall verify: 29.1. the forest owner or legal possessor, or of personal identity documents;
29.2. the forest owner or legal possessor of the property rights supporting documents;
29.3. the application log and the information supplied in compliance with the laws of the State of forest management and nature.
30. If the forest property or legal possession is on the Gauja, Slīter, Rāzn or ķemeri national park or Teič, Krustkaln, Grīņ or Moricsal in the nature reserve:
30.1. the national forest service wood received a proof of receipt of the application and accompanying materials are sent corresponding specially protected natural areas in the Administration for an opinion on the conformity of the activities planned under the laws and regulations governing the protection and use of the territory, as well as protected areas creation and protection goals and objectives;
30.2. the specially protected natural areas the Administration 15 calendar days shall deliver an opinion to the relevant national forest service wood. The receipt issued by the wood just in case received a positive opinion.
31. in the receipt for the tree felling (annex 6), proof of the drainage system or other construction or reconstruction of buildings (annex 7) and enterprises (forestry) building roads (annex 8) prepares two copies. A receipt shall be issued one copy to the applicant, the other copy is kept at the issuing body.
32. Receipt of forest reproductive material (annex 9) and fertilizer and pesticide use forest lands (annex 10) prepare in triplicate. A receipt shall be issued one copy to the applicant, the other copy shall be kept in a State forest service in the wood, keep a copy of the third in control officer.
33. in the receipt for the application specifies the following information: 33.1. the applicant – a natural person – given name, surname, personal code and residence or principal applicant – legal person – name, address and registration number;
33.2. If the applicant is not the owner of the forest or the legal possessor of the authorised person – name, surname, personal code, place of residence, number, date of issue and the authority that issued the mandate;
33.3. holding (departments) name, land cadastral designation of the unit, the administrative area and the last year of the forest inventory.
34. in the receipt of the Application for the tree felling in addition to the provisions laid down in paragraph 33:34.1. indicate the type of lock (lock to lock to the main, also the enforcement type (in one or several steps)), felling number (application), a block number, nogabal number, izcērtam area (ha), the prevailing tree species (by forest inventory data), the izcērtam wood volume (m3) (by forest inventory data or felling of the evaluation);
21.3. the application of a clear cut indication of pine seed trees left and volume (m3);
21.3. the application for the main slapped and slapped on the occasion of reconstructive felling sketch (scale 1:10 000);
21.4. the application for the other slapped on the occasion of the forest land transformations authorization if the intended transformation of forest land.
35. in order to receive notification of the drainage system or other structures for construction or reconstruction: 21.8. This provision additional application 33. the information set out in paragraph 1 shall indicate the project number and the date of the reconciliation, the activity, the design work (km);
35.2. the application shall be accompanied by regulations on the construction of the harmonious order of construction or reconstruction project and, if necessary, the transformation of forest land.
36. in order to receive notification (forestry) companies building roads: 36.1. in addition to the application of this provision in paragraph 33 the prescribed information indicate the project number and the date of the reconciliation, the design work (km);
36.2. the application shall be accompanied by regulations on the construction of the established harmonised road construction project.
37. in order to receive notification of forest reproductive material: 37.1. in addition to the application of these provisions provided for in paragraph 33 of the police informed the basic material, the name and registration number, location, tree species, type of basic material, block number, nogabal number, unit of measure, quantity, estimated at the time of collection, as well as information on certification of forest reproductive material;
37.2. the application shall be accompanied by the mining rights, copies of supporting documents (presentation of the originals), if the beneficiary of the forest reproductive material is the basic material of the owner or his authorized person.
38. in order to receive notification of the use of pesticides and fertilizers in forest land, in addition to the application of this provision in paragraph 33 the prescribed information: 38.1. block number, nogabal number, area (ha), the purpose of use, chemical name, dose, dose and method of use of the unit;
38.2. the endangered tree species and harmful (apkarojam), if you plan to use a pesticide.
Vi. Information provided by the forest owner or legal possessor, and the procedure for the provision of 39. owner or legal possessor and reviews applications submitted to the national forest service in the wood.
40. Reports about the activities for which proof is required, the certificate number and the date of issue, as well as in addition to the provisions laid down in paragraph 33 the information indicates the following: 24.9. review of tree felling, block number, nogabal number, the actual harvesting performance way actually cut area (ha), actually cut the wood volume (m3) and count (ascending tree, trying to prepare the timber cut in the volume or determine the indication after the inventory data) the amount of trees sold, if the sales are growing trees (m3), sold round timber volume (m3), personal consumption used round timber volume (m3) and the purpose of use. The main addition to the point of smote Curl's manner of performance – in one or several steps;
40.2. the review of the drainage system or other construction or reconstruction of buildings-the project number, the activity, the work carried out during the year (km);
25.0. about the company overview (forestry)-road construction project number, work performed during the year (km);
25.1. review of basic material-forest reproduk Advisory material, the name and registration number, a measure of the actual resulting of the forest reproductive material;
25.2. the review of fertilizer and pesticide use, block number, nogabal number, chemical nosa Kuma, cultivated area (ha) and the amount of chemicals used (g, kg).
41. The report on the activities, which do not require confirmation, in addition to the provisions laid down in paragraph 33 the information indicates the following:
25.5. review of forest renewal – a block number, nogabal number, the restored area (ha), the ruling and the main tree species recovery (artificial or natural recovery). Artificially restore the forest in addition indicate: 41.1.1. receipt issued by the basic material for a number of forest reproductive material name and registration number (record of receipt), if the renewal is in possession of harvested seed or mežeņ;
41.1.2. basic material certificate of origin number of forest reproductive material name and registration number, if the renewal is used for certified material;
41.1.3. forest reproductive material to the import licence number, basic material, the name and registration number, if the renewal used the imported material;
41.2. the report on forest regeneration-ieaudzēt area (ha), the ruling species of trees, the main type of regeneration (artificial or natural regeneration), a mark of plantation forest. Artificial ieaudzēt forest in addition indicate: 41.2.1. receipt issued by the basic material for a number of forest reproductive material name and registration number (record of receipt) if used in regeneration own harvested seed or mežeņ;
41.2.2. forest reproductive material to the number of the certificate of origin, the basic material, the name and registration number, if regeneration is used in a certified material;
41.2.3. forest reproductive material to the import licence number, basic material, the name and registration number, if the renewal used the imported material;
41.3. review of care – a block of coppice number, nogabal number, and cultured area (ha).
42. If the forest update and restore used in artificial certified or imported materials, report on forest restoration and forest regeneration for the report added to forest reproductive material to the purchase of a copy of an identity document (presentation of the originals).
43. If the regeneration was agricultural land, forest regeneration for the report to add to the transformation of agricultural land permissions to copy (the original show), as well as land boundary plan or a copy of the plan of the situation with the ieaudzēt of the area.
44. the report on the forest damage in addition to the provisions laid down in paragraph 33 the information indicates the following: 44.1. a block number;
44.2. nogabal number;
44.3. the damaged area (ha);
27.6. the extent of damage (%). If the damage is greater than 10% indicates a whole ten percent of valdaudz tree;
27.7. the damage cause by specifying one of the following causes: 44.5.1. vējgāz (snieglauz);
44.5.6. pests (specify);
44.5.7. other sources (specify).
VII. Professional qualifications requirements for forest inventory and forest management planning 45. to complete the forest inventory and forest management and planning, a natural person must meet the following requirements: 45.1. it has the appropriate professional qualifications – higher or secondary professional education. If education is not obtained in the field of forestry, the need in Latvia accredited educational institutions issued the document which certifies that the person has carried out training courses in surveying, dendroloģij, forest Botany, forest taxation, mežierīcīb, forestry, reforestation, forest soil science, forest ecology and nature protection;
45.2. a forest inventory is performed according to quality-counting performer during a calendar year has not received the refusal of the registration data in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 11 of more than 10% of the inventoried land unit.
46. If a person meets this rule 45.1. the requirements referred to in subparagraph, it shall submit to the State forest service in compliance with the supporting documents and the State Forestry Department to register as forest inventory analyst.
47. the national forest service each year to 30 January evaluated compliance with the inventory reviewer this rule 45.2 in.
48. If the national forest service finds that the offender not counting qualification matches this rule 45.2. the requirements referred to in point, national forest service adopt a reasoned decision on the cancellation of the registration of the counting and the operator in writing inform the offender of the forest inventory. The national forest service decision may challenge the State forest service in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law. Counting the reviewer that non-compliance with the requirements of the rules established by the national forest service, you can register again not earlier than one year after the adoption of the decision about the cancellation of the registration of a counting agent.
VIII. Closing questions 49. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 15 April 2003, the provisions of no. 169 "forest national registry of information regulations" (Latvian journal, 2003, 60 no).
50. Rule 30 shall enter into force by 1 January 2008 in respect of forest property or legal possession within the Gauja, Slīter, ķemeri national park, Teič, Krustkaln, Grīņ or Moricsal in the nature reserve.
51. Until 2007 December 31 forest owner or legal possessor of forest law in the application of article 39 of the proof provided for in the first subparagraph shall submit to the specially protected natural areas in the Administration, if the property is located in the Gauja, Slīter or ķemeri national park or Teič, Krustkaln, Grīņ or Moricsal in the nature reserve.
52. Until 2007 December 31 Gauja, Slīter and ķemeri national park and the Teič nature reserve administration each month to the fifth day of the information received the previous month submissions and issued receipts be submitted to the national forest service virsmežniecīb, which supervised the territory concerned. Information shall be submitted in electronic form together with a written summary of approved by the supervisor.
53. the national forest service receipts issued by the felling of trees (annex 6), drainage system or other construction or reconstruction of buildings (annex 7), enterprises (forestry) building roads (annex 8), of forest reproductive material (annex 9), pesticide and fertiliser use forest lands (annex 10), which is issued to the date of entry into force of the provisions, shall be valid until their expiry date.
54. the national forest service confirmed receipt of felling the tree form is valid for three months after the date of entry into force of the provisions.
Prime Minister, Minister of Finance Minister of Agriculture Spurdziņš o. m. rose Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 6 September 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 forest lands in compliance with land categories use no PO box
The forest land category code forest land way forest management land use 1.
10 stand forest 1.2.
11 burning forest 1.3.
12 dead in Forest Grove 1.4.
13 vējgāz a forest 1.5.
14 clearing forest 1.6.
15 fenced area of turēšanai1 forest animals 2.
21 Moss bog purvs2 2.2.
22 medicine swamp purvs3 2.3.
23 transitional bog purvs4 3.
31 the rest of the Earth 3.2 lauc.
32 wild animal feeding other land lauce5 3.3.
virsājs6 other land 33 3.4.
smiltājs7 other land 34 4.
Pārplūstoš plain pārplūstoš plain 40 other land of the Beaver appludinājums8 41 other land 5.
The forest land on which is located the forest infrastructure 5.1.
Enterprises (forestry) and 51 of the natural suspended companies (forestry) path, natural ground beneath the road carriageway 5.2.
kvartālstiga9 other land 521 5.2.2.
522 mineralized zone the rest of the land is 5.3.
531 land beneath the waters of the ūdensnotek 5.3.2.
532 novadgrāv the land beneath the waters of 5.3.3.
the land beneath the waters of the 533 susinātājgrāvis10 5.3.4.
534 kontūrgrāvis11 the land beneath the waters of 5.4.
Other infrastructure facilities for forest tour 54 other forest infrastructure of other land 5.4.1.
541 seed plantations other land 5.4.2.
542 rekultivēt zeme12 other land in 5.4.3.
543 intake vieta13 the land beneath the waters of 5.4.4.
Holiday vieta14 544 other land 5.4.5.
Ugunsnovērošan towers ugunsnovērošan Tower rest of the 545 low notes.
1 fenced area for holding animals-fenced forest area where animals are kept for the products of animal origin, or the breeding of the species.
2 Moss swamp-Marsh ecosystems, minerals and water receives mostly from atmospheric deposition. Repetitions is dominated by various Sphagnum (Sphagnacea).
3 medicine swamp-Marsh ecosystems, minerals and water receives mostly from groundwater. Repetitions is dominated by different sedge (Cyperacea).
4 transitional bog, swamp ecosystem that minerals and water from the groundwater, receiving both both from atmospheric deposition. Repetitions is dominated by various species of Sphagnum and sedge species.
5 forest animal feeding lauc-forest in the open area with characteristic vascular plant vegetation that built up in the Woods and natural factors used for the input of the animals of the forest.
6 moorland, Woods found in the area where the vegetation is dominated by Heath (Ericaceae).
7 Earth-the open area in the forest with the unspoken part of the soil organic layer and vegetation, low moisture and nutrients.
8 Beavers appludinājum-forest land of the Beaver (Castor fiber) activities and which is not possible in the flooded the stand development.
9 Kvartālstig – from cover stripped the stig (no more than five metres), indicating forest blocks.
10 Susinātājgrāv-regulatory network construction, which captures and discharged up to novadgrāv or ūdensnotek for surface runoff and groundwater level lowering in the surrounding area.
11 Kontūrgrāv-delimited network building nosusinām land bordering from the surrounding area (swamp, elevated terrain) for "inrush" of surface runoff and groundwater.
12-Rekultivēt land area, the melioratīv, the kultūrtehnisk, or agricultural activities complex degraded soils cover to prevent the restoration of history and the resulting damage and make it fit for use in forestry or other purposes.
13 water sampling site – forest fires for the water sampling sites (not larger than 300 square meters).
14 rest areas-dedicated area (for example, installed in camping, restrooms, trails, rest benches) recreation forest.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 parameters forest divisions nogabalo no PO box
Parameter conditions 1.
In particular, forest management limits for part of the area, in addition to the General requirements of nature conservation in forest management is definitely dedicated to management restrictions, and it has taken the authorities decision 2.
Stands composition of different tree species in the ruling stands.
Predominant tree species differ in the proportion stands at more than 20%:-from the builds if the predominant tree species tree of average height 1Hvid. 12 m or average average > in 2Dvid. 10 cm-wood > number, if the predominant tree species tree of average height 1Hvid. 12 m or an average caurmērs4 Dvid-5.10 cm. >
Calculate the stumpage collected m3-6.
The calculated the ruling species of trees standing — 7.
Tree species (tree species, which is a 5% share of the stand and the smaller, but no more than three tree species): tree species code according to inventory data entry software 7.1.
age years 7.2.
the total amount of timber volume (m3) according to the data, inventory the software 8.
Dead wood volume (m3) of total volume group according to inventory data entry software 9.
Stand removal of artificial or natural 10.
The tree that saved from previous stands and total šķērslaukum of which is less than the critical šķērslaukum m3 +/-10% notes.
1 urban areas – +/-0.01 hectares.
2 forest growing conditions (table 2).
3 Hvid. -stands predominant tree species average height.
4.-stand ruling Dvid tree species average average.
table 2 type of forest growing conditions are no PO box
Growing conditions of the forest type group forest growing conditions type symbol 1.
Stands in the dry minerālaugsn 1.1.
Morgan Sl 1.2.
Mr. mētrāj 1.3.
lān Ln 1.4.
damaksn of Dm 1.5.
into account a Vr 1.6.
lopinga Gr 2.
Wet minerālaugsn will stand 2.1.
Green said the Gs 2.2.
the wet mētrāj Mr. 2.3.
the wet damaksn the Dm 2.4.
the wet into a Vr 2.5.
wet lopinga Gr 3.
Stand wet peat soils 3.1.
marshland Pv 3.2.
the reeds NDA 3.3.
Db Marsh 3.4.
the liekņ Lk 4.
The minerālaugsn will stand drained 4.1.
Heather āren by Av 4.2.
Mint āren a Am 4.3.
šaurlapj-āren a Sharp 4.4.
Broadleaf āren around 5.
Stand drained turf soils 5.1.
Heather a Kv kūdren 5.2.
Mint kūdren a Km 5.3.
šaurlapj kūdren of the Ks 5.4.
kūdren by Kp farming broadleaf Minister m. rose annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 forest land use designations in the planning Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 forest inventory data and indicators representative of nogabal II. indicators representative of Nogabal Nogabal Nogabala2 (I) and (II) of the description of the stand (stand sastāvs3) the ruling species of tree stand forest reproduk-Advisory material (MRM) for renewal of the period (year) number of area (ha) of forest land in the way forest management in forest growth conditions type the average height of the said average average age of šķērslaukum stocking level (m2/ha) number of trees (pieces/ha) builds (m3/ha) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 notes.
1 do not fill out the electronic document was made according to the regulations on electronic document design.
2 for each additional nogabal indicates the marks of specially protected natural territories of the mikroliegum, the environment and natural resources protection zones, areas that have forestry activities definitely restrictions in accordance with the rules of nature protection and forest monitoring points.
3 creating a stand composition, first specify the tree species that is the most collected. If multiple tree species have the same builds, the first mention of tree species, which has a larger main harvesting age. Tree species, which stands in the composition indicates the first, is the dominant tree species stands.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 6 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze annex 7 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Annex 8 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze attachment 9. Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 Minister of Agriculture m. Roze attachment 10. Cabinet of Ministers of 28 august 2007 the Regulation No 590 (small national coat-of-arms) ________. proof copies no ____ ___ fertilizer and pesticide use wooded land owner or legal possessor: name, surname/name of the Person of the legal person code/registration No.
Place of residence/address of the holding (departments) name of authorized person: name, surname, personal code powers Residence No.
Issue date issuing authority certificate Publisher: Publisher's address based on the forest owner decides or the legal holder to allow the use of such fertilizers and pesticides to wooded land of the wood of the Virsmežniecīb parish land cadastral designation of the unit purpose in tree species at risk (apkarojam) harmful organism fertilizer, pesticide name gave to ha (l, kg) method of Using Kv.Nr.
Nog.Nr. A/nog. Nr.
Apliecinājums derīgs līdz 20
Official (signature of the official veterinarian, and transcript) Certificate is drawn up in three equal eksemplāros2.
Proof can be a challenge from its receipt of virsmežzin virsmežniecīb.
1 document property "signature" does not fill in, if the electronic document was made according to the laws and requirements of the electronic document processing.
2. proof of restricted to paper form.
Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia