Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 24 February 2004, Regulations No. 97 "breeds Of Goat Monitoring Procedure"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 24.februāra noteikumos Nr.97 "Šķirņu kazu pārraudzības kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/163893
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 644 in Riga in 2007 on September 25 (Mon. No 53 23) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 February 2004, regulations No 97 varieties of goats "monitoring procedure" Issued in accordance with article 13 of the law of Breeding in the third to make a Cabinet of 24 February 2004 the provisions of no. 97 Varieties of goats "monitoring procedure" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 32) the following amendments: 1. Replace the title and paragraph 1, the words "varieties of goats" with the words "dairy goat breeds".
2. Replace paragraph 5.2., the words "public limited company" national breeding information data processing center "with the words" State Agency "agricultural data centre".
3. To express 17 as follows: "17. Lactation scores are taken into consideration when breeding lactation lasts not less than 240 days. Goats personal productivity calculation, taking into account productivity indicators from 240 to 305 day lactation (inclusive). "
4. To make the third paragraph 18 of the following sentence: "the sample uses a graduated pipette or syringe with nozzle, Cup of milk sampling or milking machine milk meter."
5. Replace paragraph 23, the word "five" with the word "four".
6. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 30 May 1989 directive 89/361/EEC on pure-bred breeding sheep and goats." Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia