Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/164588
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 686 in Riga in 2007 (9 October. No 57 24. §) rules on the specially protected natural areas conservation plan content and development order Issued in accordance with the law "on especially protected natural territories" in article 18, third part i. General questions 1. establish specially protected natural areas or functional area (hereinafter referred to as a protected area) conservation plan (hereinafter plan) content and development.
2. Any natural or legal person (including State or local authority) each year, before 1 November can be submitted to nature protection administration cabinet created or built in protected areas plan development proposal (annex 1). Plans for next year in the State budget.
3. the Ministry of the environment set up by the Commission, which invited the Ministry of agriculture, regional development and local government ministries, local authorities and the Union of Latvia natural regulatory agents. The composition of the Commission, approved by the Minister of the environment. The Commission shall evaluate the proposals received and establish protected areas, which the next year on the State budget to develop the plan. Priority for the development of the plan for the national budget funds are: 3.1 international importance protected areas, including the importance of protected areas-Natura 2000;
3.2. the protected areas that require the establishment of natural protection and the joke's measures to ensure the protection of territory and goals;
3.3. protected areas, the development of the plan which is co-financing.
4. the information on protected areas, which the next year to develop a plan for State budget funds, nature conservation Bureau placed the Government homepage on the internet.
5. Plan of the State budget funds for this purpose arrange the relevant protected areas Administration (Administration) or, in the absence – nature protection authority. The municipality created protected areas in the municipal development plan.
6. the nature protection authority or administration according to laws and regulations on government procurement choose person in the development plan (hereinafter referred to as the developer), and signed a contract with the developer. The Administration can develop a plan for the management of the existing protected site.
7. Any natural or legal person (the land owner or user) can arrange the plan at their own expense, or attract foreign funding or international organisations pursuant to this rule in chapters II, III and IV.
II. content of the plan the plan cover page 8 are presented according to annex 2 of these rules.
9. the plan includes: 9.1. table of contents indicating Department, subdivision, attachments, maps, as well as other related documents;
9.2. the summary, including: 9.2.1. map showing the location of the protected area;
9.2.2. the establishment of the protected area objectives and expected management brief description;
9.2.3. recommended zoning of the protected area (if any) a brief description;
9.2.4. protected areas management of long-term and short-term objectives;
9.3. the description of the protected area, including: 9.3.1. General information about the protected area: 188.8.131.52. location, geographical coordinates, area;
184.108.40.206. protected areas land use and land ownership form;
220.127.116.11. the territory of the municipalities in the territory of the plānojumo and allowed (planned);
18.104.22.168. existing functional zoning;
22.214.171.124. protection and management of the brief history;
126.96.36.199. cultural characteristics;
188.8.131.52. State and local authority functions and responsibilities of the protected area;
9.3.2. the legislative provisions that directly relate to the protected area, including local applicable regulations relating to protected areas;
9.3.3. brief protected areas geographic characteristics of the physical (climate, geology, geomorphology, hydrology, soils);
9.3.4. protected areas of social and economic situation of the population in 184.108.40.206. Description: (permanent residents, land owners who do not have their permanent residence in the protected area, visitors), a locality, employment;
220.127.116.11. the current and foreseeable anthropogenic load on the protected area;
18.104.22.168. uses of the protected area;
9.4. the assessment of the protected area, provide the following information: 9.4.1 a protected area as a single conservation value and the factors that affect them, including the possible threat assessment;
9.4.2. landscape assessment;
9.4.3. Habitat, nature protection regulatory laws and binding international agreements and conventions mentioned specially protected habitats (including code), the socio-economic value and contributing factors, while pointing to the level of protection of the Latvian level;
9.4.4. the species, the nature protection laws regulating and Latvia in binding international agreements and conventions that specially protected plant and animal species of mushrooms, their value and the socio-economic factors affecting the species, while pointing to the level of protection of the Latvian level;
new item 9.4.5. other values in the protected area and its affecting factors;
9.4.6. protected areas summary of arguments and values (plan habitats and species referred to in the biological, ecological and socio-economic assessment of the positive and negative impacts for the territory as a whole, analysis);
9.5. information about protected areas management: 9.5.1. protected areas management, long-term and short-term objectives in the management plan period;
9.5.2. management measures, showing separately: event name; 22.214.171.124.
126.96.36.199. Description of the measure (indicate the precise location of the area, the priority);
188.8.131.52. justification of the need for the measure;
184.108.40.206. type of execution of the measure to achieve the desired result (for example, sector specialist advice, guidance);
220.127.116.11. the deadline;
18.104.22.168. potential performers;
22.214.171.124. the necessary funding (if it can be determined);
126.96.36.199. possible or recommended for funding;
188.8.131.52. performance indicators and recommendations monitoring;
9.6. the proposals for the necessary amendments to the local government in the programming of the Terri Tory;
9.7. proposals for protected areas for the use of individual protection and draft rules or amendments in the protection and use of individual rules, recommended functional zoning of the territory (if applicable), as well as proposals for amendments to the functional zoning. The proposal for the protected areas in the functional areas of regime change or the protected areas categories change adds a scientific basis;
9.8. the sources of information used (such as literature, field studies, surveys).
10. Plan the following cards (schema): 10.1. land use map based on topography (if you have the appropriate information, you can use the municipal territory planning map (using the existing territory));
10.2. land ownership form (State property, municipal property, privately owned) card;
10.3. the natural value of the card (for example, the lookup of species, Habitat locations, cultural objects, natural monuments);
10.4. Management map (for example, meadow mowing, brush cutting);
10.5. the existing and planned tourism infrastructure map (for example, trails, parking lot, view of the towers);
10.6. functional area map, which added to the functional area of the boundary description and composition (coordinates the management of the forest blocks and nogabal, as well as land ownership, indicating the list of cadastral designation numbers), add a reference to the indication of the data used;
10.7. the other cards (for example stands volume production plan field block card), if necessary.
11. prepare card digitally LK-92 coordinate system scale 1:10,000 or 1:25000. Depending on the size of the protected area, and other characteristics of the map can prepare another scale. Each card indicates its name, scale, legend. Displayable on maps topographic information, including horizontal, waters, forests, fields, populated places and roads. Environmental protection administration following the receipt of a written request, by common accord with the plan of the developer, the month it provides the administration of the card grāfisk the basic information.
12. Maps (diagrams) use the rules laid down in annex 3 of the operational area.
III. Plan development procedure 13. Plans for a period of not less than five years and not more than 15 years. If the end of the period to which the plan is approved, the development of the new plan.
14. Launching the plan, organised by the developer meeting. Notice of the meeting shall be published in the local newspaper and the local newspaper "journal" not later than two weeks before the meeting, as well as post notification of the municipal building, where this information can be found on every interested party. Nature protection authority or administration statement on its homepage on the internet. Notice of the plan of the local government create protected areas local authorities concerned shall be published by the local newspaper not later than two weeks prior and post notice of the municipal building, where this information can be found on every interested party.
15. This provision 14. notification referred to in paragraph 1 shall include the following: 15.1 the name of protected area conservation status and category, location;
15.2. the developer of the plan, the name or business name, address, telephone number and website address on the internet;
15.3. the meeting time and place.
16. the meeting invited the developer: 16.1. Environmental management representative (exception – local government created conservation areas);
16.2. the representative of the municipality, which is located in the administrative territory of a protected area;
16.3. the administration representative, if the area is up administration;
16.4. National Environment services of the relevant regional environmental management representative;
16.5. the national forest service representative if the protected area is located in the forest land;
16.6. the national joint stock company "Latvian State Woods ' representative, if its management is in a protected area in the land;
10.4. the rural support service of the regional agricultural administration representative, if the protected area is located in agricultural area;
16.8. the land owners or users;
10.5. other State or local government authorities, if necessary;
16.10. the representatives of the associations and foundations.
17. Meeting plan developer shall inform the development of the plan, for the period, which provides for the development plan, the planned research, as well as provide general information about the protected area, the establishment of objectives, special protection of habitats and species, as well as to hear the views of the meeting and record it in the minutes.
18. Nature protection authority or administration (local government create protected areas-municipal) month after meeting the plan's design creates a monitoring group (hereinafter referred to as the monitoring group). The monitoring group shall include one representative from: 18.1. Nature protection management or administration (exception – local government created conservation areas);
18.2. the municipality, which is located in the administrative territory of a protected area;
18.3. National Environment Service regional environmental management;
18.4. the national forest service, if the protected area is located in the forest land;
18.5. the national joint stock company "Latvian State forests", if its management is in a protected area in the land;
18.6. the rural support service of the regional agricultural administration, if the protected area is located in agricultural area.
19. the monitoring group may include one representative of other national or local authorities, as well as the land owner or user or society or Foundation representative, if the possession or use of the land is in a protected area in the two weeks after the launch of plan development meeting, the Environmental Protection Department received a written request to include a monitoring group composed of the representative.
20. the monitoring group functions: 20.1. to consider proposals for the protection of nature and biodiversity conservation measures;
20.2. to examine the use of natural resources in ways which do not undermine the especially protected species, habitats, and their habitats;
20.3. review and evaluate proposals for residue and forbidden activities, taking into account the relevant characteristics of the protected area, as well as its creation and protection objectives and tasks;
20.4. making decisions on the need for individual cards or mergers;
20.5. to engage in the draft of the plan, as well as, if necessary, propose to rework the draft plan, change or add to the content and structure of the plan;
20.6. to take a decision on the use of individual protection and development of the draft regulation the need and content of the rules (exception – local government created conservation areas).
21. the members of the monitoring group supports the participation of each of the institutions represented in the monitoring group meeting, while expressing the views of the institutions represented. Monitoring decisions adopted by the group must not conflict with the interests of nature protection and negatively affect especially protected species, habitats and their habitats.
22. the monitoring group decisions shall be taken by a meeting of the monitoring group pursuant to the principle of consensus or an open vote, if consensus is reached. If the vote splits, the casting is equally a conservation management representatives vote. Plan design Developer respects the decisions taken by the monitoring group.
23. the nature protection authority or administration shall inform the developer (exception – local government created conservation areas) on the surveillance group personnel, including their addresses.
24. The plan process, the developer (exception – local government created conservation areas) organised by no less than three meetings of the monitoring group. The monitoring group meeting time and location with nature protection management or administration.
25. the invitation to the meeting and the draft plan of the developer send (electronically or by mail) for each Member of the supervisory group for five working days prior to the meeting.
26. the monitoring group led by conservation authorities or administration (local government create protected areas – representative of the municipalities). The developer of the plan shall inform the management group on pending issues and to prepare the draft plan as well as provide a record of the meeting. The minutes of the meeting of the monitoring group to send (electronically or by post) within 10 days.
27. the developer agreed with the land owners or users about the planned tourism infrastructure, including the creation of a nature trail on their property or use existing land by concluding the agreement (annex 4). The agreement adds to the plan.
IV. Plan public consultation and the approval of 28. Plan organised by the developer of the plan public consultation meeting in the month after a meeting of the monitoring group. Meeting of the monitoring group agreed that the draft plan has been prepared for public consultation.
29. the statement on the public consultation meeting of the concerned authorities published the local newspaper and the newspaper "Latvian journal" not later than two weeks before the public consultation meetings and post notice of the municipal building, where this information can be found on every interested party. Nature protection authority or administration of the relevant notice on its home page on the internet. Notice of the plan public consultation meeting of the local government create protected areas local authorities concerned shall be published by the local newspaper not later than two weeks prior and post notice of the municipal building, where this information can be found on every interested party.
30. in paragraph 29 of these rules in the aforesaid statement indicates the following: 30.1. the name of the protected area, conservation status and category, location;
30.2. the developer of the plan;
30.3. the public consultation for the plan of the meeting time and place;
18.9. the time and place where the public can familiarize themselves with the plan and other documents;
5. the address and final date (must not be less than 14 days), to which the public may submit written proposals to the developer;
30.6. the developer's address, phone number, website address (if any) on the internet.
31. the developer shall ensure that the provisions referred to in paragraph 28 of the meeting rooms available to the public. Developer prepares the necessary information materials and copies of the documents runs a meeting, its record and compile results. The meeting shall be entitled to participate and make proposals on any person. The person who participated in the meeting, may be familiar with the Protocol, and no later than three working days after the meeting, submit the application where the developer expressed its opinion. Application developer added to the Protocol. The minutes of the meeting and the accompanying applications developer adds the plan project.
32. the developer shall have 20 days following the public consultation: 32.1. clarify the plan according to the results of the public consultation;
32.2. prepare a report. The report contains the following information: 32.2.1. publication and copies of the notice, including the evidence that the person is informed in writing individually (if such communication occurred);
32.2.2. meeting fixed and proposals submitted in writing, indicating which proposals are not taken into account and for some reason.
33. the developer plan specified 20 days after public consultation meeting, submit the relevant authorities (exception – local government created conservation areas). The municipality of opinion during the month. Not to give an opinion in the time limit laid down is considered a positive consent. The opinion of local developer added to the plan.
34. the developer within two weeks after receipt of the opinion of the local Government shall organise the monitoring group's last meeting. Meeting of the monitoring group shall inform the developer about the public consultation and received the proposals included in the plan, as well as local opinion. If you received a positive opinion of the municipality, it added to the plan. The monitoring group's last meeting, the members of the monitoring group and the developer of the plan with the signature of the Protocol stating that the plan was designed according to these rules. A protocol added to the plan.
35. If the opinion is expressed in local major opposition, the developer of the plan month after monitoring the Group's last meeting organised by the extended meeting, which invited members of the monitoring group, the head of the local government, if he is not included in the monitoring group, and representatives of the Ministry of the environment. The members of the monitoring group, the head of the municipality and the Ministry of the environment may be invited to participate in this meeting of the industry experts and consultants. The meeting considered and examined objections and reach an agreement on the final version of the plan. The developer provides a record of the meeting. The Protocol and the opinion of the municipal plan is added.
36. Two weeks after the last monitoring group meeting or a meeting of the enlarged developer draws up the plan according to the requirements of this regulation. The developer shall provide administration of nature protection or administration (exception – local government created conservation areas) a copy of the plan on paper and electronic copy of a CD (CD-R). The map presented. jpg or. pdf file. Map individual records CD apveiddatņ (shape files).
37. the nature protection authority or administration within three weeks whether the plan according to the requirements of these regulations, and if the plan: 37.1. design meets the requirements of these provisions, the plan shall be submitted for approval to the Ministry of the environment. The local government established the protected area plans approved by the municipality;
37.2. If the plan does not meet the design requirements of these provisions, the plan shall be returned to the developer of the plan in writing specifying to correcting the deficiencies found and the period to which the plan must be submitted to the re evaluation.
38. The developer of the month following approval of the plan (exception – local government approved plans) provides plan reproduction on paper and submit copies of nature protection management or administration. In the management of nature protection or administration shall: 38.1. eight copies of the environmental plan Minis three (the number of copies of the plans specify, depending on whether the site created by the Administration, as well as taking into account the relevant national environmental administrations of regional environmental agencies);
38.2. one copy of the plan, regional development and local government Ministry;
38.3. the plan and the number of copies of the municipalities whose administrative territory is located in a protected area;
23.9. the number of copies of the plan, the national forest service, under the supervision of virsmežniecīb which is located in the protected areas of forest land;
38.5. the plan and the number of copies of the State joint stock company "Latvian State forests" in the management of forestry, which is located in protected areas in the land;
24.0. the plan the number of copies of the field support service regional agricultural authorities, if the protected area is located in agricultural area.
39. the nature protection authority in the month following the approval of the plan (exception – the municipal plan approved) electronic version of the plan inserts the Government homepage on the internet. Nature protection authority provides plan (exception – the municipal plan approved) available to the public in accordance with the legislation on freedom of information.
40. the plan is amended and renewed in the same order in which the development of the new plan.
41. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 March 2006 no. 234 of the rules "rules for the specially protected natural areas conservation plan content and development agenda" (Latvian journal, 2006, 52 no).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 13 October 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 9 October 2007 regulations no 686 Minister of environment r. vējonis annex 2 Cabinet on 9 October 2007, regulations no 686 Minister of environment r. vējonis annex 3 Cabinet on 9 October 2007, regulations no 686 Minister of environment r. vējonis annex 4 Cabinet 9 October 2007 regulations no 686 Minister of environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia