Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/164580
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 671 in Riga 2007 (2 October. No 55 40. §) rules on the distribution of the financial resources of the county municipalities infrastructure development and the order in which the State budget grant County municipal infrastructure development Issued in accordance with the law "on the State budget for 2007" article 39 and the administrative and territorial reform law 9.1 the second paragraph of article i. General questions 1. establish regional development and local government Minis three national budgetary support in the County "12.00.00" appropriations provided for distribution of the county municipalities infrastructure development and order in which the State budget the financial resources granted as a lump sum payment in the form of a grant (the grant) in the municipalities of infrastructure development under the administrative and territorial reform law, the first paragraph of article 9.1.
2. the grant of municipal infrastructure used for the design, construction, reconstruction or renovation, as well as co-financing by the structural funds of the European Union to finance municipal infrastructure project tēšan, for the construction, reconstruction or renovation and purchase of buses see the slow.
3. Regional development and the Ministry of local government (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry) national budget in 12.00.00 "support provinces" of the appropriations granted for: 3.1 the county municipalities, which local authorities have created the merger until 2007 December 31. County authorities, the financial resources allocated for each territorial unit within the municipality (municipal and district);
3.2. each city, County and district municipalities, which in 2007 adopted the decision on the establishment of a new County and district activity after the local government elections in 2009. County authorities, the financial resources allocated for each territorial unit within the municipality (city and County).
4. Grant spent 24 months after they are granted.
II. Grant 5. to receive a grant, Government-2007 November 15, the Ministry submitted by: 5.1 District Council decision (specify the infrastructure items in order of priority and each object requires an estimate of costs);
5.2. in the land registry a copy of the legislation or other documents confirming ownership of the infrastructure to be financed;
5.3. other information (at the request of the Ministry), which shows that the infrastructure in which to invest the Endowment, is sustainable use of Government function in Toyama.
6. in order to receive the grant, the city, County and district authorities, which decided on the County and district activity after the local government elections in 2009 until 15 November 2007 to submit three Minis: 6.1. Municipal Council (Council) decision on the creation of a municipality under the local government administrative territorial breakdown of the project;
6.2. forming the Government local authorities (councils) Councils (which adopted the decision on the establishment of the municipality), the Chairman of the general meeting, the decision (point infrastructure objects in order of priority and the need for each item cost estimate, as well as the grounds that infrastructure, which invest the grants, is sustainable use of Toyama district local government functions);
6.3. in the land registry a copy of the legislation or other documents confirming ownership of the infrastructure to be financed;
6.4. other information (at the request of the Ministry), which shows that the infrastructure in which to invest the Endowment, is sustainable use of Government function in Toyama.
7. to assess the grant, regional development and local Government Minister (hereinafter the Minister) creates a Commission composed of six people. The Commission shall include ministries and the State regional development agency (hereinafter the Agency). The Commission shall, no later than 10 working days after this provision 5. or 6. receipt of documents referred to in paragraph 1 shall consider it and give the Minister a proposal for the validity of the grant award.
8. on the basis of the Commission proposal, the Minister shall decide on the grant of or refusal to grant grant.
9. the grant is awarded on the basis of the order of the Minister. 9.1. the order shall specify: grant recipient;
9.2. the amount of the grant;
9.3. infrastructure objects, which planned to use the grant.
10. the Commission proposal not to grant or refuse to grant the Minister grant if: 10.1. municipality has not delivered all this provision in paragraph 5 or 6 mins it;
10.2. the municipality provided incomplete information;
10.3. the infrastructure objects, which invest grant, is not sustainable for the County municipal functions.
11. If the Minister grant refuses this rule 10.1. and 10.2. in the cases referred to below, the municipality not later than one month after receipt of the refusal ministries submit specified information.
12. If the Minister grant refuses this provision 10.3. in the case referred to in paragraph below, no later than one month after receipt of the refusal ministries shall provide the infrastructure that is sustainable for government functions.
13. Treasury based on the Ministry's request, inform the Ministry of local government open a checking account in the Treasury or within five working days of the account opening, depositing the grant in response to local community infrastructure location.
14. The Ministry grants awarded to five working days to transfer the same Government opened a checking account in the Treasury.
III. monitoring of the use of the grant After grant 15. the Municipal Council (the Council) President until next February 1 shall submit to the Agency a report on the use of grants awarded (annex).
16. in the report submitted to the compliance of awarded grants usage checks the Agency.
IV. Closing questions 17. Be declared unenforceable Cabinet on March 9, 2004 order No. 152 "on State support of infrastructure development" (Latvian journal, 2004, 39., no. 191).
18. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 10 April 2007 rules no. 248 "rules on the allocation of the financial resources of the county municipalities infrastructure development" (Latvian journal, 2007, 69 no).
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister a. Štokenberg Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 13 October 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet's October 2, 2007.-Regulation No. 671 overview of awarded grants the use of the district infrastructure development, regional development and local Government Minister Štokenberg is A.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia