Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/165713
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 727 in Riga in 2007 (30 October. No 61 17. §) rules for the State joint stock company "Latvian maritime administration" fees provided services price list Issued in accordance with the maritime administration and the Maritime Security Act 6. the second paragraph of article 1 the provisions establishing the State joint stock company "Latvian maritime administration" (further-the Latvian maritime administration) public administration tasks under the paid service price list, as well as the persons who are exempted from the payment for the services provided. 2. The Latvian marine administration, public services are provided in accordance with the price list (annex). 3. payment for the services provided free to the persons specified in the annex to these provisions. 4. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 December 2006, Regulation No 1042 "rules for national joint stock company" Latvian maritime administration "provides the public paid service price list" (Latvian journal, 2006, 206. no). Prime Minister-Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. traffic instead of the Minister-children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik annex a Cabinet of 30 October 2007 the Regulation No 727 State joint stock company "Latvian maritime administration" fees provided service price-no fee service PO box type unit (Ls) Cena1 i. Department of maritime safety and maritime security inspections 1. Repeated inspection to verify that the exit of the vessel in flight to prevent deficiencies found If the foreign ship is detained a Latvian port by port State control inspection 1 time 200.00 2. In-service monitoring of Latvian ship 2.1. annual visitation of the ship by the flag State under the supervision of vessels that are authorized in the technical uzraudzībā3 of the classification society. The tariff includes the shipping capacity of the licence or certificate is issued by the flag State 1 time 2.1.1. vessels with a gross tonnage (-BT) until time + 0.870 x 10 1 2.30 BT 2.1.2. vessels with BT 10-20 time 12.00 + 0.52 x BT 2.1.3. vessels with BT 20-50 1 time + 24.00 0.23 x BT 2.1.4. vessels with BT 50-100 1 time 38.00 + 0.14 x BT 2.1.5. vessels with BT 100-200 1 time 54.00 + 0.080 x BT 2.1.6. vessels with GT 200-500 1 time + 0.040 74.00 x BT 2.1.7. vessels with GT 500-1000 1 time 98.00 + 0.030 x BT 2.1.8. vessels with BT 1000-2000 1 time 128.00 + 0.020 x BT 2.1.9. vessels with the BT 2000-5000 + 0.007 × 1 time 165.00 BT 2.1.10. vessels with BT 5000-10000 205.00 + 0.004 1 time x BT 2.1.11. vessels with GT 10000 and more 1 time 256.00 + x 2.2 ship 0.003 BT security inspection (crew certificate alarm list, and instructions, the manual and the emergency plan, fire and security system checks) 1 time 2.2.1. vessels with BT to 200 1 time 15.00 2.2.2. ships of more than 200 GT, but less than 500 1 time 35.00 2.2.3. ships of 500 GT and over 1 time 110.00 2.3. viewing the ship's extraordinary 1 time applying hourly rate 17.00 Depending on the time spent actually 2.4. the minimum crew certificate issuance 1 time 2.5. minimum 20.00 crew review 1 time applying hourly rate 17.00, depending on the time spent actually 2.6. Latvian maritime administration officials preparing the opinion and written inquiries service 1 PCs.
35.00 2.7. Latvian maritime administration officials call on wake Board reviews 1 time Board 35.00 2.8. radioboj registration 1 time 17.00 3. remontuzņēmum vessel, equipment service business and bulk Terminal 1 time inspection applying hourly rate 17.00, depending on the time spent actually 4. provisional authorisation for the operation of the bulk cargo terminal 1 PCs.
5. rest Board 35.00 check prior to registration in the register of Latvian shipping (depending on the length of the ship) 5.1 to 12 metres 1 time 25.00 5.2.12-24 metres 24 5.3 40.00 1 time and more meters 1 time 50.00 6. Vessels carrying technical data of identity document issued before the registration of the road traffic safety Directorate 1 PCs.
25.00 7. Annual inspections of vessels register of Latvia registered recreational vessels (depending on the length of the ship) 7.1 to 12 metres 1 time 35.00 7.2.12-24 meters 1 time 7.3 24 50.00 and more meters 1 time 70.00 8. annual inspection of the boat, if they use a commercial sea boat without engine 8.1, such as rowing boats (depending on the length of the boat) 8.1.1. up to 7 metres 1 time 2.80 220.127.116.11-9 metres 1 time 4.30 18.104.22.168-12 meters 1 time 5.60 22.214.171.124-17 meters 1 time
126.96.36.199 and more 8.50 meters 1 time with uzkaram 11.30 8.2 boat engines (depending on the length of the boat) 1 time 188.8.131.52 metres to 1 time 4.30 184.108.40.206-9 metres 1 time 5.60 220.127.116.11-12 meters 1 time 8.50 18.104.22.168-17 meters 1 time 17 and 43 more 11.30 metres 1 time 14.20 8.3. boats with stationary engines (depending on the length of the boat) 8.3.1. up to 7 metres 1 time 7.00 22.214.171.124-9 metres 1 time 9.90 126.96.36.199-12 meters 1 time
14.20 188.8.131.52-17 meters 1 time 17 and 8.3.5 22.60 more meters 1 time of Sailor reģistrs2, 28.30 II. 9. assessment of competence of seafarers 9.1. the 1978 International Convention on standards of training, certification and Watchkeeping for seafarers and Watchkeeping (STCW Convention) certain qualifications in 9.1.1. Captain and Senior Lieutenant (qualification on all ships of 500 GT and larger), senior engineer and second engineer (all qualifying ships with engine capacity 750 kW and higher) 1 time master (60.00 9.1.2. all qualifying ships with BT, less than 500) and other virsnieki4 1 time 40.00 9.1.3. ratings 1 time 20.00 9.1.4. global maritime accident and safety systems (GMDSS-) operator 1 time 20.00 9.1.5. professional English test 1 time 10.00 9.2. unconventional qualifications in 9.2.1. Merchant Navy officers, which is not covered by the STCW Convention 1 time 40.00 9.2.2. fishing and inland waters ship captain, mate mechanic 1 time 20.00 9.2.3. ratings qualifications, šķiper, traļmeistar, fisherman, coastal and high seas to 15.00 radiooperator 1 time 9.2.4. pilot, VTS operator, recreational craft Manager, GMDSS operator 1 time of Sailor 10 notebook 15.00 izsniegšana5 10.1. jūrniekam6 1 PC.
10.2.50.00 trainee 1 PCs.
11. Certificate of competency 5.00 izsniegšana7 11.1. The STCW Convention set out in the certificate of competency 11.1.1 the master, senior engineer, Senior Lieutenant, second engineer officer, Watchkeeping Mate and Watchkeeping engineer (including certificates of competency issuance of approval) 1 PC.
11.1.2. GMDSS operator 22.00 (including certificates of competency issuance of approval) 1 PC.
184.108.40.206.00 ratings 1 PCs.
11.1.4. certificates of competency of 12.00 approval issue 1 PCs.
11.2. the unconventional 12.00 certificate of competence 11.2.1. fishing and inland waters ship captain, senior engineer, senior second engineer mate, 1 PC.
22.00 11.2.2. other officers 1 PCs.
220.127.116.11 p.m. ratings, šķiper, traļmeistar, fisherman, coastal and high seas radiooperator 1 PCs.
18.104.22.168.00 pilot, VTS operator, recreational craft Manager 1 PC.
12. foreign seafarers 12.00 issued documents 12.1. statement of filing documents with the approval of the flag State 1 PCs.
12.2. the certificate approval 22.00 1 PCs.
13. Education monitoring 33.00 13.1 programs content assessment 13.1.1. vocational training programme content assessment 1 time reinvestment 100.00 13.1.2. vocational training programme content novērtēšana8 1 time 50.00 13.1.3. training programmes (training in accordance with the laws and regulations is mandatory) content assessment 1 time 60.00 13.1.4. re-use training program (training in accordance with the laws and regulations is mandatory) content novērtēšana8 1 time 30.00 13.1.5. training programmes (training in accordance with the laws and regulations are optional) content assessment 1 time 13.1.6 100.00.
Repeat the course (which take in accordance with the laws and regulations are optional) content novērtēšana8 1 time 50.00 13.2. evaluation of the implementation of the programme 13.2.1. initial assessment (issue of the certificate of conformity) 1 PC.
60.00 13.2.2. annual report (if the implementation of the programme duration is 30 and less teaching hours) x 1
13.2.3. annual assessment of 50.00 (if the programme lasts more than 30 teaching hours) x 1
14.100.00 training course certificate registration database 1 PCs.
1.00 15. provisional authorisation for the Latvian officers 1 PCs.
16.50.00 merchant who organized the work of the persons on board ships, start-up or assessment of performance 1 PC.
150.00 III. Ship reģistrs2, 17 and the renewal of registration entry in the appropriate register of Latvia in a ship with engines 17.1.1 time plus 1 0.45 55.00 net tonnage (NT) Unit 9 17.2. ship without engines 1 time plus 0.05 for 1 NT9 55.00 17.3. construction vessel in 1 time 60.00 17.4. public service ship 1 time 60.00 18. Recreational craft (motor yachts and sailing yachts) registration and re-registration entry in the appropriate register of Latvia in 18.1.-motor yachts
1 time 235.00 18.2. sailing yacht (length up to 6 m) 1 time 24.00 18.3.
sailing yacht (length from 7 to 12 m) 1 time 60.00 18.4 sailing yacht (length 12 m and over) 1 time 115.00 19. Fishing boat registration entry in the appropriate register of Latvia in 19.1. fishing boat without engine 1 time 6.00 19.2. fishing boat with engine uzkaram 1 time 12.00 19.3. fishing boat with stationary engines 1 time 18.00 20. exclusion of Latvian Ship Registry 20.1. ship 1 time 60.00 20.2 holiday ship 1 time 12.00 20.3. fishing boat 1 time 6.00 21. Name or number reservation 21.1. vessel name 1 time 115.00 21.2. recreational craft name 1 time 60.00 21.3. yachts (the sails) 1 time 60.00 22. changing the Name at the request of the holder, 22.1. ship 1 time holiday ship 60.00 22.2.1 time 24.00 23. Mortgages or a mortgage registration roll 1 0.1% from the time the amount of the claim, but not more than 24. delete 1000.0010 Mortgage , amendment or registration of assignment 1 time 24.00 25. Service of a document 25.1. ship 1 time 12.00 25.2. recreational craft or fishing boat 1 time 26. Document duplicate 6.00 issuance 60.00 1 time 27. record of registration for the annual monitoring of conformity 27.1. ship with engine 1 PCs.
12.00 plus 1 0.23 NT9 27.2. ship without engine x 1
12.00 plus 0.03 1 NT9 28. Written inquiries izsniegšana11 1 PC.
6.00 IV. Ship and port protection, 29. inspekcija2 protection system assessment 29.1. port facility 1 time applying hourly rate 17.00, depending on the actual time spent, but not less than 85.00 per individual port facility port 29.2.1 time applying hourly rate 17.00, depending on the time spent actually 30. Protection Plan, or its amendments, the original evaluation and apstiprināšana12 22.214.171.124. kuģim13 1 time 105.00 port iekārtai13 1 time 75.00 30.3. more port facilities for which it has been prepared for the joint protection of port facilities 55.00 plāns14 1 time multiplied by the number of the port facility, for which it has been prepared for the joint port facility protection plan 18.9. ostai14 1 time 55.00, multiplied by the existing port area port facility (subject to the international ship and port facility security code requirements) 31. Protection Plan, or its amendments, new evaluation and apstiprināšana12 31.1. kuģim13 1 time 75.00 31.2. port iekārtai13 1 time 65.00 31.3. more port facilities for which it has been prepared in a joint plāns14 of protection of port facilities 1 time 50.00, multiplied by the number of the port facility, for which the joint port facility security plans during the initial evaluation found weaknesses 19.5. ostai14 1 time 50.00, multiplied by the existing port area port facility (subject to the international ship and port facility security code requirements) 32. protection check 32.1. original in the interim, restorative, or extraordinary pārbaude15 1 time applying hourly rate 17.00, depending on the actual time spent, but not less than 260.00 32.2. the ship that is outside Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia's territory or under their jurisdiction ūdeņiem15 1 time 410.00 32.3. a port facility in the original, restorative, intermediate or repeating pārbaude16 1 time applying hourly rate 17.00, depending on the actual time spent but not less than 85.00 per individual port facility at the port of the original, 32.4. rejuvenating, intermediate or repeated 1 time pārbaude17 international ship 65.00 33. protection of the period of validity of the certificate extension 1 time 45.00 34. the international ship security certificate or interim international ship protection certificates issued on the basis of recognised organisations or other national maritime administration, the competent authority of the documents submitted 1 PCs.
35. With ships, 45.00 port and port facility related document issuance of duplicates x 1
45.00 36. protection organization recognised conformity assessment and conformity certificate izsniegšana18 1 PC.
37. The training programme 80.00 saskaņošana19 1 time 40.00 notes. 1.1 these services value added tax not applicable in accordance with the law "on value added tax" in article 2 of the twenty-second part. 2.2 to cover the premium an employee intended for night work, overtime work and work on public holidays, the price shall apply a factor of 2 If the service until the service is provided at the request of the worker during the night, outside working hours or during holidays and the service objective reasons it is not possible to provide a work term, satisfying service. 3. Taking into account the ship type, and the type of action, price, the following factors:-passenger vessel 1.7; -tankers 1.5; -oil-free waters savers and collectors 1.3; -tugs and ice breakers in 1.2. Calculate amount multiplied by a coefficient (v), taking into account the vessel's age (in years) (n): v = 1 + n x 0.01.4.4-the Department of study graduates this service one time during the first year after graduation is free of charge. 5.5 service levels within 30 days from the receipt of the application by the workers. If the service after the worker's request, delivered within two working days (as a matter of urgency), the price of the service factor 2.6.6 If the document lost or voided, the price of the service shall apply a factor of 2.7.7 service levels within 30 days from the receipt of the application by the workers. If the service provided by the worker's request, during one working day (as a matter of urgency), the price of the service factor 2. First certificate after completion of training shall be issued with a 50 percent discount from the standard amount. 8.8 the price applies if the applicant cannot prevent the contents specified in the assessment. 9. If the vessel is not fixed in 9 NT or net registered tonnage NT registry or is 0, the calculation of the charge used in the ship's displacement without cargo. If NT is 5000 and higher when calculating the fee, believes that NT is equal to 5000.10.10 the amount of the claim, provided that the ship's bond is set in another currency, expressed in dollars, in accordance with the invoice date, fixed in the official Bank rate of exchange of the national currency against foreign currencies. 11.11 from payment for written inquiries received exempt public authorities and individuals, in the exercise of the freedom of information law in the delegated tasks of public administration, as well as the courts and the public prosecutor's Office according to the competence of the relevant authorities. 12.12 the price shall apply also when the evaluation does not provide approval of the plan. 13.13 let the James service term is 30 days from the receipt of the application by the workers. If the service provided by the worker's request, during one working day (as a matter of urgency), the price of the service factor 2.14.14 service going to the jam within 30 days from the receipt of the application by the workers. If the service after the worker's request, delivered within two working days (as a matter of urgency), the price of the service factor 2.15.15 shall also apply when the protection check will not be issued to the international ship security certificate or interim international ship protection certificates. 16.16 Price shall also apply if, after verification of the protection is not given in the confirmation of compliance of a port facility. 17.17 the price shall also apply if, after verification of the protection is not given in the confirmation of the compliance of the port. 18.18 the price also apply where the certificate of conformity is not issued. 19.19 price applies also if after evaluation of the training program are not matched. 20. the public service a Subscriber in accordance with the laws and regulations of the staff of the egg stage and koman travel related expenses shall be borne by the accommodation and transport costs, which in the framework of the provision of the service due to Latvian naval Admiral nistrācij.
Traffic Minister-children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia