Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/166989
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 769 in Riga in 2007 (13 November. 64.9, §) rules on European railway interoperability of the system Issued under the law "on conformity assessment" of article 7 and article 43 of the Railway Act, the third part i. General questions 1. Rules lays down the requirements that must be followed to ensure that the European railway system interoperability, as well as the order in which you perform the European conventional and high-speed rail systems interoperability constituents and the subsystems for conformity assessment and market surveillance.
2. the terms used in the rules: 2.1. verification of subsystems — a procedure which checks the subsystem, to demonstrate that it complies with these rules and regulations of the railway sector regulatory requirements and may be put into service in the European normal or high-speed rail system;
2.2. existing rail system – the infrastructure existing rail system – track and fixed installations, as well as to the category and origin of any rolling stock on that infrastructure;
2.3. the designer – a trader or someone to develop the interoperability constituents or subsystems of the technical solutions used in production or maintenance;
2.4. the manufacturer-merchant who manufactures the interoperability components. The manufacturer may also be the designer;
2.5. interface-a set of functions of the subsystem that provides direct action with the turn of the other subsystems to perform all the necessary operational and technical requirements;
2.6. interoperability constituents – any item details group node or node, which is included in or is intended for inclusion in the subsystem and from directly or indirectly dependent on the European conventional or high-speed rail systems interoperability. Interoperability constituents may be material things or materials (e.g., software). Interoperability components can also be applied to other sectors, but when used for railway purposes, those specific requirements;
2.7. basic requirements – conditions that are satisfied as regards the trans-European conventional and high-speed rail system, subsystems and interoperability constituents including interfaces (annex);
2.8. the supervisory authority, the authority shall decide on placing the subsystem into the European conventional or high-speed rail system, as well as conduct market surveillance, to use only these provisions under the interoperability constituents.
3. the requirements set out in these rules refers to the rules referred to in chapter II European conventional rail system (subsystem or part subsystem) design, construction, operation, upgrading (significant transformations, which improves the overall performance of the subsystem), restoration (significant replacement jobs that do not change the overall performance of the subsystem), operation and maintenance, which are put into service in accordance with the procedure laid down in these rules, as well as to the operating and maintenance staff involved in vocational training and staff health and safety conditions.
4. the requirements laid down in these provisions shall also apply to the trans-European high-speed rail system, which is a network of lines and fixed installations, which built or upgraded so that they can move through the railway law, as well as rolling stock for such infrastructure, being subsystems and interoperability constituents.
5. the requirements laid down in these provisions do not apply to the infrastructure or rolling stock used for tourism, preserved as a historical object, or used only for domestic purposes as well as to the infrastructure which is functionally isolated from the rest of the railway system.
6. Rolling stock, which is in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 5 shall not apply the requirements of this regulation, this provision is allowed to use the railway infrastructure requirements.
7. The trans-European conventional and high-speed rail system, subsystems and interoperability constituents, including interfaces, must comply with the relevant provisions of the annex, these essential requirements.
8. compliance of an interoperability constituent requirements determined by the notified body, which will meet the requirements of chapter V of the rules. The notified body shall assess the consent in accordance with the provisions of Chapter VI.
9. compliance with the essential requirements of the subsystem determines the notified body, which will meet the requirements of chapter V of the rules. The notified body shall verify, in accordance with this provision the equestrian Chapter VII.
II. The European conventional railway system 10. European conventional railway system after achieving interoperability in the European transport network infrastructure created or upgraded for conventional rail transport or combined rail transport, plus the rolling stock designed for the use of such infrastructure.
11. in the light of the provisions of paragraph 5 and 67 in these conditions, the European conventional rail system shall include public-use railway infrastructure in the following railway line: 11.1. country-girl-Jelgava – Riga – lugazˇi – State border;
7.3. Jēkabpils – Daugavpils;
11.8.-Rēzekne-kārsava Daugavpils – eglaine – State border;
7.4. Daugavpils – Indra;
12. The interoperability infrastructure includes traffic management, tracking and navigation systems: technical installations for data processing and telecommunications intended for long-distance passenger and freight transport in the rail network, in order to ensure the safe and coherent functioning and efficient traffic management.
13. the trans-European conventional rail system shall include the rolling stock-locomotives, wagons, motorvilcien, multiple units, driven pašgājējvagon, road repair machinery, cranes and other machinery and mechanisms for its technical characteristics, the ability to move or moves on Rails across the European conventional rail network, or part of it.
III. 14. Subsystem of conventional and high-speed Rail system is subdivided into the following sub systems: 14.1 14.1.1. structural subsystem: infrastructure;
14.1.2. energy supply;
14.1.3. the control-command and signalling;
14.1.4. traffic operation and management;
14.1.5. rolling stock;
14.2. the functional subsystems: 14.2.1 Remote exploitation;
15. the infrastructure subsystem includes the track, points, engineering structures (such as bridges, tunnels), infra structure of the station (such as platforms, zones of access, including that the needs of persons with reduced mobility), safety and protective equipment.
16. Power supply subsystem includes the electrification system, contact the power line and power supply device.
17. The control-command and signalling subsystem shall include all the equipment necessary for the safety, as well as train traffic management, which allowed the use of the rail network.
18. Traffic operation and management subsystem includes the working techniques and equipment that provides different structural subsystems of coordinated action in the normal and smooth mode, including train driving, traffic planning and management, as well as the professional qualifications required for cross-border services.
19. The rolling stock subsystem shall include any equipment, structure and train control system, as well as traction and energy conversion units, braking, coupling mechanisms and the rolling stock (such as carts, axes), suspension, doors, man and machine interfaces (driver, on-board staff and passengers, including equipment needed for persons with reduced mobility), passive and active means of protection and accessories of passenger and train health staff.
20. use the remote subsystem include: 20.1. telematic applications for passenger services, including systems providing passengers with information before and during the journey, ordering and payment systems, luggage management and management of connections between trains, taking into account harmonization with other trans port;
20.2. applications for freight services, including information systems (real-time monitoring of freight and trains), marshalling and allocation systems, ordering, payment and invoicing systems, management of connections with other modes of transport and production of electronic accompanying documents.
21. The maintenance subsystem includes the work practices, equipment to be used, logistics centres for maintenance and backup, which enables you to perform the required repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure the interoperability of the rail system and the required permeability.
IV. Technical specifications for interoperability 22. Interoperability technical specifications define the bottom of the system and operation of the interoperability constituent and technical characteristics, requirements and interactions with other sub systems. Each of the subsystems one technical specifications for interoperability. In some cases, the subsystem will be subject to a number of technical specifications for interoperability, as well as one of the technical specification for interoperability relating to multiple sub systems.
23. The merchant or institution (for example, infrastructure manager, carrier, maintenance, or repair company), which uses a jamīb for mutual use of components or subsystems (hereinafter referred to as the user), a subsystem of the compliance with the interoperability specifications.
24. each of the technical specification for interoperability in the State: 24.1. its scope (the rail network or portion of a rolling stock subsystem or part subsystem);
24.2. the essential requirements for each subsystem concerned and its interfaces with other subsystems;
24.3. the operating and technical SPE ci fikācij to be respected in relation to the bottom of the system and its interfaces with other sub systems (in some cases, these specifications depending on the use of the subsystem is different);
15.2. com for interoperability in your package and interfaces covered by European specifications. European specification is a common technical specification, a European technical approval or the applicable standard;
15.2. the procedures to be used in case of conformity of the interoperability constituents or for assessing suitability for use, or for verification of the subsystems;
24.6. the staff of the professional qualifications and health and safety conditions at work required for the specific operation and maintenance of the subsystem, as well as the technical specification of interoperability;
24.7. a technical specification for interoperability relating to the introduction of the transitional periods.
25. recommends that the Ministry of transport to society with limited liability "standard" reliance and the newspaper "Latvian journal" published a list of the standards.
26. Limited liability company "Latvian standards" submit for publication in the newspaper "journal" the Latvian National Standard, a list of applicable requirements of these regulations (hereinafter referred to as the applicable standards).
27. in order to maintain the existing railway system interoperability, each technical specifications for interoperability in specific cases with regard to the infrastructures and rolling stock. For each specific case of the technical interoperability specification defines these terms, 24.4 24.5 24.3..,.,., and 24.6 24.7. the introduction of the requirements referred to in point terms.
28. where the separate technical interoperability specification contains a direct reference to the applicable standards or specifications, then these standards or specifications, or parts considered relevant technical specifications for interoperability and those applicable standards or specifications become mandatory from the technical specifications for interoperability application. If the applicable standards or specifications, the technical specifications for interoperability include reference to other relevant laws of the Member States of the European Union technical documents used to apply standard or specification development.
29. If the technical specification for interoperability is that enforcement of the essential requirements set out in open access, the relevant Member State of the European Union legislation, standards and regulations applicable to the technical documentation laid down in notificēt of the European Commission. The notified body carrying out the provisions of Chapter VII in the verification procedures, shall also apply to legislation on rail infra texture tour and the rolling stock construction and repair.
V. 30. Notified Body interoperability constituents and the subsystems for structural compliance with the requirements of this Regulation shall assess the conformity assessment bodies accredited national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" (Ministry of the economy shall publish a notice in the newspaper "Gazette") (hereinafter referred to as notified body), as well as other Member States of the European Union notified body.
31. the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau accredited notified body according to the following standards: EN EN 45011:31.1.2004" General requirements for bodies dealing with product certification systems "If the technical specification for interoperability provides the interoperability constituents or subsystems certification;
31.2. Lvs EN ISO/IEC 17020:2005 "the main criteria for different types of bodies performing inspection", if the technical specification for interoperability provides the interoperability constituents or subsystems of the inspection;
31.3. Lvs EN ISO/IEC 17021: conformity assessment 2007 ". Requirements for bodies providing audit and management system certification ", where the interoperability technical specification provides for mutual use of components or subsystems of jamīb quality management system evaluation.
32. The notified body shall be entitled to assess the interoperability constituents and the subsystems, if it meets the following criteria: 32.1. the institution is independent from all parties and only provide third-party services;
32.2. the body, its Director and the staff responsible for the interoperability constituents and the subsystems for conformity assessment, ensure that the work of the institutions do not impress people who have directly with the valuation-related commercial interests;
32.3. the body, its Director and the staff responsible for the interoperability constituents and the subsystems for conformity assessment procedures, not the interoperability constituents or subsystems of the designer, manufacturer, supplier, installer or user, or that person's authorized representative. Exchange of technical information between the manufacturer and its authorized representative or the importer is authorized;
32.4. the body, its Director and the staff responsible for the interoperability constituents and the subsystems for conformity assessment, is functionally independent of the authorities under these regulations shall take a decision on the entry into service of the subsystems of the authorities issuing the railway licence or security certificates, as well as of the authorities responsible for the investigation of accidents;
32.5. the institution provides its services to all interested parties. The services must not be affected by financial or other discriminatory off-cījum;
32.6. the institution itself carries out all the conformity assessment related to examinations and tests, or pass to one of the conformity assessment tests the service competent subcontractor, taking full responsibility for the results of the inspections;
32.7. the institution has sufficient funds and adequate technical equipment to enable it to perform properly the technical and administrative tasks connected with conformity assessment;
20.4. the institution has sufficient numbers of staff to enable it to carry out all procedures related to inspection activities;
32.9. the staff responsible for the interoperability constituents and the subsystems for conformity assessment and attestation procedures are: 32.9.1. appropriate professional and technical training;
32.9.2. sufficient knowledge of inspection procedures and experience in carrying out checks;
32.9.3. skills report, report, report and certificate in design;
32.9.4. knowledge of the interoperability constituents to be assessed and the production technology and subsystems, as well as for damages, which may occur during their use;
32.10. institutions staff remuneration does not depend on the amount of the checks or tests and results;
32.11. the institution shall insure its liability with regard to the results of the work, which it is empowered to make;
32.12. the institution of protected property rights, and shall not disclose information which it has received, the conformity assessment with the exception of information that an official request to the supervisory authority, which monitors and controls the rail system of the interoperability constituents and the subsystems.
Vi. compliance of an interoperability constituent 33. assessment of interoperability constituents is allowed to offer the European Union's internal market, sell, or transfer the use of the gifted (against or without payment) for use in the railway system if it meets the technical specification of interoperability requirements and the manufacturer, or his authorised representative has drawn up a declaration of conformity.
34. Interoperability constituent conformity assessment shall be carried out by the notified body of the manufacturer or of his authorised representative.
35. Conformity assessment by notified body uses modules of conformity assessment procedures in accordance with the technical specification for interoperability relating to the provisions of the law concerning the technical specification for interoperability for the application.
36. If the manufacturer or his authorized representative fails to fulfil the obligations arising from the requirements of these provisions, this commitment takes on any person who places interoperability constituents on the market. The same obligations shall assume every person who installs a different origin of the interoperability components and component parts or manufactures interoperability constituents for his own use.
37. Declaration of conformity certifies that the notified body has been evaluated by one particular component of the interoperability of effective compliance with relevant technical specifications or the suitability for use of the railway system or evaluated the interface in relation to test (mostly functional) technical specifications.
38. In drawing up the Declaration of conformity, the manufacturer or his authorised representative shall apply the relevant interoperability technical specifications conditions laid down.
39. The Declaration of conformity and the accompanying document shall be signed by the competent person who is empowered to take on the obligations of the manufacturer or the manufacturer's authorised representative. Indicate the date of signature.
40. the Declaration of conformity: 24.9. reference to these rules or the appropriate European Union directives;
40.2. the manufacturer or his authorised representative, the name or business name and full address;
40.3. Description of interoperability constituent (make, type, for example);
40.4. Description of the procedure followed in order to declare conformity;
25.2. all relevant characteristics that meet mutual uses jamīb component, in particular its conditions of use;
40.6. notified body (bodies) of the name, which participated in the conformity assessment procedure, as well as the conformity assessment certificate number, date of issue, expiry date (if applicable) and conditions;
40.7. reference to European specifications, if applicable;
25.4. the signatories of the Declaration message.
41. Where interoperability constituents are in addition to the requirements of this regulation are subject to other requirements of law, Declaration of conformity of the interoperability constituents or indicate compliance with these requirements.
42. Interoperability constituents rail system used for the intended purposes, according to the installed and maintained. Components allowed to be marketed for use outside the railway system.
VII. The subsystem verification 43. structural subsystems authorised to be put into service in the European conventional or high-speed rail system if they are designed, constructed, or produced and installed in accordance with the relevant technical specification for interoperability relating to the essential requirements and on the merchant or institution that ordered the rail system or part of subsystem design, construction, manufacture, modernization or reconstruction (hereinafter referred to as the client), or the customer's authorized representative shall be drawn up by the Declaration of verification. The Subscriber can also be sub-systems or interoperability constituents.
44. Subsystem verifies the application of technical specifications for interoperability (if any) of the customer notified body or its authorized representative.
45. When verifying a subsystem, the notified body will use the modules of conformity assessment procedures in accordance with the technical specification for interoperability relating to the provisions of the law concerning the technical specification for interoperability for the application.
46. in carrying out the verification, the notified body shall check the compatibility of subsystems with also the existing rail system within which they intended to be.
47. checking the conformity of the subsystem with a notified body,: 29.3. assess subsystem project;
47.2. assess subsystem has been manufactured, construction (civil engineering works), the interoperability constituent Assembly and adjusts the carrying of the cross;
47.3. perform a final check before the subsystem to subsystem commissioning.
48. the construction of the subsystem or production monitoring shall be carried out by the notified body. The aim of surveillance is to ensure that the subsystem created fulfilment of commitments in accordance with the technical documentation.
49. the staff of the notified bodies have permanent access to building sites, production workshops, storage areas and, where appropriate, prefabrication or testing facilities and any areas to which they should attend the performance of his duties. Contractor or his authorised representative, the notified body shall send the necessary documents (such as the creation of the subsystem plans and technical documentation).
50. The notified body shall carry out surveillance inspection (audit), in order to verify the conformity of the subsystem with the requirements of these regulations. The supervisory inspection (audit) report presents the persons performing the work. If necessary, the notified body shall request the presence of its representatives in certain stages of the work or production.
51. the representatives of the notified body may attend the worksite or to the production workshops. During such visits, they take full or partial supervision inspection (audit). The visit report or with the supervisory inspection (audit) report presents the persons performing the work.
52. The design (including the type tests) and a production or construction, the contractor or his authorized representative may require a separate design, production or construction phase. The notified body shall carry out an assessment and issue intermediate statements of verification for the design, construction, or production compliance with the requirements of this regulation. The client or his authorised representative shall draw up interim Declaration of conformity of the subsystem's design, manufacturing, or construction phase.
53. the assessment of the notified bodies need to get approval for the construction of railway projects regulatory laws.
54. The notified body before the subsystem is put into service or the European conventional high-speed rail system, conducted a final inspection – subsystem interfaces verify apakšistēm with the railway system, which is included in the subsystem. The test is carried out on the basis of the information available in the technical specifications for interoperability, as well as the infrastructure and rolling stock registers.
55. the notified body shall take into account the period between verification envelope option 3, if any, and before the issue of the certificate of verification checks: 55.1. subsystem is built in accordance with the relevant design and production intermediate statements of verification issued by customer or its authorized representative, if it has asked the notified body to assess the separate phases;
55.2. built in subsystems meets all aspects included in the design of the intermediate statements of verification, issued to the Subscriber or his authorized representative, if it has asked the notified body only for the design phase to assess;
55.3. compliance with the technical specification of interoperability requirements and assesses the design and production stages of construction or that are not included in the design and construction of production or intermediate verification certificates issued to the customer or its authorized representative.
56. where the subsystem meets the requirements contained in these provisions, the notified body shall issue the customer or its authorised representative certificate of verification.
57. The notified body responsible for the maintenance and technical documentation. The technical documentation includes papers on the subsystem parameters (if necessary, the documents certifying conformity of the interoperability constituents of the requirements laid down in these rules), the use of the subsystem, under the conditions and within the limits as well as servicing, constant or routine monitoring, adjustment and maintenance instructions. The technical documentation shall be referred to the principal or his authorized representative as verification of the certificate of approval.
58. The client or his authorised representative shall draw up a declaration of verification intended for the preparation of the decision for placing the subsystem into the European conventional or high-speed rail system. In drawing up the Declaration of verification, the contractor or his authorised representative shall apply the relevant interoperability technical specifications conditions laid down.
59. Declaration of verification and the accompanying documents signature of responsible person (indicate the date of signature), which is empowered to take on the obligations of the customer or its authorised representative.
60. Verification declaration stating: 60.1. reference to those provisions or relevant European Union directives;
60.2. the authorized representative of the client, the name or business name and full address;
60.3. brief description of the subsystem;
60.4. the notified body (bodies) of the name, which participated in the verification of the subsystem;
37.6. the technical documentation shall contain the list of documents;
60.6. all the relevant provisional or definitive conditions which must be met by the subsystem, as well as, where appropriate, any operating restrictions or conditions;
60.7. period of validity of the Declaration, if it is limited;
60.8. details of declaration signer.
61. the Declaration of verification accompanied by the technical documentation of the following: construction of infrastructure-61.1. plans, approved excavation and reinforcement of concrete testing and inspection;
61.2. for other subsystems-overview drawings and detailed drawings in line with execution, electrical and hydraulic diagrams, control-circuit diagrams, description of data-processing and automatic systems, operating and servicing, constant or routine monitoring, adjustment and maintenance instructions;
38.1. the subsystem interoperability constituents of the enum;
61.4. subsystem interoperability constituents included a copy of the Declaration of conformity and, if necessary, the corresponding calculation notes and a copy of the Protocol for the trials and tests carried out by the notified bodies on the basis of the common technical specifications;
61.5. intermediate statements of verification (if any) and the construction of intermediate subsystem conformity declaration together with the certificate of verification, as well as data on notified bodies the results of the verifications with respect to intermediate statements of verification of conformity;
61.6. verification issued by the notified body certificate (together with the corresponding calculation notes), approved by signature and stating that the project complies with the requirements of this Regulation (mentioning any reservations arising from work at the time and still not withdrawn). Visits are attached to the certificate of inspection and monitoring (audit) reports drawn up by the notified body in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 50 and 51.
62. the user declaration of verification and the technical documentation throughout the service life of the subsystem. On request presented to the supervisory authority.
VIII. Decision concerning a technical specification for interoperability relating to the application of the specific project 63. before construction, reconstruction of the subsystem or upgrading the client or his authorized person shall submit to the Ministry of transport in the technical task of the project documentation.
64. The Ministry of transport requires the national railway technical inspection to assess the received documents and to give an opinion on the impact of the project on the rail system interoperability and the need to take into the subsystems of the trans-European conventional or high-speed rail system if it intended to renew or upgrade.
65. The renewed or upgraded for acceptance into service of the subsystem is required if the proposed works affect the subsystem concerned overall security level.
66. The Ministry of transport, taking into account the national railway technical inspection and the relevant technical specification for interoperability requirements set out in the strategy, adopt a decision concerning a technical specification for interoperability relating to the application of the project.
67. The Ministry of transport shall take a decision not to apply the provisions of Chapter VI, VII and IX: 67.1. rail lines, of which the construction or modernisation of the proposed before the technical specification of interoperability, as well as the entry into force of any subsystem in its final stage of development or the subject of the contract duration;
67.2. projects concerning the renewal or upgrading of an existing line, when the infrastructure parameters (dimensions, track width, the distance between the tracks, or electrical voltage) to the corresponding interoperability technical specifications are not compatible with those of the existing line;
67.3. projects, an existing track renewal, extension or upgrading, if appropriate the technical specification of interoperability application threatens the economic viability of the project and (or) the compatibility of the rail system;
41.9. If, after an accident or a natural disaster economic or technical reasons, the rail network renewal conditions do not allow for partial or total application of the relevant technical specifications for interoperability;
67.5. rolling stock that runs from or to third countries, if the width of the track is different from 1435 mm track width.
68. the Ministry of transport for this rule 67. the decision referred to in paragraph 1 shall inform the European Commission and the other Member States of the European Union.
69. If the project complies with this provision, or 67.2 126.96.36.199. criteria referred to in the Ministry of transport's decision not to apply to the project, these rules shall be adopted only after the European Commission's affirmative response from you.
70. the Ministry of transport shall inform the client or his authorized person of the decision taken, including: the need to restore the 70.1. or upgraded subsystems put into operation the European conventional or high-speed rail system;
70.2. the technical specifications for interoperability, or parts thereof, which apply in the project;
70.3. normative documents applicable to the technical specification for interoperability if the technical specification of interoperability is not or in the cases provided for in these provisions are applicable exceptions.
IX. the putting into service of the subsystems of the trans-European conventional or high-speed rail system and monitoring 71. Subsystem of the trans-European conventional or high-speed rail system allowed to operate only after its commissioning in accordance with the procedure laid down in this chapter.
72. To pass structural subsystem into service, the client or his authorized person national railway technical inspection shall be: 72.1. Declaration of verification of the subsystem and technical documentation;
72.2. If not specified in the Declaration of verification of subsystems is needed to align the 1520 mm track width – notified body certification of interoperability;
72.3. if subsystem or part thereof shall also apply to laws and regulations for the use of railway infrastructure design and construction, as well as the order in which they are operating, or reasonable regulations on the procedures adopted into newly built rolling stock or rolling stock that has performed special repair or modernization, – the documentation showing compliance with the requirements of these regulations;
72.4. information on the procedures that will guarantee the use and maintenance of the subsystems in order according to the essential requirements.
73. National Railway Technical Inspectorate checks the documentation submitted and, if necessary, carry out verification of the subsystem. Where the subsystem meets the requirements of these regulations, the national railway technical inspection shall take a decision on the entry into service of the subsystems of the trans-European conventional or high-speed rail system.
74. Information on the commissioning of the subsystem of the trans-European conventional rail system or a high speed railway technical inspection shall send the national railway administration.
75. Interoperability constituents for market surveillance and the monitoring of the operation of the subsystem according to the competence of a public railway technical inspection.
76. National Railway technical inspection according to the competence take necessary measures to šamo market and in service should only use jamīb between components and subsystems, which, according to the manufactured, maintained and used without risk of rail traffic safety.
77. National Railway technical inspection shall take the following measures: 77.1. If in doubt or the subsystem interoperability constituents in compliance with the essential requirements for interoperability or the applicable standards, as well as their use for accuracy, organize or subsystem interoperability constituents and the notified bodies in accordance with the inspection results, drawing up an opinion on the subsystem or the conformity of the interoperability constituent with the essential requirements for interoperability;
77.2. Ministry of Economy reported on perceived inappropriate bottom systems or interoperability constituents, as well as administration measures, if the occurrences found, which may be considered systematically observed error of subsystems or of interoperability constituent organisation, construction or manufacturing. Add this rule to the message below in paragraph 77.1 test results, as well as the opinion and the effects of non-compliance assessment.
78. The Ministry of economy reported the findings of the European Commission of the non-compliance and measures taken.
79. National Railway technical inspection is entitled at any time to get information from notified body for: 79.1. verification of the applications received;
79.2. intermediate statements of verification issued;
79.3. refusal to issue a intermediate statements of verification;
49.3. issued certificates of compliance;
49.4. refusal to issue a certificate of compliance.
Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 March 2001, Directive 2001/16/EC on the interoperability of the trans-European conventional rail system;
2) Council of 23 July 1996 of Directive 96/48/EC on the interoperability of the trans-European high-speed rail system;
3) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004, Directive 2004/50/EC, amending Council Directive 96/48/EC on the interoperability of the trans-European high-speed rail system and Directive 2001/16/EC on the interoperability of the trans-European conventional rail system;
4) Commission 1 June 2007 of Directive 2007/32/EC amending Annex VI to Council Directive 96/48/EC on the interoperability of the trans-European high-speed rail system and annex VI of the European Parliament and Council Directive 2001/16/EC on the interoperability of the trans-European conventional rail system.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 29 November 2007.
Annex to the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 November 2007 Regulation No 769 essential 1. General requirements: 1. Security:
1.1.1. safety-components (especially the components involved in train movements) designed, manufactured and assembled, as well as their maintenance and monitoring shall be carried out so as to also under adverse conditions would have guaranteed rail network for the purpose of creating an appropriate security level;
1.1.2. ensure the wheel/rail contact parameters compliance with the stability requirements needed in order to guarantee safe movement at the maximum authorised speed and axle load;
1.1.3. ensure that components to be treated any possible during operation load or overload. Properly restrict any unexpected failures of the indirect impact on safety;
1.1.4. the design of fixed installations and rolling stock and the choice of materials, provides for the possibility of fire in the event of the occurrence of fire and smoke and spread, as well as the consequences of fire;
1.1.5. any devices intended for use by passengers so designed as not to impair the safe operation of the devices or the health and safety of passengers, if they are used according to the instructions of use not previously expected;
1.2. safety and uptime. Of fixed or movable components that are involved in train movements, the monitoring and maintenance organized, carried out and quantified in such a manner as to ensure that the components of the operation under the intended conditions;
1.3. health: 1.3.1. rolling stock and railway infrastructure materials may not be used, which can pose a health threat to people who come in contact with them;
1.3.2. the rolling stock and railway infrastructure materials must be selected, deployed and used in such a way as to restrict the emission of harmful and dangerous fumes or gases, particularly in the event of fire;
1.4. environmental protection: 1.4.1. designing the system, assess and take account of the European rail system and the operational impact on the environment; 1.4.2. the rolling stock and infrastructure use materials that prevent the environmentally destructive and dangerous fumes and gases, for example, if a fire;
1.4.3. the design and manufacture of rolling stock and the energy supply system, ensure electromagnetic compatibility with the installations, equipment and public or private communication systems in order to avoid mutual interference;
1.4.4. operation of the trans-European rail system, comply with the noise limit of requirements;
1.4.5. operation of the European rail system in a normal state of maintenance should not give rise to an inadmissible level of ground vibrations for the activities and areas close to the infrastructure;
1.5. technical compatibility: 1.5.1 provides the infrastructure and fixed installations of the mutual compatibility of technical parameters, as well as compatibility with the use of the European rail system rolling stock;
1.5.2. If the individual stages of the railway network technical compliance with specifications is difficult, may be used to provide temporary solutions, which ensure compatibility in the future.
2. Special requirements for each subsystem: infrastructure: 2.1 2.1.1. safety: 188.8.131.52. take measures to prevent access to the equipment and to prevent arbitrary access to them;
184.108.40.206. take measures that reduce the risk to people, such as the trains running through the station;
220.127.116.11. public infrastructure objects and constructed so as to reduce any danger to the safety of persons (such as stability, fire, access security, evacuation);
18.104.22.168. take account of the particular safety conditions in very long tunnels for movement;
2.2. energy supply: 2.2.1. Security. Operation of the energy-supply systems must not impair the rolling stock or of persons (passengers, staff, residents and third parties);
2.2.2. protection of the environment. Electrical or thermal energy-supply systems must not cause damage to the environment in excess of the level;
2.2.3. technical compatibility: 22.214.171.124. use electrical and thermal energy system provides the traction rolling stock specific power indicator;
126.96.36.199. the electric power supply system ensures compatibility with the traction rolling stock set power stripping;
2.3. control and command and signalling equipment: safety: 2.3.1 188.8.131.52. used in the control and command and signalling equipment and work practices to ensure train safety level corresponding to the aims of the network;
184.108.40.206. the control and command and signalling systems ensure train movement bezavārij also not appropriate conditions;
2.3.2. technical compatibility: 220.127.116.11. all new infrastructure and new rolling stock manufactured or developed after the control and command and signalling systems are suitable for this system;
18.104.22.168. the control and command and signalling installations equipped with propulsion means, ensure the normal operation of the rail system in the circumstances;
2.4. traffic operation and management: 2.4.1. Security: 22.214.171.124. operating rules of the railway network, as well as the consistency of traction Manager (engineer), train staff and train management control centre staff qualifications guarantee the safe operation of the subsystem information, bearing in mind the different requirements of cross-border and domestic services;
126.96.36.199. the maintenance and the frequency of operation, maintenance and control centre staff training and qualification, as well as the quality management system implemented by the operators concerned in the control and maintenance centres, ensure a high level of safety;
2.4.2. reliability and uptime. The maintenance operations and intervals, the maintenance and control centre staff training and qualification, as well as the quality management system implemented by the operators concerned in the control and maintenance centres to ensure a high level of system security and integrity;
2.4.3. technical compatibility. Operating rules of the railway network in sa skaņotīb level and traction drivers (driver), train staff and train management control center personnel in kvalifik tion of the European railway system operational effectiveness, bearing in mind the different requirements of cross-border and domestic services;
2.5. rolling stock: 2.5.1. Security:
188.8.131.52. the rolling stock and the construction of a connection designed so as to protect the passenger and driving traction (the engineer) partitions of the rolling stock in the event of a collision or if rolling off the Rails;
184.108.40.206. electrical equipment must not interfere with the control and command and signalling equipment safety and performance;
220.127.116.11. provides the braking techniques and the braking loads compatibility with track, engineering structures, power supply and signalling systems construction;
18.104.22.168. take measures to prevent access to the ingredients, which exposed the voltage in order to prevent danger to the safety of persons;
22.214.171.124. passenger rolling stock equipped with devices that allow passengers in the event of danger, to communicate with the traction, the driver (engineer) and operating personnel;
126.96.36.199. door fitted with opening and closing mechanism that guarantees the safety of passengers;
188.8.131.52. passenger rolling stock are emergency exits with an appropriate inscription;
184.108.40.206. take account of the particular safety conditions in very long tunnels for movement;
220.127.116.11. passenger rolling stock fitted with sufficiently intense and prolonged emergency lighting indoor;
18.104.22.168. passenger rolling stock equipped with a speaker system that train ancillary staff is to communicate with the passengers;
2.5.2. reliability and uptime. Particularly important for the equipment and the running, traction and braking equipment and also the control and command system structure allows the train to continue the movement in a specific degraded situation, without compromising the equipment to be used;
2.5.3. technical compatibility: supports width comes unstuck. electrical equipment compatibility with the train control and signalling trouble in providing equipment;
22.214.171.124. If you are using electric traction, the characteristics of the strippers of power ensure train movement, using the European railway system, the energy supply systems;
126.96.36.199. the rolling stock characteristics allow it to run on any track of the use of the rolling stock;
2.5.4. control. Traction product equipped with motion parameter registration equipment and provides the resulting data and information consistency;
2.6. applications for freight and passenger transport: 2.6.1. technical compatibility: 188.8.131.52. as regards telematics applications guarantee passengers and shippers a minimum quality of services;
184.108.40.206. the databases, software and data communication protocols provide the maximum mutual data (excluding confidential komercdat) exchange between different applications and operators, as well as a user-friendly access to information;
2.6.2. reliability and uptime. Databases, software and data communication protocols of use, management, updating and maintenance techniques guarantee the efficiency of these systems and the quality of services;
2.6.3. the health protection. Remote control system and user interface meets at least the minimum of ergonomics and health protection requirements;
2.6.4. safety and security. Storage or transmission of safety-related information, comply with the appropriate requirements for information security and safety;
2.7. maintenance: 2.7.1. health and safety. Ensure that the maintenance of technical equipment and the Centre of relevant working methods guarantee the safe operation of the subsystem and not to endanger the health and safety of people;
2.7.2. the protection of the environment. The technical installations and the procedures used in the maintenance centres must not cause any damage to the environment in excess of the level;
2.7.3. technical compatibility. The rolling stock maintenance facility capable of providing the security, hygiene and comfort measures for any rolling stock, for which it is intended.
Traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia