Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/167187
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 803 in Riga on 27 November (pr. No 66 15. §) rules for the national probation service's database and the amount of information required information and use the order Issued in accordance with the national law of the probation service article 16 the second part i. General questions 1. National probation service (hereinafter service) information to be included in the database, as well as the inclusion and use of the information.
2. create the database aims to provide a single customer of the Probation Department records, as well as scientific and statistical study of the information needed to perform the movement. The database administrator and the service.
3. the information included in the database on the basis of: 3.1. court order or decision of the public prosecutor, which provides personal assistance super-power;
3.2. the probation service the client and conclusion of the agreement on postpen for tenciār assistance;
3.3. the reconciliation between the victim and the criminal offence committed by the person;
3.4. the Court of Justice or the Prosecutor's statement, the person with the appropriate criminal penalties – forced labour;
3.5. the Court ruling, under which a person is appropriate for the nature of compulsory educative tool-community work.
4. Updating information, take into account the provisions of paragraph 3 and indicates the date of amendment, and the amendment to the legal basis underlying the document number, date of issue and issuing body.
5. the service is responsible for a complete and authentic information into the database. Service is entitled to check the database to include probation client for the accuracy of information provided by obtaining the necessary inspection information from news providers, if they are identified.
6. the information in the database includes two working days after it has become known.
II. information to be included in the Database and its providers 7. Database include the following: 7.1 on probation: 7.1.1 the client ID code;
7.1.2. date of birth;
7.1.3. the word (words);
7.1.5. the nationality and type;
7.1.6. previous names (if the customer has changed the probation first or last name);
7.1.7. place of birth;
7.1.8. the sex;
7.1.9. the declared (registered) home address (previous and current);
7.1.11. native language;
7.1.12. landline phone number;
7.1.13. mobile phone number;
7.1.14. e-mail address;
7.1.15. identity document: 188.8.131.52. document type;
184.108.40.206. series, number;
220.127.116.11. the date of issue;
18.104.22.168. issuing and issuing authority;
22.214.171.124. the period of validity of the document;
7.2. on probation client family situation (previous and current): 7.2.1. not married;
7.2.4. the widower;
7.3. client education about probation: 7.3.1. primary education;
7.3.2. secondary education;
7.3.3. higher education;
7.4. the client's employment of probation: 7.4.1. work;
7.4.2. don't work;
7.4.3. the self-employed person;
7.4.4. the unemployed;
7.4.5. job seekers;
7.5. the customer professional probation compliance with restrictions: 7.5.1. disabled persons in Group I;
7.5.2. the disability;
7.5.3. the disability;
7.6. the diseases with which the client is currently suffering of probation;
7.7. the spouse and the persons whose probation has identified as the client of kin (mother, father, child, brother and sister), as well as the legal representative, if the customer is a minor probation or is incapacitated: 7.7.1. name, surname;
7.7.2. the declared place of residence address;
7.7.3. the fixed phone number;
7.7.4. mobile phone number;
7.8. for the administrative offences and criminal offences;
7.9. on probation in the case of the client materials: 7.9.1. on probation client risk and needs assessment;
7.9.2. the evaluation report: 126.96.36.199. specification;
188.8.131.52. correspondence with natural and legal persons;
184.108.40.206. Description of the negotiations;
7.9.3. probation for participating in the programmes;
7.9.4. on postpenitenciār assistance;
7.9.5. on probation under the supervision of the customer;
7.9.6. for the implementation of the forced labour;
7.9.7. for public works;
7.9.8. mediation organisation, management and outcomes.
8. The database information services receives: 8.1. using data transmission online: 8.1.1. from the citizenship and Migration Board – these rules 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4..,.,., 7.1.5 7.1.6, 7.1.9 7.1.7, 7.1.8..., 7.2 and 7.7. information referred to in point;
8.1.2. the Ministry of Interior Information Center – 7.8. these provisions referred to information;
8.2. writing a client-from probation 7.1.10 7.1.11 these rules, 7.1.12, 7.1.13.,.,.,., 7.1.14 7.1.15 7.1.16., 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, and 7.7. information referred to in point.
9. This provision of the information referred to in paragraph 7.9. database included in the service.
III. the information contained in the database storage 10. If the information in the database shall be amended, the new information in the record without deleting the previous information.
11. Information about probation clients move to archive the database if: 11.1. probation clients is dead;
11.2. probation client deported from the Republic of Latvia or over the term of the residence permit;
11.3. the customer and the end of the probation service cooperation, lasting until full commitments between probation services and the client.
12. Service 11.1 and 11.2 of these regulations referred to in paragraph ever mo of the citizenship and Migration Board require information that confirms the facts referred to.
13. the information contained in the database builds up, pass the State archives or destroyed according to the documented information system data and the electronic archiving of the regulatory laws and requirements.
IV. procedure of use of information 14. To implement the database information in the updating of the related functions, has the right to request and receive free information from: 14.1. State and local government institutions;
14.2. the courts;
14.3. the public prosecutor's Office.
15. obtain information from the database has the right to: 15.1. the investigating authorities, the prosecution authorities and courts of the pre-trial process, criminal investigations and trials;
15.2. the persons to whom the information necessary for scientific or statistical studies;
15.3. other public authorities, municipalities and their institutions, organizations and private law legal persons delegated functions, public administration-law purposes, if the subject of activity is related to participation in the service functions.
16. Information providers and users are obliged to inform in writing about perceived inaccuracies in the database, adding a document justifying the Edit.
17. the information that is to be used for scientific or statistical studies, from the database you can get any person conducting or authorised to carry out the study. For information, the person shall submit a request in writing, stating: 17.1. a legal person, the name and registration number;
17.2. the scientific research reviewer's name, surname and personal code;
17.3. the scientific or statistical research topic;
17.4. the nature of the information required and the amount;
17.5. the scientific research or statistical purpose (or grounds for the particulars).
18. the information provided for the purpose of scientific or statistical studies, may not contain personally identifiable data.
19. in order to ensure the inclusion of the message database data online, the Ministry of Justice closed interdepartmental agreements or cooperation agreement with the holder of the information system. The Treaty lays down a procedure for the exchange of data, data security conditions, obligations of the parties, as well as persons granted access to the database data online.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by December 1, 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia