Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/167185
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 799 in 2007 27 November (pr. No 66 4) insolvency issues Advisory Council regulation Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 13 of the equipment 1. Insolvency issues Advisory Council (hereinafter Council) is an advisory and coordinating cross-sectoral institution whose aim is to promote and develop policies and implementation of insolvency issues.
2. The Council shall have the following functions: 2.1 to promote a unified national policy development and implementation in insolvency matters;
2.2. to participate in the European Union and national policy development and implementation in the insolvency matters;
2.3. to participate in the identification of national interests relating to the European Union's draft insolvency matters;
2.4. to assess the impact of other areas of insolvency issues;
2.5. promote matters of insolvency and recovery of Latvian company solvency.
3. the Council shall have the following tasks: analyze situation 3.1 the country concerning insolvency issues;
3.2. to develop recommendations on insolvency issues in the country;
3.3. to prepare and submit to the Ministry of Justice and other State institutions in the proposals for the necessary legislative amendments and policy planning documents in insolvency matters.
4. the Council shall have the following rights: 4.1 according to competence to request and receive from State and local authorities, as well as commercial companies and non-governmental organizations of the Council required information;
4.2. create working groups to prepare the meetings of the Council of the escalated issues and draft documents, and invite experts-professionals of the sector concerned.
5. the Council shall consist of: 5.1 the Minister of Justice;
5.2. the Minister of finance;
5.3. the Minister of the economy;
5.4. the certified maksātn-able process Administrators Association representative;
5.5. the representative of the Association of Latvian commercial banks;
5.6. The employers ' Confederation of Latvia's representative;
5.7. The Latvian free trade union representative.
6. The President of the Council is the Minister of Justice.
7. the Council personnel and changes after the Justice Minister's proposal was approved by the Cabinet of Ministers.
8. The Council meets quarterly, if questions are proposed for consideration.
9. The Council shall be convened by the President of the Council, or in his absence, the Minister of finance or the Minister of economy (hereinafter referred to as the President's authorised person). Extraordinary meetings of the Council shall be convened by the President of the Council, on its own initiative or if requested in writing at least four Council members.
10. the Board meetings in an advisory capacity to participate in the insolvency administration Director or his designated representative, as well as experts, professionals of the sector concerned, by the President of the Council or President of the authorised person of the invitation.
11. the meeting time and place for the hearing of the Council members shall be notified at least 10 working days before the current meeting and electronically Council meeting agenda and materials related to the meeting, the issues under consideration.
12. The Council issues escalated proposes the President of the Council or other Council members.
13. The Council meeting chaired by the President of the Council or the President authorized person (hereinafter referred to as the President).
14. the Council are valid if they are sitting on at least four Council members, including the leader of the meeting.
15. the Council decision shall be taken by the members of the Council present a simple majority, a vote. Each Council Member has one vote. If the vote splits in the casting is sitting head of voice.
16. The decisions of the Council's recommendations.
17. the minutes of the Council. The Secretary of the Board shall be recorded in the Council's decisions. The Secretary of the Board is not a member of the Council.
18. the operation of the facilities of the Council and of the Council providing secretariat functions to fulfil the insolvency administration.
19. The secretariat of the Council shall have the following tasks: 19.1. to prepare the Council documents submitted;
19.2. to notify the Council participants seated venue, time and agenda;
19.3. to ensure the Council is sitting, the meeting participants register (Council members and outside parties), to record the course of the Council's meetings;
19.4. within five working days after the meeting of the Council to prepare and electronically send the members of the Council Coordination Council meeting minutes;
19.5. to ensure circulation of information between Council members and administrators about the decisions of the Council.
20. A member of the Council of the five working days following receipt of the draft Protocol of the electronic or electronically under the Protocol shall be made in accordance with the draft revisions. If, within that period, the transactions are made, the draft protocol is intended to be consistent.
21. The minutes shall be signed by the President and the Secretary.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by December 1, 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia