Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/167908
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 843 in Riga in 2007 (11 December. 15. § 69) public transport services and use the order Issued under the public transport services article 13 of the law fifth i. General provisions 1 the question defines public transport service provision and use.
II. General requirements for the provision of public transport services and use of the carrier 2 provides for passenger public transport information is available on passenger and hand luggage. Regional Intercity regional and local public transport routes, the carrier provides passengers with information about the route (route) in the vehicle during the time the bus station or staging (staging), schedule and fare (fare), but the train wagons deploy routing scheme.
3. the passenger public transport public transport must comply with the driver, conductor, train attendants (hereinafter public vehicle crew) or of the competent national or local government bodies, as well as posted on the carriage the carrier responsible for the control of employees (hereinafter Inspector) requirements laid down in the public transport sector regulatory laws.
4. the passenger is prohibited to damage the public vehicle and its equipment, as well as to engage in activities that endanger road safety. The passenger is obliged to respect the cleanliness and order of the cabin.
5. Passengers carried does not exceed the manufacturer's specified storage capacity of public vehicle.
6. regional Intercity route in public sitting on the vehicle location number in the following order: 6.1. seat number, beginning with seating behind the driver's seat, from left to right (odd numbers is to erode the window, even numbers-to the vehicle routes);
6.2. If public transport in one side of the aisle line, is placed across two seats, while the second row only one, seat number this provision in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 6.1;
6.3. If public transport in some places is placed to one seating position, the past gives them numbers, the rest of the seats numbered this rule in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 6.1;
6.4. If the public vehicle driver and passenger passenger seat she is separated from the rest of the passenger compartment, the passenger sitting next to the site of the last assigned number, the rest of the seats numbered this rule in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 6.1;
6.5. If the public vehicle of more than 16 seats, there are two or more passenger entrance (doors) and the entrance (doors) located opposite: 6.5.1. left-side passenger seats or if a different location against the left or right side seats are located for the stowage of luggage space (such as the disabled or the strengthening of children's strollers), seating behind these areas the numbering continues in ascending order, omitting the two numbers (for example , seating in the direction of the numbering from left to right – No 17, No 18 (left), no. 19 and no. 20 is released (right, with no seating, but is the entrance or space vehicle stowage of luggage), numbering continuation, No 21, no. 22 (left) and no. 23, no. 24 (right));
6.5.2. the placement of luggage room, seating behind the numbering continues in ascending order, the picking numbers;
6.6. If the public vehicle seats arranged on multiple levels (for example, a two-floor vehicle), numbering, starting from the first level in point 6.1 of these regulations.
7. Passenger trains site may not to number or use the izgatavotājrūpnīc site of wagon numbering, but if those numbers the carrier shall comply with the provisions in paragraph 6.
8. use public transport vehicle, which is designed with the route sign and the name of the carrier. The minimum size of the route signs is 600 x 200 mm. Route sign is informative and contains the following information on the transport route concerned: 8.1 the route number (minimum height of the digits is 60 mm);
8.2. the route start point and endpoint name (minimum letter heights of 40 mm) or just the name of the endpoint (the minimum letter height is 50 mm).
9. the carrier shall ensure that, when approaching the public vehicle (buses, trams and trolleybuses), March-Ruth's mark is visible (for example, lighting, dark time of day) and public transport so placed that, when entering a passenger, is well visible.
10. If public transport is the electronic route sign, its size must not be less than 8 these rules the minimum mark size. If public transport is not electronic route signs, or it does not work, the carrier provides to be placed on the route sign according to this provision, paragraph 8.
11. Public transport services in the order laid down in the Treaty increased service transport route with an indication of the increased service transport.
12. Carrier public vehicle cabin to provide passenger information on relevant public staging of the vehicle route would be available both auditory and Visual.
13. If the regional Intercity routes (flights) lasts more than three hours, the vehicle must be equipped with ergonomic chairs and place cabin hand luggage stowage. If a public vehicle is not equipped with a toilet, a route (flight) to ensure public vehicles stopping place, which is available in the sanitary knot.
14. If the regional intercity or regional local route public vehicles in the places are filled, it places additional information sign "no". To inform passengers on the waiting list of public vehicle movements for the staging, in which not one of the passengers could not get out, the driver reduced the speed of the vehicle in public.
15. If a large passenger flow because the carrier designated additional public vehicle, it places additional information sign "Papildreis".
16. Public vehicle must be adapted to the laws on public construction vehicle technical requirements to persons with functional disabilities, pregnant women and people with small children (including children's strollers) facilitate access to public transport and to ensure the transport of persons.
III. Ticket purchase, use, and transfer of batching 17. Passenger rights in public driving vehicle ticket or else certify entitlements card public transport regulatory legislation in the cases. Electronically or by phone tickets purchased rights to the public while driving the vehicle stating authorization or reservation code.
18. to use the services of public transport, the passenger purchased the ticket, but for the carriage of baggage, the baggage ticket (receipt) (hereinafter referred to as the luggage ticket).
19. The passenger is obliged to keep the ticket until the end of the journey, and after a public vehicle crew or Inspector's request to present it for examination.
20. If a passenger vehicle driving the public uses the ticket to the fare relief or other driving rights supporting documents, it is the responsibility of the passenger to produce for inspection the public transport means of the crew, or the right of the monitor running and supporting documents in addition to the documents specified in the public transport sector regulatory laws (e.g., students, pensioners, disabled persons, licence certificate social security provision).
21. the passenger ticket sale: 21.1. places established by the municipality, or public vehicle, meaning city route;
21.2. the ticket offices, electronically, by telephone, if the service provider supports it, or if the bus ticket which is suspended ticket sales or route waypoint is not the ticket, the regional Intercity and regional local route;
21.3. the carrier in certain areas – railway transport;
21.4. in other trade areas, with the possibility to sell them electronically.
22. public transport ticket selling public transport means of the crew.
23. In the ticket office tickets regional Intercity and regional local route stop sell: 23.1. route endpoint – no earlier than 10 minutes before the departure of the a public vehicle;
23.2. the route, after intermediate public vehicle crew receives ticket records;
23.3. the train ticket office: 23.3.1. subscription tickets – five minutes before the train's departure;
23.3.2. tickets for one journey, the train departs.
24. A ticket is sold under the passenger public transport sector regulatory laws duly approved rates.
25. Tickets are sold according to the passenger regardless of the driving distance in any quantity, but not exceeding the manufacturer's specified storage capacity of public vehicle.
26. When buying a ticket on the route to the endpoint for driving regional intercity or regional local March-Ruth in public transport as well as the rail route to the endpoint and any stop point in driving trains with numbered places, the passenger has the right: 26.1. choose any free space in the public vehicle;
26.2. specify how boarding stop of any intended waypoint in the route (bus boarding location is specified in the ticket and ticket records, before the departure of the bus which passes the bus crew).
27. on receipt of the ticket, the passenger will make sure that it was issued pursuant to his order.
28. Selling a parking ticket or a ticket for a handicapped seating, seller shall inform passengers and issued ticket with the appropriate indication.
29. The passenger to purchase the ticket regional intercity or regional route local interest in public transport-carrier, use the services take responsibility for incidents resulting from his negligence or negligence (for example by means of public transport, damage to another passenger's hand luggage or clothes, damage to the passenger's medical condition changes).
30. A ticket for driving regional intercity or regional local March-Ruth public transport can be purchased in advance ticket sales. Ticket forward launched at least five nights before the departure of the vehicle and the public in the end no earlier than the day before the departure of the a public vehicle. At the ticket booth located information about booking procedures and charges forward for booking ahead (if one is specified).
31. the tickets sold to groups of passengers in accordance with the order. Minimum number of passengers in a group down the carrier.
32. Public Mobile provides passengers with seating capacity specified in the ticket if the passenger boarded a public vehicle specified on the ticket, rather than the route waypoint destination or another staging point, where a ticket has been purchased.
33. the ticket is valid for travel in public transport vehicle in the direction indicated in the ticket to a specific waypoint at the time and date specified on the ticket. If the ticket expiration date is not specified, it is considered that it is a valid public departure from the vehicle to the arrival waypoint.
34. the importance of driving City March-Ruth public transport the City municipality may determine other tickets validity and its conditions of use.
35. Road passenger train ticket is valid for one journey shown on the ticket to the specified staging for the following periods of time: 21.8. one way nonstop or from other waypoints purchased ticket valid for one trip on the ticket purchase date. If the ticket is purchased by at 21.00, it is valid for travel until the next date at 4.00;
35.2. round-back direction of the ticket is valid for round trip tickets at the date of acquisition, but the return journey-ticket purchase date or the next date.
36. The subscription ticket is valid for travel on the ticket of public vehicles in the ways specified route and during the period specified on the ticket. Use the subscription ticket order is determined by the carrier.
37. If the period of validity of subscription tickets are: 37.1. one or more months, the term of validity of the ticket shall be calculated from the start date of validity to the next or another month (excluding it) but if the dates in the calendar month, and the last day of the month (inclusive);
37.2. less than a month, the period of validity of the ticket, the calculation of the effective date of the corresponding number of calendar days (the last day). The relevant date shall be specified in the subscription ticket.
38. If the ticket or subscription tickets for driving maturity in public at the end of the trans portlīdzekl, move the passenger ticket is valid until the specified exit waypoints.
39. The passenger is entitled to withdraw from the journey on public transport vehicle and purchased a ticket to return to (except for the electrified railway passenger transport area and the city's interest in public transport).
40. If the passenger does not use the purchased ticket for driving regional intercity or regional local public transport routes, he has the right to put it back in the ticket office and get back: 24.9. full fare and baggage fee if ticket and luggage ticket pass ticket for at least two hours to the beginning of the term of validity of the ticket;
40.2. the amount of money the 75% of the fare and baggage fees if ticket and luggage ticket served in the ticket office later than two hours before the beginning of the term of validity of the ticket.
41. The passenger has the right to withdraw from the journey of the regional intercity or regional local public transport routes to the ticket expiration date passing ticket and luggage ticket in the ticket office, as well as to receive back the full fare and baggage fee and the fee for booking ahead (if paid) when: public vehicle departs 41.1. delayed more than 15 minutes later than intended public listing when the vehicle is in motion;
41.2. the shipment is made by the fault of the carrier;
41.3. the passenger is not able to occupy the place specified in the ticket, or equivalent public mobile in a designated location;
25.7. public transport vehicle with higher quality, for which additional fees have been paid, replaced by public vehicle is below the quality of transport.
42. The passenger who missed the regional intercity or regional route local interest public vehicle of illness or force majeure (such as natural disasters, industrial accidents), three days after the ticket expiration date is entitled to the carrier in order to transfer the unused ticket in hand and get other equivalent ticket for driving the same route at the same price. If the passenger does not want to get another ticket, unused ticket can be passed in the ticket office and get back the amount of money in 75% of the fare and baggage fees.
43. This provision, paragraph 42 reasons (illness or force majeure) the passenger is attest to the hospital's certificate or other institutions issuing the identity document of the event.
44. regional intercity or regional route local interest public passenger vehicle, ending a journey through illness or force majeure (such as natural disasters, industrial accidents), have the right to order the carrier to get back the fare on the distance travelled.
45. If the passenger does not use the purchased subscription ticket for public transport, he has the right to put it in the ticket office and get back the amount of money: 45.1. 90% of the subscription price of the ticket if the ticket is transferred in the ticket office until the beginning of the term of validity of the ticket;
45.2.75% of the subscription price of the ticket for the remaining unused time if a ticket served in the ticket office ticket expiration time.
46. The refund on the unused passenger group travel ticket carrier cost, on the basis of passenger group representative application and public mobile mark to the tickets for actually driving the number of passengers. The application specifies the Group of passenger identification data – name, surname, personal code, residential address, phone number.
47. in the cases referred to in these provisions give the ticket at the ticket point of sale where the ticket has been purchased. For tickets and certain amounts of money refund shall act (annex 1). Electronically purchased ticket is returned in accordance with the single ticket sales.
48. Lost or damaged (for example, broken, burned, corrected) tickets and luggage tickets not renewed and money not refunded.
49. The carrier is obliged to pay the direct damages (not including ripped profits) incurred, if the passenger regular shipping (except city meaning routes) in the arrival or departure of the vehicle does not comply with the timetable, as well as when the cancelled flight regional intercity or regional local route in the passenger purchased the ticket. Referred to in this paragraph the obligation of indemnification does not apply to the case where a public vehicle arrival or departure does not match the list of movements or flight cancellation of carrier independent reasons.
50. the carrier once a month until the tenth month date provide information on customer services to road transport (annex 2) or by train (annex 3).
IV. the ticket and other driving documents mandatory properties 51. significance the city route in the ticket (also a luggage ticket) has the following optional properties: 51.1. the name of the city;
51.2. ticket number and series;
51.3. the ticket price;
51.4. the name of the carrier;
51.5. mode of transport (if there is more than one mode of transport, such as bus, train, tram, bus).
52. regional Intercity and regional local route ticket has the following optional properties: 52.1. in the ticket office sold the ticket: 52.1.1. carrier's name;
52.1.2. ticket number;
52.1.3. origin and destination of the journey;
52.1.4. the price of the ticket;
52.1.5. indication of the fare relief amount (discount percentage of the price of the ticket) and the corresponding passenger category;
52.1.6. public vehicle departure time and date;
52.1.7. the site, but the trains, wagon number (if you have a numbered location), boarding stop, if the entry differs from the ticket purchase;
52.1.9. ticket sales date and time (if necessary, the period of validity of the ticket also);
52.2. the public vehicle sold in the ticket: 52.2.1. carrier's name;
52.2.2. ticket number;
52.2.3. origin and destination of the journey;
52.2.4. ticket price;
52.2.5. indication of the fare relief (relief as a percentage of the price of the ticket);
52.2.7. ticket sales date and time;
52.3. If the cash register or the system is not functioning, the ticket will indicate that rule, 52.2.2 52.2.1. and 52.2.4. referred to properties. Carrying their lists tickets that are issued to passengers during the period, while not working the cash register or cash system, and tickets for which the reduced price, subject to compatibility with the single ticket tracking system;
52.4. electronically or by phone tickets purchased optional properties are necessary when the ticket is printed from the system.
53. regional Intercity and regional local route the luggage ticket has the following optional properties: 53.1. the name of the carrier;
53.2. ticket number;
53.3. origin and destination of the shipment (if luggage is transported without passengers);
53.4. ticket sales date and time;
13. the ticket price;
53.7. If the cash register or the system is not functioning, the luggage ticket specifies the following properties: the name of the carrier; 53.7.1.
53.7.2. ticket number;
53.7.3. origin and destination of the shipment (if luggage is transported without passengers);
53.7.4. the price of the ticket;
53.8. carrier lists tickets that are issued during the period, while a passenger is not working the cash register or cash, subject to the compatibility of the system with the single ticket tracking system;
is 53.9. electronically or by phone in baggage purchased tickets required properties needed when the ticket is printed from the system.
54. The subscription ticket (for example, monthly travel pass) that can be personalized or for anyone, to include mandatory properties: 54.1. route (or the mode of transport);
54.2. the ticket price;
54.3. durability, operating time;
54.4. the mode of transport (if subscription ticket is issued several modes of transport, this rule 54.1. the properties referred to in subscription may not include the ticket);
54.5. passenger category name if it is definitely the fare relief;
54.6. If subscription ticket is personalised, must be on the passenger's photograph and other identification data – name, surname, personal code.
55. other documents attesting the right to use the fare reductions, at least the following minimum properties: 55.1. the title of the document;
55.2. document the name of the issuing authority;
55.3. document number;
55.4. period of validity of the document;
55.5. photograph of the holder and other identification data – name, surname, personal code.
V. hand baggage and carriage of animals 56. Passenger public vehicle or luggage compartment can carry in hand luggage. Hand luggage must not be placed in the space provided for the passengers or where it interferes with other passengers.
57. Hand luggage the dimensions of which exceed this provision set out in point 59 size, carrying public vehicle luggage compartment. If the public is not in the vehicle luggage compartment and baggage does not interfere with other passengers, luggage can be transported in the cabin of the vehicle in public.
58. Hand luggage in the luggage compartment of the vehicle public transported for fee, except in cases specified in these provisions. Hand baggage fee is determined by the public transport regulatory laws. The weight of hand luggage must not exceed 20 kilograms.
59. the passenger has the right to the public free of charge in the cabin of the vehicle to carry hand luggage, which is easy to carry and which kind and packaging allowed without difficulties placed in the space provided. Hand luggage: 59.1. dimensions (length, width, height) not exceeding 60 x 40 x 20 cm, carrying hand luggage on the bus;
59.2. dimensions (length, height, width) the amount does not exceed 200 cm, carrying hand luggage in passenger trains.
60. Public vehicle may transport free of charge, children's crutches and wheelchair as well as hand luggage, to which one of the terms referred to in paragraph 59 of the hand luggage size exceeds a specified size (for example, folding fishing rod, skis, sledges) if public transport means the technical capacity allows it.
61. The bikes for a fee in the public transport vehicle, which is specifically for bike carriers. If this is not the holder, the number of bicycle and carried their locations public transport down the carrier.
62. The passenger, who is entitled to the benefits of the fare for the carriage of hand luggage shall be paid by the General rules.
63. For the carriage of each accepted piece of hand luggage baggage shall be issued to the passenger ticket and badge, if the luggage is placed in public transport means of the luggage compartment.
64. If the luggage is transported without the passenger, for each item of luggage, shall be paid separately.
65. The passenger shall ensure that hand baggage would be appropriate for storing and packing. About baggage carriage is with the passenger compartment of the vehicle, public response, but for passenger luggage compartment placed in the luggage of the conservation response during transport carrier.
66. the importance of the route the city public transport vehicles may provide for other luggage.
67. Public vehicle to carry prohibited things that can harm other passengers, their luggage, or public vehicle.
68. Public vehicle find the lost hand luggage or individual cases shall be referred to the public or the crew of the vehicle route destination bus station (station) staff responsible. Public vehicle crew found the hand luggage or cases shall be referred to the bus station (station) staff responsible. The bus station (station) found in hand luggage or cases shall be referred to the bus station (station) staff responsible.
69. for each unit of found in hand luggage or individual cases of public vehicle or crew station (station) staff responsible for the Act (annex 4).
70. The found hand luggage or in case the bus station (station) stores a maximum of three nights, then handed it to the police. If you find the contents of hand luggage or things not permitted by its natural characteristics of the storage bus station (station) (such as food, flowers), and none of that found in hand luggage or thing not requested, the crew of the vehicle or the public bus station (station) staff responsible for drawing up legislation on hand luggage or found things and it destroyed, if found in the hand luggage or things regulated destruction procedure is another regulatory act its specific characteristics.
71. to hand luggage or things get back to the person it was no mistake, presented identity documents that indicate your place of residence and telephone number, and proof of their right to hold the hand luggage or things, calling them signs and describing it.
72. The public vehicle transporting animals is prohibited, except cats, ornamental birds, poultry or pet animal babies that are being transported in a box or cage in another animal for transport in a suitable way. Passengers carrying animals, take care that the animal does not disturb other passengers.
73. The dog in public transport vehicle, keeping it short leash. The dog must be with the muzzle, and with tokens at kaklasiksn. Passenger transporting a dog must be up to the dog's vaccination certificate. Forbidden to carry a dog on the seat.
74. For animals of transport of animals, which is placed in a cage, crate or other animals are transported in a manner appropriate to the transport, paid as per item of luggage.
75. Charges for the transport of animals is determined by public transport regulations. Free transporting of animals that are blind or visually impaired person's attendant.
Vi. Reservation, passenger boarding and seizure of 76. The passenger is entitled to reserve a place in the regional Intercity route in public interest in the vehicle. Place a reserve on-route to the endpoint, electronically or by telephone at least five nights before the departure of the a public vehicle. Ticket to the place of purchase is reserved no later than 60 minutes before the departure of the a public vehicle.
77. the Group I and II invalids and disabled children in each regional intercity or regional route local interest in public transport means are provided for: 77.1. two seats, if public transport is more than 16 seats;
77.2. one seat if the public vehicle has 16 seats or less;
77.3. If public vehicle consists of several units in the coupler, – two seats in each of these units, if it contains more than 16 seats, and one seat if it has 16 seats or less.
78. the role of the city's public transport route, which has 30 seats and more disabled persons and passengers with preschool age children are appropriately marked for six seats.
79. A handicapped space is marked with a white symbol on a blue background. Label minimum size 150 x 150 mm. 80. If a handicapped seating is available, this paragraph 77 of the person referred to in public transport-feature may take any of the other free seats.
81. disabled persons in Group I or guide the child's disability carrier shall provide a place for disabled seating.
82. The other passengers are obliged to release a handicapped at this paragraph 77 of that person or public vehicle crew request.
83. This rule 82 shall not apply to pregnant women, those with young children, the elderly and other persons, if necessary, the public vehicle crew show the provided for in paragraph 77 seats.
84. This provision 77. persons referred to in paragraph 1 for the seats can be reserved on-route to the endpoint, electronically or by telephone at least five nights before the departure of the vehicle to the public, but not later than 30 minutes before the departure of the a public vehicle. Ticket to the place of purchase is reserved no later than 30 minutes before the departure of the a public vehicle.
85. regional matter inter-urban route destination public transport passenger seats shall have adequate space specified in the ticket numbers. If the driving public trans-portlīdzekl with numbered places issued the ticket, where number is specified, the passenger takes a public mobile in a designated location.
86. If the passenger train carriages with numbered places of memory, train crew show a passenger the equivalent space in another car. If it is not possible to place an equivalent train, train crew show the passenger's free site higher or lower category of car. If the site show higher category, the difference from the passenger fee is not charged. If the location of the lower grade show car, the passenger shall reimburse the fare difference. If the passenger does not want to take the train crew in a designated place and refuse from the journey, the carrier reimbursed him for the fare.
87. the importance of the city and regional local route, as well as the passage of the regional Intercity route in public the role of transport in the passenger occupying any vacant seats. 83. This provision of the person referred to in paragraph occupies a handicapped and appropriately marked or any other free seats.
88. If the public vehicle locations are numbered, the passenger during the journey, the space may be take with public mobile.
89.88. These provisions in the case referred to in paragraph to fill the free space of higher category passenger train car, a passenger before the site occupancy in the train crew pay the fare difference for driving cars in their respective categories. If the passenger during the journey takes up space of the lower grade passenger car of the train, the fare is not recalculated.
90. the regional intercity or regional local route (except trains with numbered places): 90.1. endpoint public vehicle crew invites passengers to board a public vehicle in the following order: 90.1.1. handicapped people who are in accordance with the provisions of the 84 seats reserved in public vehicle and purchased a ticket;
90.1.2. passengers who have purchased a ticket or a subscription ticket in the ticket office, electronically or by telephone;
90.1.3. the passenger who has rights to the fare makes it easier for you, as well as passengers with small children and older people;
90.1.4. the passengers without advance purchase tickets;
90.2. the staging point, where the ticket is not running or it is not, the public vehicle crew first calls into the passengers who have purchased a ticket that rule 26.2. in accordance with the procedure laid down in point. The rest of the passengers boarding public transport lines in order.
91. Before boarding public transport, the passenger is obliged to provide (to buy) ticket and documents (if necessary), the right to use the fare relief.
92. Pre-school age child regional Intercity, regional and local interest in the importance of the city public transport route is right to go free, will not take a single seat. Preschool age child in public vehicle shall ride only adults.
93. If public transport a child sitting on his lap, he doesn't have an accompanying person in dwelling on passenger road traffic safety Directorate or factory set by the manufacturer of the bus seats, but if a child is standing to his feet, he is to be charged for the passenger.
94. Public transport one adult person may ride accompanied by no more than three pre-school children, if they are not members of the same family. If each public vehicle escorted by adults more than three pre-school children, who are not members of the same family, accompanying persons are obliged to put public transport means the crew transported the child list that identifies each child's name and surname, as well as accompanying persons name and phone.
95. The child of seven years of age the regional Intercity, regional and local interest in the importance of the city public transport route has the right to drive, take a single seat.
VII. Transport and public transport services public vehicle damage or forced to stop in case of 96. If the public vehicle journey can not continue technical failure or other reasons, public vehicle crew shall inform the passengers and, where possible, the carrier and the route concerned the existing bus station (station). The carrier takes steps to bring passengers to the nearest route specified on the ticket or staging.
97.96. These provisions in the case referred to in paragraph passenger ticket sold without bonus is valid for other public transport vehicles that drove the same route in the direction of the endpoints on the same March-Ruth, or specially ordered vehicles in public passenger transport route or destination specified in the ticket the route staging without the right to occupy the seat of specified in the ticket.
98. in the light of the public standards and the vehicle's capacity to provide access to the passenger and luggage conveyance specified in the ticket, a public staging driver is obliged to pick up other passengers, the carrier that vehicle journey public cannot continue.
99. in order to ensure transport routes (flights) technically defective vehicles in public places, the carrier uses the spare public vehicles with the appropriate indication.
100. The passengers from one vehicle to another public organized by the damaged public vehicle crew. On passenger connections make up Act (annex 5) in duplicate. After the transfer of passengers at each carrier remains one copy of the Act.
101. in accordance with the passenger services act drawn up and subject to the tariffs, which is definitely a carrier who took on passengers, the carrier shall submit to the carrier, operator of the incomplete flight – an invoice for the services of passenger transport from the place of destination.
102. If the carrier designated special public vehicle to deliver the route destination carrier's other passengers who ride the public vehicle cannot continue, is presented the Bill for the service. In this case, is not drawn passenger services act.
103. If the passenger does not use the proposed connections, the carrier shall refund the fare on the distance travelled.
104. If that rule 96. in the cases referred to in point a passenger uses a lower quality public transport vehicle, but additional fees have been paid for a trip on public transport vehicle with the highest quality, the carrier shall refund the fare difference on mileage.
105. If it is not possible to deliver the passengers route or destination specified in the ticket and route staging public vehicle crew from carrier independent reasons (such as natural disasters) is forced to return to the starting point of the route, the passenger has the right to the same vehicle public return back and he will be paid full fare and baggage fee. If the passenger does not want to return back to the starting point of the route, the carrier reimburse him the fare on the distance travelled.
106. This rule 104 and 105 103, in the cases referred to in paragraph public mobile money on trips during the on the spot. If the public vehicle crews do not have the required sum of money payable by a public vehicle crew ticket indicates the refunds and cash receipts and certify it with a signature.
VIII. Passenger and baggage control 107. Of carriage for passengers and baggage shall be carried out by the controller.
108. The controllers have the right to verify: 108.1. tickets, luggage tickets and other entitlements, as well as documents proving the right of passengers to use the fare relief;
108.2. passenger and baggage procedures;
108.3. animal transport order;
108.4. public vehicle use policy.
109. the passenger is obliged to present (giving hands) controller for ticket, baggage ticket or a document certifying the right to drive a passenger use horse charging facilities for the controller to ensure the validity of such documents and to do the necessary marks in the ticket and luggage ticket.
110. If the passenger has presented the other person driving the right identity documents, he considered the passengers without tickets. The controller has the right to withhold such documents and put it to the issuing authority.
111. If the ticket is unclear or not properly designed, controller and writes the law suspending it in duplicate. One copy shall be handed to the passenger of the Act. If the Inspector held his ticket, the passenger after the receipt of the Act is entitled to continue the journey up to the stated in the ticket drop-off stops. If the Inspector held his subscription ticket, the passenger has the right, within three days from your subscription tickets the day of the detention Act to pass in the ticket office and buy a new free subscription ticket. Its validity is determined according to the hold subscription ticket expiry date.
112. the Inspector shall have the right to public transport governing interpretative regulations in those cases to drop off the passengers of a public vehicle, inviting him to voluntarily leave the next waypoint.
113. If the passenger does not conform to the purpose of the invitation to voluntarily disembark from the vehicle, the public has the right to call the inspector a police staff member to the passengers from the vehicle, put the public.
114. Children under the age of 15 years under this provision in paragraph 112 of the controller may be from the public to drop off the vehicle only when the child brings to the nearest police station.
115. If passengers disembark from the vehicle, public compensation for unused (partially unused) ticket not paid and will not compensate for the fee for the carriage of baggage.
116. If a child is travelling free of charge or with a child ticket and controller of doubt about the age of the child, the controller has the right to have a child or passenger, who was traveling with the child, the child's age presented identity documents (birth certificates or other documents).
117. If the children's ticket for public transport leading a child who is older than the public transport regulatory laws, the age of the passenger, who was traveling with the child, called to account in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions. The passenger shall pay the child fare and full ticket price difference.
118. The passenger who does not produce a valid ticket or other evidence of driving rights, considered the passengers without tickets. After the settlement of the fine passenger who wants to continue the journey in public vehicle, purchase a ticket, but the passenger, who did not want to continue the trip, purchase a ticket for an amount that is adequate for the road travelled.
IX. concluding issues 119. Provisions shall apply to the provision of public transport services after January 1, 2008.
120. This provision 12. the requirements referred to in paragraph provides: 120.1. in regional Intercity routes – meaning up to January 1, 2011;
120.2. the regional and local urban routes – meaning up to January 1, 2015.
121. in paragraph 16 of these rules, the above requirements in regional Intercity routes, meaning the carrier provides the following time limits: 121.1. passenger boarding from the district centre or town of the Republic to Riga and from Riga to the district Center, or city of the Republic by bus: 121.1.1. by 1 January 2009 by the intensity of the trip at least twice a day;
121.1.2. to 2015 1 January in full;
121.2. passenger boarding locations other than those mentioned in this rule 121.1. bottom-point, round trip by bus: 121.2.1. to 2015 1 January with the intensity of the trip at least once a day;
121.2.2. up to 2022.1 January of the year in full.
122. The provisions referred to in paragraph 16, the requirements in the regional local routes, the carrier provides the following time limits: 122.1. until 2015 January 1 at least 10%;
122.2. up to 2022.1 January of the year in full.
123. in paragraph 16 of these regulations these requirements mean the city routes, the carrier provides the following time limits: 123.1. public transport bus involved in the provision of services must be customized: 123.1.1 to 2011 January 1, at least 30%;
123.1.2. to 2015 1 January in full;
123.2. public transport services for the transport of all involved should be adapted: 123.2.1. to 2015 January 1 at least 10%;
123.2.2. up to 2022.1 January of the year in full.
124. in paragraph 16 of these rules, the above requirements for passenger transport services by rail carrier provides the following periods of time: – electric powered by 2020 124.1. January 1;
124.2. diesel powered: 124.2.1. to 1 January 2018 at least 50%;
126.96.36.1993 January 1 in full.
125. If the carrier public vehicles are not customized according to this provision the requirements of this paragraph 16 Rule 121.122, 123, 124 and within the time limit set in point, the carrier must ensure that the provisions referred to in point 16 of the person with the appropriate vehicle. The vehicle referred to in paragraph 16 of these regulations such persons can order 72 hours in advance by calling the telephone number specified by the carrier. For information about the phone number must be available at all stops and bus stations.
126. new public acquisition or public vehicle vehicle quality requirements to ensure complete carrier can use March marks that Ruth is used before the entry into force of these regulations.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 15 December 2007.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 regulations No 843 traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 regulations No 843 traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 regulations No 843 traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 regulations No 843 traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 11 December 2007 regulations No 843 traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia