Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 31 January 2006, Regulation No 101 Of Latvian Environmental Protection Fund Council Regulation "
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2006.gada 31.janvāra noteikumos Nr.101 "Latvijas vides aizsardzības fonda padomes nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168396
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 893 Riga 2007 December 18 (Mon. No 70 29) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 31 January 2006, Regulation No 101 of Latvian Environmental Protection Fund Council regulation issued in accordance with the Latvian Environmental Protection Fund Act, article 6 of the fourth part 1. make Cabinet of 31 January 2006, the Regulation No 101 "late weave environmental Foundation Charter" (Latvian journal, 2006, No 27; 2007, 76 no) the following amendments: 1. provisions supplementing with 4.14, 4.15. 4.16, 4.17, 4.18 and 4.19, section as follows: "4.14 certified environmental management systems Corporation, ku race take waste electrical and electronic equipment, end-of-life vehicles or battery and battery waste treatment, in accordance with the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 March 2001, Regulation (EC) no 761/2001 establishing the niza tion in org voluntary participation in Community environmental establishment to joke and control system;
4.15. environmentally sound and economically viable recovery, recycling and processing techniques of technological solutions and the development and exploration of electrical and electronic equipment or waste batteries and accumulators;
4.16. batteries and accumulators technological development and their effect on the environment, the improvement of the whole life cycle, as well as the marketing of batteries and accumulators, containing less hazardous or contaminant in August, some (especially mercury, cadmium and lead-substitution);
4.17. the funding of the research to determine more effective ground water (it see the groundwater) ecosystem quality and protection of the threshing house fell, as well as the promotion of those criteria;
4.18. the promotion of technology in industry and agriculture, which are appropriate to use water;
4.19. organise information measures to encourage medium-sized and small business operators and mikrokomersant for goods (product) design phase followed the principles of environmental protection and prepare further for the implementation of the legislation in the field of ecodesign according to the conditions of the European Union. ";
1.2. to supplement the rules with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 September 2000, Directive 2000/53/EC on end-of life vehicles;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 January 2003, Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment;
3) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 September 2006 on the directive 2006/66/EC on batteries and accumulators and waste batteries and accumulators and repealing Directive 91/157/EEC;
4) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 December 2006, Directive 2006/118/EC on the protection of groundwater against pollution and deterioration;
5. The European Council 2000) on 23 October Directive 2000/60/EC establishing a framework for Community action in the field of water policy;
6) the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2005, the provisions of Directive 2005/32/EC establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-using products, strategy and amending Council Directive 92/42/EEC and European Parliament and Council Directive 96/57/EC and 2000/55/EC. '
2. the rules shall enter into force by 1 January 2008. Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia