Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168475
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 925 Riga 2007 December 18 (Mon. No 70 85) the order in which the State Agency "insolvency administration" select and recommend that the Court nomination process of the insolvency administrator to exercise Issued in accordance with article 19 of the law of insolvency in the first part of rule 1 shall determine the order in which the State Agency "insolvency admi nistrācij" (hereinafter insolvency administration) selects and recommends to the Court administrator of the insolvency proceedings (hereinafter referred to as the administrator) position Kandi for * a redress process or the insolvency process.
2. the insolvency administration administrator nominee kon the legal protection process to Crete or insolvency process chooses and recommends setting up five separate administrator job applicants list (hereinafter the applicant) pursuant to the relevant territory balties area.
3. the list applicants have electronically aggregated news of General admin a trator who expressed a wish to meet the administrator at the District Court to carry out the attractive urban area, and it is accessible to the public to pay disability Administration home page on the internet.
4. a list of the applicant (annex 1) according to the application (annex 2) submission order creates of them administrators, which by the rules referred to in paragraph 17 of the receipt of individual code electro electronic check are expressing a desire to perform administrator duties in the area of the District Court. The administrator is entitled to apply to discharge the administrator in milk in the Kuma area simultaneously in several court actions.
5. Administration of insolvency subject current vacancy list (hereinafter insolvency subject list) is electronically compiled by Cougar news about those subjects for which the receiver has brought legal proceedings after sardzīb thing or insolvency case and on which you need to choose an administrator candidate. Maksātn care of the sub ject list comprises every weekday this provision prescribed under section 7, and of the public insolvency administration home page on the internet.
6. to enter the list of subjects of insolvency administration vacant insolvency subject, insolvency administration until the current day 15:00 is presented in the following documents: 6.1. judicial decisions on the process of legal protection proceedings (transcripts), together with the legal protection process the application (copy);
6.2. the decision of the Court of insolvency proceedings (transcripts) together with the application for insolvency proceedings (copy);
6.3. the decision of the Court for the appointment of an administrator not (true);
6.4. the Court's decision on the administrator's (true);
6.5. the Court's decision on the resignation of the administrator (transcript).
7. Insolvency administration after this provision referred to in paragraph 6 of document receipt, taking into account the time of submission, to the current darbd the NASA 16:00 introductory sequence insolvency subject list for the vacant trēšan administra insolvency subject. If this rule 6, paragraph documents received after 15:00, insolvency administration administration vacant insolvency insolvency of entities subject to the list enter the next working day in accordance with the procedure laid down in this paragraph. This sa article sorted in alphabetical order, by title (legal persons) and by last name and first name (physical per son).
8. Insolvency administration subjects of insolvency maksātn care subject list arranged alphabetically. Blank sign, sim, as well as the number of bolus is considered the last letter of the alphabet. If the insolvency of entities have the same names and symbols, changing only the following entities subject to insolvency proceedings the list sorted according to the time of administration.
9. by paragraph 7 of these rules the steps mentioned in the administrators of the list of applicants in the order of the line select the administrator's job applicants, according to the territory concerned actions balties TERI and compliant with thorium insolvency concerned the list of entities not subject to the ability to pay according to the relevant District Court area. Create a list (annex 3) insolvency administration homepage inter State placed no later than the regular working day at 17.00.
10. Insolvency administration in its homepage on the internet put the following publicly available information: 10.1 process (insolvency proceedings or the legal protection process);
10.2. the name of the Court, which proposed a legal protection proceedings or insolvency case;
10.3. the insolvency of the entity's name (legal person) or the name (physical person);
10.4. the insolvency of the entity's registration number (legal person) or a person (natural person);
10.5. the insolvency of the entity's registered office (legal person);
10.6. the legal protection process of the application or applicant insolvency proceedings;
10.7. the date when the Court initiated a process of redress cases or insolvency case;
10.8. the legal protection process things or insolvency case number (if it is displayed in the initiation stage).
11. If in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 9 of the selected applicant exists in the Office of the administrator in insolvency law referred to in article 20 of the restrictions which prevent to perform administrator duties in a given legal protection in the process of insolvency, the administrator of the Office of the applicant no later than the next working day at 14.00 electronically pay administration denial of incapacity (annex 4). After that deadline gives the Court a trator admin information about the constraints of the administrator in Kona in Crete in milk Kuma redress process or the insolvency process.
12. If the insolvency administration received this rule referred to in paragraph 11, the refusal of the applicant to list the rows order choose the next administrator of the Office of the applicant.
13. If the chosen administrator posts an applicant a refusal to perform administrator duties in a given legal protection or insolvency proceedings, their rank at the end of the list of applicants.
14. Insolvency administration chooses, and as the administrator-designate of the Court recommends that the Office of the administrator that the applicant in paragraph 11 of these rules within that time-limit has not submitted electronically to the refusal to carry out admin duties given a trator redress process or the insolvency process. Insolvency Administration proposed to the Court administrator candidate rank at the bottom of the list of applicants.
15. If the rules referred to in paragraph 14, in order to suggest the Court for admi nistrator candidate raised administrator posts an applicant who is not appointed by a decision of the Court of Justice, has resigned or has been cancelled from the legal process or after sardzīb the insolvency practitioner's obligation of default, as well as if there is a suspect, the accused or defendants in the criminal proceedings related to his actions in a given legal protection or the insolvency process and if insolvency administration has received such information, the insolvency administration line in sequence from the list of applicants choose the next administrator of the Office of the applicant. In this case, the previous administrator job applicants don't lose their round short-list.
16. when the selected applicants for the post of administrator, insolvency admi nistrācij shall send the proposal to the Court for an administrator candidate carrying a specific recommend remedies or proceedings, as well as the relevant information inserted in the bankruptcy administration website inter State.
17. the administrator to provide the required information in accordance with the provisions of annex 2 and 4 and authorized information insolvency administra trācij website on the internet, the administrator shall submit the insolvency application for the trācij in the admin's personal code. Insolvency administra grant of individual trācij code may not deliver and do some third person šajai.
18. to administrator deleted from all of the five candidates, the list administrator in writing sent to the insolvency application to trācij by admin on 17 of these regulations under paragraph trācij of the insolvency administra code granted the annulment. The administrator is not entitled to request they be deleted from the list of applicants.
19. by paragraph 18 of these regulations in due receipt of the application referred to in the pay of the Administration in one workday shall be deleted from the list administrators to any applicant and revoke the poison he owns viduāl.
20. the Administrator that this provision in the order referred to in paragraph 18 is a svī decorated from the short-list, is entitled to claim a new individual code assignment and inclusion in the list of applicants in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 4. In this case the insolvency administration application in the order that the person be registered bidders at the end of the list.
21. If an administrator changed the name or surname, insolvency administration short-list change administra trator's first or last name, based on the administrator's application for change of first name or last name, as well as their supporting documents.
22. If the insolvency administration has based information on death or by the administrator is the administrator received a criminal conviction judgment for intentional criminal offence, shall be deleted by the administrator in insolvency administration from the short-list.
23. If an administrator is assigned to the individual code, concluding a cooperation agreement until the date of entry into force of the rules, the administrator retains the right to use that individual code in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions.
24. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 10 May 2005, Regulation No 329 "the order in which the State Agency" insolvency trācij "administra selects and recommends to the Court the insolvency practitioner's Kandi sed" (Latvian journal, 2005, 84 no; 2005, nr. 181).
25. the rules shall enter into force by 1 January 2008.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2007 the Regulation No 925 insolvency administrator a list of applicants for the post of Justice Minister g. Smith annex 2 Cabinet 2007 December 18, Regulation No 925 application for redress process, or the insolvency practitioner to perform the duties of the Minister of Justice g. Smith annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2007 the Regulation No 925 administration bodies of the insolvency of the vacant Minister of Justice g. Smith annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 18 December 2007 the Regulation No 925 refusal to discharge the duties of the insolvency practitioner for specific legal protection in the process of insolvency proceedings the Minister of Justice g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia