Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 930 in 2007 December 18 (Mon. No 70 96) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 10 April 2007 the Regulation No 236 "Appropriation and enforcement order" Issued in accordance with the law on budget and financial management of the second subparagraph of article 24 to make a Cabinet of 10 April 2007 the Regulation No 236 "Appropriation and enforcement order" (Latvian journal, 2007, no. 61) the following amendments: 1. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 2, the word "months" with the word "quarter".
2. Make paragraph 6 by the following: "6. The Treasury within three working days after the national budget law promulgated under the national budget law of structure financing plan, updated input form in MS Excel format electronic document sent to the Ministry. The Ministry of finance plan input form in MS Excel format electronic document sent to them by institutions financed by the budget, which does not have the option of financing plans to prepare a single national budget planning and implementing information systems (SAP) portals (hereinafter-the single information system). Budget-funded institutions under the Ministry of resources and expenditure annual volume prepare budget-funded institutions and the funding plan for the drafts by quarter. "
3. Make paragraph 9 by the following: "9. The Ministry of finance plans and inspection not later than eight working days before the beginning of the financial year or five working days before the beginning of each quarter confirm the single information system. At the same time the Ministry inform by electronic means the Treasury on the implementation of the financing plan, as well as the definition of their numbers. "
4. Replace paragraph 10, the words "recorded" by the words "but not later than the beginning of each quarter are recorded in the single information system".
5. Replace paragraph 12, the word "month" with the word "quarter".
6. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. Treasury on the first working day of each month in budget-funded institutions provided with the account summary of revenue and expenditure in accordance with the classification of the budget for the period from the beginning of the year until the last day of the previous month. Budget-funded institutions compare institutions accounting data and up to the first month of each quarter the tenth date submit Treasury agreed summary of the quarter, half a year, nine months of the year. If that time limit is not observed, the Treasury agreed to receive the summary may apply the law on budget and financial management article 47 measures. "
7. Delete the second sentence of paragraph 17.4.
8. Supplement with 17.1 points as follows: "17.1 public officials for gift redemption according to the law on prevention of conflict of interest of public officials in the performance of the procedures laid down and overpayments, including accounts receivable, which resulted in overpayments in previous reporting periods, including government institutions in the Treasury account. State budget authority is responsible for the transfer of this amount to the State budget revenues. "
9. Express 18 as follows: "6. the budget-funded institutions to draw up amendments to the financing plan if: 18.1. income from fees for services rendered and other own revenues or foreign financial aid funds does not meet the funding plan approved in quarter scale and need to increase or reduce the quarter's appropriations;
18.2. the need to reallocate the grants a certain amount per quarter from the general revenue, the legal framework of the programme or subprogrammes;
18.3. in accordance with the Cabinet's decision is a change in appropriation;
18.4. the entry into force of amendments to the State budget law;
18.5. in accordance with the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers is reduced or delayed appropriations;
18.6. Under Cabinet of Ministers order a reallocation of resources is carried out according to the State budget law;
11.6. account monthly summary execution of expenditure is less than 85 Pro cents from this period in the financing plan approved the expenses. "
10. Add to paragraph 19, after the words "budget law" with the words "or changes in appropriations in accordance with the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers".
11. Delete paragraph 23.
12. Delete paragraph 24, second sentence, the words "to submit".
13. To supplement 27 to the third sentence by the following: "at the end of the year budget funded institutions existing in the current accounts balance in budget-funded institutions remain and can be used in the next financial year, if the law does not provide otherwise." Prime Minister a. Halloween place-Finance Minister of regional development and local Government Minister Zalān in the E.