The Amendments To The "banks, Investment Companies And Investment Management Company Of The Annual Accounts And The Consolidated Annual Report Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi "Banku, ieguldījumu brokeru sabiedrību un ieguldījumu pārvaldes sabiedrību gada pārskata un konsolidētā gada pārskata sagatavošanas noteikumos"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168639
Financial and capital market Commission Regulation No 187 of 2007 in Riga on December 21 (Mon. No 52. p.)
The amendments to the "banking, investment brokerage firm and investment management company of the annual accounts and the consolidated annual report rules ' Issued in accordance with the law of credit institutions 76.79.89., and article, financial instruments market law 114.115 and and investment management company law article 75.1 of the first and the third to draw financial and capital market Commission Council Regulation No 46 24.02.2006." banks, investment companies and investment management company of the annual accounts and the consolidated annual report for the preparation of the rules "(hereinafter-the rules) the following amendments : 1. Express provisions in the grounds of the issue as follows: "Issued in accordance with the law of credit institutions 76.79.89., and article, financial instruments market law 114.115 and and investment management company law article 75.1 of the first and the third."
2. paragraph 1 shall be expressed by the following: "the rules are binding on the banks that operate in accordance with the law of credit institutions, investment firms, which operate in accordance with the financial instruments market law and investment management companies, operating in accordance with the laws of the investment management company (hereinafter – the bank), preparing the annual accounts, consolidated accounts and the accounts of the sort."
3. Turn off the chapter II.
4. Turn off paragraph 21.17 of the words "not secure debts".
5. Turn off the 21.17.1. and 21.17.2. point.
6. Replace the third sentence of paragraph 33, the words "the Commission" with the words "financial and capital market Commission (hereinafter the Commission)".
7. Put 36 as follows: "36. Savings under this item of the result presented the result of savings under 37. International accounting standards, also taking into account previous periods the stock reversed amounts."
8. Express 37 as follows: "37. Impairment loss under this item displays the amortized acquisition costs the acquisition value of the prized, valued in and of available-for-sale financial assets impairment losses reduced by previous periods recognised impairment losses reverse amounts.
This item shall also show the property, plant and equipment, investment property and intangible asset impairment, which reduced by previous periods recognised impairment losses reverse. "
9. Make the following paragraph 77:77. Off-balance sheet items "off-balance-sheet commitments grouped according to their nature and character, some showing the related third-party liabilities, as well as provide information about each agreement not included in the balance sheet, indicating its nature, objectives and financial impact, if such agreement related risks or benefits is essential and where information about these risks or benefits is necessary to assess the financial position of the bank. Obligations arising from transactions on the sale of assets with a repurchase option, displays the possible repurchase of the assets.
This is not reflected in the balance sheet of the agreement is, for example, agreements on the sharing of risks and benefits or the contractual obligations arising from debt factoring, vērtspapirizēšan, outsourcing and the like. "
10. Turn off 90. point.
11. the title of chapter XIV be expressed as follows: "XIV. Transitional provisions".
12. Transitional provisions be supplemented with 96.1 points in the following wording: "the amendment of this rule 96.1 chapter II exclusions shall enter into force on July 1, 2008 and is applicable to the bank by submitting and publishing the annual accounts and consolidated accounts, starting with the year 2008."
13. To supplement the rules with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "the provisions included in the law arising from: 1) of the Council of 8 December 1986 on the directive for banks and financial institutions the annual accounts and consolidated annual accounts, 86/635/EEC based on article 54 of the Treaty, paragraph 3 of the" g "and refers to the banks and other financial institutions the annual and consolidated accounts;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 September 2001 by Directive 2001/65/EC, amending Directives 78/660/EEC, 83/349/EEC and 86/635/EEC as regards the valuation rules that apply to certain types of companies, as well as of banks and other financial institutions the annual accounts and consolidated accounts;
3) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 June 2003 of Directive 2003/51/EC in respect of certain types of companies, banks and other financial institutions and insurance undertakings annual and consolidated accounts, amending Directives 78/660/EEC, 83/349/EEC, 86/635/EEC and 91/674/EEC;
4) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 June 2006, Directive 2006/46/EC, amending Council Directives 78/660/EEC concerning the annual accounts of certain types of companies, 83/349/EEC concerning consolidated accounts, 86/635/EEC on banks and other financial institutions the annual accounts and consolidated accounts and 91/674/EEC on the annual accounts and consolidated accounts of insurance undertakings. '
Financial and capital market Commission President When the U.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia