Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/168774
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 6 in Riga, January 2, 2008 (pr. No 1 9) meat beef oversight procedures Issued pursuant to article 13 of the law of the Breeding, the third part i. General questions 1. determines the specialized meat breeds of cattle and other meat for beef production supervision (hereinafter supervision).
2. These rules control the breeding State inspection.
3. in the case of suckler cows, cattle fattening and breeding cattle to be used for monitoring, the owner of the herd provides the individual productivity index of the accounting and calculation.
4. Supervised by any one herd in one shed existing cattle.
5. Monitoring methods are the following: 5.1 A method-supervised by monitors;
5.2. method B – supervised by the owner of the herd.
6. prior to the commencement of monitoring: If the owner of the herd 6.1 do not supervise their herd, flock to the owner in accordance with the procedure laid down in the civil code switch with monitors of the agreement on the monitoring of the work;
6.2. the herd owner shall submit to the State Agency "agricultural data centre" (hereinafter referred to as the data center) on the application of the monitoring work. The application shall indicate the following: 6.2.1 flock number;
6.2.2. a holding number;
6.2.3. monitoring method;
6.2.4. monitoring the operator's certificate or licence number;
6.2.5. the date of the application.
7. Monitoring, the year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
II. Monitoring data acquisition procedure 8. monitoring of the bovine related information (data) is obtained by monitoring the herd of cattle each individual control.
9. to register the point 10 of these regulations, the data referred to in breeding and monitoring information database (hereinafter database), data center, this rule 6.2 of the referred livestock owner sends the control page. Site specifies the following information: 9.1 the herd owner (physical person's name or the name of a legal person);
9.2. number of livestock;
9.3. the housing number and address;
9.4. the previous control (if any) date;
9.5. the next level of control period;
9.6. monitoring Installer certificate or licence number;
9.7. the bovine identity number, name and physiological status.
10. Monitoring the herd down: 10.1 dzīvmas immediately after the birth of the calf;
10.2. dzīvmas right after the calf is weaned, no earlier than 90 days and no later than 250 days old (highland and Galovej beef varieties – not earlier than 90 days and no later than 300 days old), as well as the date (in the database take the adjustment of dzīvmas to 200 days of age);
10.3 reproduction of young dzīvmas used to years of age but not later than 18 months of age (in the database take adjustment to 365 days dzīvmas age), as well as the date;
10.4. the beef fattening dzīvmas during it, but not later than 36 months of age (in the database take adjustment to 365 days dzīvmas age), as well as the date (of the dzīvmas interval from weaning to delivery shall be not less than 60 days);
10.5:10.5.1. dzīvmas State of suckler cows after the first and third or fourth farrowing times, as well as the date;
10.5.2. temperament after farrowing times (the "L"-balanced, "T", "A", a restless, aggressive);
10.6. breeding bull: 10.6.1. dzīvmas at least once a year, between one and three years of age, as well as the date;
10.6.2. temperament, starting with the use of breeding (the "L"-balanced, "T", "A", a restless, aggressive).
11. a variety of animal breeding Pygmy: SAIM 11.1. determine the compliance of the bovine breed characteristics and type, from one year of age;
11.2. the linear evaluation of exterior: 11.2.1. suckler cows after the first and third or fourth farrowing times;
11.2.2. breeding bulls once a year, starting with the use of breeding until three years of age.
12. Data Center in control issued pages fills in this rule referred to in paragraph 10 of the monitoring data. Control page fill in and transmit data center at least every four months according to the control sheet laid down.
13. a variety of animal breeding, as well as lesser SAIM holdings of cattle country pedigree recording monitoring data obtained by cattle weighing with scales that are verified at least every two years. The other farm monitoring data can also be used in verified tape measures.
14. Meat of bovine exteriors linear evaluation is carried out for the evaluation of animal expert. Expert exteriors of meat cattle in linear scoring for the recording of data using the data center's exterior is linear and the evaluation software 30 days of exteriors in linear scoring data electronically in a data center.
15. in order to determine the best breeding herd of breeding bulls, Bulls checks, as well as breeding bulls offspring kontrolizaudzēšan. Kontrolizaudzēšan times for each bovine animal is at least 120 days.
16. Kontrolizaudzēšan each cattle register: 16.1. identity number;
16.2. weighing date of kontrolizaudzēšan at the beginning of the period;
16.3. the kontrolizaudzēšan of dzīvmas at the beginning of the period;
16.4. weighing date kontrolizaudzēšan at the end of the period;
16.5. the kontrolizaudzēšan of dzīvmas at the end of the period.
17. Auction realized cattle register: 17.1. identity number;
17.2. weighing date.
17.4. the legal or natural person who sold beef cattle.
18. Monitoring data in kontrolizaudzēšan grown and marketed auction cattle register and accumulate the appropriate industry breeders ' organization. Breeders ' organisation monitoring data in kontrolizaudzēšan grown and marketed auction cattle once a year send to the data center.
19. Data Center provides tracking and monitoring data processing and calculation of dzīvmas: 19.1 average daily gains (g): 19.1.1 from birth to weaning, all calves;
19.1.2. from weaning to year old-all bovine animals;
19.1.3. from separation to realisation – fattening cattle;
19.2. the calculation of suckler cow fertility indicators (mining, veal calves, saving farrowing age, starpatnešan period);
19.3. the monitoring data is added from the breeders ' organizations received about kontrolizaudzēšan grown and marketed auction cattle;
19.4. monitoring data shall be accompanied by information received from the slaughterhouse: 19.4.1. slaughter date;
19.4.2. dzīvmas the day of slaughter;
19.4.4. meat the assessment by carcases of bovine animals musculature development the European Community scale for the classification of carcases (EUROPE).
III. Monitoring and stocking of the rights and obligations of the holder of the right is 20 monitor to check the monitoring equipment to be used.
21. Monitor has the following responsibilities: 21.1. submit State inspection of the breeding report on irregularities in the monitoring work organisation;
21.2. to maintain this provision in paragraph 6.1. sub contract log;
21.3. in accordance with the procedure laid down in these provisions provide a herd monitoring data acquisition and data logging precise control pages.
22. Stocking holder has the following rights: to receive supervised 22.1 tutorials at all with the beef oversight issues;
22.2. to require State inspections of breeding to make monitor and obtain information on its results.
23. Stocking holder is responsible for: 23.1. submit State inspection of the breeding report on irregularities in the work of monitoring;
23.2. to ensure the availability of monitoring data, monitor and the State inspection for breeding;
23.3. to ensure appropriate conditions for monitoring;
23.4. to provide, upon request, with information related to the carrying out of monitoring monitor, data center and breeding State inspection;
14.6. to re-submit data center this rule 6.2. application referred to, if it specifies information changes;
14.7. If a herd monitoring is stopped, a month after the last control to submit the data center application for monitoring.
IV. final question 24. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 8 April 2004, the provisions of no. 275 "meat beef oversight arrangements" (Latvian journal, 2004, no. 65).
Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 18 June 1987 directives 87/328/EEC concerning pure-bred breeding animals of the bovine acceptance for breeding.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by January 5, 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia