Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/169686
The Bank of Latvia Regulation No 15 in Riga in 2008 17 January minimum reserve interest issued under the law "on banking" 38. the second paragraph of article 1. determines the percentage of minimum reserves-reserve ratio (hereinafter – the reserve ratio).
2. Liabilities of leverage in the category "deposits with an agreed maturity of over two years ' reserve ratio is 7%.
3. Liability of leverage in the category "deposits redeemable at notice of over two years ' reserve ratio is 7%.
4. Liability of leverage in the category "bank the irrevocable issued (without the right to redeem before maturity) debt securities with an original maturity of over 2 years ' reserve ratio is 7%.
5. Liability of leverage in the category of "repo" reserve ratio is 0%.
6. other liabilities included in the reserve base, reserve ratio is 8%.
Closing questions 7. Be declared unenforceable by the Bank of Latvia Council of 14 March 2006 decision No 125/5 "On bank reserve ratio" (Latvian journal, 2006, Nr. 45).
8. the rules shall enter into force on 24 February 2008.
The President of the Bank of Latvia is Rimšēvič.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia